PDA

View Full Version : Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Okay Del Murder, I shall do just that.

I don't think Hsu is a bomb. I think he is either a scum or a survivor. If he's the latter, tough titties, should have told us that. I just can't see there being a Beloved Princess AND a Bomb - ie, two harmful to the town if lynched roles. I think he saw what happened with Del Murder and is trying to capitalise on that.

This could change, but I'm not going to hang around waiting for replies from Yamaneko and Hsu to my posts aimed at them. If they say anything groundbreaking I'll unvote, but for now:

##vote: Hsu

EDIT:
I wanted to play the game, simple as that.Now that I think about it, Hsu hasn't really done that. He's just sat back and posted every once in a while. Maybe that's his way of getting fun and no doubt he'll say that, but to me it's little things like this that slowly shrink the big cloud o' doubt hanging over this decision.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 01:35 AM
8 accounts in play, 2 votes for Zeromus, 2 votes for Hsu. If you'd like, you can count my pending vote for Hsu and say 3 for Hsu and 2 for Zeromus. That means two more people besides me need to vote for Hsu to make a majority. (I still plan to cast the deciding vote, so don't worry about Hsu's bomb claim.)

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 02:39 AM
Come on, people. There are only so many hours left and I don't want to stay up all night. xP

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 04:05 AM
4 hours to deadline.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 04:12 AM
I guess I just have to be the last person to vote and not necssarily the last person to vote in a majority. xP Here goes.

##Vote: Hsu

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 04:17 AM
Ok, Zero, Leeza, eest, VOTE

[M] Colette
12-29-2007, 04:21 AM
I never said I was trying to convince people I was the cop and I never gave off any clues, either. Look through all of my posts as I'm sure you already have. That statement was in reply to foa speculating that I was the cop. Admittedly I was a little vague and I probably could've worded it better, but too late now. Why would I roleclaim cop or hint at it when you knew who the cop was already and were working with him? Believe me or not, I am the bomb. You should not risk killing me, it would be a huge blow to the town. Isn't it time you start taking roleclaims seriously?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-29-2007, 04:22 AM
OK, I am going to vote now, and like cl_out said, if you post a convincing argument I will change my vote.

##Vote Hsu

I don't think you are a bomb.

Crono_Logical -0-
Leeza -0-
Eestlinc -0-
Theundeadhero -0-
Hsu -4- (Behold the Void ; Crono_Logical ; theundeadhero ; Eestlinc)
Behold the Void -0-
Zeromus_X -2- (Hsu ; Yamaneko)
Yamaneko -0-

Not yet voted
Zeromus_X
Leeza

Yamaneko, investigate Zeromus_X tonight.

Edit: Hsu, explain your votes for Roogle and Cid during days 1 and 3.

[M] Colette
12-29-2007, 04:25 AM
I'm not going to be able to get through to you, am I? Unless Leeza or Zero swing in within the next few hours and vote for me, you're going to die. If you don't want to keep playing the game, and you don't want to beat the Mafia, kill me. I'm done trying to convince you.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 04:29 AM
##Unvote: Hsu

If anyone else wants to vote for Hsu, feel free to say so and I'll unvote him first then vote for him again after.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Actually ignore what I said before about investigating Zeromus_X

##Unvote: Hsu
##Vote: Zeromus_X

Crono_Logical -0-
Leeza -0-
Eestlinc -0-
Theundeadhero -0-
Hsu -3- (Behold the Void ; Crono_Logical ; theundeadhero )
Behold the Void -0-
Zeromus_X -3- (Hsu ; Yamaneko ; eestlinc)
Yamaneko -0-

Not yet voted
Zeromus_X
Leeza

Leeza, hold your vote, if Zeromus_X is afraid to vote for Hsu, then vote for him because at this point, only mafia will be afraid to die. I am willing to vote Hsu again and die, but lets see if Zeromus_X is.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 04:36 AM
That's assuming he even shows up.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-29-2007, 04:43 AM
I kinda lack some options here. Busy day is the end of me :(

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 04:45 AM
eest, what do you want to happen next? xP

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 04:46 AM
I say we all sit around on our asses until the deadline, ignoring Del and Miriel's shrill attempts to make us hammer. :strut:

[M] Colette
12-29-2007, 04:46 AM
Pretty obvious what you do next. Whoever is getting bored of the game and wants out votes for me.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 04:50 AM
crono_logical;2390198']I say we all sit around on our asses until the deadline, ignoring Del and Miriel's shrill attempts to make us hammer. :strut:

That could also be a way to see if Zex is faking confidence. xP

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-29-2007, 04:52 AM
zeromus, you don't lack options, just explain your votes for the previous days. And why did you make strange posts like callinf foa an imposter?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 05:05 AM
In my opinion, we should hold position. I think either Hsu or Zeromus_X is someone we're looking for. One or the other. If Hsu is scum, score. If he is the bomb, score.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Works for me. :P

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 05:16 AM
Hey here's an idea. If Hsu really is the bomb, he should put the final vote on himself. Then nobody dies but him! If he's town, he shouldn't mind doing that, because after all, he says it would be really bad for us to lose two citizens.

Miriel
12-29-2007, 05:23 AM
This thread is for players (and game moderators) ONLY. So gtfo if you're not an active player. You can post in the other discussion thread if you want.

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm going to guess that Leeza isn't coming, but we'll give her the stupid extra hour just in case.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 06:48 AM
But it's late and I'm tired and I want it to be over before I go to bed. D:

[M] Adama
12-29-2007, 06:50 AM
I'M HERE I'M HERE SORRY!

But I still don't know what to do.

Hsu or Zero?

HSU OR ZERO!?!

*goes crazy*

EDIT: Screw it. ##Vote: Hsu

*stands back*

[M] Adama
12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
So I guess we just have to really hope the bomb roleclaim was a ruse, or we're screwed town!

