PDA

View Full Version : Introduction (Read this first!)

Behold the Void
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Welcome all to the World of Eizon. This game is based around two concepts, national politics and roleplay.

Eizon is based around the concept of a bunch of countries coexisting with each other. Ostensibly, they might be into peace, love and fluffy bunnies. However, secretly, they all hate each other's guts and are sending ninja death squads at each other in the night to screw with each other.

In this game, you have one of several options. You may stake a claim to land and create your own country, you may join someone else's country as a general, or you may create a band of mercenaries or barbarians. Mercenaries sell their military service to the highest bidder, while barbarians run into kingdoms and ransack their cities before running off into the night before the main force can get there.

You're given money to play, and you gain more money each week (which represents a season in-game) with which to buy more stuff.

I know there are a lot of rules to sort out and I do apologize, but we're dealing with countries here and I streamlined the process as much as humanely possible. It's a bit confusing at first, but you can PM either myself or one of my two Co-Coordinators (Chaos is the Key (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/chaos%2Bis%2Bthe%2Bkey.html) or The Triumphant Hero (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/the%2Btriumphant%2Bhero.html)) with any questions, and we'll be glad to help you out.

Finally, something to note: the other rulers are pretty cutthroat. It's entirely possible that your main PC will get killed by a ninja death squad. Fortunately, you can always make a new one. So remember, trust nobody! Keep your sword handy! Never leave home without a squadron of guards! The Church and the Judges are your friend!

And above all else, have fun!

New Players, Please Note!

In order to access one of the regions to begin building your country or posting in the country of another, you must join the group. Enter the User CP and go to Group Membership (near the bottom on the left). Request to join the region group I tell you to join when you sign up, and I or one of the other co-coordinators will approve you.

professor_scissors
12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Fun is mandatory!

NeoTifa
12-18-2007, 08:11 PM
lies!!! all lies!!!! ... you can make another leader charachter?!

Behold the Void
12-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes, assuming your first one dies.

Markus. D
12-19-2007, 02:47 AM
x_x;

I still don't get it.

Loony BoB
12-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Maybe a step-by-step procedure of how to get started would be useful... for example, like this...

1. Create Character [link to thread]
2. Set up City [link to thread]
3. ???
4. Profit

LOOK I DID THE PROFIT JOKE!

Markus. D
12-27-2007, 07:52 AM
So I has to has a citwee to roleplay :[?

Behold the Void
12-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Nope, you can be a general/mercenary/barbarian and take part too.