PDA

View Full Version : Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Miriel
12-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Mafia - Monumental Breakdown in Staff Protocol Edition

It started with an innocent thread. 'What does Eyeson mean to you?' was posed to the EoFF staff. They all answered honestly, perhaps too honestly. Lines were drawn and sides were taken. One side thought that the magic had left, that everything was better back in the 'good ol days' simply because they were before the present. The other side was all about the hear and now, and wanted all the old farts to shut up about what happened years ago. But who really pulled their strings?

Warren and Michael wanted nothing to do with it. These little squabbles usually work themselves out, they thought. Away they went to their secret owner's forum to get away from it. But when they got there they found they were not alone. Something didn't seem right. Suddenly they discovered the source of this feeling. As they stared coldly, two of their very own Cid's Knights stared blankly right back at them. Miriel and rubah, their eyes frozen open in horror... they were dead.

Only staff have access to the staff forums, so the hit came from within. As this realization dawned on them, they heard footsteps from behind. Michael and Warren quickly turned to face the intruder but it was too late. Everything had gone black.

The EoFF takeover has begun. It's up to the rest of the Staffers to put an end to this, before it's too late.

Recap of Rules

Unless specifically mentioned in your Assignment PMs, all Mafia related discussion must happen in the Official game thread.
Do not reveal your role privately to each other. You can of course roleclaim as part of your strategy in this thread. Just don't do it outside the game.
Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.
Please make all posts in the Game thread under your specific Mafia accounts.
Play fair. Also known as the "don't be an ass" rule. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods [M] to find out information about other people's roles, etc.
Do NOT use your Mafia accounts to post in any non-Mafia related threads.
You CANNOT abstain from voting!

Regarding roles and accounts

All roles were randomly assigned to each Mafia account, and each Mafia account was randomly assigned to each player using Random.org. So please don't assume that roles were assigned based on a Staff member's e-persona.
Also keep in mind that this is NOT a roleplaying game. You are not expected to act as though you are the person whose name you are occupying. And continually doing so throughout the game is discouraged. Cause, you know, that's just silly. The Staff member names are merely vehicles that we're using to play the game.
Pretending to be a Staff member outside the game is a no-no. Just don't do it. Or else we're gonna have to be all, wrath and destruction and all that good stuff.

Accounts in Play
<s>[M] Cid</s> - Citizen, Killed Night 4 (leader of mortals)
<s>[M] crono_logical</s> - Doctor, Killed Night 8 (Psychotic [replacement for Kentarou])
<s>[M] Kawaii Ryűkishi</s> - Serial Killer, Killed Night 1 (Psychotic and Lekana)
<s>[M] Leeza</s> - Citizen, Killed Day 7 (Sheep)
<s>[M] Loony BoB</s> - Citizen, Lynched Day 1 (Jojee)
<s>[M] Del Murder</s> Beloved Princess, Lynched Day 5 (oddler)
<s>[M] Roogle</s> - Cop, Killed Night 6 (Jessweeee♪ and Death by Moogles)
<s>[M] ShlupQuack</s> - Mafia, Lynched Day 2 (Goldenboko)
<s>[M] Yamaneko</s> - Naive Cop, Lynched Day 8 (Iceglow)
<s>[M] Azar</s> - Mafia, Lynched Day 4 (Levian)
<s>[M] Behold the Void </s>Mafia Godfather, Lynched Day 9 (Jojee [replaced edczxcvbnm])
[M] eestlinc </s> Citizen, End Game survivor (qwertyxsora)
<s>[M] fire_of_avalon</s> - Citizen, Killed Night 5 (NeoCracker)
<s>[M] Hsu</s> - Mafia Bomb, Lynched Day 7 (I Took the Red Pill)
<s>[M] KoShiatar</s> - Citizen, Lynched Day 3 (demondude55)
<s>[M] Necronopticous</s> - Tracker, Killed Night 1 (Raebus and Shauna)
<s>[M] Psychotic</s> - Citizen, Killed Night 3 (roto13 and Firo Volonde)
[M] theundeadhero </s> Citizen, End Game survivor (Roto13 [replaced Sergeant Hartman])
<s>[M] Zeromus_X</s> - Citizen, Killed Night 7 (Pureghetto)

There will be a NIGHT and DAY period for this game. During the DAY, all you townies must get together and figure out who to lynch. A lynching is done by majority vote. The day will close with the lynching of a person. During the NIGHT, all players with night time activities must notify me of their choices, targets, investigations, etc. DAY will commence again with the revelation of who (if anyone) was killed during the night.