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 06:57 AM
To try to take their mind off of all the death and destruction going on around them, the staff decided to play a classic Square game by the name of Rad Racer. It worked well, until it was Hsu's turn. Power Golve in hand, he took control. He played like a demon possessed and took them all to school, old school style. No one could match his skill at that game. The staff found this very suspicious. So they decided to take Hsu out. After Hsu came back from a bathroom break he donned his Power Glove, ready for more, but things didn't feel right. He could not control the golve, it had a mind of it's own! He was powerless to resist as it crept up his body, and closed it's fingers around his neck.

Hsu was a Mafia played by I Took the Red Pill.

Leeza wanted to make sure the plan worked, so she went over to examine the body. As she turned it over she discovered something shocking. Hsu had dynamite strapped to himself! The rest of the staff was clear enough away, but poor Leeza could not get away in time, as Hsu went off and blowed them both to bits.

Hsu was actually Mafia Bomb! Leeza was a poor innocent Citizen played by Sheep.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Leeza, remove your vote.

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 07:07 AM
Sorry, it was too late for Leeza. It's too bad too, I had a fun cat-related death scene cooked up for her.

This starts night 7. Get your stuff in.

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Come on, there isn't many of you left. You have 4 hours to make your decision.

Del Murder
12-29-2007, 07:14 PM
There was no sleeping for any of the staff that night. With so few of them left, the board was going crazy. So many threads to close, double posts to delete! They were overwhelmed. For some reason the members decided this was a good time to start up the old Rinoa=Ultimecia debate. Future Esthar claiming Rinoa=Zell didn't help either. Zeromus_X tried hard to keep everyone calm and discuss the game with a cool head. But who could keep calm when arguing over FFVIII? While the debate poured on, poor Zero did not bother to look above to the FFVII Fourm. Down from the forum descended a mysterious silver-haired katana-wielding man who thrust his sword right through Zeromus_X's backside.

Zeromus_X was a Citizen played by Pureghetto.

Day dawns and only 5 are left. Only 3 votes needed to lynch. 24 hour deadline.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-29-2007, 07:34 PM
OK then, I think we only have one mafia left.

Hero was willing to be the last one to vote Hsu, so he is deflinatly town.

Void, Cl_out and hero voted for a known mafia.

Myself and Yamaneko voted for a now known townie.

Yams, at this point in the game, mafia would not vote for eachother. There were eight votes yesterday and only five today, so each vote carries a huge weight.

That you are the only living person besides me to vote Zeromus last round, I think you are the last mafia. I know it is an early vote, but we can discuss this as much as you want.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Zeromus was a citizen. Well :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I'm sorry I didn't take the explosion, but maybe it's better because I'm more active than Zex and Leeza lately. (Is it obvious that the original person playing Hero was kicked out?)

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Time for a wee bit o' roleclaim because I think the mafia have figured it out. I don't think there is a doctor, but I've been trying to make you all, and more specifically, the mafia, believe that there is one. There have been no protections since night two, because the mafia have stopped targetting me. Y'see, I'm a bulletproof townie. That means I can't be killed at night - the only way you can kill me is to lynch me. I believe the mafia tried to kill me on night two and realised this, and that's why they've been avoiding me even though I've been all over them like a rash. I thought there still could be a doctor but Roogle dying has made me realise that there isn't one. We're all alone. If the mafia know this, I think it's only right the town know this too.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Of course. I was wondering why you were still alive. You've been the most useful member of the town from the beginning. So if we don't lynch you, does that mean we can't lose? xP

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 08:06 PM
There could be two mafia left. Assuming the other two townies are killed, the two mafia could then lynch me. Otherwise I think it would be a tie. But I dunno.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Well I think you all know I am a regular townie by now.:)

[M] Helo
12-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Ok, guys something came to my attention with Hsu (or rather my fears were confirmed). I investigated Hsu on night 6 I received a pass he slipped by with no problem this means one thing. I am the naive cop (thanks del and miriel this is the dumbest power role ever) Therefore those cleared by myself are in question again. Now most are dead, leaving Hero alive. I'm not going to try and save my own skin I'm pretty damn useless in this situation if Hsu had been a god father I would question my own findings. perhaps if I survive the day I will investigate myself and see what comes back.

I honestly don't know who to vote for but my tendencies are leaning towards Hero because he didn't seem at all shocked by the fact that crono is bulletproof which I know I am.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm not shocked because it makes perfect sense. Also remember that I was not only willing to vote for Hsu (who was mafia) this late in the game but I was willing to risk killing myself to do it. If I'm mafia, I'm pretty bad at it.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 11:45 PM
The case for Yamaneko
- Isn't the cop, said he was. Naive cop could be a possibility.
- Cid and Roogle were both night kills - and confirmed innocents - the night after Yamaneko "investigated" them.
- Roogle was asked to investigate Hsu. Roogle killed at night. Yamaneko is the one who investigated Hsu, tells us Hsu innocent.
- Yamaneko insisted Zeromus_X and Leeza were guilty. Both of whom we now know were innocent.
- Hsu and Yamaneko voted together yesterday.

The case for eestlinc:
- Hasn't actually voted for a mafia when it's counted. Didn't vote Shlup, didn't vote Hsu. Only voted Azar when he had 5 votes, and Azar himself surrendered soon after.
- Chickened out of having the final vote on Hsu yesterday, despite implying that he was going to.
- Mostly kept his head down in the early stages. A plain vanilla townie, as he claims to be, would and should have no reason to do this.

The case for Behold the Void:
- Was cleared by Yamaneko, assuming he is a naive cop, that doesn't prove a lick anymore.
-
I don't want to have to resort to roleclaiming. Hints at a role, and yet has not been whacked at night.

There is no case for theundeadhero in my opinion. And I'm not writing one against myself either 'cause I know I'm innocent.

Leaning towards Yamaneko or eest at the moment. Thoughts, guys. Thoughts.

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Why do you think there is no doctor cl_out? The doctor could have just protected the wrong people. It is hard to predict who the mafia are targeting during the night. Since everyone is roleclaiming and since you are bulletproof, I think it is okay for me to roleclaim this late in the game too.

I am the doctor. Here is who I protected every night and why.

