PDA

View Full Version : Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 06:01 AM
I didn't call Koshiatar out both posts. I said I was most suspicious of her in my first one and I still am, and so is a lot of other people. I just didn't want to vote for her in case she is a cop, and cops are the most useful role so in case she's just fucking up then we'll really have fucked up too. That's why I want to hear what she has to say first, and that's all I said in my second one. If she's really cop then I'd like to know who she thinks is innocent or guilty and even better if she investigated me. At least I'll know if she's telling the truth then, if she's mafia or cop. (Edit: I guess she can lie but it will give me a better idea)

But you're right that I'm not working with her at all, whether she is a cop or mafia because I still suspect her and a lot of other people. I'm not working with anyone except cl_out who I know is a townie and you and Leeza and Psychotic who I think are townies, because I'm a citizen. The only thing you remember from my posts is that I mentioned Koshiatar, but if I'm really mafia I'm not going to be going for you so hard in the first two days if I know you're innocent because of exactly what's happening now. And what about sticking with my vote for you to the very end, if I knew shulp was a mafia then I would have known that you would be proved innocent after she died, so why would I keep my vote for you unless I really thought you were mafia?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-23-2007, 06:27 AM
Del Murder;2386626']I think there's a possibility that no one has brought up about KoShiatar yet. It's not very likely, I'll give everyone that, but if she's playing a weird strategy, who knows, right? Say KoShiatar is a doctor. She roleclaims as a cop to pull attention from the Mafia and protects herself at night. This way, she saves a citizen from dying. Again, a far out idea but not entirely impossible.

Entirely possible, but the only problem is if Mafia have any reason to believe Koshi is a cop and will be protected, why bother with her? I mean no one seems to believe she's a cop anyway, so even if its true, any verdict she gives is likely to be put into to much question anyway. Overall, if she is a townie, she's not a very good one. Of course I could say the same for if she was Mafia.

Behold the Void;2386627']I didn't call Koshiatar out both posts. I said I was most suspicious of her in my first one and I still am, and so is a lot of other people. I just didn't want to vote for her in case she is a cop, and cops are the most useful role so in case she's just smurfing up then we'll really have smurfed up too. That's why I want to hear what she has to say first, and that's all I said in my second one. If she's really cop then I'd like to know who she thinks is innocent or guilty and even better if she investigated me. At least I'll know if she's telling the truth then, if she's mafia or cop. (Edit: I guess she can lie but it will give me a better idea)

But you're right that I'm not working with her at all, whether she is a cop or mafia because I still suspect her and a lot of other people. I'm not working with anyone except cl_out who I know is a townie and you and Leeza and Psychotic who I think are townies, because I'm a citizen. The only thing you remember from my posts is that I mentioned Koshiatar, but if I'm really mafia I'm not going to be going for you so hard in the first two days if I know you're innocent because of exactly what's happening now. And what about sticking with my vote for you to the very end, if I knew shulp was a mafia then I would have known that you would be proved innocent after she died, so why would I keep my vote for you unless I really thought you were mafia?

Your first post you said she was most suspicious.
Your second post said you wanted to here what she had to say.

You both said you suspected her, and told her to respond.

I definately sounds like you called her out twice. :P

[M] Adama
12-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Alright, reading through this, I agree a lot with what foa had to say, and before reading anything new, after reading through the last round a bit more thoroughly, I can say for the time being, I don't think roo is associated with the mafia, because quite simply, he could have saved Schlup, and while it would have been suspicious, it would have meant one less (probable) townie in foa, giving the mafia more room to work with as they operated into the evening. (a lot of this will probably be restatements of others, but they're my thoughts too! they just happen to mirror what other people think.) Which puts foa on my side, and psy and crono, because I don't think mafia would have voted for schlup. I definitely think the three guilty right now turn out being BtV, Ko, and Zero, though Zero more by association than anything. I know I hate to still be suspicious of you void, but there has been so much evidence on you up until now, and voting for foa last round didn't help. You can claim to be a townie all you want, but that's exactly what schlup did (and what everyone is doing, well, except for ko xD) and we all found out how much truth there was there. however, at this time, that isn't near reason enough to vote to lynch you, and I may just have to give you the benefit of the doubt.

And then Ko, oh ko. What are you doing? If I was playing poorly to start, then I have absolutely no freaking idea what you plan to gain by roleclaiming cop. This would be a lot easier to believe if you had someone investigated. Even if you made it up! But you haven't said anything aside from that you're the cop. Additionally, the way you posted that originally was very odd. In one post it was "Who wants proof I'm not a mafia man?" so that you could wait for someone to ask "why not?" before posting "i'm the cop." I guess in all honestly, that really could mean nothing at all, but when I read that I think that if you, quite frankly, were the cop, and wanted to let us know, you would have come out and told us you were the cop instead of egging someone to ask and then giving it at the slightest prompting (coupled with the fact that you still have produced no evidence). And while with such a bold claim like that, I become really hesitant to lynch what could be the town's greatest ally, but without any proof on your part, there's only one sure way to know.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 12:38 PM
My results:

Investigated: FOA

Result: Citizien.

[M] Helo
12-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Ko that gives us nothing, foa is a proven citizen by voting to lynch Shlup yesterday, why give up a fellow member of the mafia so easily with plenty of other people out there. To have been useful you either would have investigated BtV, Chrono or Cid who are all equally in the position of could be mafias. Now I still don't believe you're a cop. We've already ascertained foa's status. Also I think the real cop would have been more discreet this early in the game and given subtle hints about who they had investigated and their results.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes but I was suspicious of FOA.

And besides give me doctor protection I give you results and you lynch, easy win.
Come on everyone! stop being willy washers and believe me!

[M] Helo
12-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Yes but you still aren't giving anything usable in your posts Ko, so why say you set them up we lynch them? I'm seeing a pattern here. Maybe you are a cop maybe you aren't but knowing foa is innocent could simply be achieved by her not being mafia if you want doctors protection I think you have to come back with a guilty person tomorrow or no protection should be given. If you give up a mafia name tomorrow I'll be ready to believe you might be a cop I'm still going to look for some subtle hints though as to who is innocent or guilty I think a cop should have investigated someone REALLY suspicious not someone voting for a mafia member it's a wasted investigation in my opinion.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Can we just lynch KoShi and be done with it?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Well Ko, I have virtually no doubt you were Mafia.

There isn't one reason to investigate me darlin'. No one is havin' any doubts about my townie hood after lil ole shlup voted me honey.

And if you really are a cop, you are horrible at pickin' targets.

The only reason to pick a damsel like me is you already knew the I was citizen, and you need to make sure you got back with a correct Verdict.

So long little Koshi.

##vote: Koshiatar

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 03:41 PM
KoShiatar;2386724']My results:

Investigated: FOA

Result: Citizien.

what I think is a real cop would never ever reveal themselves... but if you can tell us your other investigations I may believe you.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-23-2007, 03:45 PM
REmember Cid. Koshi didn't investigate night one, said she "Wasn't here to do so".

That is the only investigation she has done.

And it was a complete and utter waste of time, as any of us probably could have known.

Now if the Inspection had been for someone who was actually suspicious, I may have not voted her. However it was for someone already confirmed innocent due to the voting records.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Ko, we already know foa isn't mafia. Didn't you say you were going to investigate Leeza? I've read over the posts and thought about them, and I still think that you are the most suspicious.

##Vote: Koshiatar

[M] Colette
12-23-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm guessing KoShiatar is actually a cop, but is a very bad player. The naivety of the posts suggests that to me, although I guess that could be faked. Bad player or not, I'm still not willing to kill off a possible cop. People say I'm flying under the radar. What does that make theundeadhero? Hiding underground in a bomb shelter? Only a few of you have noticed, but haven't been willing to move on it.

##Vote: theundeadhero

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 04:27 PM
fire_of_avalon;2386777']REmember Cid. Koshi didn't investigate night one, said she "Wasn't here to do so".

That is the only investigation she has done.

And it was a complete and utter waste of time, as any of us probably could have known.

Now if the Inspection had been for someone who was actually suspicious, I may have not voted her. However it was for someone already confirmed innocent due to the voting records.

Yeah I remembered... I was just seeing if she would pull something out of her ass to make it seem she were a cop... so it was sort of a test.

anyway... I dont think you are a cop Ko, because we all knew foa was innocent and you are just trying to make yourself seem more like a cop by saying something we already know. And also, what cop in thier right mind would roleclaim so early(it was your first day then right), even when you are getting votes(well I think it was more like 1 vote)

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 05:12 PM
And now it is my post about Behold the Void, that I think he has been waiting for. Frankly, it is an issue that troubles me. Yesterday I was more sure of ShlupQuack being mafia than he is, and today I am less sure of him being a mafia than I was yesterday, but obviously he's on my list of strong suspects and he knows he's earned it! So let's review what we've got.

My suspicions were aroused by the serial killer confusion play that he and Shlup made, and the way Shlup rushed in to criticise Yamaneko. Shlup also used a couple of Behold the Void's arguments against me, right after Void did, so, if Void is mafia, I assume they came up with arguments to use against me in the mafia forum. If Void is mafia, he hasn't done much wrong, but it's unfortunate that his team mate landed him in it.

He's willing to undergo a cop investigation, and welcomes it. Well, I am going to rule him out as a mafia goon because of this. If he is mafia, he is the godfather. The potential roleclaim is another example of this. So assuming you are a citizen, this is a good thing, Void, because it means there's less of a chance of you being mafia and thus lessens the chances of me wanting to lynch you.

I think there's a possibility that no one has brought up about KoShiatar yet. It's not very likely, I'll give everyone that, but if she's playing a weird strategy, who knows, right? Say KoShiatar is a doctor. She roleclaims as a cop to pull attention from the Mafia and protects herself at night. This way, she saves a citizen from dying. Again, a far out idea but not entirely impossible.If it's true, then she shouldn't have done it. She's lying to us with her investigations, and could make the real cop expose himself to prove her wrong. She gets lynched, cop gets whacked that night.

This leads me to believe, that BtV calling out Kosh in both posts means that if BtV is MAfia, Kosh isn't. But if Kosh is, BtV isn't. No, I don't believe either of these folk are working together. Well, o course if both of them are townie, they would be, but yall know what I mean
Also, look at roo's posts earlier calling out Kosh. No way a fellow Mafia would ruthlessly try and disclaim their own. So, if Koshiatar is cleared, I can asume not only is she not working with Void, but that she is not working with Roo either.I strongly disagree that KoShiatar's innocence proves the innocence of Roogle and Void just because they spoke out against her. If anything that points suspicion onto them.

If she is scum, what KoShiatar did is absolutely insane from their point of view. It's obvious we'd discover her quickly. But then again...maybe that was the point. With ShlupQuack being lynched and, assuming he is mafia, Void on the ropes, they needed to do something. This was their something.

KoShiatar, a not very active player, can't be bothered to play and so sacrifices herself for the others. Void and others can call her suspicious and guilty, and not only deflect the heat from them, when she gets lynched, it would "prove" their innocence 'cause they'd suspected and voted for her. Especially if she happened to scumscan them previously and say they are guilty. Deflecting the heat off innocents who are about to get lynched is, again, insanity. If I am right about Cid being with Void through the Yamaneko suspicion thing, his vote for her is certainly something to look at.

Now, I'm not saying this proves Void/Roogle are guilty. This is just a theory, and it's one which I think shows KoShiatar's guilt certainly does not prove their innocence. (nor does it prove their guilt)

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Your all being too complicated.
Why would I be mafia?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Why would you be a cop?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I showed evidence didn't I? And the reason I confirmed it was because I might have been killed during night.

[M] Eizen
12-23-2007, 05:39 PM
This may sound like crap but I wasn't here last night so I don't know what's going on. I can understand why i've been voted for so I'm not really surprised.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 05:44 PM
I am going to lynch theundeadhero for inactivety.

## vote: Theundeadhero

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Why?

And no, you didn't show evidence. You just said something we all already knew. Watch this.

I'm a cop! I investigated cl_out! He's a townie!

See? That's not so hard.

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Votes:

KoShiatar - 3
theundeadhero - 2
Behold the Void - 1

Not voted:
Azar
Behold the Void
crono_logical
Del Murder
eestlinc
Leeza
theudeadhero
Yamaneko
Zeromus_X

[M] Eizen
12-23-2007, 06:18 PM
##Vote: KoShiatar

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:18 PM
I am the damned cop!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:19 PM
By the way notice how theundeadhero is bandwagonning!

[M] Eizen
12-23-2007, 06:20 PM
So are you.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Am not!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Yes you are.

I am going to lynch theundeadhero for inactivety.

## vote: Theundeadhero

[M] Eizen
12-23-2007, 06:23 PM
You voted for me because I haven't been here.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Becuase you haven't you didn't even give a reason for your vote.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm changing my vote from

##Unvote: BtV

to

for obvious reasons. This doesn't mean that I don't suspect void any more, but KoShiatar is too much.

[M] Eizen
12-23-2007, 06:27 PM
theundeadhero;2386858']##Vote: KoShiatar
Because I haven't been here, I don't know the story. So I'm going to trust what the majority think and hope for the best.

[M] Adama
12-23-2007, 06:28 PM
After this sudden ridiculous outburst, I can only give my vote to Ko, because this entire page has been all too ridiculous. There was absolutely no reason to investigate foa, and so as to why you did, I have no idea. If, in the end, you do end up being the real cop (which I really doubt at this point) it doesn't mean the end of the game either, so I don't feel bad about voting to lynch you.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-23-2007, 06:31 PM
theundeadhero;2386873']
theundeadhero;2386858']##Vote: KoShiatar
Because I haven't been here, I don't know the story. So I'm going to trust what the majority think and hope for the best.

Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 06:35 PM
KoShiatar, why did you investigate foa when you said you were investigating Leeza? And why foa when it was obvious foa was innocent?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Fine you know what! I am the godfather!

[M] Adama
12-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Zeromus_X;2386877']

Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?

WTF?

[M] Eizen
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Leeza;2386881']
Zeromus_X;2386877']

WTF?
Contemplating meaning.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Leeza;2386881']
Zeromus_X;2386877']

WTF?

WTF indeed!

KoShiatar;2386880']Fine you know what! I am the godfather!

This is also odd.

Obviously KoShi's up to something. If she really were this bad and she was mafia her mafia friends would be very angry.

[M] Adama
12-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Roogle;2386884']

KoShiatar;2386880']Fine you know what! I am the godfather!

This is also odd.

Obviously KoShi's up to something. If she really were this bad and she was mafia her mafia friends would be very angry.

The only way I'm reading this right now is that desperate times call for desperate measures, and by leading in the vote, Ko had to do something. Which was confuse us all even more. Between this and Zero I think my heads going to explode. Anyone else have ideas?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:48 PM
My fellow mafia members are....