Days with last at most, 24 hours. If majority vote for lynching is reached before 24 hours, the Day will end at that point. If a majority vote is not reached at the end of 24 hours, who ever has the most votes will be lynched, majority or not. Nights will last no more than 14 hours.

When making your official lynch votes, do it in bold in this format please:
##Vote: StaffPersonA
##Unvote: StaffPersonB

Day 1 begins now...
(19 players, 10 votes gets a person lynched and ends the round)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 12:48 AM
I am a sad Roogle :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 12:50 AM
Yay it's starting!

"Hear and now." Lulz.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Why so sad Roogle... are you sad you aren't as awesome as me.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Well...two people just died...so I'm pretty bummed out about that...but mostly I'm-not-as-awesome-as-Cid thing.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Roogle;2384167']I am a sad Roogle :(*hugs Roogle*

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 01:33 AM
The site died as soon as stuff was starting. D:

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 03:22 AM
The site died as soon as stuff was starting. D:

Yes, that was most convenient. :rolleyes2

Someone has to be the first one to get serious, right? I don't mind.

We'll probably be fumbling a bit around in the dark today, seeing as it is the very first day. Still, it's important to make a choice so we have something to base Day 2 lynching on. Now while we still haven't started voting, I will voice some of my ideas on how the townies can best play a game of mafia. We should all remember that this is a game of teamwork, it is not every man to himself. So don't go with the crowd and don't care who you vote for and be happy just as long as it isn't yourself. That's no way to win this game. Read through the posts and make up your own mind. Don't be afraid to vote either. Even if voting might be scary and you're afraid to be suspected because of it, it is still important to do it. Not only because it can help take down mafia, but also because your voting pattern in the start of the game can clear you as a citizen later in the game.

I don't have any strong feelings about which roles I think Del & Miriel have used in this game. I'll probably get more into this if/when weird stuff starts to happen.

About who to vote for, I don't have much clue, not much unlike the rest of you guys, I would think. Last game, I wanted to kill off an inactive person, I'm not sure if I want to do that this time. The problem with killing off an unactive person is that his death won't tell us anything, seeing as he hasn't done anything! And besides, inactive people will eventually be replaced by active people. Now, if saying this will make everyone turn inactive, then I'm definitely for lynching an inactive one. xD I think I will elaborate more on my thoughts here further into Day 1. Wouldn't want to influence someone's actions...

Now, because I've stuck my head out so early in the game, I've run a little risk. but I don't mind taking personal risks as long as I know it will benefit the town as a whole. Even if I manage to get myself lynched or killed, I can still win this game, so it is in my best interest to enlighten as much as possible! Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks like that. Let's kick Mafia ass? ^_^

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 03:43 AM
Oh my god :( I'm scared. If I die, I love you dearly, Danielle! And Dan. All of you Dans. In fact I just have a fetish for the name Dan and variations of, I wonder why. :confused:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 03:46 AM
Maybe cause it's your real name and you're a narcissist?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2007, 04:15 AM
Why must the mafia always get Miriel first.:(

Like [M] Azar said we are just stabbing in the dark today. Mabey we will get lucky and get a mafia member on the first day again.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 04:22 AM
I say we kill eestlinc.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-20-2007, 04:29 AM

I might not be around for a day next week. Are we able to be excused for one of those days or what? :o

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 04:31 AM
Oh, no abstaining. Sweet rule. Should make it harder for people trying to stay under the radar.

What happens if a person doesn't vote?