Night 1: myself
Night 2: cl_out
Night 3: cl_out
Night 4: Yamaneko
Night 5: Yamaneko
Night 6: Yamaneko
Night 7: myself

When everyone was suspecting me in day 2 or 3 I said I did not want to resort to roleclaiming because I am not a normal citizen. I protected cl_out on night 2 because I thought he was for sure a citizen after lynching Shlupquack. I thought my protection had saved you which is why I kept saying that I know for sure you are a citizen. On night 4 I almost protected cl_out again, that is why I was asking cl_out to tell us who the cop he is working with is. But after I looked at the posts and cl_out said the cop was obvious in investigating Cid, I realized it was Yamaneko. That's why I said the doctor should not reveal himself yesterday, because I was bluffing and hoping the mafia will think the doctor will be protecting cl_out since I did not know you are bulletproof. On night 7 I protected myself again because I am not suspious to everyone anymore and thought the mafia might go after me, and because I am suspicious of Yamaneko now as well.

By process of elimanation, the only person I am still suspious of is Yamaneko. If he is mafia I will feel smurfing stupid because I wasted my protections when I could have saved someone. I don't think theundeadhero is mafia anymore because he would not risk himself to kill Hsu if he knew about Hsu, unless he was bluffing but it didn't look like it. Yamaneko needs to answer cl_out's question yesterday, why did you investigate Hsu?

Edit: Well my roleclaim just answered cl_out's last post.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 11:53 PM
That's interesting, Void. Tres, tres, interesting.

My bulletproof claim was actually a bluff. I'm the doctor. I claimed bulletproof so that the mafia, should we miss them, not target myself tonight, so that I could protect somebody else. I protected myself on night two, obviously.

Also, I am bound by the stipulation that I cannot protect the same person multiple nights in a row and so find it weird that you're allowed to.

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Then I guess there are two doctors because I know for sure I am a doctor. I thought you knew too and that you picked up my hints.

[M] Eizen
12-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Looking at c_lout's list, the case against Yams seems to be stronger than the one against eestlinc. Besides the fact that he's the only one who seems to suspect me when the rest of you know that I'm not mafia. I'm going to get the ball rolling.

##Vote: Yamaneko

EDIT: Two doctors? Really? Ok, I'm going to hold back for a bit. xD

##Unvote: Yamaneko

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-29-2007, 11:57 PM
I thought you might have been a back up, which is why I was nervous about saying there was no doctor, in case you claimed that.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Did you have any kind of limitation on your doctor protection at all?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 12:06 AM
You think that I am suspicious? Here is something in my defense

4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)
1 Azar (Del Murder)
1 Leeza (Azar)

This is the final vote talley from day 2. If I were mafia, then I would have kept my vote for foa instead of changing it to Void. That would have forced a tie, and someone would have to break the tie. Probably Hsu or Azar would vote foa, and Shlup would be alive longer.

If you don't believe im a townie, then lynch me. You see I'm not lying, and probably lose to the mafia as well.

Anyways, here are the roleclaims made by the remaining players

Yamaneko - cop
crono_logical - doctor
eestlinc - townie
Void - doctor
hero - none

cl_out, can we have a list of who you protected each night?

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Well smurf, I hope this doesn't cast suspion on me now. Miriel and Del gave me no stipulations at all. I'm not mafia and if I were I wouldn't roleclaim now when everyone is more suspious of other people and not me. I did not just make this up, I have been hinting it for a while.

Edit: It makes sense there are two doctors since you were a replacement, they were not going to allow your character to play at all.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 12:09 AM
cl_out, can we have a list of who you protected each night?You've been very interested in the doctor and who they've protected for the last two days now. I don't see what there is to gain from it other than predicting who they will protect tonight.

As I am not allowed to protect the same person two nights in a row, I don't want to let the mafia know who isn't going to be protected tonight should we miss them today.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 12:16 AM
Actually, there is a role known as the weak doctor. It functions just like a regular doctor, but dies if they target a mafia. I think if there are two doctors, then it is highly possible that one of them is either weak or naive. We already had a lot of different roles this game, so I wouldn't be surprised.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Wouldn't the weak doctor know they are weak? And smurf it if there are naive roles in this game, that's just stupid.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 12:54 AM
You see, the original stipulation was that I couldn't protect myself more than three nights in a row I believe. That was the PM sent to the original cl_out. However, because I am a replacement, and I am somebody who has been in this game previously (and the mafia, whoever they are, know who I am) with a different account, they nerfed it so that I couldn't protect the same person more than one night in a row.

Now, I can understand the second part not being placed on you, but not the first part.

My post about there being no doctor, that was partially a trap. It was mostly to throw the mafia for tonight, but it was also to see if somebody would roleclaim doctor. By somebody, I mean eestlinc. Yes, until your claim of doctor, I would've targetted eestlinc.

When Yamaneko called you out as innocent, I thought you were pretty much safe, but a nagging doubt in my mind has remained. He's not a cop after all, and so the original reason has expired. ShlupQuack defended you on day two. I saw that and it caused his downfall. In fact, Goldenboko, knowing who I am because Levian is a bigmouth, sent an angry PM to me blaming me for smurfing the mafia over. I've never quite understood. What is he talking about? I accused three people. Void, Cid, ShlupQuack, and only one was mafia. Perhaps it isn't fair to use this PM of his as evidence, but then again, perhaps it wasn't fair to kill me the first time based on my real identity. Anyway, that defence was what gave it all away. That's how I caught ShlupQuack. And since then, Azar took great care to accuse you a lot, trying to dispose of all links between the two of you. And it worked.

You were willing to take an investigation. I said at the time that eliminates you from being a mafia goon, and to that I hold, Don Void. You've played like a Don in that you've accused your fellow mafia to hide yourself, and because you have the most power, they've sacrificed themselves to keep you alive. And that's why I'm not dead, isn't it? Not because I'm bulletproof, but because I am in control - people follow me on the votes - and I believed you innocent. As long as I believed you to be one of us, and could lead the town away from you, I was safe. Of course, on night 2 you were my #1 suspect, hence the attempt on my life. Thanks for that, by the way. Much obliged.