Behold the void, Hsu and Cid.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 06:50 PM

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:50 PM
... Indeed

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-23-2007, 06:55 PM
KoShiatar, you need to calm down, being stressed out will cloud your judgement. I am not sure yet if you are actually the cop, but if you actually are, you may be the only one left. I think we should leave you alone for now so you can vote for someone who is more suspicious, and the see what happens tommorow. Also I think that inspecting a proven townie is actually a good idea, as you know if you are an insane cop. (If that role is in play)

Now as to my thoughts.

Cid's voting patterns are erratic, and it seems that he oly votes on impulse. I don't think he is mafia.

Roogle followed Shulps vote against Cl_out, so he is a little suspicious. But if he had not followed shulp to voting for cl_out, foa and Shulp would have been tied for votes, Shulp would have been able to kill foa.
Probably not a maifia.

KoShiatar is suspicious, but we should leave her alone for this round and see what she gives us on day 4. Either cop or Mafia

Hero is bandwagoning. Twice now he voted for the person with the most votes. Perhaps the survivour.

Void is still a suspect to me, but if he is mafia, then he is the godfather. Or he is a traitor. Either way, investigating him would be useless now,as he would come up as innocent if my suspicions are correct.

Zeromus_X is also inactine and bandwagoning alongside KoShiatar. If KoShiatar is mafia, he is too. Preview edit: That post he just made is very wierd. Still, I have a little suspicion of him.

Hsu is protecting KoShiatar, but then again so am I. No sure about him yet.

Also not sure about Azar and Yamaneko.

foa, Leeza, Psychotic, and Cl_out are townies. I am sure about that. Why esle would they vote Shulp.

I still think that Void is the most suspicious, so I was going to vote Void again, but

Preview edit:

A lot happend while I was making this post. KoShiatar roleclaiming the Godfather, very suspicious. I can't ignore that so

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 06:58 PM
I was only kidding! I'm not really godfather.

I'll admit I was the doctor I was attracting attention and protecting myself so everyone else was safe. Which is why nobody died last night.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Three roleclaims is way too much though. And why on earth would you roleclaim the godfather?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 07:00 PM
If you are the doctor then you're a traitor (and I don't mean you received the role of Traitor), and are as bad as the Mafia, in my opinion.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 07:04 PM
DO NOT VOTE FOR KOSHIATAR.

9 votes gets a person lynched and ends the day.This means we get less time for discussion. She's going to be lynched anyway so just hang back for a moment guys.

It would help if a couple of you retracted votes for her for the time being too. You can put them back on later.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 07:06 PM
crono_logical;2386898']DO NOT VOTE FOR KOSHIATAR.

9 votes gets a person lynched and ends the day.This means we get less time for discussion. She's going to be lynched anyway so just hang back for a moment guys.

It would help if a couple of you retracted votes for her for the time being too. You can put them back on later.

I think you're right.

##Unvote: KoShiatar

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 07:08 PM
I'd better say this before the mafia finish KoShiatar off.

Last night's protection proves there is a doctor, and a competent doctor at that, which means our cop should have less worries about roleclaiming.

Good work, doc. Whoever you protected last night is the mafia's #1 target so I suggest you protect them again. Yes, they will probably switch to somebody else, but the crucial thing is that the person they fear the most is still around. :up:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
I'll retract my vote for now as well.

##Unvote: KoShiatar

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Well no more need to unvote because we just dont need to vote for her... then again, a mafia could come and vote for her to cut off our discussion time. hmm

##unvote: koshiatar

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 07:09 PM
...then again it could be us that is cutting into the Mafia's discussion time?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 07:12 PM
does the mafia thread close along with this one at night or not?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
No it dosent I should know because I am a mafia woman.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
No, they need to decide what to do at night.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Roogle knows lynch him!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 07:14 PM
It's common sense. Plus if you look at the archives from the last mafia game they should have posts made at night.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Good work guys.

KoShiatar deserves to be lynched for this nonsense, yes, even if she is a citizen. This nonsense has distracted us from finding the real mafia.

Now, regarding what KoShiatar has said about Hsu, Cid and Void. Ignore it. Doesn't matter if she's mafia, doesn't matter if she's a citizen. It doesn't prove either way that they are innocent or guilty. It proves that KoShiatar is bat:skull::skull::skull::skull: insane and her posts shouldn't be used as evidence either way.

It would not surprise me if she is a jester. I know we discounted it because it's a stupid role...but this is some stupid play.

...then again it could be us that is cutting into the Mafia's discussion time?How so? They still get 14 hours at night time.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 07:16 PM
I mean regarding the current situation.

...but I don't think it will make much of a difference.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 07:27 PM
crono_logical;2386918']They still get 14 hours at night time.

oh yeah I forgot about that

also I think ko just doesn't care anymore and isnt the jester because she tried to protect herself at first

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Well I guess Kosher is lucky I didn't check this thread 30 min ago. Usually in mafia when someone gets the required votes they are dead, no votebacks. But I'll let it slide this time.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 07:38 PM
I thought she got 8 votes... or is 8 majority now.

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I count 15 players left. 8 votes to lynch. Anyway, the point is not to drag it out and discuss discuss discuss. I prefer a fast paced game. Just because we give you 24 hours doesn't mean you have to USE ALL 24 HOURS.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm keeping my vote for KoShiatar. I encourage anyone who unvoted to vote for her again. I don't see the need for any more discussion today.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Hmm...I don't see what there is to discuss, to be honest. I guess this just gives more time for Ko to act crazy.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 07:53 PM
hmm... i dont either... we didnt seem to get anything done this last few minutes

##vote: koshiatar

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I just desperately wanted to give my message to the doctor because it was important. I've done that now, so don't hold back on my account.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Well, then, if there's nothing left to discuss:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-23-2007, 08:19 PM
I'll put my vote back as well then

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-23-2007, 08:24 PM
she be lynched... come on del murder person man

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 08:40 PM
The staff started getting suspicious of KoShiatar because she hadn't been around. They were able to tell this because she hadn't posted in General Chat or The Lounge, those of course being the only two forums on this site. They decided to go look for her, so they went into the uncharted territory of...<i>the gaming forums</i>! It was dark and spooky (not Spuuky) and they were very afraid. In the darkness they saw what looked to be a body. They crept up closer, afraid of what they would find. They came up to find...KoShiatar!! but she was safe and sound, posting in the gaming forums as usual. "You guys should post more here too" she said. "Yeah when pigs fly" replied the staff. Just then a pig flew overhead. The staff cried out in shock, and the pig got startled. It lost it's balance and fell from the sky right on top of Kosher, crushing her to death.

KoShiatar was a Citizen played by our crazy friend Demondude55.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 08:41 PM
fire_of_avalon;2386639']

Behold the Void;2386627']I didn't call Koshiatar out both posts. I said I was most suspicious of her in my first one and I still am, and so is a lot of other people. I just didn't want to vote for her in case she is a cop, and cops are the most useful role so in case she's just smurfing up then we'll really have smurfed up too. That's why I want to hear what she has to say first, and that's all I said in my second one. If she's really cop then I'd like to know who she thinks is innocent or guilty and even better if she investigated me. At least I'll know if she's telling the truth then, if she's mafia or cop. (Edit: I guess she can lie but it will give me a better idea)

Your first post you said she was most suspicious.
Your second post said you wanted to here what she had to say.

You both said you suspected her, and told her to respond.

I definately sounds like you called her out twice. :P I told her to respond for the reasons that I said above. But I don't even know why I'm replying to this anymore, you've got your mind made up and I don't even follow your logic. You're right, I'm not teamed up with Koshiatar at all.

So speaking of that, WTF Koshiatar, why did you investigate foa? But whatever, it doesn't even matter if you did investigate me now because even if I turn out innocent it looks like people will still be suspicious of me, I can't win.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and agree with Hsu, just in case you really are the cop, but after changing your role 3 times and each time it doesn't make sense why you'd pick that role at all. What the hell?

crono_logical;2386814']And now it is my post about Behold the Void, that I think he has been waiting for. Frankly, it is an issue that troubles me. Yesterday I was more sure of ShlupQuack being mafia than he is, and today I am less sure of him being a mafia than I was yesterday, but obviously he's on my list of strong suspects and he knows he's earned it! So let's review what we've got.

My suspicions were aroused by the serial killer confusion play that he and Shlup made, and the way Shlup rushed in to criticise Yamaneko. Shlup also used a couple of Behold the Void's arguments against me, right after Void did, so, if Void is mafia, I assume they came up with arguments to use against me in the mafia forum. If Void is mafia, he hasn't done much wrong, but it's unfortunate that his team mate landed him in it.

He's willing to undergo a cop investigation, and welcomes it. Well, I am going to rule him out as a mafia goon because of this. If he is mafia, he is the godfather. The potential roleclaim is another example of this. So assuming you are a citizen, this is a good thing, Void, because it means there's less of a chance of you being mafia and thus lessens the chances of me wanting to lynch you.

I think there's a possibility that no one has brought up about KoShiatar yet. It's not very likely, I'll give everyone that, but if she's playing a weird strategy, who knows, right? Say KoShiatar is a doctor. She roleclaims as a cop to pull attention from the Mafia and protects herself at night. This way, she saves a citizen from dying. Again, a far out idea but not entirely impossible.If it's true, then she shouldn't have done it. She's lying to us with her investigations, and could make the real cop expose himself to prove her wrong. She gets lynched, cop gets whacked that night.

This leads me to believe, that BtV calling out Kosh in both posts means that if BtV is MAfia, Kosh isn't. But if Kosh is, BtV isn't. No, I don't believe either of these folk are working together. Well, o course if both of them are townie, they would be, but yall know what I mean
Also, look at roo's posts earlier calling out Kosh. No way a fellow Mafia would ruthlessly try and disclaim their own. So, if Koshiatar is cleared, I can asume not only is she not working with Void, but that she is not working with Roo either.I strongly disagree that KoShiatar's innocence proves the innocence of Roogle and Void just because they spoke out against her. If anything that points suspicion onto them.

If she is scum, what KoShiatar did is absolutely insane from their point of view. It's obvious we'd discover her quickly. But then again...maybe that was the point. With ShlupQuack being lynched and, assuming he is mafia, Void on the ropes, they needed to do something. This was their something.

KoShiatar, a not very active player, can't be bothered to play and so sacrifices herself for the others. Void and others can call her suspicious and guilty, and not only deflect the heat from them, when she gets lynched, it would "prove" their innocence 'cause they'd suspected and voted for her. Especially if she happened to scumscan them previously and say they are guilty. Deflecting the heat off innocents who are about to get lynched is, again, insanity. If I am right about Cid being with Void through the Yamaneko suspicion thing, his vote for her is certainly something to look at.

Now, I'm not saying this proves Void/Roogle are guilty. This is just a theory, and it's one which I think shows KoShiatar's guilt certainly does not prove their innocence. (nor does it prove their guilt) I seriously thought there could be two mafias, and I'm not going to lie I haven't completely ruled it out yet in my mind. Slim I know, but this is Del Murder and Miriel running the game. If that makes me suspicious then whatever. I'm not the only one who thought that, and I'm not that suspicious of Roogle right now either.

Shlup used the same arguments as me? I didn't even see that and I don't know what the hell was up with Shlup then. Only thing I can think of is maybe he thought I'd be a believable target to lynch to take attention off of the other mafia, or maybe you're just overanalyzing it.

And for the last time I have nothing to do with Koshiatar.

KoShiatar;2386886']My fellow mafia members are....

Behold the void, Hsu and Cid.

Absolute BS. Even if you're a citizen you're not helping at all.

Edit: Never mind....

This lynching after # votes is BS too, people can retract their votes and it only cuts our discussion time. Look at how many times people's votes have changed.

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Ah crap. I have been working all day, and assumed I'd be back way before voting was over. Looks like I was wrong there. :p Before Ko went crazy and claimed everything, I actually believed her. Now I'm not so sure, but I know that I wouldn't risk lynching Koshiatar today. I would've probably went for Cid, or something.

Think about it, we all agree on this:
-Koshiatar is an inexperienced player no matter what her role is.
-Nobody else has claimed to be cop.

Given these two facts, I'd consider it too high a risk to get rid of her at the moment. Tomorrow, or later, would be a better. Especially with the tracker dead. Even if she is crazy, she could still help us. We could've force her to investigate who we want and force her to give us results.

The 8 votes are all in right? so she's dead? Too late for anything then.

Does saying this right before she's dead making me look like scum if she turns out cop? Think again, I'm the 3rd person who's been saying this now.

If Koshiatar is Mafia, then yay. I'd say the odds are about 50-50 of her being mafia or cop right about now. Somebody flip a coin!

edit: yeah, nevermind. xD wtf CITIZEN?

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Aw, I'm sorry Void. I hope you didn't spend a lot of time typing that.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh. Great.

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Final tally:

KoShiatar - 8
theundeadhero - 2

Didn't vote (day ended with majority vote)
Azar
Behold the Void
crono_logical
Del Murder
Yamaneko

Night 3 has started. Please send your night decisions in pm form to myself or Miriel.

Miriel
12-24-2007, 04:52 AM
Day turned to night and an uneasy hush fell over Eyes on Final Fantasy. But alert and wary, Psychotic was still awake, watching over the Who's Online list and carefully monitoring for suspicious activity. As his eyes roamed from username to username, sleep started to overtake him. Just as he was about to drop off into sleep, he snapped back to attention and stared intently at the Who's Online list. Confused, he wondered out lout to himself, "But... it can't be! Why woul--!"

Unable to finish his sentence, Psychotic gagged and grasped at his throat where a single bullet wound had sent gushers of blood spewing out from his neck.

Morning came, and the staff members of EoFF awoke to find Psychotic dead in a pool of his own blood.

Psychotic was a Citizen played by roto13 and Firo Volonde.

Day 4 begins now.

48 hours to lynch.

13 players, 7 votes needed for automatic lynching and to end the day.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Yay for long posts.

Okay, given my previous assessment, I now think that BtV is quite possibley Mafia. Howeer, a couple more things came to light afterwords. First, day one Voting.

Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

Day 2 Votes

4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)
1 Azar (Del Murder)
1 Leeza (Azar)

Anyone who did not vote for Shlup day 2 is suspicious. And since I still believe one who voted for BoB is still Mafia, here are those suspects, that both voted for BoB and not Shlup.
Del Murder, Cid, Roogle, Zero, eest, hero.

Of course, those Voting for Clout are also suspicious, as he also helped to get rid of Shlup, and the only one who did that is Roogle.

As I thought, at least one person who voted for BoB was Mafia. Shlup. I still think it's possible at leat one other was. Of the others we have the following suspects.

Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack. Roogle. Zeromus, eestlinc, theundeadhero. and fire_of_avalon.