Miriel
12-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Kawaii Ryűkishi;2384295']

I might not be around for a day next week. Are we able to be excused for one of those days or what? :o

Yeah, if you're not gonna be around, that's one thing. But you can't be all "hmm... I don't know who to vote for... so I won't vote!" That's just not cool.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 04:53 AM
*Does a sexy strut around the staff forum sizing up all the other mods/ck's*
One of us is a traitor, *Glares at everyone* so I says we lynch one of yall.

Cid seems to be back after his long absence, and these were once his. Perhaps he wishes to take his forum back?

O course the sudden return of eestlinc is quite suspicious as well. Normal folk don't just be returning the day of a murder and such. Thats just one big coincidence I dont' buy into.

And that little Kishi guy and Psy are acting quite strangely themselves. Not quite them normal selves I reckon.

Lets not forget that little Azar Critter runnin' round here. "I've taken a risk by shoving my head out so early?" he says? I don't know why, but that sound fishy to my boy, I gots my eye on you.

And since when has BoB been so sappy about his feelings? Never I say.

The whole lot a yall sounding pretty darn suspicious to this souther bell, ya hear?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 05:07 AM
Terrible.

[M] Gaius
12-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Just to get the ball rolling, I'm going to vote. It seems like a good way to start and we've got to start somewhere.

##Vote: Loony BoB

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Psychotic;2384264']Maybe cause it's your real name and you're a narcissist?

I'm not a narcissist, I'm a lumberjack. :jess:

fire_of_avalon']And since when has BoB been so sappy about his feelings? Never I say.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen me post?

Del Murder;2384358']Just to get the ball rolling, I'm going to vote. It seems like a good way to start and we've got to start somewhere.

Vote: Loony BoB

Why me? What did I ever do to you? :( You're one of those good ol' dayers while I'm welcoming newbies and embracing the future, aren't you?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 06:23 AM
Oh, you was purty fast to be defendin' yourself, aint ya?

##Vote:Loony BoB.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm online, why wouldn't I respond? I'm not hiding anything! Except maybe my collection of <s>pubic</s> hair.

But go ahead and lynch me if you peeps want, I'm pretty sick of being a citizen again. I'm not any special role, either. Although if you ask me, the most suspicious so far has been Azar. :jess:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Loony BoB;2384376']I'm online, why wouldn't I respond? I'm not hiding anything! Except maybe my collection of <s>pubic</s> hair.

But go ahead and lynch me if you peeps want, I'm pretty sick of being a citizen again. I'm not any special role, either. Although if you ask me, the most suspicious so far has been Azar. :jess:

I never really liked you anyway BoB, but I reckon you have a point there.

##unvote: BoB
##vote: Azar

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 06:49 AM
That whole southern thing is absolutely terrible. Who said that before? See, you're making me agree with Piechotic! Stop that or I'm voting for you. Yes, I'm threatening you! What now, huh? Huh?

But seriously, why are you listening to me? :( This is madness.

Vote: BrittK_007

[M] Gaius
12-20-2007, 06:51 AM
I don't really think Azar, or anyone for that matter, has been suspicious. This isn't meant to officially incriminate you but I'd like to bring it up: taking a hit from a vote and then immediately shrugging it off and putting attention on Azar doesn't look good. I can't say much since I whipped out the vote right off but, if anything, that probably put more heat on me than anyone.

[M] D'Anna
12-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Loony BoB;2384386']This is madness.

This is SPARTA!

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 07:03 AM
It's not like it isn't obvious :p You people are all blockheads! Hah, I'm flaming too now. I'm such a bad chocobo. :D

But seriously, what's wrong with you? I vowed last round I wouldn't go about sounding smart the first day anymore, but hey, if I get lynched or hit by the mafia at least I'd be a dead citizen, which is better than a boring citizen :jess:

Azar: long, trying to sound intelligent post on the first day. Says "I don't mind taking personal risks as long as I know it will benefit the town as a whole." That's wonderful but what benefit would he actually give the town getting himself hit by the Mafia on the first day if he is actually an intelligent townie who can help the game? And what help did he actually give with that long post? Sure, it's long, it's intelligent sounding, but where's the actual substantive helpful content?