Now, Hsu. Hsu, Hsu, Hsu. I think you set that whole thing up. That's why you killed Roogle - to say it was to silence her investigation on Hsu, giving you reason to vote for him. And you voted first, how very convienient, knowing he was a bomb, and you knew the damage he would do to the town if he exploded. He willingly sacrificed himself to clear you even further, and to kill another town member.

Now today's roleclaim. You waited until all others had claimed (let us assume theundeadhero is a citizen because he was willing to sacrifice himself to take out the bomb, and if he was the doctor, he wouldn't be willing to do that. I sure as heck was not) before claiming doctor. The failed attempt on my life on night two suddenly made sense - it was because I was bulletproof, not because there was a doctor skulking about. You could claim doctor and nobody would dispute it. Today you would secure the lynch of Yamaneko, and tonight theundeadhero would go. You and I would lynch eestlinc the next day, and hey, a tie's better than a loss. Although it wouldn't be a tie because I aint bulletproof, and I can't protect myself forever.

You are the mafia godfather.

Here goes nothing.
##vote: Behold the Void.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 01:05 AM
Alright. I'll follow. I'm going to trust your reasoning right now and vote with you.

##Vote: BtV

One more vote needed to lynch.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Whoa well you are smurfing wrong. I am not the mafia godfather and I am not mafia at all. I am the doctor. If I were mafia I would have seen through your claim that there is no doctor and believed that there is one, as I never believed Del and Miriel would make a game with no doctor at all. Therefore I would have never roleclaimed doctor if I actually wasn't. I don't know why you had stipulations and I didn't but I had no stipulations and I am still the smurfing doctor.

If I were a mafia godfather I would not stick my neck out and try to kill foa so much on the first days. On day 2 I was almost certain that foa was a mafia. I almost got myself lynched doing that. I also voted for Azar and Hsu. And why would I get you to lynch eestlinc when you even said that you do not believe eestlinc is mafia yesterday. Apparently I suck at playing this game and should have just kept my mouth shut again but you're making a huge mistake if you lynch me.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 01:18 AM
Also keep in mind I have been hinting I'm the doctor since the beginning. Why would I do that if I just wanted to claim it now that cl_out said there is no doctor. I'm sure the mafia's laughing because I'm taking the attention off them.

I also looked at the votes and if I were mafia I would have jumped on the Zeromus band wagon yesterday instead of going for Hsu. Then if I really wanted to "pretend" and kill Hsu to gain your favor I would have done it today instead of yesterday. Zeromus_X already had a lot of votes before I voted for Hsu. If I am mafia then I would want the other mafia to be alive as long as we can. If you are convinced to lynch me then go ahead but you would just be letting the mafia win. I am sure they're laughing right now.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 01:24 AM
##unvote Behold the Void

I'm gonna think about it long and hard. Plenty of time. No need to rush.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 01:28 AM
I have no mind of my own.

##unvote: btv

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 01:38 AM
Thank you. I am not mafia. If I were I would never have roleclaimed doctor since that would be smurfing stupid if I am, except if I am actually the doctor. The stipulations part is pissing me off too and I can't think of why except if we were different kind of doctors, but I stand by naive doctor is stupid so I don't believe naive roles are in the game.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 01:41 AM
If anybody thinks that I am mafia, feel free to lynch me. I have nothing to hide. Either Void or Yamaneko is the godfather. One claims to be a cop, and the other a doctor.

Both typical roles.

If you don't believe naive roles are in the game, then remember this. Yamaneko said Hsu was a citizen from his investigation.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 01:45 AM
You know, the little voice in my head keeps saying "Yams! Yams! Yams!" Then I say "Shut up, little voice. You almost got me killed yesterday by telling me Hsu wasn't a bomb." Then it's all like "Well he was Mafia right? He had to die anyway."

I still think Yams' weird reason to vote for me is suspicious. :P

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 01:48 AM
Let me rephrase: If naive roles are in the game but it would be smurfing stupid especially since Del and Miriel said there are no stupid roles. So I hope naive roles are not in the game.

I am not a mafia. I am a doctor. I wouldn't roleclaim that if I were mafia and I wasn't even in danger today.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 02:03 AM
OPTION 1:
Lynch Behold the Void.

OPTION 2:
- We lynch eestlinc or Yamaneko. Assume cardflip innocent.
- Void protects me, I protect theundeadhero.
- Mafia has to kill Void. There will be NO double bluffs or trickery involved in this, and there are no excuses for doing so. We must carry out this to the letter.
- If Void dead, me and hero lynch eestlinc or Yamaneko. Whichever one remains.
- If I or eestlinc/Yamaneko dead, theundeadhero and the remaining person lynch Void.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Obviously I'm going with option 2 then.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 02:09 AM
Option 2 is my choice, too. Also, I think we should lynch Yams instead of eestlinc.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 02:14 AM
I'll go with option 2, but if you lynch me, it will cardflip innocent.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 02:34 AM
We can end this game now if we want.

Can the three of you be online for the next hour or so? (Del/Miriel too!) That way we can all do our night activities (and this isn't giving yourself away, mafia pal. I'd like everyone to say it!) quickly and Day 9 can begin.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 02:37 AM
I can stick around for a while, sure.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:45 AM
All right, let's do it. I don't like that I will have to die but I guess I have no choice. I was always more suspious of Yams than eestlinc so

I hope you're the real mafia.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Remember, guys. If I die - which will prove once and for all that I am a doctor and town - no matter what he says, no matter what happens, lynch Behold the Void.

EDIT: Unless I am a naive doctor, and in which case nail eest. It doesn't matter if Void claims to be one. Get him.

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 02:48 AM
I will be around. Hurry the hell up.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 02:50 AM
I'll stay and sit here and watch anime or something.

Thanks for the confidence hero and Void.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-30-2007, 02:51 AM
##vote Yamaneko

Let's do this thing.