Though now, I would like to draw attention to these posts during day 2 I think are relevant to learning the true identity of these three posters, Cid, theundeadhero, and Hsu (Well, and a little more on BtV that hasn't been covered.). All three of which have been pulled out of the limelite after Shlup and Koshi dragged it all to them. (Note, I'm writing this while the thread is closed, so I'll just use the post number and let you guys look at them yourselves. :P)

Post # 137 - BtV - He claims votes based off his Mafia experiance before, yet doesn't go into detail on it. While again it's not much, it's a little odd that he woulnd't explain his vote in more detail then "expirience."

Post # 143 - Roo - He claims Cid is being suspicious. I will get more into why this is important later.

Post # 147 - Hsu - This is Hsu's first notable post. He says Roo is providing good insight, though may be reading to much into it. He also, however, decides to go along with Roo for now due to Cid's supposed Suspicious Behavior.

Post # 148 - Roo - HE goes along with Yams not having a good reason to go along with void during day two in agreance with Cid, and now claims he is suspcious of Yams.

Post #149 - Shlup - Says Yams is acting like a Newbie Mafia, and thinks both me and him are together.

Post #150 - Roo - He is quick to agree with Shlup, however says he isn't sure about foa, and beleives Yams or foa should be investigated.

Post #177 - Shlup - She is quick to jump at leeza, switching votes immidiately to her.

Post #198 - BtV - AGain he votes for me based off experience. However what he said was because I bandwagoned to kill a Citzen, which is what happened before.

Post #239 - Hsu - Agrees that Ko is likely not a cop, and proceeds to say a cop wouldn't reveal themselves without evidence.

Post #241 - Azar - Voices Suspicion against BtV (For no specific reason), Hero for keeping a low profile (Though he also hints at Zero and Hsu in that very suspicion), and Cid for going after Yams after voting for BtV.

Post #242 - Clout - In addition to my suspects, (BtV, Roo, Zero, and Koshi) he adds on Cid for him going along with Shlup over the Yam issue.

Post #244 - Azar - He points out that BtV and Roogle were suddenly in agreance on the likely possobility of a Second Mafia. He also notes that Roo believes Shlup raises a good point.

Post #244 - Roo - Roo claims he wouldn't slip us so easily and agree with shlup iso often he were Mafia, and then goes on to place Suspicioun on Ko and theundead hero. Finally pins blame on Zero for playing the newbie card.

Post #246 - Hsu - Hsu says the evidence is support of Yams is pretty solid when mentioned by Clout, though isn't ready to clear Yams's name yet.

Post #263 - Hsu - Instead of Hsu voting against Ko, he claims to beleive Ko is a cop, but a bad player. Then he places Blame on Hero for flying under the Radar ever more than he has been.

Post #264 - Cid - Now this post may very well have nothing to do with much, but I think it's still worth a look. He claims to have been testing Ko, to see if she could pull out evidence she was a cop, and yet goes to explain why he thinks she can't be.

Post #291 - Koshi - He had already claimed to be Mafia, and said that his fellow MAfians are BtV, Hsu, and Cid.

Post #294 - Eest points out Roo didn't switch votes with shlup to save me, (foa).
He also notes Cid's voting paterns are erratic, and on impulse, so East beleives Cid is not Mafia.

He points out Hero for Bandwagoning.

Thinks void is either a Traitor or a Godfather, though doesn't give much reason to believe so, but goes on to say investigating him would be pointless as he would come up innocent anyway.

He then says that Hero seems to be going along with Koshi, and also claims that if Koshi is mafia, then so is he.

Points out Hsu is protecting Koshi.

Says foa, Leeza, Psy, and Cl_out are townies.

Claims BtV is the Most suspicious.

Post # 323 - BtV - In this massive post, BtV only said two things that was suspcious. Even though all I said he was doing was calling Ko out, even though all I did was establish there was no connection between Void and Ko. Yet, he still got defensive even though I hadn't blamed him for anything with that remark.

Also, after clout began suspecting both BtV and roogle, BtV said that Roo wasn't suspicious.

Post #324 - Azar - He says if it hand't been for Koshi's next claims, he would have probably voted for cid. He then specifically points out that him saying this isn't suspicious because three others had already done so.

He even goes so far as to post he even knew it had been eight votes, and that Koshi was going to be lynched, even though he gave reasons why she shouldn't have been.

Finally, he even seemed surprised she was a Citzen in his edit.

Next, I will list the people who voted for BoB, and didn't vote me in round 2, all of which have some suspicioun cast because of this.

Now, here are all my conclusions on this, and I'll sort them by Player.

BtV
1. Both his votes are claimed to be based off expirience, because the Disney Mafia all Mafia bandwagoned to kill one person. Yet me, who he voted for, voted for BoB first, then switched to Azar shortly after. The reason for voiting for BoB again, is I was about to get Lynched. Thats hardly Bandwagoning, its protecting my own Hide.

2. He seems to not want any suspicion on Roo.

3. He gets defensive about things he shouldn't need to get defensive about, thus making him look nervous.

4) Azar pointed out possible connections with Roogle.

Hero
1.) Been accuses a couple of times for bandwaggoning.

2) A mysterious Vote from Hsu, which depending upon Hsu's role, may mean something.

Yams
1. The Mafia Shlup tried to discredit his defense of me.

2) Beleived by most to be innocent.

Roo
1. Has shown possible ties with both BtV and Shlup, who was confirmed Mafia. This looks suspicious not only for Roo, but for BtV as well. However the RooxShlup Connection is brought into question by East.

2) Even though it was called in question, he himself said that he wouldn't blindly follow Shlup. Since Changing his vote so late in the game would arise to much suspicion. I say that eest mention of his connection shouldn't be considered when determining the scumness of roo.

eest
1) Due to eest defense of Roo, trying to show a breakdown in the connection between Roo and Shlup leads me to think he may be sided with Roo. Meaning that it is likely lo be either RooxBTV, or Rooxeest.

Hsu

Okay, Hsu May very well be one of our smartest players. He has stayed under the radar for the most part. However, I would like to point out a couple things.

First, in the main thread, I believe it was Yams who said the cop is likely dropping suttle hints to his investigations, and clout himself said he beleives Hsu to be the smartest player we have right now.

So, look over Hsu's voting pattern.

Day 1 - Roogle.
Day 2 - cid
Day 3 - theundead hero

Mostley, I'd like you to turn your attention to the Day 3 vote. Note that hero wasn't really getting noticed, yet a bit of suspicion still set upon him. I'd think he would be a very good canidate for a Cop to investigate after Day 2 was over.

So, if Hsu is the cop, he may know if Hero is MAfia or not, though is still not quite ready to reveal himself. Someone like her is draining all of the attention to herself, and she isn't very helpful. Much better to let a useless townie get lynched then to get yourself lynched by roleclaiming cop as well.

However, if he is Mafia, he could easily just be doing all this to stay under the Radar so well. hero may still be Mafia, as really no one noticed, so a vote for him is completely safe, and won't draw attention a possible link. Of course, he could still be voting for a townie.

My point is, if Hsu is Mafia, that doesn't let off Hero. But if Hsu is a cop, I think Hero may just be Mafia.

I have a feeling that Hsu is definately a Cop or Mafia right now. Either way, he is playing his game smart.

However, It's quite important to find this out today. Because if we can, we can at least protect him for one more night with the doctor if he seems likely to be the cop. In addition, we can get his night 1 investigation, his night 2 investigation, and now his night 3.

So, I ask you this Hsu. Are you the Cop? If so, please explain yourself and give us your investigation info?

I know I could be screwing up severely by doing this, but I'm willing to take that risk.

(Note, I find it very hard to sound intelligent speaking with that crappy southern accent. :P)

[M] Aaron
12-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Nice timing, I was just working on this post, and I have to go to work soon too!

Okay, time for that vote analyzing I promised you back in Day 2. :p Now with a little extra from Day 3. :]

Here's the vote tallies for each day:

DAY 1
Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

DAY 2
4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)
1 Azar (Del Murder)
1 Leeza (Azar)

Haven't voted:
theundeadhero

DAY 3
KoShiatar - 8 (Cid, Leeza, Roogle, eestlinc, fire_of_avalon, Psychotic, theundeadhero, Zeromus_X)
theundeadhero - 2 (Hsu, Koshiatar)

Didn't vote (day ended with majority vote)
Azar
Behold the Void
crono_logical
Del Murder
Yamaneko

Now, let's try to look at the people who have been voted for cleared people on every day, and let's subtract the cleared and the dead people from that group.

People who voted for cleared people on day 1 (except people who are not dead): Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon, Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Leeza

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 2 (who are not dead):
Behold the Void, Zeromus_X, Roogle, Azar

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 3:
Roogle, Zeromus_X. I'm going to add Behold the Void in here because he was going to vote koshiatar, he was only a minute late.

Certainly those three people are quite suspicious. But I would also think that the mafia wouldn't be so obvious either and may be trying to lay low. The person who's been laying the lowest of the three is Zeromus_X, and his statement yesterday wasn't exactly helping him:

Because I haven't been here, I don't know the story. So I'm going to trust what the majority think and hope for the best.Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?

Of course, some of these can be innocent, and there could be mafia members outside that group, because like I said the mafia probably wouldn't be stupid enough to go for the majority and innocent people three days in a row. And why would they need to if the citizens are killing each other off themselves? So yeah, I'm going to look into the lay lowers too:

theundeadhero (he voted for BoB and Koshiatar, but he didn't vote on Day 2, and he was active during that time too.)
Zeromus_X (he's in the previous group who voted for all 3 of them, and I think his votes are the only things he's ever posted)
Hsu (he voted for 3 different people each day, but I don't have enough to go for him because we don't know the innocence of any of those 3 people he voted for)
Del Murder (he's been playing it a lot like Hsu, but he was the first to vote on the first day so I thought he might not be mafia... except this thing about the second person to throw himself on a vote is guilty, and the first guy just being innocent, has been mentioned in other mafia games here, so maybe they decided to vote first this time to throw us, or at least me, off track.)

There's also one more person that I suspected yesterday that I didn't mention yet, Cid. He voted for Koshiatar too and no additional information has really come from him. I wouldn't go too hard on the people who voted for Koshiatar, though, because she pretty much had it coming. xD

This day lasts 48 hours so I won't vote yet! I'll be gone most of the 24th, but I'll be around more on 25th and 26th. Yay for days off.

edit:

I guess I should defend myself a little too!

Post #324 - Azar - He says if it hand't been for Koshi's next claims, he would have probably voted for cid. He then specifically points out that him saying this isn't suspicious because three others had already done so.

I pointed that out because I didn't want to get suspected for a stupid reason. (me not wanting to kill koshiatar, because she could've be a cop) Now being suspected for good reasons, I'm fine with, like for instance my voting pattern which hasn't been that great, as pointed out in my post above.

He even goes so far as to post he even knew it had been eight votes, and that Koshi was going to be lynched, even though he gave reasons why she shouldn't have been.

It had been eight votes? Why would I not know that? :p I didn't mean that I had given you reasons and you should stop immediately, I knew Koshiatar was already doomed when I started typing. I just wanted to say something before Del Murder closed the thread.

Finally, he even seemed surprised she was a Citzen in his edit.

I was! I was sure she was either mafia or cop.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-24-2007, 05:34 AM
Cid is my main man. Yesterday changed nothing, 'cause nothing happened really. I can see cases for Void (congrats! #2 suspect instead of #1!), hero, Zeromus and Hsu, but eh.

Anyway guys, I know who the cop is. Not saying it publically, and for security reasons I'm not telling you how I found out (it's legit, no cheating and I'll tell you when the game is over) but I know who it is. I know who they investigated and what the result was.

Cop, if anybody else fake roleclaims, I can call them out on it and there is no need to come out to prove them wrong. We've got to be careful, though. If you post that you suspect someone, and I also come out and suspect that person, well, the mafia might find out who you are, so I won't do that unless it looks like we're doing something wrong.

If anybody else figures it out, don't announce it like I have (I am doing this so the cop knows their efforts are not in vain) and go with what the cop tells you. Please don't post theories on the cop's identity in this thread either. It only gives the mafia ideas.

Regarding your investigation, that is what I thought it would show. I've said something about that person, and you can see my thoughts on it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 05:42 AM
WEll Clout, if you are that convinced of who the Cop is, and you say this now, it almost implies it's not Hsu.

I'm not sure how you know this, or if you really do or not, but If I'm to go along with it I can't help but suspect Hsu right now.

His behavior seems ideal for either Cop or Mafia, and If he's not Cop, I'm tempted to believe he is Mafia.

One of you two need to clear this up for me.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-24-2007, 05:43 AM
Hsu is not the cop.

I won't be saying "X is not the cop" from now on though 'cause I don't want to narrow the mafia's list of suspects.

EDIT: There could be two cops though, but Hsu is not the cop I know of. I am assuming there is just one cop because there was a tracker too.

EDIT2: Also cop feel free to be subtle as hell with the result of your investigation. I'll figure it out. ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Alright, then I think he could very well be Mafia, as that also fits his posting patterns.

However, if he's still not MAfia, I think he at least has some kind of Role.

So I'll go with he's not a cop for the time being, but I'd better expect some good reasoning on his part.

I'm still not to sure what you are clout. I still dont' think you are Mafia, so I think I can trust you on this one.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Okay...I'm in a bad situation here. I think for now I should explain my votes at the very least.

Every day I've voted against a townie. I've also shown possible links to Shlup, a known mafia, and apparently BtV who is a strong suspect for some people (could someone remind me why they thought this so I can properly defend myself?).

Day one I voted BoB. Day two I voted crono_logical. Day three I voted KoShiatar.

Day one: JoBoB was voting and unvoting like crazy for no logical reason. I couldn't think of why a citizen would confuse us like that and distract us from our purpose, to get rid of the scum.

Day two: I really didn't suspect anyone much except for the inactive or newbish people. As you can see I wasn't that suspicious of Shlup either. I didn't like how crono wanted the cop to just pop out (see the post where I voted for him for more detail).

Day three: There was absolutely no way KoShi was the cop, and I was right. I assumed like nearly everyone else that she was either Cop or Mafia, and because I didn't think for a second she was a cop, I voted for her.

BoBee and KoShi were traitors. They severely hurt the town with their actions, and if you ask me they're as bad as someone assigned the Traitor role.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 06:19 AM
First Roo, I did think at least one Mafia was in the vote for BoB. Though to make sure he is lynched, it is more likely there were at least 2. Not much reason for them not to off the obvious townie. You were one of the people who voted for him. That did make you a susupect. However, one would think you would have been put into better light after Shlup was offed, and you didn’t change your vote to me.

However your last post was dangerously close to the end of the time period, and switching your vote to me only would have raised a lot of suspicion, so you not voting for me isn’t going into my equation of your guiltyness.

Next,
Post # 148 - Roo - HE goes along with Yams not having a good reason to go along with void during day two in agreance with Cid, and now claims he is suspcious of Yams.

Feel free to check that post. That is showing a possible Link to BtV, even if it’s through Cid.

Of course, one could also assume a connection with Cid, but I’m not to sure there is enough to really go there.

