PDA

View Full Version : FFX Complete Script... more so than others I've seen

auronlu
12-17-2007, 12:48 PM
I've seen good complete scripts out there, but they're still missing cutscenes with characters like Luzzu and O'aka, plus they don't identify npcs with more than vague labels like "woman" and "crusader", so there's no way to follow the story arcs of the random npcs.

Surprisingly, all the villagers in Besaid and a lot of characters in Luca and Kilika have ongoing story arcs... very simple ones, but you can see them progress with the game.

So I decided to make my own complete script through two play-throughs -- one to get one set of story arcs (Luzzu, e.g.) and one to get the other (Gatta).

I'm putting the finishing touches on the FFX Complete Script 2.0 (http://www.istad.org/aulu) -- at this point all I've got left is to play the final scene with Jecht again and double-check my transcript for mistakes, and I've got to collect a few more monsters for Monster Arena Dood to find out what he has to say before throwing Ironclad, Tanket, or Nemesis at you.

If you ever wanted to find out what Dona does if you tell her to give up her pilgrimage, or what happens if Luzzu survives, or all the secret cutscenes on the Farplane... here ya go!

Jessweeee♪
12-17-2007, 02:38 PM
o.o

This looks worthy of the frontsite! You should check the Site Volunteers forum n.n