Remember, Void. Protect crono_logical. Just to make it absolutely clear.

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 03:00 AM
'STOP!' said Yamaneko. 'Look at what we are doing! We are tearing ourselves apart, and for what? Some stupid message board? It isn't worth it. We have lives outside this place, more important things to see and do. Why do we keep wrestling over these silly trivial issues? I can't stand it anymore, so I have decided that I am LEAVING THE INTERNET FOREVER!'

Yams turned and left, hoping that his staff members that he secretly cared so much about would do so too. But as soon as he turned his back to them, four daggers went right into his back.

Yamaneko was Naive Cop (sorry buddy) played by Iceglow.

ENDGAME

There are four players left. Will the staff be able to keep the board together? Shouldn't take you that long to get night stuff in, so let's end this!

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 03:17 AM
The four remaining staff members stood together. No one was watching the forums any more. They all had their eyes on each other. But not for long, as suddenly without warning the forums went down.

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 03:19 AM
They came back up, as you can see.

And then there were three.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:21 AM
smurf. I know this looks bad on me. I know cl_out told you to vote for me no matter what if this happens. But smurf, I did protect cl_out tonight. At least listen to what I have to say before lynching me if you have to anyway. I was expecting to die tonight. I will make a post now, if you're set to kill me just wait until I have posted. If I'm going to die anyway it won't hurt for you to wait for 20 minutes.

If you think I am actually mafia then at least you can laugh at me for trying after.

Miriel
12-30-2007, 03:22 AM
Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

Ahh! The forums are back up! One by one, the staff members popped back up on the Who's Online list. Behold the Void, theundeadhero, eestlinc.

They waited. And waited. But Crono_logical didn't come back. And he was never seen or heard from ever again.

Crono_logical was a doctor, played by Psychotic (replacement for Kentarou).

Day 9 Begins now.

3 players, 2 votes to lynch. 24 hours.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:23 AM
Yeah. I saw the banned before Del opened the thread >.> Give me some time.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 03:31 AM
OK void, I'll hear your argument, even though it will be very, very hard for you to convince me that hero is mafia, seeing as he was willing to die along with Hsu after the bomb roleclaim.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 03:34 AM
##Vote: BtV

I like that the deciding vote belongs to me. xP

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:45 AM
I did protect cl_out. This means that I'm the naive doctor. It's smurfing rediculous and I can't believe Del and Miriel did that, but I am. I know you probably won't believe me now, but I'm trying anyway because I want the town to win.

That explains why cl_out had limitations to his powers and I did not. Because it doesn't smurfing matter what limiations I have, since my protections don't matter anyway.

I think the mafia figured that out and that's why they lynched cl_out. BECAUSE cl_out said that if he dies, you have to lynch me no matter what. It would be a sure way to get you to kill me. >.>

Here's reasons why I'm not mafia.

I stuck my neck out going for foa on Day 2 and I was so sure of it too. That would have looked really bad on me if I didn't believe foa was actually mafia. If I were really the mafia godfather I would have wanted to stay in the shadows.

I could have voted for Leeza on Day 2 and tied up the votes and gotten Shlup to live longer if I were mafia. Note that both Shlup and Azar had their votes on Leeza before Shlup changed it to cl_out.

I voted for Azar when he got lynched. In fact, I believe I was the tiebreaking vote for Azar, when half the people wanted to lynch Zeromus_X. I know that might not prove my innocence but keep reading.

I voted for Hsu, in fact I brought up points AGAINST Hsu. If I were mafia I would have voted for Zeromus_X, let Zeromus_X get killed that day, and then voted for Hsu yesterday. Then voted for Yams today and I would have won. There's no way I would vote for my own mafia members so close to the end if the game if I were mafia.

Most of all, the fact that I roleclaimed doctor is the biggest indicator of my innocence. Think of it this way. If I were really mafia, WHY would I roleclaim doctor all of a sudden? I know Del and Miriel had to put a doctor in the game, I don't believe there is no doctor. If I were mafia and I didn't know who the doctor was, I wouldn't have roleclaimed it myself.

Also, cl_out was going to kill Yamaneko then eestlinc. Why draw attention to myself like that if I were mafia? I would have waited in the shadows, went along with cl_out, and won the game!

I also didn't believe there WERE naive roles, and that could only go against me when if I were mafia I could have roleclaimed naive doctor.

Please believe me. I am not a mafia, I am a smurfing naive doctor. I implore you to think about what I said instead of just following cl_out. cl_out usually has good judgement, he was right about Azar and Hsu, but he was also wrong about Del Murder. I'm asking you to please think about what I said, especially about my doctor roleclaim.

I think it is a toss up between who is mafia now, either hero or eest, but it is not me. Because eest is actually willing to listen to me and give me a chance before he probably lynches me >.> then I'm going on my intuition that eest is the townie. Mafia would want to get rid of me as soon as possible without listening to me. I thought hero was suspious since the beginning but then innocent after he risked himself to be the last to vote for Hsu but that could possibly have been a bluff. It doesn't seem like it, but I don't know anything anymore. I really am not mafia. Please think about it for yourself before you lynch me. I'm not SURE who IS mafia right now but I hope my reasons will convince you that I'm not mafia at least. I'm going to think about this too and hopefully I can come up with some conclusions. This last day's vote is very important because it is the difference between town and mafia winning, although I think mafia already have. >.>

If you have any questions I will try to answer them as best as I can to prove that I am a townie.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:49 AM
Also if I were mafia when cl_out asked me if I had any limitations on my powers, I would have made some up since he said he did too! I didn't, because I'm telling the truth.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 03:49 AM
I have done absolutely nothing suspicious besides lay low for a while at the beginning. (And that was because the person playing me was lazy. :P)

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:56 AM
I forgot why I thought you were suspious, I think it was your votes. I am going to look through all the posts and think about it before I vote, if my vote will actually matter.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 03:58 AM
OK then, you have a good argument. Hero, what are your thoughts? I like second opinoins, especially when my vote can end this game. Because I do see a hole in Voids argument. I won't tell you where though, because if hero is actually the mafia, he will simply agree with me based on what I say. I notice he does that a lot now actually.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:03 AM
If you see any holes in my argument I will be happy to answer them to prove that they are not holes and I am actually a townie.