I’m not really seeing that connection right now.

There you go Roo, now defend away.

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 06:37 AM
fire_of_avalon']BtV
1. Both his votes are claimed to be based off expirience, because the Disney Mafia all Mafia bandwagoned to kill one person. Yet me, who he voted for, voted for BoB first, then switched to Azar shortly after. The reason for voiting for BoB again, is I was about to get Lynched. Thats hardly Bandwagoning, its protecting my own Hide.

2. He seems to not want any suspicion on Roo.

3. He gets defensive about things he shouldn't need to get defensive about, thus making him look nervous.

4) Azar pointed out possible connections with Roogle.

I've been saying over and over again that I thought you were suspicious because of your initial vote for BoB, not because of trying to save your own ass later.

You think I shouldn't be defensive? Ever since Day 2 I seem to be on everyone's suspect list, that's enough to make anyone defense. And if you're talking about me why shouldn't I reply to it? Of course I am nervous, I don't want to get lynched. When you are forming theories that I don't even follow about linking me with Koshiatar I want to make sure people know that I have nothing to do with it.

I'm not defending Roogle, I just said that he wasn't too suspicious to me, there's other people that are more suspicious.

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 3:
Roogle, Zeromus_X. I'm going to add Behold the Void in here because he was going to vote koshiatar, he was only a minute late.

I regret doing that now but why would I draw even more suspicion to myself by doing that if I'm mafia, she was going to get lynched anyway. I got on near the end and thought there was a high possibility she was mafia it would look better for me to get my vote in. I probably should have just kept my mouth shut.

And after reading and thinking about all those vote tallies and looking back through everything, I agree that the mafia could be trying to lay low. I was agreeing with all of Hsu's suspicions in my head before but now that I think about it I think it's suspicious how he's always there but he never went for a single person that had another vote. Seems like he's trying to purposefully disasosiate himself with anyone and that makes him suspicious to me.

I agree theundeadhero and Zeromus_X are suspicious too, that comment was way too weird. They could both be mafia, but maybe it meant that they could also be lovers or that mafia and citizen pair where if one dies then the other one also dies. I think Zeromus_X should explain.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Oh, I see now. I was suspicious of Cid (at the time) because of his vote agains Yams, then he pointed out to me that Yams's vote wasn't much better. That was all I had against anyone at that moment. Well, that and there were people like Zeromus_X (whom I suggest the cop investigate if they haven't already) that were inactive.

I have nothing else to say about my final vote on day two other than what I said when I voted.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 07:37 AM
To Void:

You did say you voted based off Bandwagoning in Disney Mafia. You only specifically said that, and that it was how you were basing your votes.

Also, you getting nervous and jumping at anything involving you is defending your own ass, which is why you voted for me.

So basically, you are now doing the same thing that you are claiming I was suspicious for.

To Roo:

The reason you a suspected is exactly that though, you don't seem to have much to say in your own defense. While things you do aren't the most suspcious, theres nothing really pointing in the other direction.

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 07:52 AM
WTF? Am I just stupid because I'm still not following your logic at all.

I did base my first votes off Disney mafia because I have personal experience with it and the second person to vote and bandwagon in there was a mafia member. You did the same thing as that person in the beginning, so that's why I thought it was suspicious. I said I voted for you because of that and not for when you voted for BoB the second time I don't know how many times now. I never voted for you to defend my own ass.

I give up with arguing with you, just by defending myself all the time you think I'm susupcious. I think it's rediculous, you say I'm suspicious for defending myself too much but Roogle's suspicious for not defending himself enough. No one can win with you. Now you'll probably say I'm defending Roogle and we're both mafia again because I said that.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Um,Void, when you first voted for me, I said I switched my own vote to shlup to save my own ass.

Since when has you voting for me ever been to save you?

And Roo isn't just because he won't defend himself, (It's part of it) But he doesn't seem to have any way to defend himself.

[M] Gaius
12-24-2007, 08:21 AM
From the voting patterns so far, the people I most suspect are Azar and Zeromus_X.

I would figure all the mafia would not group their votes on the first day. Zeromus_X voted for Loony BoB and Azar voted for fire_of_avalon. Zeromus_X has voted for a citizen every day, if fire_of_avalon is a citizen. Azar voted for Leeza who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2.

##Vote: Zeromus_X

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-24-2007, 09:24 AM
I love how you people love to lynch randoms and give in to mob mentality. Time for some fun...this will be excellent:

I just realized that I've been giving myself away. Time to cover my trail and escape. I do know for a fact that somebody on the outside messaged me asking me to check out what was going on today. This person must have a vested interest and figured me out.

Said person hasn't been voted out, so it's my mission to figure out who you be!

With that said, I should act consistently and so I think I can rule out certain people.

My vote today goes to:
##Vote: Azar

[M] Colette
12-24-2007, 03:22 PM
I'd like to thank foa for thrusting me out in the limelight. Jumping all over my voting pattern with little to no evidence is always fun. I vote based on my suspicions, I really don't care if Loony BoB has 12 votes already, I'm not just going to jump on the bandwagon. In my opinion, it's easier to "fly under the radar" if you're one of the mass of people who voted someone out. The mass was lucky on getting ShlupQuack out, but I didn't see solid enough evidence to vote. I was wrong. So what? You were all wrong twice. Loony Bob was a citizen, KoShiatar was a citizen. I love how one of your points is that I was suspiciously "defending KoShiatar". First, I thought Ko was a crappy player, and therefore was probably still the cop. I didn't want to risk killing a cop. Everyone decided to vote for her, and she turned out to be a citizen. If I was Mafia, what would be my possible motive for protecting a crappy citizen? If Ko turned out to be Mafia, then sure, that would look terrible for me. But she didn't, so there's no base there.

I'd also really love to thank you for speculating about the cop's identity here, it's a smurfing great strategy. I think it was stupid and unfair for you to put a target on my back for the Mafia. Anytime you suspect the cop's identity, coming out with that suspicion is arguably the dumbest thing you can do in that situation. I'm not going to say whether or not I'm a cop, but I'm not Mafia. Trust me on that much.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-24-2007, 05:26 PM
fire_of_avalon;2387440']
And Roo isn't just because he won't defend himself, (It's part of it) But he doesn't seem to have any way to defend himself.

I've given a reason for everything I've done up until now and I have been completely honest about it. I've made mistakes. There isn't anything left for me to say about it. Those days have passed, and nothing new has happened because this is Day 4, not day 1 2 and 3. If you want my defense, read my other posts, I'm not going to repeat myself.

ANYWAY.

I'm most suspicious of Zeromus. Why? He hasn't been that active, first of all. Secondly there are these posts:

I love how you people love to lynch randoms and give in to mob mentality. Time for some fun...this will be excellent:

I just realized that I've been giving myself away. Time to cover my trail and escape. I do know for a fact that somebody on the outside messaged me asking me to check out what was going on today. This person must have a vested interest and figured me out.

With that said, I should act consistently and so I think I can rule out certain people.

My vote today goes to:

Third, his odd change in personality (though of course it could be a shared account):
http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=925049

...and fourthly, he was the only one besides me to vote citizens all three days.

EDIT:

Del Murder
12-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Only two votes so far, but you all have plenty of time left. The two votes are:

Zeromus_X
Azar

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh, I forgot to vote!

*edits post*

[M] Gaius
12-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Roogle;2387631']...and fourthly, he (Zeromus_X) was the only one besides me to vote citizens all three days.

fire_of_avalon has not been proven to be a citizen.

eestlinc has voted for Loony BoB, Behold the Void, and KoShiatar. From your post, you're implying that Behold the Void is not a citizen.

I could go on to make lists for everyone that did not vote Shlupquack on Day 2 and that has voted all 3 days who also have not died yet. This includes Cid and Hsu and implies from you that Yamaneko, Cid, theundeadhero, and yourself are all not citizens.

That leaves us with a list of people that you're implying are not citizens:

Behold the Void, Yamaneko, Cid, theundeadhero, Roogle.

My point is I think you should rephrase your analysis.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-24-2007, 06:09 PM
That is just from my point of view. I am completely sure of foa and crono, and the dead that have been revealed to be innocent of being townies. I'm not implying that the others aren't citizens, I'm just not certain that they are.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Zeromus_X;2387474']I love how you people love to lynch randoms and give in to mob mentality. Time for some fun...this will be excellent:

My vote today goes to:

I really, really dont like this post. Almost everything is wrong with it.

[M] Helo
12-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Zeromus_X is seriously suspicious it's almost like he's either a jester designing to get lynched or he's a mafia man.

I'm picking up a good vibe from Cid so although I don't understand the random vote for me I'm going to put him on hold lets see if we can't find someone who has played clever (or not in Zeromus' case)

In this situation I'm going to have to vote for Zeromus I really think he's either mafia or a jester but I can't tell which.

Vote:## Zeromus_X

Del Murder
12-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Zeromus_X has 4 votes. 3 more needed to lynch. Azar is the only other player with a vote.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I voted for KoShiatar because she was acting crazy and too erratic to be of any use to the town.

Now lets see who the mafia took out during the three nigts.

Night 1 the mafia killed the serial killer Kishi. This is probably a good thing.

Night 2 the mafia's target was protected by the doctor. So the doctor and the mafia know who that person is.

Night 3 the mafia killed Psychotic.

Now lets see as to why the mafia wanted these people dead.

Kishi was probably the first target, someone not too active. Perhaps the mafia thought he had a power role.

Psychotic was suspicious of Void during day 3, and only stopped his suspicions when KoShiatar was acting even crazier and began her many roleclaims.

I think that Psychotic was killed because of the suspicion of Void, so I will once again

##Vote: Behold the Void

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-24-2007, 08:43 PM
I more likely should have said role rather than cop, that was a bit of a mistake on my part.

And the reason I called you out wasn't because I had ample suspicion, its no one had any way of judging you. There wasn't a way to figure out if you were Citzen or Mafia, so I tried pulling you out so we could get some kind of info on you. Can you really blame me for doing that?

I'm suspicious of anyone who can't be judged, hence why I tried pulling a response out of you.

No, I no longer have as much suspicion of you now. You did seem pretty convincing.

So for now I think I'll go along with Clout's suspicion of Cid, though Zero is looking more suspicious.

##Vote: Cid

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm going to post because this is the last time I'll be able to post for a long time, I plan to be super busy.

eestlinc, you're not listening to my explanations at all. You think I'm suspicious just because the mafia killed Psychotic. But you and foa are both more suspicious of me than Psychotic was and since the very beginning, anyways you are definitely more persistent. You had it in for me since the beginning and your persistence is making me suspicious of you, I feel like there's a huge mafia conspiracy against me and it's pissing me off.

I thought both Hsu and hero were more suspicious but Zeromus_X's post just sealed his fate or I just don't understand what anyone is saying anymore. Giving yourself away? Cover trail and escape, WTF. What are you talking about? Del and Miriel said talking outside the thread is illegal too unless you are mafia.

Yamaneko is starting to look suspicious too, he keeps changing his mind about everyone. He voted for foa on the first day too and the next day he votes for me for voting for her and he was suspicious of Cid but now he's not? Make up your mind.

I'm not going to vote now because every time I voted I've smurfed up. I think other people shouldn't vote too quick either since Del says we only need 7 votes to end the day. Before we get that people should say whatever they want to say first, such as the cop giving cl_out a clue (if cl_out's not just bluffing) and maybe giving suggestions to the cop who to investigate tomorrow.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Zeromus has been, well, too bad to be mafia. Like BoB, like KoShiatar. It's always these people who we take out, and they always seem to be innocent. I think the mafia are playing it smarter. I'd like to hear some thoughts on Azar.

Maybe I'm just being a naive jackass, though.

[M] Colette
12-24-2007, 09:24 PM
I agree with the "too bad to be mafia" thing. We need to be more careful about it. The other two times it's happened, people seemed almost happy to get rid of them 'cause they were bad players. Regardless of how :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty they were, they were citizens nonetheless. The only advantages the Citizens have is strength in numbers. We need to be more careful, we can't just keep lynching crappy citizens. That being said, Roogle, hero, and Cid are at the top of my list. I've had time to re-read through the whole thread for the first time today, and have come to some of the same conclusions some of you guys have about these three. I'll wait to vote though, how much time is left?

[M] Helo
12-24-2007, 09:37 PM
I see your point therefore I am going to vote for someone else other than Zeromus_x to give us a chance to see if the cop can investigate him and give us a clue. However, I'm still getting good vibes from Cid but I might just be naive.

Unvote:## Zeromus_X
Vote:## Roogle

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-24-2007, 09:38 PM
We have extra time because of Christmas and all...so possibly until sometime tomorrow night.

Del Murder
12-24-2007, 09:49 PM
If you aren't going to be around for a while then VOTE.

[M] Adama
12-25-2007, 05:02 AM
Ok, I recognize voting without solid proof is kind of bad, but I get this feeling in my gut about Cid. He just jumped all over Zero when there was a chance to get the ball rolling, and we've seen how well lynching the crazies has turned out. That also makes me suspicious of Yams, who jumped in right afterwards and said the same thing, but also made sure there was at least some small slight discord between him and Cid, so they wouldn't look together, but to me it makes them look like they're more together. Ugh. I don't have much more to go on than that, but for now I can't vote for Zero because I can't help kill another possible townie, so here goes:

##Vote: Cid

[M] Helo
12-25-2007, 11:56 AM
my reason for voting for Zeromus was originally jumping on to the crazy most suspicious person but you're right cat lady that aint worked out for us too well. Hence when I sat back and thought about it I changed my vote to a less suspicious person.

[M] Aaron
12-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Christmas time is family time?

Yeah, I'm visiting my sister and I'm going to stay here till tomorrow too. Hopefully after then I'll be around more. I'm borrowing the computer right now, but I don't have time to really analyze anything as I don't want to be lousy company, I'll hope you guys will be able to make a good decision.

I think perhaps we should assume the mafia knows who the cop is. Didn't take me long to figure it out.

I'm still suspicious about Roogle & BtV as a team. theundeadhero I haven't been able to let go of either. But as I've been a lot away I feel I'm quite not updated.

I'll check in again and vote later today. I know I'll have time for it.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Azar;2388209']I think perhaps we should assume the mafia knows who the cop is. Didn't take me long to figure it out. smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf!

Azar is mafia, guys.

As he now knows who the cop is, I will tell you all what I believe: The cop has investigated Behold the Void and Cid and found them to be innocent. At first, I couldn't believe it. What the heck was going on? They're guilty! Surely someone's a godfather?

No. No no no no no. I was wrong.

In the last game, Kadabra, a mafia, specifically targetted Psychotic (before he realised he was a team mate) as a huge threat. Two night kills, two dead Psychotics. Psychotic. Jojo. You fear them

In the last game, Kadabra, a mafia, decided he would try to help the town by giving helpful advice.

