PDA

View Full Version : noobs? noobs? noobs? noobs? noobs?

Goldenboko
12-19-2007, 08:41 PM
ShlupQuack;2383964']Quick reply is fun! I should make it so I can use this on my real account...

How do I do that >.<
^lol failure at foruming^

Do you use quick reply?

demondude
12-19-2007, 08:45 PM
I enjoy using the smileys.:sebastian:

Roto13
12-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Quick reply is awesomesauce, even if it doesn't have a few features.

oddler
12-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Absolutively not. This will be the bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, toad.

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, unless I need something in the Advanced-ness.

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Yep! Unless I'm quoting of course!

...also the options on the Mafia accounts are locked again :p

rubah
12-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Quick reply is my life.

Yamaneko
12-19-2007, 09:19 PM
The quick reply is an abomination; a testament to the laziness and depravity of the post-vB2 age. There was a time when my associates and I would never sink to such depths just for the amenities of a quick post. We used the extra bandwidth even when we had none and loaded a new page. In doing so we in a sense contested the social constraints placed upon us by greedy ISPs. We answered with a resounding "NO!" of empowerment. In today's world, however, we have instead veered towards the comfortable, the pleasing. Those who I once called my associates now dabble with the quick reply; succumb to its cheap, artificially-induced high all the while oblivious to its effects on their once-renowned ability to spam. I sit before you today, a mere shadow, a memory of my former self. I plead, I preach so that one day we can all share in a world where the quick reply does not loom over our collective e-souls. Until that days arrives (and I may never see it) I am one man searching for others to join my voice. We fight together because we must. We must because everything is at stake.

Markus. D
12-19-2007, 09:26 PM
^ Typed with the optimal quick reply

oddler
12-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Yamaneko, I was going to save this but right now seems like a good time to say it even though I agree with you.

You're a big turkey.

Jess
12-19-2007, 09:30 PM
I rarely use it, but I am using it right now. :jess:

Tavrobel
12-19-2007, 09:34 PM
No. Sure it's a little faster, but it's just not worth it.

Yamaneko
12-19-2007, 09:37 PM
As an agent of free will and the inalienable rights of (wo)man, I have the power to lift the burden of the quick reply from those souls who seek salvation. If you so choose, Jess, I can redeem you in the eyes of the forum elders and rid the quick reply from your profile once and for all.

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2007, 09:38 PM
...or she could just click "No" :monster:

Aerith's Knight
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
i wonder who made up the word noob.. probably killed by noobs i suppose..

i always use quick reply.. i know the keys for most of my fav smileys already so no worries for me.

Breine
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Nope, can't say I do.

rubah
12-19-2007, 11:01 PM
yams is just wasteful.

Shauna
12-19-2007, 11:09 PM
I use Quick Reply!

Madame Adequate
12-20-2007, 12:33 AM
We have a quick reply?

Rye
12-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Duh, you nublet. <3 It's what everyone who doesn't make their font size 1 uses.

stalpho slayer
12-20-2007, 01:49 AM
i really don't need quick reply but i use it anyway

Vincent, Thunder God
12-20-2007, 02:01 AM
I use quick reply all the time, even when writing my most extensive essays, so it has nothing to do with the urge to spam, but rather convenience of writing.

A lot of Yams' so called ultra anti-spamming oldie associates who refuse to use the quick reply spam anyways, and have been for some time. After all, I think an option created merely for convenience adds to the forum, and hardly says anything of the extent of on-topic writing who do or do not use it. I merely believe that few people even want to be on topic, and chose to be random, including oldbies. Despite my use of quick reply, I am on topic at all times. The staff have been setting the pattern of spamming for quite some time before any of the latest newbies or other regulars turned to it in earnest, it's just that a short time ago they started allowing the actual members to spam as well without warnings and edits.

Goldenboko
12-20-2007, 02:31 AM
I like the quick reply because you can still see the posts above you, but maybe that's just me.

mooglebunni608
12-20-2007, 03:24 AM
I use it all the time. I'm using it right now. RIGHT NOW I SAY!

Evastio
12-20-2007, 03:26 AM
I usually type what I'll post in the quick reply box and then press Go Advanced so I can check it for mistakes. It's easier for me to see mistakes in the post preview than the message box.

Vermachtnis
12-20-2007, 03:33 AM
Quick Reply? Typing faster would do that.

Yamaneko
12-20-2007, 03:34 AM
A lot of Yams' so called ultra anti-spamming oldie associates who refuse to use the quick reply spam anyways, and have been for some time. After all, I think an option created merely for convenience adds to the forum, and hardly says anything of the extent of on-topic writing who do or do not use it. I merely believe that few people even want to be on topic, and chose to be random, including oldbies. Despite my use of quick reply, I am on topic at all times. The staff have been setting the pattern of spamming for quite some time before any of the latest newbies or other regulars turned to it in earnest, it's just that a short time ago they started allowing the actual members to spam as well without warnings and edits.
I enjoy masturbating to my own words as well. Let us converse further regarding this pertinent topic over some coffee-flavored beverage.

The Unknown Guru
12-20-2007, 03:51 AM
Always.

escobert
12-20-2007, 04:14 AM
Yes, unless I need something in the Advanced-ness.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2007, 04:27 AM
Duh, you nublet. <3 It's what everyone who doesn't make their font size 1 uses.

CLEARLY I DO NOT MAKE MY FONT SIZE 1, WENCH!

I enjoy masturbating to my own words as well. Let us converse further regarding this pertinent topic over some coffee-flavored beverage.

The pair of you are maladroit and, veritably, inadept in your ventures to explicate and authenticate your linguistic credentials with recrementitious proficiency. If I may broach the subject, I advance that you may benefit from a shade more timorousness and, contemporaneously, a tincture of self-abnegation, lest the masterly maven be roused to a remonstration.

XxSephirothxX
12-20-2007, 04:29 AM
I use it on other forums, but Quick Reply doesn't feel like EoFF to me. It would be like using something besides Classic.