I'm still looking through old posts right now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 04:06 AM
I am going to wait for hero to see if he can find it first. After he awnsers, I'll point out the hole to you as well.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:13 AM
If memory serves, Void only voted for Mafia who were going to be lynched anyway. He brings of Azar but Azar basically admitted that he was mafia when cl_out found him out.

His big reason for suspecting me is that you're willing to listen to him and I'm not. I'm carrying through with the plan that we've already established. God knows I'm not going to have Psy kicking me afterwards. :P

As for making up limitations on his doctor ability, it would have looked weird if he just started hauling limitations out of his ass after cl_out asked him about it, especially since he wouldn't be able to use protecting the same people two or three times in a row.

Anyway, I'm not mafia. You have no reason to believe I am. I voted for Hsu when it was unlikely that there were many mafia left, and I was willing to risk killing myself to do it.

Anyway, I've had my eye on void for a long time. Since he and ShlupQuack started spreading misinformation about how two people could die in one night. Obviously one of them was a serial killer, so the logical decision would be that the serial killer killed someone before he died.

I'm not sure if any of that is the hole you're talking about. If not, then congrats, even more reason to vote for Void.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:17 AM
That's untrue and I think I got it now. I'll post in a sec.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 04:25 AM
Void assumed that Yams would be alive today had he been mafia and voted Zeromus on day 7. Please explain.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:27 AM
Me? Cause I have no idea. xP

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:35 AM
After looking through the posts, I noticed that both eest and hero were staying low in the beginning. Now obviously one of you is a townie and the other isn't (well obvious to me, not to the other townie >.>), so that doesn't really say anything, but I think a godfather would try to stay low in the beginning of the game.

That could be a reason why eestlinc is suspicious, as well as that he didn't vote for Hsu or Azar (did he vote for Azar? I think he didn't). But I'm getting a good vibe from eestlinc, especially since he seems to be willing to listen to me (unless he is mafia, then it doesn't matter who dies, me or hero...) and listen to reason before he makes his choice. I think eestlinc in this case is the townie.

I remember why I thought hero was suspious.

Bandwagoning for BoB in the beginning

Being active at the end of day 2 but he didn't place a vote at all on day 2. Although true, he could have voted for Leeza to tie the vote too, I'll give him that one so I don't know. But he still did not vote at all, for anyone, so it's hard to place his voting pattern.

Bandwagoning on Koshiatar without any reason because he said he didn't know what was going on.

Actually now that I look at it, the reason he gave for ALL his votes was bandwagoning and just going with the majority, because he hasn't been active enough to know what's going on.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=926668

Look through all of his posts.

He voted for Zeromus_X before voting for Hsu. I have a theory about this now. On the day that we voted Hsu out, everyone was suspious of both theundeadhero AND Hsu, right? Well if one of them had to go and it wasn't Zero instead, they would surely want to make sure that the mafia death clears the other remaining mafia. It would all make so much sense if Hsu just voted for the undeadhero to cast suspion on him, and then hero changed his vote from Zeromus to Hsu.

He only changed his vote AFTER both me and cl_out were suspious for Hsu and I voted for Hsu. (Once again why would I be the one leading the votes for Hsu and bringing up suspions of him right away when it looked more like Zeromus was going to go that day? I did NOT vote for mafia who were just about to die anyway) Then Hsu said that hero couldn't possibly be a mafia because mafia wouldn't risk killing him, and we all just believed that conclusion as well after Hsu died.

But hero got out of it somehow in the end, I don't know, this part is what's not that clear to me and makes me doubt my suspions of hero a little. It did look like he was going to be the last to vote for Hsu. It didn't turn out that way though, so maybe he would have tried something else to get out of it before. That's the only part that I'm really unclear about right now.

But assuming I'm right, after that hero was in the clear so he just bandwagoned with cl_out the whole time. He kept me until the end of the day because he was sure you would vote for me because that's what cl_out said. He was not even willing to listen to my reasonings before he voted. That's why mafia killed cl_out, they probably figured out why I didn't have any limitations (and I really didn't believe there was naive roles before today) cl_out said if he died you guys HAD to kill me right away and not listen to me. >.>

Also, hero, if you had your eye on me and was suspious of me for a while now it sure didn't seem like it. You never mentioned any suspicions of your own and just went along with everyone else. I guess if you are really mafia that will benefit you and not matter anyway, because of everyone you are the last person cl_out suspected.

Preview Edit: eestlinc, that part is easy. I really thought Yams was probably the guilty one after Hsu turned out to be mafia. Yams investigated Hsu, so that would make him either the naive cop or also mafia trying to save Hsu's ass. I really thought it was the second option, because I didn't think there would be smurfing naive roles in the game. Even if the mafia knew Yams was a naive cop, they probably wouldn't kill him because everyoen thought he could be mafia. That would draw attention away from them, if they could go for Yams instead.

Anyway, I think hero is mafia.

##Vote: theundeadhero

If it's actually eestlinc, you're probably laughing at both of us right now but I beileve my intuition is right. Just in case though, I'm going to look through everything again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Please believe me there is no way I would roleclaim doctor if I were mafia alogn with all my other points.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:36 AM
Hey, remember like an hour and a half ago when you guys were coming up with your big lists of reasons to vote for each person and none of you could think of anything for me? Good times, good times....

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Ugh. If eestlinc was mafia he could just end it right now by voting for anyone and he'd win. He wouldn't need to be suspicious. He could just kill everybody.

[M] D'Anna
I did have reasons for you, I stated I was suspious of you before. I just didn't think those reasons mattered after you seemed to be willing to risk yourself to vote for Hsu.

Del Murder
Well eest, time for you to put that law textbook away and make a decision.

Miriel
12-30-2007, 04:40 AM
Just in case this is all too fast paced for you guys to keep up...