Riiiight. Seems to me like he's trying to play "Vulpix" in the last round, who went about posting long and intelligent sounding posts (except Azar's posts have even less content. Read what it says, seriously. "Let's all work together, it's gonna be tough! ^_^ Now I'm being helpful and sticking my neck out, but it's FOR THE HOARD!") and a lot of people actually believed Vulpix for it. But he doesn't take into account how damn close Vulpix was to getting hit by the mafia the first night, and would have been too if Slowpoke didn't cheat. So basically by going that route he's inviting the mafia to kill him :greenie: Unless of course, he is mafia.

And you, what the heck is wrong with you, Del? We all know the first person to vote gets pounced on! And do you seriously think that no one's been suspicious so far? :jess: It's okay though, I'll give you some slack because it must be hard hearing about how your wifey has been murdered and all. :(

And foa, what the heck? Right now I'm inclined to think you're not mafia, but I do think you're.... well, doing an awful job at the southern thing for one. And just not putting yourself in a very good light overall. Jumping the bandwagon? That's suspicious, don't you know? And as soon as I say something, changing your vote right away? That's suspicious too. Tough up!

Speaking of which,

##Unvote: BrittK_007
##Vote: Yameneko

Dan is the awesomest name ever! :jess:

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 07:09 AM
I suppose coming in and announcing myself as Lamesauce Citizen Leeza doesn't sound suspicious at all, right? :D

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 07:11 AM
Who said I was tryin' ta sound souther? This is how I talk darlin'.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 07:12 AM
D=< Oh now you've done it.

##Unvote: Yams
##Vote: foa

(I'll unvote you if you send me your hair :D)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2007, 07:23 AM
* repeating Snorlax fromthe last game*

Vote Tally
Del Murder-Vote: Loony BoB
Fire_of_Avalon - Vote: Loony BoB
Fire_of_Avalon - Unvote: Loony BoB
Fire_of_Avalon - Vote: Azar
Loony BoB - Vote: BrittK_007
Loony BoB - Unvote: BrittK_007
Loony BoB - Vote: Yameneko
Loony BoB - Unvote: Yameneko
Loony BoB - Vote: Fire_of_Avalon

Vote Tally

Loony BoB 1 (Del Murder)
Azar 1 (Fire_of_Avalon)
Fire_of_Avalon 1 (Loony BoB)

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 07:27 AM
I like seeing my name on that list :D

But dear god, do NOT capitalize foa's name. I'll learn you!

Unvote: foa
Vote: eestlinc

(I'm so bored, could you guys post more? Or send me your hair?)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-20-2007, 07:30 AM
oops, sorry.

Updated list

fire_of_avalon - Vote: Loony BoB
fire_of_avalon - Unvote: Loony BoB
fire_of_avalon - Vote: Azar
Loony BoB - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Loony BoB - Unvote: fire_of_avalon
Loony BoB - Vote: eestlinc

Vote Tally

Loony BoB 1 (Del Murder)
Azar 1 (fire_of_avalon)
eestlinc 1 (Loony BoB)

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Someone's going through and editing all my posts to include ## before the votes :( I suspect Miriel. Obviously suspicious behavior.

Miriel
12-20-2007, 07:38 AM
When making your official lynch votes, do it in bold in this format please:
##Vote: StaffPersonA
##Unvote: StaffPersonB

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 07:48 AM
so many votes!

##Vote: BoB

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 08:02 AM
HEY!

I stand by my vote! :D

She's trying to get rid of incriminating evidence. I unvoted eestlinc and voted Miriel and now it's deleted :(

## Vote: Miriel

Seriously, what a perfect strategy! Kill rubah, then commit suicide to make yourself and your comrades look innocent. Yeah, I'm on to you. :shifty:

Edit: Leeza's obviously a bird killer :D I won't hold it against you.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Aw they started this when I was asleep. And now I have to go to school! Why do you guys always do this to me :P

Anyway, I think I'd like to add my two cents before I go to school. I think we should lynch someone who's inactive. It'll stop Mafian people from trying to avoid being here, and avoid posting. And if tha Mafian's don't post then we can't pick them out... unless we scare them into posting.

