PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube Help Me?

Strawberry_Mew
12-18-2007, 11:10 PM
I have been replaying RE4 for da cube and I love this game and found out there is a cheat for u to get unlimited Ammo... I look it up and found this site
GamesRadar - GAMECUBE Cheats - Resident Evil 4 (http://www.gamesradar.com/us/gc/game/cheats/cheats.jsp?releaseId=2005120714165844583129)

I'm kinda stumped and wondering if it works cuz I tryed it and think I am doing something wrong. If anyone can help me I love u all forever XD :choc2:

Craig
12-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Well I don't know if that cheat works, but it seems pretty straight forward so I doubt you're doing it wrong.

Screw that though, if you're having trouble with ammo just shoot them in the knees, kick them and then knife them.

Strawberry_Mew
12-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Well I don't know if that cheat works, but it seems pretty straight forward so I doubt you're doing it wrong.

Screw that though, if you're having trouble with ammo just shoot them in the knees, kick them and then knife them.

I have played the game through already but restarted a new file with my boyfriend. We are about to face the Big Cheese... XP