1 vote Behold the Void - theundeadhero
1 vote theundeadhero - Behold the Void

Hmmm... WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:40 AM
If you're not mafia you could at least explain all my reasons against you instead of not even trying, hero.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:43 AM
No. Just die already.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:44 AM

Well that just confirms I should keep my vote on you.

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:47 AM
The only person who isn't obviously town is you and you're certainly not going to vote for yourself. eestlinc knows he's not mafia. You know he's not mafia and I'm not mafia. eestlnc is the only one who is unsure and I'm pretty convinced he's just dragging it out to make Del and Miriel explode.

Please. Be lyched now.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:50 AM
You seem 100% sure that eestlinc is not mafia. I'm not even 100% sure and I think I have a better case against you than you do against me. Why are you so sure that eestlinc is town?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-30-2007, 04:52 AM
OK then, I'm ready to vote.

##Vote: Behold the Void

I am sure I am right. While hero did nothing but bandwagon, he never got flusterd when he was suspected. Void would constantly try to prove theories against him wrong, and that is what I found most suspicious.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Well I put in a DAMN valiant effort XD

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Like I said. If he's not, he's already won. You and I are at one vote each from each other. He just needs to vote for anyone, doesn't matter who, and kill the other one during the night phase. eestlinc is town because if he's mafia he retarded.

I'm going to go use the bathroom and get some pepsi. You'd better be dead by the time I get back.

Miriel
12-30-2007, 05:04 AM
Finally after days and days of deaths and turmoil, the end had finally come. theundeadhero was sure this time, he knew what to do. He reached into his bag and pulled out a huge shot gun. But wait, where were the bullets?

eestlinc! eestlinc had the bullets. "Give 'em to me man, we gotta end this!" But eestlinc was reluctant, he wanted to carefully go over the details of the past few days so that there would be no mistake. "GIVE ME THE DAMN BULLETS!!!" theundeadhero screeched at him. Growing tired and impatient of all the prodding, he gave in and handed him a single bullet.

theundeadhero turned to Behold the Void, and before Void had a chance to say or do anything, shot his head clean off his body.

Behold the Void was the Mafia Godfather, originally played by edczxcvbnm, replaced by Jojee.

eestlinc and theundeadhero were both Citizens played by qwertyxsora and Roto13 (replaced Sergeant Hartman).

Winners: The Town

Congratulations to:

[M] Cid (leader of mortals)
[M] crono_logical (Psychotic [replacement for Kentarou])
[M] Leeza (Sheep)
[M] Loony BoB (Jojee) - but you know, not really.
[M] Del Murder (oddler)
[M] Roogle (Jessweeee♪ and Death by Moogles)
[M] Yamaneko (Iceglow)
[M] eestlinc (qwertyxsora)
[M] fire_of_avalon (NeoCracker)
[M] KoShiatar (demondude55)
[M] Necronopticous (Raebus and Shauna)
[M] Psychotic (roto13 and Firo Volonde)
[M] theundeadhero (Roto13 [replaced Sergeant Hartman])
[M] Zeromus_X (Pureghetto)

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 05:05 AM
Yay!

[M] Eizen
12-30-2007, 05:10 AM
Hooray! I won while I was on the toilet! I'm just THAT awesome!

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 05:14 AM
No fair. Jojee wins no matter what.

Miriel
12-30-2007, 05:20 AM
Scum Role Messages

You are Mafia!

Detesting the way the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums have changed over time, you want nothing more than to go back to how things were in the "good ol' days". The Staff has grown inflated and weak in your eyes, and in order to restore EoFF back to its former glory, you must do a little internal housekeeping. The other Staff members won't give up power so easily, but you'll find ways to strip them of their titles and banish them.

You have the ability to communicate with other Mafia members and every night, you and your mafia teammates must decide who to eliminate and banish forever from the forums. This person will show up as "banned" the next day.

Along with your fellow Mafia members, you win when all other Staff members are destroyed.

You are Mafia Godfather!

Detesting the way the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums have changed over time, you want nothing more than to go back to how things were in the "good ol' days". The Staff has grown inflated and weak in your eyes, and in order to restore EoFF back to its former glory, you must do a little internal housekeeping. The other Staff members won't give up power so easily, but you'll find ways to strip them of their titles and banish them.

You have the ability to communicate with other Mafia members and every night, you and your mafia teammates must decide who to eliminate and banish forever from the forums. This person will show up as "banned" the next day.

In addition, as the Mafia Godfather, you will show up as "town" when a cop investigates your role alignment. This gives you an added bonus, and you may be able to be more bold in your actions because of your immunity to being found guilty by cops.

Along with your fellow Mafia members, you win when all other Staff members are destroyed.

You are a Mafia Bomb!

In addition to being a part of the Mafia group, you also have the special characteristic that if you are lynched, the person to cast the final vote on your lynching will also die. Incorporate your knowledge of being a bomb into your strategy as you see fit.

You are a Serial Killer!

All these staff members, always complaining about this or that. Constantly bickering about who to Knight, who to ban, and everything in between. But that's it. You've had enough. You can't let them bring down the forums as they continue to fight amongst themselves. So you're gonna take actions into your own hands. None of these other Staff members deserve to be on Staff any more. None of them. It's time to take them out, one by one.

Every night, you will PM me or Del Murder with one Staff member to kill. Choose wisely! Serial Killer is one of the hardest roles to play as you can trust and rely on only yourself.

You win when you are the very last person standing and control of EoFF is entirely your's.

Miriel
12-30-2007, 05:22 AM
Town Role Messages

You are a Cop!

Something fishy is going on amongst the Staff. You can sense it. Trouble and e-drama is brewing and it's not gonna be pretty. You hear whispers about certain Staff members being forced out of their positions and demoted and a whole takeover of EoFF. This is bad. You need to find out which staff members are behind this massive betrayal and stop them before it is too late.

Every night, you will PM one Staff Member's name to me or Del Murder and investigate that person. We will tell you the general alignment of that person, "Town" or "Scum" but you will not get their specific role details.