And with that said I need to go to school for the next 8:30 hours :(

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Okay, it seems like we're heading down the random highway, which is ok for Day 1. Not like there's anything to cast suspicion on anyway, at least I'm not seeing anything, so my vote will also be pretty random.

and to whoever said BoB was quick to defend himself, obviously BoB will defend himself when targetted, who wouldn't?

And what help did he actually give with that long post? Sure, it's long, it's intelligent sounding, but where's the actual substantive helpful content?

Maybe most of that post was obvious to you and some others, which is a good thing, it was directed at more inexperienced players. What made me wrote it was that I've been watching the 3 other games, and since alliances are out of the question, I think there's more the townspeople can work on. That would pretty much boil down to making up your own mind instead of following the crowd to save yourself. I know it sounds tacky, but it's true. :D

Seeing as I have no real reason to vote for anyone, I will vote for foa simply because she voted for me, and also because the only thing I know in this game is that I'm innocent, so that's suspicious to me. My vote can easily change during this day, though.

##Vote: fire_of_avalon

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 02:52 PM
I think BoB is way suspicious...I'm not understanding why he's changing his votes eighty times a day! Makes me think he could be the jester...or perhaps that's what he wants us to think.

I may change my mind later, but for now:

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2007, 03:07 PM
(Psst...Yams is still visible!)

[M] Helo
12-20-2007, 03:22 PM
now, why does someone have to vote for me BoB is it just because you hate me for being an old miserable man? I'm with you about the whole Azar thing, he's really posting nothing of value it could have been said in 2 lines, plus he is willing to take a hit or "personal risk" as he puts it, suspicious no? And then theres foa, she's being so, so strange it's almost surreal also suspicious. There we are looking at 2 dead staffers, and the kills had to be done by a staffer and not to mention has anyone seen micheal and warren? where are those two? thats suspicious too...they've gone missing I say we find out who knows their whereabouts and then lynch them. Still first vote:

##VOTE: foa

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 04:39 PM
BoB is trying to convince us that he's a citizen, which means that he's not a citizen. Like Bush said about going to war in Iraq or trusting the word of a madman. HE'S GUILTY BECAUSE HE HAS TO BE FOR MY OIL! D:

Also, he's bitter, so the best thing we can do is put him out of his misery. *nod*

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Wow. A lot of random votes here. But I disagree with whoever said that we should vote someone off due to inactivity. :p

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't think the mafia even need to make a move this day xD The only person who voted for me who I'm more suspicious of is Leeza, I can feel a great evil emanating from him :p Take notes kiddies.

is it just because you hate me for being an old miserable man? I am a man of my word.

And from the last two games, the best thing the mafia can do is stay inactive - or at least fairly inactive with a few posts of insubstantive content. By posting you bring suspicion to yourself, and most people would rather lynch someone they're suspicious of than someone they don't know about.

But seriously, I think Leeza is mafia. You guys can go after her after you lynch me maybe :D

Del Murder
12-20-2007, 06:52 PM
You have 6 hours to vote.

Tally:
Loony BoB - 4
fire_of_avalon - 2
Azar - 1
eestlinc - 1

Have not voted:
Behold the Void
Cid
crono_logical
eestlinc
Hsu
Kawaii Ryűkishi
KoShiatar
Necronopticous
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Zeromus_X

Get to it people!

[M] D'Anna
12-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Loony BoB;2384618']But seriously, I think Leeza is mafia. You guys can go after her after you lynch me maybe :D

I am inclined to agree with this. Leeza has not said much and votes for BoB. While you have been acting suspious yourself, Leeza is looking suspious due to one post being made.

But, I shall choose to vote for foa instead. Voting for BoB so fast after the first voter. Seems a lot like what happened with Disney characters Mafia and both of the first two ended up guilty. So quick to agree with the above poster just because the person defended themselves.

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 06:56 PM
I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen!:cry: I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-20-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm not quite trusting of BoB. Imposter! I vote you out!

##Vote: [M] Loony BoB

Del Murder
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Please use ##Vote: (name) if this is an official vote, Zeromus_X.