Christ, Loony BoB called it on day bloody one, in one of his actual intelligent posts.
Azar: long, trying to sound intelligent post on the first day. Says "I don't mind taking personal risks as long as I know it will benefit the town as a whole." That's wonderful but what benefit would he actually give the town getting himself hit by the Mafia on the first day if he is actually an intelligent townie who can help the game? And what help did he actually give with that long post? Sure, it's long, it's intelligent sounding, but where's the actual substantive helpful content?

I was an idiot. An absolute idiot. The mafia weren't targetting foa on day two. They were targetting Leeza. Christ (happy birthday bro), ShlupQuack VOTED for Leeza. Azar is a smart guy, or tries to give off that impression. If he was smart, why the HELL would he vote for Leeza? She was obviously town.

I will vote for foa simply because she voted for meThat's exactly why ShlupQuack voted for me! OMGUS.
I have a feeling the mafia are staying in the background, posting some short post here and there. :pPrecisely what you weren't doing.
I think I'm going to vote for either foa or Leeza, though. I don't think they're both mafia, but I have a suspicion one of them might be, so if I was a cop I'd check one of them out next night.You said that to make the cop investigate a citizen. You knew they were innocent when you said that. And now, so do we.
To sum up: I think either foa & yams are cooperating or BtV & Leeza are cooperating.
Maybe Mafia:
Koshiatar (if she isn't cop, she probably is)
BtV
theundeadhero (most suspicious of the stay low people, the other two stay lowers would be Zeromus_X and Hsu.)
Cid (his vote for yams, who voted for BtV, might've screwed up things for him now)
Look at him bandwagoning. When he made these posts, all of the people he's suspected were under pressure for being dodgy. And now thanks to the cop, logic and a cardflip, I've reason to believe all of them but theundeadhero is innocent.

DOCTOR! You're smart. You worked out who they were going to kill on night two. I need you to be smart again. Put together the clues. Find out the cop and save him tonight. This is deadly important. It doesn't matter who you were protecting before. The cop is all that matters.

Cop, investigate Azar tonight if he is not lynched today, and if he is, investigate Del Murder. Del might be the godfather but more on that at a later date.

Town, vote for Azar. I was right on ShlupQuack. Please, trust in me again and I will lead you to victory. I am so more sure of this than I was of Shlup. If I am wrong, lynch me because if I am, I'm a total failure - more than I am. I am asbolutely beside myself at missing this - and will just harm the cause. I can't provide more evidence than this because he is playing it smart. It's these subtle ball drops that I've pointed out to you that will catch him out.

##vote Azar

And as for you, "Azar". Are you really that terrified of me and all that I am? Thought you could avoid this, did you? Take the easy way out? Oh, you coward. Face me.

Oh, and don't try the FBI Agent roleclaim. :rolleyes2

[M] Helo
12-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Chrono you made your point as far as I am concerned.

##Unvote: Roogle

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 10:02 PM
I am not that suspious of Azar, he seems like a helpful citizen. Why would he say he figured out who the cop is and the mafia knows if he's mafia? Whatever, I don't have that much time. I will trust you on this one cl_out.

Smurf yes about the cop. Can everyone stop voting for me now? I am smurfing lost about how you are figuring out who he is though. If you're so sure mafia know then maybe you should tell us.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-25-2007, 10:17 PM
hmm... well i like your explainations crono

##unvote: Zeromus_X

I was a little bit suspicious of him anyway

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Behold the Void;2388252']Smurf yes about the cop. Can everyone stop voting for me now? I am smurfing lost about how you are figuring out who he is though. If you're so sure mafia know then maybe you should tell us. If the cop wants to reveal himself, he can. I don't think it's my place. Maybe he should if the mafia know who he is (he wasn't subtle in a recent post after all) but I dunno. Up to him.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah, no longer a point in the cop hiding.
I mean they already know about the secret messaging, and. likely started looking for it.

In addition, if Azar is in fact Mafia, we only have one left, and a list of Cleared Citzens, it's not like we have a big list of people to go through anymore.

If he comes out, at least we can have clout verify it, so he can be protected. I mean two suspects are seemingly cleared if Clout called it right.

However, even if they came back innocent, I'm not willing to clear them quite yet, given how one or the other is possibly the Godfather. No innocent verdict is definate in this game.

Though, I'll go along with clout again, as Azar has made himself look very suspicious.

##unvote: Cid
##vote: Azar

Crap, I just realized something.

IF Azar is MAfia, but not the Godfather, the Cop my very well be useless to us, since the Godfather will come back Innocent.

Though if there is no Godfather, (Which I think is likely given the last game had a Godfather, and there aren't many other power roles for Mafia).

Here's hoping Azar is the Godfather.

[M] Helo
12-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Foa you've voted for BtV even though you speak of voting for Azar...is this intentional?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Ach, sorry. I'm tired and had to put up with a strange mans family all day, I'll fix that now.

Edit: Okay, BtV and Cid were investigated, but that leaves one other person who could have been investiaged.

Tell us Clout, who was this and what was the verdict?

Of course, that person may be dead and not matter, but meh, the result may be important.

Edit:

In my defense, I also noted Azar acting odd.

Post #244 - Azar - He points out that BtV and Roogle were suddenly in agreance on the likely possobility of a Second Mafia. He also notes that Roo believes Shlup raises a good point.

Post #241 - Azar - Voices Suspicion against BtV (For no specific reason), Hero for keeping a low profile (Though he also hints at Zero and Hsu in that very suspicion), and Cid for going after Yams after voting for BtV.

Both of those were in this days beginning post :P.

However, I didn't really think of honing in on Azar like Clout there did after Azars post. :P.

I was to busy trying to draw out those who didn't get any attention.

Edit2: Based off him also trying to link Roo and BtV, if He is Mafia, even if there is a Godfather, it is not BtV, Cid, or Roo.

He also claims that Zero and Hsu are more suspicious for keeping a low profile then Hero. So Zero and Hsu aren't likely it either.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-25-2007, 11:47 PM
OK, sorry Void. In the past mafia games I got the same feeling about you that I got about Buzz and Slowpoke, that they ere not for the town.

##Unvote: Behold the Void

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Mind you, these are all based on Azar Being Mafia.

Believed Townies
BtV, Roo, Hsu, Yams, Clout, foa, Leeza, Cid, Zero

Suspects
Hero, eest,

Now I suspect eest still simply because she changed her vote after Clouts analysis.

Hero, howerver, I think may be the most likely to be Mafia ONLY, if Azar is Mafia.

Zero was the first to vote for Azar, so again if Azar is Mafia, voting for your ally right off is just plain silly.

Del I am curious about, mostly for getting after Roo for apparently replying that a list of people were not Citzens, all of which are on my list of believed townies, two of which the apperent Cop said turned up innocent, and those same two had some blame put on them by Azar.

I'm also suspect more of Hero, because while Azar did say he suspected him, he immediately states after word that Hsu and Zero are even more suspicious of keeping a low profile.

Also, due to Hsu's response to my calling him out, I believed he was a Citzen.

I was a bit to focused on calling out the least active players, when I should have been focusing on something different, especially since I noticed something odd before hand.

Guess I messed up. :P

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-26-2007, 12:12 AM
If Azar and Del are mafia, I'd say Del is the godfather because of how he's staying in the shadows and not committing himself to anything major. He's more important than a mafia goon because of his scanproof ability and so will be less likely to put himself in the public eye.

Him and Azar have mentioned each other a little bit, and Del voted for Azar on a day when Azar was not under threat. I think this is because they saw the way I linked Shlup, Cid and Void together and are trying to throw us off.

It looks like Azar is going to be lynched. Thank you for your support. I hope to god I am right. I'm nervous to find out.

Tell us Clout, who was this and what was the verdict?I don't know who it was, I don't think the cop left clues (and if they did I did not see them). But I am pretty sure whoever it was turned up innocent. I have a feeling it was you, though, judging from the way the cop has acted.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-26-2007, 12:17 AM
No problem Clout, every time you bring something up, it was already one of my suspicions, so if I wasn't the only one seeing it, it likely had Merit to it.

Plus, you defending me is enough proof you aren't Mafia, so I know you aren't just trying to get townies Lynched.

[M] Aaron
12-26-2007, 12:47 AM
I think I'm going to vote for either foa or Leeza, though. I don't think they're both mafia, but I have a suspicion one of them might be, so if I was a cop I'd check one of them out next night.You said that to make the cop investigate a citizen. You knew they were innocent when you said that. And now, so do we

So true! I was deeply enjoying the situation the citizens had pulled themselves into. Until you came along, you big ugly cow from Jupiter. :p

Oh, and don't try the FBI Agent roleclaim. :rolleyes2

I was going to roleclaim citizen and put on quite the show this time, actually. I'd never use the same trick twice. :rolleyes2

Oh well, I didn't have much time for this anyway.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-26-2007, 12:54 AM
I wanted a duel! :(

And you DID try the same stuff twice though! That's the point!

Oh, and thanks for the new user group. I assume that was your doing.

[M] Adama
12-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Those are some pretty big assumptions clout...

I sure hope you're right.

##unvote: Cid
##vote: Azar

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-26-2007, 02:18 AM
I believe that it's up to 7 votes now. I believe we have a Lynch.

Miriel
12-26-2007, 03:16 AM
8 Azar (Zeromus_X, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Cid, fire_of_avalon, eestlinc, Leeza)
2 Zeromus_X (Del Murder, Roogle)

A staff meeting had been called and the remaining staff members sat together and stared suspiciously at each other. Azar coughed and spoke up. But as he was speaking, the expression of the other other Cid's Knights and Admins changed. Suspicion and confusion turned to anger and conviction. Crono_logical lunged forward and drove a pitch fork straight through Azar's stomach. Driving him down to the floor, cl_out stepped right on top of Azar with one foot over his mouth and declared, "You are Mafia! Now you die!" The other staff members nodded in approval as Azar croaked out, "screw.... you guys... ugh... I'm going home!"

Azar was Mafia played by Levian.

Night begins now. Since it's still Christmas time, I'll give night time activity people 24 hours to get back to me or Del Murder. But please try and do it quicker!

PS. Merry Christmas Mafia players. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Emoticons01/santa_and_rudolf_by_dutchie17.gif

Miriel
12-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Day turned to night, and night dragged on for YEARS. Or it felt that way at least. Cid turned restlessly in his bed. He pondered the current state of EoFF and wondered what might have happened had he remained the owner of the site. But another part of him was relieved that he had let it go. He glanced at the clock and noticed that it was almost morning. No one had bothered him through the night. Maybe it was best that he had relinquished control of EoFF. At least he wasn't the one in charge, dealing with all this death and betrayal. Cid sat up in bed and appreciated the fact that he wasn't in Warren and Michael's posi<b></b>tion. As Cid looked out the window, eagerly awaiting the rising sun, a blinding light shined through the window and a giant hummer came crashing through Cid's bedroom, barreling over Cid and squishing him dead. The hummer backed out of the bedroom and sped off just as the sun peeked over the horizon.

Cid was a Citizen played by leader of mortals.

Day 5 begins now.

24 hours to lynch.

11 players, 6 votes needed for automatic lynch and to end the day.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Cid? That was unexpected.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Really? It's not like the Mafia have anyone specific that would be worth lynching, especially if they have a GodFather. I mean, if that is the case a cop is officially worthless now, so its all a matter of the Doctor either taking a random guess, or protecting the one most likely to get lynched.

I mean, they could have targeted Clout, but there is only 2 or three real suspects now anyway, and within two nights we'll get them and win.

Likely, Clout was protected, and the Mafia just picked anyone else.

Again, I think it's more likely Hero than Del, but for the sake of moving things along, I'll just go along with Clout again tonight.

PS: Reason Hero is more suspect to me is when Azar pointed him out, however made sure to say that two other people were far more suspicious for the same reason.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 01:28 AM
Meant to do this yesterday, but my computer died.

I'm a cop (hooray!).

Everyone I've investigated has come up innocent. For all I know I could be a useless naive cop (though I don't have to be naive to be useless), so I haven't voiced much of an opinion of those I've investigated unless I was totally sure they were innocent. I really suck at this game :exdee:

I have not investigated BtV. I figured if he was indeed mafia, he'd be the Godfather (though I think he's citizen).

(I'm sorry for almost getting us lynched Mogi ; ; )

I'm voting Del, I agree that he may be the Godfather. I didn't bother investigating him, I figured he was next in line for the noose anyway. Though now that I think about it, if he was mafia and not the Godfather I'd know if I could trust my results or not.

>.<

##Vote: Del Murder

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Looks like cl_out was right about Azar after all. Good job. How many mafia do you think are left?

I have figured out who the cop is as well. So who did you investigate today?

Edit: WTF? I did not think you were the cop. Now I'm confused.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 01:32 AM
Well, if I am a naive cop, there could be another one.

EDIT:

Who did you think it was?

EDIT2:

I've got a really bad feeling now. Bad, bad bad D:

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 01:54 AM
I'm not going to say because cl_out said he should reveal himself. I suck at this though so if I can figure it out I think anyone can. Unless I'm wrong. But he said the cop investigated me and you said you didn't so I am sure I am right.

I think naive cop is stupid, Del and Miriel said there will be no stupid roles. If you really are a cop then who did you investigate?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 02:03 AM
Roogle isn't the cop I spotted and have been loosely working with in this thread. That's not to say Roogle isn't another cop. There's three things that have set off alarm bells for me though.

1) You're roleclaiming a cop without even telling us who you have investigated, just saying they're all innocent. And you seem to be roleclaiming naive cop which isn't a defence at all. Anyone can claim that without proof.

2) You deem Del Murder worthy of a vote but not an investigation.

3) Seeing as you voted for me because I wanted the cop to come out, I find it extremely dodgy that you've roleclaimed, and roleclaimed without any guilty verdicts.

Please address these three points.

I believe the cop I spoke to in this thread is genuine because I was informed Cid was innocent, at a time when he was my #1 suspect, and lo and behold, he is innocent.

Void: 1 or 2. Serial killer suggests to me that there will be less than 5 in total. Could be wrong!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 02:05 AM
These people in this order

foa
crono_logical
Cid
eestlinc

But that doesn't prove anything. Three of them are sure citizen, and it's easy to just throw one in there.

...and really, I think by stupid roles they meant the list of Strange Roles on the wiki that they linked to when they said that. I wish I could have been James Bond with an Extreme Jawache.

EDIT:

That's a relief, crono. It would be sad if I were THE cop.

1) You're roleclaiming a cop without even telling us who you have investigated, just saying they're all innocent. And you seem to be roleclaiming naive cop which isn't a defence at all. Anyone can claim that without proof.
Yep.

2) You deem Del Murder worthy of a vote but not an investigation.
I honestly think he's mafia. I'm 75% sure and if he is, it'll probably come out soon. I thought it would make more sense to investigate eestlinc who was a little suspicious, but not an immediate suspect.