Use this information you get from the investigations to aid the town victory so that the loyal Staff members can maintain control over EoFF and rid the forums of the staff members gone bad.

You win when the town wins.

You are a tracker!

Everything is not all right in EoFF land. The forum members grow restless and the bickering amongst staff has reached epic proportions. The Staff and the forums may not survive the e-drama that is about to implode in the Staff forum. There have been whisperings of forced demotions and unauthorized bannings of Staff members. Could it be? An EoFF takeover from inside the Staff itself?

You have the special ability of being able to "track" the nighttime activities of Staff members. Every night, PM the name of the Staff member that you would like to follow that night and we will give you information on who, if anybody, that person has targeted during the night. This means that the tracking may turn up with two results.

1) Person A did not target anyone tonight.
2) Person A targeted Person C tonight.

Keep in mind that Pro-town roles such as doctors and cops will show up on your tracking results as having targeted someone. Use the information you receive as a tracker to help the town and the loyal EoFF staff members win over the the Staff members who have gone bad.

You are a doctor!

Threats have been made against various Staff members and this makes you uneasy. Nothing has happened yet, but you can feel it in your bones that the Staff is on the edge of a huge meltdown. Who is against who at this point? It's so hard to keep track, with all the fighting that has been going on. You're not sure of anything except for the fact that you can't let a handful of Staff members ruin EoFF. You will do your best to try and keep Staff members from being unjustly being demoted and banned.

Every night, you will choose one person that you suspect to be innocent and in danger to protect for that night. Your protection will keep this Staff member from any harmful nighttime activity.

You may protect yourself, but no more than two nights in a row.

You will win if the town wins.

You are Beloved Princess!

You are a well respected and long time member of the EoFF forum staff. Kinda like RSL! Even amongst all the bickering and fighting that has overwhelmed the staff lately, you have tried to keep a level head. But even you can't be sure to be safe from all the treachery and backstabbing that the forum Staff has descended into.

Your alignment is with the Town, and along with the other innocent Staff members, you must try and find and ban all the bad Staff members who want to take control of EoFF.

But if you should die during the night or be lynched during the day, it will result in a mourning period and the next "Day" period will be skipped over.

You will win if the town wins.

You are a Citizen!

A loyal member of the Eyes on Final Fantasy moderating Staff, you have put in a lot of effort to keep the forums running smoothly. But things have become disjointed. The Staff members who you used to get along so well with have become distant and discontent. There have been rumblings about EoFF not being the same as it used to... and even a hint at the idea of a EoFF takeover. It seems that a group of rogue staff members are actually willing to force out and unjustly demote all the other Admins and CKs. You can't let this happen. But who do you trust? You must find out who these rotten apples are and along with the other loyal Staff members, get rid of them in order to secure the safety of the Forums.

Every day, the town must decide and vote on which staff member to dishonorably demote and ban based on suspicion of being scum.

You must uncover all those Staff members who are deviously planning to take over the Staff in order for the Town to have victory.

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Voting results are listed in the attached spreadsheet.

Miriel
12-30-2007, 05:28 AM
Explanation for a few of the roles:

Beloved Princess, Naive Cop, and Mafia Bomb. All three things were designed to help the mafia without actually giving Mafia more members. The town's greatest strength is in numbers. So instead of having like, 6 Mafia players (which I think would have overpowered them too much) we added roles that would be helpful towards the mafia while still have the town's power be appropriately balanced in terms of their advantage in numbers as well as the additions of cop, doctor, and tracker.

Seeing how things turned out, I'd say that both groups were pretty evenly balanced.

We added Serial Killer in there because we wanted a fast paced game with lots of stuff happening. That didn't work out too well. We don't like slow games, I dunno if you guys could tell. >_>

Stupid roles.

There were none in this game. Every role served a purpose. Whether it was to add power toward one side or another, every role added a balance or dynamic to the game. Let's look at a role like naive cop. Naive cop obviously helps the mafia. At the same time, it provides an interesting dynamic between cop and naive cop. Who's telling the truth? Who to trust? Naive doctor on the other hand, what the hell would that role be good for? It doesn't help the town, it doesn't help the mafia. It's just useless. By stupid roles, we mean roles that don't add anything to the game, one way or another. That's the reason why jester is such a sad role, because it doesn't benefit the town, the mafia OR the jester himself/herself. It's just there to be all weird and mess with people. But for really no other reason.

As for two of the replacements... Psychotic took over the role of crono_logical and given his particular skills at playing this game, when asked if Jojee could replace edczxcvbnm, she was allowed to take over the account of Behold the Void. Having Jojee on Mafia side and Psychotic on Town side balanced things out pretty well I think although in terms of who gets to play for which side, we never actively sought out to make it balanced in terms of great players and ok players, and so-so players. That stuff is just in the luck of the draw.

Yamaneko
12-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Congrats to all the winners.

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 06:02 AM
Night time selections:

Night 1
Necronopticous (Tracker) - Leeza
Roogle (Cop) - fire_of_avalon
crono_logical (Doctor) - None
Yamaneko (Naive Cop) - fire_of_avalon
Kawaii Ryűkishi (Serial Killer) - Necronopticous
Mafia - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Night 2
Roogle - crono_logical
crono_logical - crono_logical
Yamaneko - Behold the Void
Mafia - crono_logical (protected)

Night 3
Roogle - Cid
crono_logical - Yamaneko
Yamaneko - Cid
Mafia - Psychotic

Night 4
Roogle - eestlinc
Yamaneko - Roogle
Mafia - Cid

Night 5
Roogle - Hsu
crono_logical - Yamaneko
Yamaneko - theundeadhero
Mafia - fire_of_avalon

Night 6
Roogle - Zeromus_X
crono_logical - Leeza
Yamaneko - Hsu
Mafia - Roogle

Night 7
Yamaneko - Zeromus_X
Mafia - Zeromus_X

Night 8
crono_logical - theundeadhero
Mafia - crono_logical

Miriel
12-30-2007, 06:10 AM
And that's all folks! Thanks for playing!