[M] Helo
12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm starting to agree with BoB I think Leeza is part of the mafia but I'm not sure yet.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Leeza;2384637']I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen!:cry: I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES! Good one cat lady! Maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious who you are then :p Who else would use the word lamesauce? There are two - wait, now three - good reasons why you're Mafia!

#1. After my saying how I didn't want to be a citizen again coupled with all my other posts, it should be pretty damn obvious who I am to you. I know who you are. You know me well enough to know that I would be telling the truth and am actually a citizen, or else I wouldn't be acting so stupid on the first day and getting myself lynched. YET, you still vote for me, knowing that I'm a citizen - mafia, amirite? :D

#2. You voted for me because I keep changing my vote? Who did that last round!

#3. Speaking of which, why aren't you doing it again? You suddenly decided to take mafia seriously? Hah, nice one. xD You're only refraining from spamming as I'm doing because there's others ie your mafia buddies who are counting on you! :p

Also I still don't trust Azar, don't think his reasoning was sufficient but we shall see.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm confused, BoB :confused:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Loony BoB;2384399']if I get lynched or hit by the mafia at least I'd be a dead citizen, which is better than a boring citizen :jess:So you're trying to get killed just because you don't like your role? It's really unfair to everyone else if you're not going to play properly. Why do people always try to ruin the mafia game when it doesn't go their way? :(

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 08:06 PM
I am playing properly. I've already given you two perfectly good mafia suspects ^_^ I'm just not playing in a boring fashion as I usually tend to do. And if I get wrongfully lynched, no big loss, it's not like I'm a doctor. :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Kawaii Ryűkishi;2384709']
Loony BoB;2384399']if I get lynched or hit by the mafia at least I'd be a dead citizen, which is better than a boring citizen :jess:So you're trying to get killed just because you don't like your role? It's really unfair to everyone else if you're not going to play properly. Why do people always try to ruin the mafia game when it doesn't go their way? :(

Yeah!

edit:
Loony BoB;2384712']I am playing properly. I've already given you two perfectly good mafia suspects ^_^ I'm just not playing in a boring fashion as I usually tend to do. And if I get wrongfully lynched, no big loss, it's not like I'm a doctor. :p

I also dont like the way you just don't care

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Although Cid is just being irritating now :p I've contributed a ton more to the thread and given better reasoning than Cid and in fact all of you, if I may be so humble :D In fact, is this your first post? And even if you did believe that with your "Yeah!" wouldn't you be playing right into my hands? Suspicious, imo! On top of that, when did I ever say I wanted to be lynched - I simply said I wasn't going to be boring and if I got lynched in the process, it's better than strategizing, staying low, trying to take on a different persona.

##Unvote: Miriel
##Vote: Cid

By the way, if I get lynched you know you're next Leeza <3

Edit to your edit: You may not like it, but you're still knowingly lynching a citizen that you know can contribute shiettons and has given more reasoning than anyone. So either you're dumb or you're mafia, I'm inclined to think one right now but I won't say which! ;)

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
I read over everything I missed, and I don't trust the way Loony BoB has been constantly changing his vote. I think he's trying to find someone we'll all gang up on so he can survive which makes me think he's a serial killer, trying to make sure he doesn't get lynched and can start his rampage.

Vote: Loony BoB

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Loony BoB;2384712']I am playing properly. You voted for two people who are not even in the game. I don't think that you are a mafia, so please tell me you'll play properly and I will not vote for you. I've been looking forward to this and I'm worried about wht you'll do next. I don't want to see another game shut down. :-/

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 08:27 PM
I think Shlup's being mighty suspicious thinking there's a serial killer ;)

If I really wanted to survive with all my might, I would have stayed silent after being voted on by two people, and then naturally all of your votes would have went to Del and foa. I think all of you deserve to be lynched for being giant dummies :heart:

Edit: Did you actually think that I would keep my vote on BritK_007 or Miriel in the end? There's no harm in having some fun in the middle of the day. Looks like I will be lynched regardless though, and it will be funny because suspicion will be cast on so many of you and most of you probably aren't even mafia. :jess:

Still, Leeza and Azar would be my next targets, so far, in that order. That is my advice and I'm leaving for work in an hour.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Loony BoB;2384728']I think Shlup's being mighty suspicious thinking there's a serial killer ;)
Why's that? Its the first round, anything's possible, and that includes the possiblity of a serial killer. Or a survivor for that matter.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 08:34 PM
BoB, we don't know that you're a citizen. The way you're behaving makes me think you either

A. Are Mafia
B. Have a role where getting lynched/killed would be a good thing
C. Are a normal citizen and are bored because you don't have any special role.
D. Just trying to shake things up.