3) Seeing as you voted for me because I wanted the cop to come out, I find it extremely dodgy that you've roleclaimed, and roleclaimed without any guilty verdicts.

I'm just going with my gut, seeing as my brain isn't doing me any good.

Oh...and I don't KNOW that I'm the naive cop, I just think I am.

I really really really am a cop of some sort though.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 02:13 AM
Seeing as how the basis of my argument on Day 2 was that foa was innocent, why on earth did you vote for me?

And I'm sure that I proved my innocence that day after the ShlupQuack lynch. Why investigate me? Bit of a waste, that.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 02:20 AM
Okay, I don't think Roo is Mafia.

Attention just got drawn away from him, so there wouldn't be a reason for him to call Cop.

Either he actually is a Cop, or He just screwed up badly.

I still say we either lynch Hero or Del tonight, though I'm for probing Roo a bit longer.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Wasn't I voted most likely to search for the any key for hours or something like that? That's probably why. Plus I wasn't fully analyzing everything, just skimming. I had one result on day two. For all I know I could have been the paranoid cop, the naive cop, or the regular cop. I could have investigated a townie, a mafia, the Godfather, anyone. The safest thing was to ignore my one result until I knew more about my role, and had a better idea of what foa was.

Honest to God I'm a citizen, and a cop.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-27-2007, 02:24 AM

Having removed my suspect Azar (rightfully so), I now go to my next on the list. Dell Murder is the next to go!

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 02:27 AM
Okay, whoa. 2 is enough.

I'm the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town will lose a day to vote for someone to lynch and give the mafia 2 possible victims in a row without discussion. Take your votes off of me, please.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 02:29 AM
fire_of_avalon;2388833']Okay, I don't think Roo is Mafia.

Attention just got drawn away from him, so there wouldn't be a reason for him to call Cop.I can think of a scenario. Suppose Roogle and Del Murder are mafia. I call out Azar, get Azar lynched and mention Del Murder is who I would like to be investigated.

Mafia know we've found the real cop, and that believe we'll get Del lynched tomorrow. So Roogle comes out and claims cop, votes for Del. We won't believe him to be suspicious because he voted for Del. The major way to disprove a mafia cop claim is if they name innocents as guilty. How convienient that Roogle is naive.
I still say we either lynch Hero or Del tonight, though I'm for probing Roo a bit longer.Agreed. Waiting to see if the person I believe to be the cop investigated Del and if he finds him guilty.

Wasn't I voted most likely to search for the any key for hours or something like that? That's probably why.Let's not get into real identities here.
For all I know I could have been the paranoid cop, the naive cop, or the regular cop. I could have investigated a townie, a mafia, the Godfather, anyone.You could've, but as the likes of paranoid cop and naive cop are minor roles and the regular cop is a major one, there was more chance of you beinh regular. Likewise, yeah, townies who come up innocent could well be the godfather, but there's obviously a heck of a lot more townies than godfathers, so chances are someone with an innocent result is innocent.

[M] Helo
12-27-2007, 02:31 AM
It's getting tougher guys, theres fewer of us making the mafia harder to find, my personal opinion is that roogle is either innocent or the godfather. He could well be a cop. This means our real options today are; Hero, Eest, Delmurder. (Though Roogle says he investigated eest if roogle is naive that won't mean anything) it comes to a tough core decision. We have to decide to lynch 1 of those people today. Chrono any ideas?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town will lose a day to vote for someone to lynch and give the mafia 2 possible victims in a row without discussion. Take your votes off of me, please.Jesus H. Christ! :lol:

Chrono any ideas?I don't know. I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 02:38 AM
Of course you're the princess, Del :eep:

Please believe me. I am a citizen.

[M] Helo
12-27-2007, 02:44 AM
We could just not lynch del today, simply because even if we hit The Undead Hero or Eest (we'll assume eest is innocent today) we have 2 cops from what Roogle and Chrono say. we can investigate both the others and find them, though if theres a god father it could still be Roogle since he is not the cop Chrono has worked with in this thread

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 02:45 AM
crono_logical;2388847']
I'm the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town will lose a day to vote for someone to lynch and give the mafia 2 possible victims in a row without discussion. Take your votes off of me, please.Jesus H. Christ! :lol:

Chrono any ideas?I don't know. I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore!
You know, I'm with you.

So before I loose my mind and possibly fall into RoleClaim Madness,

Edit: Note, when Voting for Del, make sure there is a space between the colon and the D, otherwise this happens. :D

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 02:48 AM
That's going to look very suspicious if I die, Roogle.

Before I possibly die, though, I'd like to share a worry that's been bothering me:

What if someone everyone is believing to be innocent was innocent but is not any longer? I feel that there are far too many people who seem to be on the town side that very well could have been at one time but were drafted by the mafia in a fashion similar to the "contagious werewolf bite" from the last game. Or a flat-out Traitor.

May I remind everyone that no one is proven innocent or guilty until death?

crono_logical, I'd like you to analyze yourself as you have done for all others that you've been so adamant about lynching. What, in your own opinion, have you done that looks like mafia activity? What, in your own opinion, has everyone else done that looks like mafia activity?

I think there were more mafia than some people believe. :(

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 02:49 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the chances of him actually being an extremely rare role which, rather helpfully for him, hurts the town if he gets lynched are slim. I might be leaning towards you being a citizen, Del, but that's bull of the highest order and we all know it. Just come clean and admit you're vanilla and we'll take it from there.

Please believe me. I am a citizen.I thought you were a cop. :p :p :p And there's one way to settle this. Other cop, investigate this person tonight please.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 02:51 AM
crono_logical;2388857']I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the chances of him actually being an extremely rare role which, rather helpfully for him, hurts the town if he gets lynched are slim. I might be leaning towards you being a citizen, Del, but that's bull of the highest order and we all know it. Just come clean and admit you're vanilla and we'll take it from there.

Please believe me. I am a citizen.I thought you were a cop. :p :p :p And there's one way to settle this. Other cop, investigate this person tonight please.
I thought DD was the biggest Bull Roleclaim?

Edit: Also, I agree with the investigation of Roo, not that an innocent will mean much at this stage, unless of course there are n fact more Mafia, in which Case the cop still has at least some use.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 02:53 AM
Cop is citizen!

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 02:54 AM
I am not a plain citizen. I am the Beloved Princess. There is nothing else to say.

I am calling on all remaining citizens: take your time and make up your own mind. Do not listen to anyone at this point unless they make well-played points that you whole-heartedly agree with. Think for yourself and not how the "leaders" expect you to do so. Keep an open mind.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Del Murder;2388855']crono_logical, I'd like you to analyze yourself as you have done for all others that you've been so adamant about lynching. What, in your own opinion, have you done that looks like mafia activity?Why? It's a waste of discussion time. I know I'm innocent.

Also, gonna work on the assumption that recruit follows last time's rules, in that it replaces night kill and you can't do both - otherwise it would be too overpowered. There is only one night when that could have happened. Night two. Now, let's assume the mafia wanted to recruit me because of the damage I did to them on day two, and because everyone believed me to be innocent from then on. I'll admit, I'd be the prime target for recruitment. Maybe that's arrogance, but whatever, it's what I think. The Azar lynch happened after that. Why would I have done all that if I was mafia? Oh, and if you want to say I lynched one of my own to prove my innocence, why would I do that when the town already believed me to be innocent?

I don't believe there is recruiting, and if there is, it hasn't been used yet.

What, in your own opinion, has everyone else done that looks like mafia activity?Everyone has done something. Yes, including me. It can't be helped. Some have done more than others though, and some have done more crucial acts than others.

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 03:03 AM
crono_logical;2388869']I don't believe there is recruiting, and if there is, it hasn't been used yet.

I agree that it may be a slim chance. There would be no way to know if it had been used yet unless you recruited or were recruited. Players should only post definites when it's about themselves. :)

[M] Helo
12-27-2007, 03:03 AM
What I'd say Chrono is has the other cop you are working with in this thread posted and if so what did his message say about roogle or anyone else in this town now?

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 03:06 AM
What the smurf is going on. D: Too many roleclaims. This is too much for me.

I still think two cops and a tracker is overpowered. If there really is a naive cop and two cops then so much for no stupid roles, good job Del and Miriel. Either of them can be naive so none of the results will matter anymore.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 03:08 AM
Del Murder;2388875']I agree that it may be a slim chance. There would be no way to know if it had been used yet unless you recruited or were recruited. Players should only post definites when it's about themselves. :)Way to ignore most of my post and concentrate on one small point. If there's a slim chance, then why make such a big deal out of it? Now, onto the small point you did take notice of. I said it's what I believed, not that it is a fact. Oh, and how am I posting a definite when I considered two different possibilities? :)
What I'd say Chrono is has the other cop you are working with in this thread posted and if so what did his message say about roogle or anyone else in this town now?He didn't say anyone was guilty. I'm not entirely sure who he investigated. Probably Beloved Princess over here.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 03:14 AM
Del Murder;2388865']I am not a plain citizen. I am the Beloved Princess. There is nothing else to say.

I am calling on all remaining citizens: take your time and make up your own mind. Do not listen to anyone at this point unless they make well-played points that you whole-heartedly agree with. Think for yourself and not how the "leaders" expect you to do so. Keep an open mind.

Wel, Clout has been making really good points the whole game, in addition you've been a suspect of mine since the beginning.

Seems like there's good enough reason for me to vote for you, as not only did you Vote for BoB, but didn't vote for Shlup.

Now you might say Voting for Azar the day Shlup was lynched should clear you, but you did it when there was no heat on him, and it was all focused on me and Shlup.

It is extremely easy to vote for another Mafia when no one else is safely, because you know they won't get Lynched. In addition, why suddenly not vote for him when there was a lot of suspicion cast yesterday?

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 03:15 AM
@ crono_logical: You posted that if recruitment was in play then it had not been used yet. No if on the last part. That is very definite.

If people believe that you are pro-town for your suspicions of Shlupquack, then they should logically believe that I am pro-town for suspecting Azar.

@fire_of_avalon: I voted for Azar on Day 2 because he is who I thought was the most suspicious. It was not "sudden" the way I did not vote for Azar in Day 4. He was one of the two I suspected yesterday. I would think that by constantly voting for mafia members, the mafia would pick you off quickly. That would destroy the town in my position. In my opinion, you seem to think that whatever crono_logical says is cold fact. He makes very good points, usually. So do I. I'm sure you can make excellent points as well when you think for yourself. Keep an open mind, please.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 03:16 AM
Del Murder;2388890']You posted that if recruitment was in play then it had not been used yet. No if on the last part. That is very definite.

If people believe that you are pro-town for your suspicions of Shlupquack, then they should logically believe that I am pro-town for suspecting Azar.

Beat you to the punch Delly :P

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 03:18 AM
Bad feeling...

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 03:21 AM
Del Murder;2388890']You posted that if recruitment was in play then it had not been used yet. No if on the last part. That is very definite.Remind me again how whether or not me using a definite proves that you're town. I would've thought that someone who is currently leading the lynch count would have more pressing issues to discuss.

Tell you what, though. I used a definite. I've used many, many definites in this thread. Hope that helps.

If people believe that you are pro-town for your suspicions of Shlupquack, then they should logically believe that I am pro-town for suspecting Azar.I was the first person to suspect ShlupQuack, and I made the vote that got her lynched.

Your vote for Azar was the only vote for him that day. He wasn't under fire or suspicion at all. I suspect you voted for him purely so you could say "I voted for him! I'm not scum!" now, to be honest. Crucially, I don't think you voted for him yesterday when he actually was lynched.

Oh, and for someone who is apparently against the blind following of leaders, and is not so sure that certain people who I and others consider to be innocent are actually innocent, you have an odd way of showing it.
Can I propose a plan? If all of those who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2 can be trusted to be citizens, should they all continue to vote together? A concrete vote of 4 people sticking together is difficult to debate as treacherous if they find another mafia, correct?

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 03:34 AM
crono_logical;2388895']Oh, and for someone who is apparently against the blind following of leaders, and is not so sure that certain people who I and others consider to be innocent are actually innocent, you have an odd way of showing it.
Can I propose a plan? If all of those who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2 can be trusted to be citizens, should they all continue to vote together? A concrete vote of 4 people sticking together is difficult to debate as treacherous if they find another mafia, correct?

I don't understand what your point is. I asked a question and you answered it not long after.

Why should I be afraid that I am in the lead for votes to be lynched, crono_logical? I have 3 votes against me with no one else on the board yet. I am not afraid and I will state the only defense I have again:

I am the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town loses a day to cast votes to lynch a suspect. My death would be a horrible setback for all citizens.

That is the only evidence that I can provide in my stead. All other past points made by me can be twisted to whatever anyone else wants them to say. All other points made by others about me are not absolute; death is the only fully accurate way to prove guilt or innocence.

This piece of evidence is concrete to me and only me. No one is forced to believe this until my death or the end of the game.

Now, if everyone else doesn't mind, what is everyone else's opinion on this and everything/everyone else?

[M] Helo
12-27-2007, 03:38 AM
the issue of Del murder is a good one. I don't believe the princess roleplay.

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 03:40 AM
You'll believe if I die. :greenie:

Edit: Five minutes without a post. What's wrong, mafia? Figuring out what to do with me?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-27-2007, 03:45 AM
If he is, I'm in trouble, huh?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Del Murder;2388903']I don't understand what your point is. I asked a question and you answered it not long after.Does there have to be a point? I just find it interesting that when you posted that, (confirmed innocent) Cid and (cop confirmed innocent - yes yes assuming the cop is real, I'm not lying and he's not the Godfather in case you wish to argue that small point. Everyone knows those things) Void were at the foremost at our thoughts. You were happy to sit by and watch us lynch them. You indirectly encouraged it. Now the heat's on you and you've done a 180 on the issue. Maybe this means your word holds less value to me, and perhaps to others who read this.

Why should I be afraid that I am in the lead for votes to be lynched, crono_logical? I have 3 votes against me with no one else on the board yet. Why indeed! If 3 votes isn't enough to unsettle you, then why was 2 enough to make you roleclaim? Why not come forward sooner if you don't care about lynch votes?

Oh, by the way, make it four. I've seen enough.
##vote: Del Murder

What's wrong, mafia? Figuring out what to do with me?Names of those you suspect would be helpful. You haven't explicitly named anyone as mafia today as far as I can see, so alright, let's hear what you've got to say.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 03:54 AM
Del, obviously you haven't even been paying attention to my posts.

I have been suspecting you, and even brought up a few things about you I found Odd before Clout called you out as Mafia.

This is in addition to you being a suspect since after the Shlup Lynch.

I'm hardly not thinking for myself. However had it not been for Clout, and your little RoleClaim, Hero would still be my number one suspect.

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 03:58 AM
2 votes needed to lynch the handsomest character in this game, who is the only one with votes.

