PDA

View Full Version : Your most embarassing gaming moment!

Nifleheim7
12-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Well,i have to say that playing with Sora as a mermaid is the most embarassing experience that i ever had!It reminded me of zoolander...:(

What's yours?:choc2:

No.78
12-18-2007, 06:31 PM
well we have the entire atlantis, winnie the pooh.. actually quite alot of KH/2.

FFX2 was quite embaressing at parts. I was playing it at my nans and then Yuna started to sing 1000 words and I was all "._."

Roto13
12-18-2007, 06:52 PM
FF X when Yuna and Tidus are doing that weird laugh thing. >_>

Strawberry_Mew
12-18-2007, 11:15 PM
I would have to say my first reaction to Katamari Damachy...I can't spell lol

Shlup
12-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I'm going to go with Zelda: Twilight Princess. In the Temple of Time, my husband watching because he had just beaten it, I broke all the pots and spent forever trying to figure out what to do. Running around yelling, then randomly picking up a pot and setting it down on a button, allowing me to advance.

hhr1dluv
12-18-2007, 11:42 PM
I think the most embarassing moment for me was in FF X-2, when Leblanc was getting a massage. 0.o. That was a bit hard to explain to my suitemates.

I told them it was fanservice for sketchy male gamers (I am a female). ;)

CimminyCricket
12-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Too many stories ;_;

LunarWeaver
12-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Hmm, I don't think I get embarrassed when it comes to games. Well, I don't have anyone to sit around watching me play anyway. *forces Cim to his house* Come make fun of me :cry:

CimminyCricket
12-18-2007, 11:50 PM
I make fun you all the time.

LunarWeaver
12-18-2007, 11:52 PM
But not because Maro does a Devee Dance of Friendship in Blue Dragon. It's a special flavor of insult.

CimminyCricket
12-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Ooo, I like new flavours.

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2007, 12:01 AM
I was playing Super Mario and got killed by the first little walking mushroom thing on the first part of the first level. I just ran right into him! Just RAN!

Evastio
12-19-2007, 12:05 AM
It'd probably be my first time playing Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels when I actually thought that the blue angry looking mushroom was good.

Then again, that probably fooled a lot of people who bought the game without the instruction booklet.

Shoeberto
12-19-2007, 12:19 AM
My friends could tell a lot of stories about some of the stupid things I've done while playing WoW.

rubah
12-19-2007, 12:43 AM
Having my 'friends' do unspeakable things to me in halo after I died really quickly because they wouldn't slow down enough for me to get the hang of it

Evastio
12-19-2007, 01:04 AM
There was also that time that my cousin beat me with Jigglypuff when I was using Marth once in the Kongo Jungle in SSBM.

But I evened it out when I defeated him using Pichu when he was using Falco in Mute City.

Aerith's Knight
12-19-2007, 02:04 AM
My moment eh?

when i tried to ambush someone on halo 3.. but because i messed up the speed and everything.. i just flew by.. looked so stupid in the movie.. plus that i overshot by a mile and i fell to my death.. that wasnt a good day :)

Momiji
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
There was also that time that my cousin beat me with Jigglypuff when I was using Marth once in the Kongo Jungle in SSBM.

But I evened it out when I defeated him using Pichu when he was using Falco in Mute City.

And what exactly is wrong with Jigglypuff? I'm rather efficient with Jigglypuff, thank you. :P

I'm best with Marth and Pikachu though.

Most embarrassing moment...let's see. It was probably when I was a beginner at Ragnarok Online, in the PvP room. I was already in my second class and decided to pick on a lower-level character...who promptly slaughtered me with his special donation equipment.

Evastio
12-19-2007, 02:30 AM
And what exactly is wrong with Jigglypuff?
Marth is my #1 best character in SSBM. Jigglypuff was just someone that my cousin recently decided to pick up on (his best characters are Falco, Dr. Mario, and Roy). Basically it was quite embarrassing having him defeat my best character with someone he isn't very familiar with.

Momiji
12-19-2007, 03:04 AM
And what exactly is wrong with Jigglypuff?
Marth is my #1 best character in SSBM. Jigglypuff was just someone that my cousin recently decided to pick up on (his best characters are Falco, Dr. Mario, and Roy). Basically it was quite embarrassing having him defeat my best character with someone he isn't very familiar with.

Oh.

For me, it's a dead split between Marth and Pikachu as my best. I last longer as Pikachu, but I get more KOs faster as Marth.

Ramza Beoulve
12-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Ending Super Mario Bros in one go, and later die to the first goomba the next time I try to play the game that same day.

Zora
12-20-2007, 07:21 AM
But not because Maro does a Devee Dance of Friendship in Blue Dragon. It's a special flavor of insult.

GAH! Bad. Memories.

Thank god my parents never bothered to ask. But those are a killer...

And the FFX laughing scene.

NeoCracker
12-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Took me three days to do the clock puzzle in Wild Arms 5.

Not because it was difficult, but because the minute hand was just short of making an hour, and I though the hour hand was one ahead of what it actually was.