All you've done is state the obvious and point fingers at everyone for silly reasons.

Personally, I suspect you're either Mafia or Jester at the moment. For now I will take back my vote.

##Unvote: Loony BoB

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Kawaii Ryűkishi;2384725']I've been looking forward to this and I'm worried about wht you'll do next. I don't want to see another game shut down. :-/ Whoa didn't see this. You think I'd be as assinine as Pyro and hack into all of your accounts? I'm about having fun, not being a TOTAL DOOFUS THAT WAS RIGHTLY BANNED. :mad2:

And Roogle, please tell me what part of my suspicions about Leeza and Azar are ridiculous. It's better than any other fingers pointed in the thread so far, imo. :jess:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 08:38 PM
But why would yall want to lynch that darling Leeza, we'd all loose a good look at that there pretty kitty in her Avatar.

And I still think Azar is lookin pretty suspicious, though so does BoB. However, my vote stands with Azar.

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh c'mon BoB. This is my first round of mafia, seeing as I missed all the other ones. It's just lame being a citizen, because I don't actually get to kill anyone. Well, except lynching. And since you made me sad, my vote stands!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Loony BoB;2384737']DOOFUS

I have not seen this word in so many years :p

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 08:46 PM
And I'm too assume your "suspecions" toward Yameneko, fire_of_avalon, eestlinc, are also wellfound? I don't trust people who've voted for nearly everyone here.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 08:47 PM
And Roogle, please tell me what part of my suspicions about Leeza and Azar are ridiculous. It's better than any other fingers pointed in the thread so far, imo.

Loony BoB;2384618']I don't think the mafia even need to make a move this day xD The only person who voted for me who I'm more suspicious of is Leeza, I can feel a great evil emanating from him :p Take notes kiddies.

But seriously, I think Leeza is mafia. You guys can go after her after you lynch me maybe :D

Loony BoB;2384680']
Leeza;2384637']I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen!:cry: I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES! Good one cat lady! Maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious who you are then :p Who else would use the word lamesauce? There are two - wait, now three - good reasons why you're Mafia!

#1. After my saying how I didn't want to be a citizen again coupled with all my other posts, it should be pretty damn obvious who I am to you. I know who you are. You know me well enough to know that I would be telling the truth and am actually a citizen, or else I wouldn't be acting so stupid on the first day and getting myself lynched. YET, you still vote for me, knowing that I'm a citizen - mafia, amirite? :D

#3. Speaking of which, why aren't you doing it again? You suddenly decided to take mafia seriously? Hah, nice one. xD You're only refraining from spamming as I'm doing because there's others ie your mafia buddies who are counting on you! :p

Also I still don't trust Azar, don't think his reasoning was sufficient but we shall see.

Azar was part of the stating the obvious bit...it's common for people to suspect the first one to post seriously. You simply kept saying that you found him suspicous and mentioned that he didn't supply good reasons for his suspicions.

You talk as if it is completely obvious that you're a citizen, when it is not. You seem to suspect Leeza simply because he/she voted for you after you changed your votes several times, which was very suspicous of you.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
No, I suspect Leeza for reasons 1, 2, and 3 stated above that you so nicely quoted. ;)

I'm not suspicious toward eestlinc, Yams, or foa at the moment. But I'm going to change my vote to foa now because arg, I told you to stop that southern thing!