[M] Helo
12-27-2007, 03:59 AM

Sorry real del but you're going to have to kill yourself!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 04:02 AM
fire_of_avalon;2388921']I'm hardly not thinking for myself. However had it not been for Clout, and your little RoleClaim, Hero would still be my number one suspect.I was waiting for the cop to give feedback on Mr. Murder but apparently he was not the guy he investigated. If it turned out to be negative I was going to suggest we discuss what hero and Murder have done to make them seem suspicious and all that jazz. Instead his princess roleclaim was terrible, man. Terrible.

At this point in time, I believe the cop I am in contact with investigated Roogle and he came up innocent. So there you go Roo. Free for now. Seeing as both of you have had four innocent results, we don't know which one of you, if any, is naive. I propose co-ordination with tonight's investigations. Maybe we can shed some light. I suggest Roogle investigate Hsu, and the cop whose identity I know investigates undeadhero.

Doc, protect whichever one you want.

2 votes needed to lynch the handsomest character in this game, who is the only one with votes.If you're town like you say you are, you're being as helpful as Loony BoB and KoShiatar were.

EDIT: hahahaah mistook real del for mafia! :lol: ignore that last bit.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 04:04 AM
I am eating dinner and working on car stuff. I will probably check back here later tonight. Out of everyone I believe cl_out, foa, and Leeza are innocent. I don't know about everyone else, my instant is that theundeadhero and Zeromus_X are suspects, even if he is crazy. But so far I have been wrong about everything. I think cl_out made some good points and has led us to good decisions so far. My vote will be for Del Murder unless something else changes my mind before I check back. I will not vote now so we can have time to discuss anything left.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 04:06 AM
2 votes needed to lynch the handsomest character in this game, who is the only one with votes.

Don't worry Del Darling, you are far more handsome then this phoney. ;)

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:09 AM
crono_logical;2388917']
Del Murder;2388903']I don't understand what your point is. I asked a question and you answered it not long after.Does there have to be a point? I just find it interesting that when you posted that, (confirmed innocent) Cid and (cop confirmed innocent - yes yes assuming the cop is real, I'm not lying and he's not the Godfather in case you wish to argue that small point. Everyone knows those things) Void were at the foremost at our thoughts. You were happy to sit by and watch us lynch them. You indirectly encouraged it. Now the heat's on you and you've done a 180 on the issue. Maybe this means your word holds less value to me, and perhaps to others who read this.

Why should I be afraid that I am in the lead for votes to be lynched, crono_logical? I have 3 votes against me with no one else on the board yet. Why indeed! If 3 votes isn't enough to unsettle you, then why was 2 enough to make you roleclaim? Why not come forward sooner if you don't care about lynch votes?

Oh, by the way, make it four. I've seen enough.
##vote: Del Murder

What's wrong, mafia? Figuring out what to do with me?Names of those you suspect would be helpful. You haven't explicitly named anyone as mafia today as far as I can see, so alright, let's hear what you've got to say.

There was no point to reveal that I am the Beloved Princess until I was in the spotlight of being lynched. Roleclaiming is far different from being afraid. Perhaps you think it would have been better for me not to roleclaim, allow myself to be lynched, and make it so that the mafia can laugh as the citizens sit around with mentally handicapped stares while the night activities proceed without the chance to lynch a mafia member?

Nothing I say has any merit to anyone else unless they deem it worthy. Everything I say from here on out will be warped to whatever anyone wants so that they can make their own points.

That being said, I suspect crono_logical, Behold the Void, and Hsu the most.

I will also officially vote before I don't get the chance to do so:

##Vote: Behold the Void

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 04:15 AM
That being said, I suspect crono_logical, Behold the Void, and Hsu the most.Why do you suspect me? Why do you suspect Behold the Void? Why do you suspect Hsu?

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:21 AM
It makes sense to me that, if the mafia would like to play that way, that they would pick their most intelligent poster and force them to the forefront as a leader of the citizens. You are someone that has insane influence over the way people are voting. I don't trust this at all.

Behold the Void has given me the vibe of Godfather dating a couple days back. Just throwing that out there. No point in hiding that since he may be the one to throw the noose around my neck today. Hi, Void. :)

Hsu was the only one to vote for Cid who died last night. I have no idea. Hsu is a sneaky character who undoubtedly has some kind of important role. I tried to stay in the shadows until I was voted so I can relate.

In case I die, here's my "diary".

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 04:27 AM
Oh that "diary" of yours is useful. Good job. :up:

Although by your name there is a 1, and by everyone else's there is a zero. The column total is 1. What does this mean? In the spirit of twisting your words to mean bad things, does this mean you're the only mafia left alive? :p (guys don't take this seriously)

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:30 AM
Haha. No but good insinuation. It's the total of votes beside each player and the total amount of votes cast so far. Input names in it and you'll see what happens. :monster:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 04:31 AM
I thought he just saw himself as number 1?

Also, what does that open in? I can't seem to open the file.

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:34 AM
Microsoft Excel. /BoB

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 04:34 AM
fire_of_avalon;2388941']Also, what does that open in? I can't seem to open the file.Excel. Or, if you don't have Excel like me because you are cheap and don't want to pay, Excel Viewer is free to download from Microsoft.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 04:38 AM
Well, I don't have it. I have Microsoft Database (Which is basically the same damned program) Though I just asked Lekana if she knew what was in it, and said that It was just who voted for who.

If so, there isn't a need to even open the file.

Does it say anything else important?

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:40 AM
It's a chart of who voted for who each day so it's easily seen who voted in patterns. I formatted it to calculate totals for each player as they were voted to be lynched. It also has a list of revealed roles of the players who have already died.

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 04:42 AM
I thought I said no Excel?

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:45 AM
Oh. :(

I didn't see it and I just went back and reviewed the Original Post. I don't see it there.

My bad if it's against the rules. I don't really understand why it would be, though.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 04:47 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/2349110-post209.html
In the "next game", ie the Pokemon game. He said nothing about this game! :greenie:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 04:48 AM
I'd also like to include if you want an excel Ban, Ban Database too, as its basically the same thing, and will lead to some ass like me abusing the loop hole.

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:49 AM
Ew. Yes, that's for the Pokemon game but if it's not to be used, then I'll delete it and stand before the court.

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 04:50 AM
crono_logical;2388949']http://forums.eyesonff.com/2349110-post209.html
In the "next game", ie the Pokemon game. He said nothing about this game! :greenie:
Damn. Fine!

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 04:52 AM
I love schizophrenia but back to the task at hand, killing me or not killing me.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Clout got Del Twice, Sweet.

[M] Gaius
12-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Okay. I've got to get to bed since I have to get up and go to work in 6 hours. I understand if you guys vote to lynch me or if I die during the night. It's really going to hurt the townspeople, though, if it happens.

Last reminder: keep an open mind, please. :choc2:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-27-2007, 05:48 AM
I am sure that Roogle is not a naive cop.

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 05:50 AM
Current vote total:

Del Murder - 5

One vote needed to lynch.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 05:50 AM
eestlinc;2388994']I am sure that Roogle is not a naive cop.Then what is Roogle?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 05:53 AM
crono_logical;2388996']

I really don't blame eest for thinking that to be honest, I mean there wasn't much of a reason for it.

Though Roo doesn't really seem like Mafia. I have an Idea, but I think I'll let Roo speak first.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Why do I give a godfather vibe? Just because I said the cop should investigate me does not make me the godfather. I only wanted to prove that I am innocent. I didn't even think of a godfather when I said that.

I am back. Does anyone want to say anything or should I go ahead and vote?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-27-2007, 06:00 AM
I say just end it and get rid of Del. I can't think of to much more that can be said about him now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
crono_logical;2388996']
Either a regular cop or a mafia. If he is a cop, then I think that the cop you know of is actually a mafia pretending to be a cop. But I know he is not naive, because he investigated only citizens. (foa, you, Cid and me) If you don't believe that I am for the town, then you can lynch me tommorow.

I find it strange though that Del said he had suspicions other than Azar on day 4, but he didn't say who it was about.

Del Murder
JUST VOTE

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 06:03 AM
eestlinc;2389005']Either a regular cop or a mafia. If he is a cop, then I think that the cop you know of is actually a mafia pretending to be a cop. But I know he is not naive, because he investigated only citizens. (foa, you, Cid and me) If you don't believe that I am for the town, then you can lynch me tommorow. I don't think you are mafia, just to get that straight. But it doesn't matter that Roogle investigated only citizens. If he is a naive cop, they'll be innocent. If he is a cop, they'll be innocent. He needs to investigate a mafia before we can be sure.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Now I want to wait longer to piss the real Del off XD

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Del Murder was having a bad week. His girlfriend had died, and his fantasy football team had come in last place. So he had every reason to mope around in the Staff Forum. But the rest of the staff didn’t agree. They thought he was being a little too mopey, for a citizen. So they devised a plan. That afternoon fire_of_avalon called Del up and told him her boyfriend was beating her and she needed him to come enforce. Del Murder hopped in his Rolls and sped to the scene. When he neared the bridge he stopped at the toll booth to pay the toll. That’s when the entire staff jumped out of the toll booth with tommy guns blazing. 288 bullets later Del was dead.

But something was wrong. Del’s head didn’t look just right. crono_logical went up for a closer look. That wasn’t Del’s face…it was a mask! crono_logical ripped off Del’s mask to reveal…gasp…RSL! Del Murder was really RSL this whole time! The staff had inadvertently killed the most beloved member in Eyes on FF history! They couldn’t possibly hold discussions at this point, the blow was too big. They decided to take the next day off and mourn this tragedy.

Del Murder was, you guessed it, Beloved Princess! And he was played by oddler.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:10 AM
:skull::skull::skull::skull:.

NeoCracker
12-27-2007, 06:11 AM

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-27-2007, 06:12 AM
No fucking way!

Miriel
12-27-2007, 06:16 AM
6 Del Murder (Roogle, Zeromus_X, fire_of_avalon, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void)
1 Behold the Void (Del Murder)

Ended in majority vote. Players who did not vote before majority was reached:
Leeza
eestlinc
Hsu
theundeadhero

Night 5 begins now. All players with night time activities has 16 hours to PM me.

Let me know your choices for both night 5 and night 6. Don't worry, you'll be given a chance to rethink your night 6 choices after the night 5 results are posted. This is just to try and speed things up and encourage you to think about night 6 in advance.

Goodnight town.

Del Murder
12-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Everyone was still reeling from the shock of RSL's death. The staff decided to hold a special vigil for him the next day. Everyone had a job. fire_of_avalon would cook the breakfast. Hsu and Zeromus_X would bring the games (it's what RSL would have wanted). Leeza was on flowers, eestlinc on music, and Behold the Void was writing a eulogy. Roogle planned to sing a special song for his friend. theundeadhero wrote a special comic that he would present at the funeral. Yamaneko handled usher duties, and crono_logical handled the electrical setup.

That night crono_logical spent rigging the staff forum to be ready for the funeral. There was a lot of dangerous wires around and he had to make sure they didn't hurt anyone. As he fumbled about he thought he heard the noise of something humming. But he knew that it couldn't be the electricity, since he was sure he turned everything off before he started. So he reached for an exposed wire and got back to work. As soon as he grabbed it...nothing happened. He had turned the power off after all, just as he thought.

The next day everyone showed up for the funeral. Everyone except fire_of_avalon, that is. Apparently someone had greased up her kitchen floor with butter, so as she was going to prepare breakfast she slipped and fell face first into her waffle iron.

fire_of_avalon was a Citizen played by NeoCracker.

The funeral will take the place of Day 6. Those with roles who wish to change their Night 6 choices can do so now by sending me or Miriel a pm. We will try to start Day 7 ASAP.

Miriel
12-28-2007, 07:59 AM
As the EoFF staff settled into another restless night, Roogle sat at his desk and finished up the paperwork for the dead staff members. None of the other staff members wanted to take care of this stuff at the moment, but Roogle knew that just cause death and destruction surrounded them, it didn't mean that they could ease up on the official procedures and protocols. Finishing up the last of his work for the evening, Roogle shut down his computer and cleaned up his work space. What he didn't notice however, was a small but important note attached next to his own name in the computer system. Roogle - Administrator - Downsized.

Not realizing his peril, Roogle stepped into the Secret Staff elevator, happy with the work he had done that night. The elevator moved silently at first, but with growing speed it began to tremble and lurch. Gaining momentum at a startling rate, it sped right past General Chat and with a sickening crunch and explosion, crashed into the FFXI forum. Having survived the crash itself, Roogle proceeded to be burned alive in the ensuing balls of flame which erupted from the crash.

Roogle was a Cop, played by Jessweeee♪ and Death by Moogles.

Day 7 begins now...

24 hours to lynch.

8 players, 5 votes for majority lynch and to end the day automatically.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-28-2007, 09:14 AM
That was really bad, as we lost a cop and foa. I think we need cl_out's cop to say his findings now.

[M] Eizen
12-28-2007, 05:25 PM
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. There are only a few people left. cl_out apparently isn't the cop. If you're not the cop, you know.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 06:48 PM
We are in an ungodly amount of trouble. 8 of us left. If there are 3 mafia remaining (I believe there to be two, but three would not surprise me) if we lynch a townie today, and the doctor doesn't protect the right person (and it would take a miracle to do so) we lose. Game over. Mafia win. We have to lynch a mafia today. There is no room for error.

I am glad eest and undeadhero are posting. They're not the most active of souls, but I will say this to anyone trying to "fly under the radar" as it were, you can stop now. It's the endgame. Cid wasn't a prolific poster, and neither was Del Murder. You're all targets whether you post or not, and posting helps kill the mafia. So post.

If anybody has any special ability at all, now is the hour. Do what must be done. Reviver? Bring back Roogle. Vigilante? Take a shot tonight if we lynch a townie today.

With Roogle stating eestlinc is innocent, that is somebody I am now willing to clear.
I think we need cl_out's cop to say his findings now.Yes. This is the first step.

[M] Helo
12-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Ok, first thing is first, this is the end game now there can't be many mafia left and I feel it is time I give you all the information I have on the people left alive so far. Yes you guessed it I am the cop that Crono has been working with. I know comming forwards may get me killed but in this late stage of the game I'm sure that with the information I give you, finding the last of the mafia's will be easier.I'm going to give all the results I can this includes those by Roogle and those who are now dead. Like Roogle I failed to investigate any mafia so we must assume any not investigated by myself or Roggle are mafia.
Alive:

Crono_Logical - citizen (investigated by Roogle)
Leeza
Eestlinc - citizen (investigated by Roogle)
Theundeadhero - citizen (investigated by Yams)
Hsu - Citizen (investigated by Yams)
Behold the Void - Citizen (investigated by Yams)
Zeromus_X

Dead:

Cid - Citizen (investigated by Yams & Roogle)
Del Murder - Beloved Princess
Kawaii Ryukishi - Serial Killer
Loony BoB - Citizen
Roogle - Cop
ShlupQuack - Mafia
fire_of_avalon - Citizen (investigated by Yams & Roogle)
KoShiatar - Citizen
Necronopticous - Tracker
Psychotic - Citizen
Azar - Mafia

My findings and compiling of Roogles findings in to my own lead me to believe your mafia are:

Leeza and Zeromus_X

I'm going to lead the lynch on Leeza

##vote: Leeza

if I'm wrong so help me, if I am right and die tonight good luck town.

[M] Adama
12-28-2007, 07:32 PM
I urge you not to lynch me! I am a citizen, have been claiming so since the beginning, and as crono said, a citizen lynch means we're all screwed. Though I guess if I'm dead I can't win anyway.

With everything that's gone on, I really have a hard time believing that everyone who has been investigated was innocent, but if that's how the cards fall, I would have to vote for Zero, because voting for myself would be silly. To be honest, I though Zero might have been the cop, which is why Yams post confused me, but if Yams is indeed the cop, and those results are true, it means only one mafia is left and it would be Zero. I wasn't going to vote, but with Yams information, if he really is the cop, we lynch Zero and we win. I'm still not going to vote, because then people can accuse me of quick voting the only other person Yams gives us the choice to vote on after I've been accused.

I'd like to hear what you all have to say, and I'd like to here from Yams why he just voted for me without any reason? That's the only kicker that worries me here. I thought there was more reason to think I was a citizen than Zero, and so know with Yams voting for me when that knowledge was out there with no reasoning makes me a little suspicious of him, but, meh.

In any case, I must reitterate: If Yams post above is indeed true and correct, we lynch Zero and we win (or there is a godfather).

[M] Eizen
12-28-2007, 07:35 PM
I urge you not to lynch me! I am a citizen, have been claiming so since the beginning, and as clout said, a citizen lynch means we're all screwed. Though I guess if I'm dead I can't win anyway.

Not really. If there's no godfather and we lynch you today, one more of us will die tonight, and the rest of us can lynch the other tomorrow. Plus, even if you're a dead citizen, you still win if the town wins. :P

Does anyone remember who voted for ShlupQuack and Azar?

[M] Adama
12-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Those who voted for Shlup were (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)

And those who voted for Azar were (Zeromus_X, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Cid, fire_of_avalon, eestlinc, Leeza)

The overlap there is, well, foa, crono, and me. Psychotic was already a dead citizen. foa is now a dead citizen. Crono is pretty much undoubtedly a citizen. And that's why I'm wondering why Yams voted for me when I fall in with that group? Why not Zero if what he says is true? Zero's had some crazy posts, and on the second day posted:

Zeromus_X;2386118']##Vote: Foa; you imposter! I know it's you!

>:oooo

When two other (now known) mafia players had their votes divided between myself and foa, and foa was already at this point suspected of being a citizen.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 07:55 PM
I do not dispute that this is the person I have been talking to in the thread.

Proof:
Tell us cop is hinting at stuff. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2387069-post255.html)
KoShiatar is a liar! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2386182-post219.html)
Bold and italic text. Void innocent. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2386572-post248.html)
Good vibes from Cid. There was another post where good cid vibes was italicised. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2387801-post358.html)
I didn't get this one at first, but I took it to mean Roogle was innocent. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2388852-post399.html)

Like Roogle I failed to investigate any mafia so we must assume any not investigated by myself or Roggle are mafiaAh, but must we? What of the Godfather? And who is to say there are two mafia? Each mafia had three members last time, don't forget.

Leeza is not mafia. Leeza was voted for by Azar and ShlupQuack on day two. Leeza is who they wanted to lynch. Leeza voted for ShlupQuack on a day when she was lynched by one vote. In a word: No.

[M] Eizen
12-28-2007, 07:59 PM
So it sounds like the logical (and optimistic?) thing to do is lynch Zeromus_X and hope he's the last mafia.

[M] Adama
12-28-2007, 08:14 PM
theundeadhero;2389868']So it sounds like the logical (and optimistic?) thing to do is lynch Zeromus_X and hope he's the last mafia.

And hope there's not a godfather. Because that makes things very tricky. Ugh.

EDIT: Additionally, yeah, I think I believe Yams, but I didn't like be picked on.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 08:20 PM
We have other business to consider first, dear friends.

Yamaneko;2386182']Liar, youre not the cop Ko, I know this one for sure.I'm really curious about this right here. The below quote is your "justification" of being "sure" KoShiatar is not the cop. Your analysis requires a lot of assumptions and is speculative at best. Is that really the only base you have for being sure she's not the cop? I mean, basically everyone here is suspicious of Ko at this point, including me, but we don't claim to be absolutely sure of it. Seems fishy to me.

Yamaneko;2386194']I don't even have to justify my calling ko a liar, but I will I KNOW he is not the cop because the cop would have investigated someone and to randomly reveal themselves as a cop is stupid do you see an undercover cop against the mafia suddenly blowing his cover wide open like that? I sure as hell don't. If the doctor protects the "cop" ko and ko is mafia then his protecting the mafia and the mafia will know who the doctor is which means the real cop will get whacked when they reveal themselves because doctors can't protect themselves only others.
I'd also really love to thank you for speculating about the cop's identity here, it's a smurfing great strategy. I think it was stupid and unfair for you to put a target on my back for the Mafia. Anytime you suspect the cop's identity, coming out with that suspicion is arguably the dumbest thing you can do in that situation.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Nobody has anything to say on the matter? Hmm. Interesting.
I suggest Roogle investigate Hsu
Roogle proceeded to be burned alive in the ensuing balls of flame which erupted from the crash.How about now?

[M] D'Anna
12-28-2007, 08:50 PM
I stand by what I said, two cops and a tracker is too much, unless Del and Miriel smurfed up. I thought Yamaneko was the cop but since Roogle was a cop he could be a naive cop or a mafia. Naive cop is a stupid role. If he is mafia, then the doctor will probably feel stupid as smurf for protecting him.

I stand by thinking that Leeza is citizen. Zeromus_X is more likely to be mafia and always posted suspious posts. But I'm wondering why they killed Roogle and not Yamaneko and my idea is that cl_out told Roogle to investigate Hsu. So why would Yamaneko investigate Hsu again unless they are both mafia.

But I don't get why they killed foa since foa was suspious of theundeadhero and eestlinc.

Edit: Looks like cl_out had the same thought. Kind of.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Behold the Void;2389898']I stand by what I said, two cops and a tracker is too muchOh yes, definitely.

But I don't get why they killed foa since foa was suspious of theundeadhero and eestlinc.That one's easy enough. They've been killing "confirmeds". Psychotic, Cid, foa. If they'd killed someone we were less sure of, for example, theundeadhero, then that removes a suspect and makes us less likely to find someone. Here's a thought: Leeza is also a confirmed. Why not kill Leeza?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-28-2007, 09:01 PM
We are missing one factor here, and thats who the doctor protected each night. I know this is risky, but doctor, who did you protect each night? Specifically night 2.

[M] D'Anna
12-28-2007, 09:09 PM
It's a bad idea for the doctor to say who he is because then he will have to protect himself from now on if he did and the mafia will know they can kill anyone, for example cl_out who I know is innocent (if he's not the doctor, I'm not ruling anyone out).

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 09:14 PM
The doctor should only claim if we're about to lynch him, or lynch the person he protected on night 2.

[M] Adama
12-28-2007, 09:43 PM
The Hsu suspicions make sense, and actually might have more grounding than those against Zero. Which means I am undecided as of right now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Long Post coing up.:)

That makes sense. Now I think I have narrowed down the possibilities for the godfather or regular mafia.

This list is based only on the results given by Yams and Roogle.

Possible goons
Leeza
Zeromus_X

Here are my thoughts

I am now sure that cl_out and Void are not mafia, and I know I am not.

We had a serial killer, so I guess that the most mafia we could have would be 4. We got 2 down, so there are definatly citizens on that list.

I don't think 2 cops and a tracker is too overpowered, because The town would normally need to act very fast in order to get the mafia and the serial killer. We only have one cop left, and probably one doctor.

Now here are all of the lists of people who voted for confirmd citizens at the end of the day (I removed the dead people.)

Day 1

Loony BoB - (Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero,)
fire_of_avalon - ( Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Leeza)
Roogle - (Hsu)

Day 2

Behold the Void - (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
Cid - (Hsu)

Day 3

KoShiatar - (Leeza, eestlinc, theundeadhero, Zeromus_X)

Day 5

Del Murder - (Zeromus_X, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void)

Now here are all of the people who voted for confirmed mafia at the end of the day. (Once again removed dead people)

Day 2

ShlupQuack (Leeza, crono_logical)

Day 4

8 Azar (Zeromus_X, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, eestlinc, Leeza)

Using that data, here are the people I think are possible mafia

Theundeadhero
Hsu
Zeromus_X

Either hero or Hsu is the godfather.

[M] D'Anna
12-28-2007, 10:31 PM
I am leaving to look at a house and I don't know how long that will take. How long do we have left in the day? I am going to vote for Hsu because I had suspions about him earlier in another post because he never voted with anyone. He is trying to stay too low and now two of the people he voted for are innocent. cl_out is suspious of him as well and he has good instincts except in the last day. :P If Hsu posts a convincing post and I get back before the day is over I may change my mind.

##Vote: Hsu

[M] Colette
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Well :skull::skull::skull::skull:, I hope you guys don't vote me out, 'cause the last one of you to do so dies. I am a citizen, but I'm a bomb. You guys all vote for me, the last one of you to do so explodes. You really want to lose 2 citizens? Whoever the hell is left as Mafia must've planned this out pretty well, because they killed two birds with one stone on that last kill. Got rid of a cop, and cast suspicion on me. I am not Mafia, and now more than ever we need to preserve every citizen we've got. My guess is one more Mafia, and I've been suspicious of hero for a long time. Don't make a mistake on this one, guys.

##Vote: theundeadhero

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 10:38 PM
I just wanted Del Murder investigated. By the time I realised there was no investigation on the guy, three people had voted for him and he'd roleclaimed a ridiculous role. I find it suspicious in and of itself that they didn't investigate Del like I asked 'em to, 'cause led to no reason NOT to lynch him.

Bomb? Oh it's yesterday all over again. Great.

[M] Eizen
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Well I know I'm not mafia. (And I know that's not enough to clear me of suspicion from everyone else.) I also don't believe Hsu is a bomb. I can just picture his eyes shifting from left to right during his entire post. xP

But just in case he is a bomb, I'm getting in there earily. xD

##Unvote: Zeromus_X
##Vote: Hsu

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I'd trust you more if you were willing to be the last vote, hero.

[M] Eizen
12-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Alright, fine. I'll be the last to vote for Hsu. Just pile a few more votes on there for me.

##Unvote: Hsu

[M] Colette
12-28-2007, 10:53 PM
k, if hero was the last Mafia standing he wouldn't be so willing to be the last vote. If you really are a citizen, you're going to die. I am a citizen, and I am a bomb.

##Unvote: theundeadhero

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-28-2007, 10:56 PM
I am torn between who to vote for.

Hsu, Hero and Zeromus_X are where my suspicions lie.

Could each of you please post your reasonings for your votes.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 10:59 PM
the last Mafia standingYou think there is just one mafia left? That's interesting.

[M] Colette
12-28-2007, 10:59 PM
I believe I just did. I know I'm not Mafia, so knock that one out. And for my reasoning not to pick hero,

k, if hero was the last Mafia standing he wouldn't be so willing to be the last vote. If you really are a citizen, you're going to die. I am a citizen, and I am a bomb.Everyone else has been basically cleared. That leaves Zeromus.

You think there is just one mafia left? That's interesting.Why? Unless one of you "cleareds" has been running the whole thing behind the scenes, I'm inclined to believe there's only one left. I don't think both Zeromus and hero are Mafia. I suppose it's possible though.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
My guess is that there are four mafia in total.

We took down two goons, and chances are there is a godfather playing.

I think it is important to keep an ongoing tally of votes now. Everytime you vote or change votes, copy the tally into your post and change the tally next to the person you voted or unvoted and add/remove your name. Names in bold are those who are closest to being lynched.

Crono_Logical -0-
Leeza -1- (Yamaneko)
Eestlinc -0-
Theundeadhero -0-
Hsu -1- (Behold the Void)
Behold the Void -0-
Zeromus_X -1- (Hsu)
Yamaneko -0-

Yamaneko, I noticed that you only listed investigating five people, but six nights have passed. Why is that?

[M] Helo
12-28-2007, 11:27 PM
ok this computer don't like copy pasting text from IE7 so not going to do the tally, but:

My 6th (and not the final investigation, I accidentally missed this one out) was on Roogle just before his comming forwards as a cop in the following day, my opinion as to the mafia whacking Roogle and not me is Roogle came forwards as the cop and they possibly believed clout to be covering for him by denying he was THE cop. I gave many hints in my posts and have tried to investigate the ones with the most suspicion on them though I have failed the town in pin pointing the mafia I have managed to get some of our fellows cleared from lynching. I'm going to have to go with Hsu on this one, Zeromus made some random posts before and was suspicious and he hasn't been investigated making him a "high suspect person"

therefore:##unvote: Leeza
##vote: Zeromus_X

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I'll update the tally for you then.

Crono_Logical -0-
Leeza -0-
Eestlinc -0-
Theundeadhero -0-
Hsu -1- (Behold the Void)
Behold the Void -0-
Zeromus_X -2- (Hsu ; Yamaneko)
Yamaneko -0-

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Yamaneko, why did you investigate Hsu and on what night was that?

[M] Eizen
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
My reasons for voting for Hsu probably aren't very good. It's more of a hunch than anything. There are only a few possibilities left, and I'm one of them. I know I'm not mafia, so that narrows it down even more.

(Keep in mind that I've unvoted for Hsu and I'll vote again to lynch him later. Like I said, I don't believe he's a bomb.)

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 12:05 AM
Hold up.

I think it was stupid and unfair for you to put a target on my back for the Mafia.wtf. Bomb should want to be nailed by the mafia.

[M] Colette
12-29-2007, 12:09 AM
I was bluffing about the cop, I wanted to stay alive 'til the end. I'd rather be a citizen whose vote can help lynch Mafia than a dead citizen. I wanted to play the game, simple as that. Sorry I'm not brave enough to be a martyr. If people ever started voting for me (as they are now), I was going to let them know I was a bomb (as I just did). That way I could see it through to the end and hopefully win one for the Citizens.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Hsu;2390040']I was bluffing about the cop.I got the impression from that post of yours that you were trying to hint that you were the cop. I remember having you as a possible cop suspect at the time because of that post, and perhaps other people did too. So if you wanted to survive until the end, why hint at being a cop? Those Italian fellas in flash suits don't take kindly to cops.

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 01:18 AM
7 hours left on this day. Votes:

Zeromus_X - 2
Hsu - 1

Many people have not voted. Get to it!