##Unvote: Cid

Edit: Actually I am a little suspicious of eestlinc, but not suspicious enough to base any good decision.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Also keep in mind that this is NOT a roleplaying game. You are not expected to act as though you are the person whose name you are occupying. And continually doing so throughout the game is discouraged. Cause, you know, that's just silly. The Staff member names are merely vehicles that we're using to play the game.I am voting for fire_of_avalon and this is why. Miriel said we should not roleplay and fire_of_avalon is trying to act like the real fire_of_avalon. People who act are hiding their real self so that is suspicions.

Sorry if you are not a mafia fire_of_avalon. It is day one and I have to vote for somebody. This is the only odd thing I saw.

Loony BoB if I see you are not playing properly again then I will change my vote to you.

##vote: fire_of_avalon

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Roogle;2384734']BoB, we don't know that you're a citizen. The way you're behaving makes me think you either

A. Are Mafia
B. Have a role where getting lynched/killed would be a good thing
C. Are a normal citizen and are bored because you don't have any special role.
D. Just trying to shake things up.

All you've done is state the obvious and point fingers at everyone for silly reasons.

Personally, I suspect you're either Mafia or Jester at the moment. For now I will take back my vote.

##Unvote: Loony BoB

My gut feeling here is a mix between alternative C and D. I know who's playing Loony BoB and I don't think she'd be careless enough to point so many fingers if she really was a mafia. I also do think she's among the ones who's given the most reason behind their accusations, and it would suck to lose her if she really is a citizen. Heck, I don't blame her for suspecting me. People giving advice to the citizens in the beginning of the game is indeed suspicious, but I don't think I'd be doing that if I was a mafia myself, would be a bit risky. As a citizen I don't have too much to lose as I can still win after my death. Again, this is just a gut feeling, I could very well be wrong.

Worst case scenario would be BoB is a citizen and is wrongfully lynched, but at least it might lead us into getting the real mafia tomorrow by checking through posts made today, since there's been a whole lot of them directed at BoB today.

I don't have any strong candidates for the mafia role at all now, so I'll let my vote for foa stay as it is for the moment. I have a feeling the mafia are staying in the background, posting some short post here and there :p

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:06 PM
I don't like Kawaii, I think he's annoying and I don't like being threatened :p

##Unvote: foa
##Vote: Kishi

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 09:08 PM
I am voting for fire_of_avalon and this is why. Miriel said we should not roleplay and fire_of_avalon is trying to act like the real fire_of_avalon. People who act are hiding their real self so that is suspicions.

I think whoever foa is is just trying to have some fun. It wouldn't benefit them in any way to hide who they really are, unless they're one of the more intelligent members and don't want the mafia to find out who they are. Not that I'm 100% sure foa's innocent, I just don't think this is a good reason to lynch her.

Also you all need to remember that there may be neutral players who are neither Mafia or Citizen! Be careful when voting.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 09:11 PM
Okay! D: I don't know what's up with Loony BoB now.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Loony BoB;2384764']I don't like Kawaii, I think he's annoying and I don't like being threatened :p

##Vote: Kishi
Wait what?!?

Are you even trying? >.<

Now I think he might be the Jester, trying to get EVERYONE to hate him, and lynch him.

I just dun know

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
No, I'm serious, I don't take well to Kishi threatening me. Lynch me if you want, Kish honey, but I'm going to play the game however I want as long as it's within bounds of the rules. :rolleyes2

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 09:22 PM
I suppose you're within the rules, but if you are a citizen you're a horrible teammate. You're distracting us from what we need to do, and that's to get rid of the scum.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:24 PM
You're being a terrible teammate by not following common sense. I don't even think you're a citizen, in all honesty. I've given you someone that I well believe to be scum already, start with Leeza.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Loony BoB;2384781']You're being a terrible teammate by not following common sense. I don't even think you're a citizen, in all honesty. I've given you someone that I well believe to be scum already, start with Leeza.

I've not seen one thing pointed out by you on Leeza, which is making me think your scum, or you just want to steal all the attention

(my votes stays Loony)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Roogle;2384765']I just don't think this is a good reason to lynch her.I know it isn't a very good reason, but there aren't any good reasons for voting for anybody else either. I just tried to find anything suspicious and that was the best I could find.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Loony BoB;2384680']

Maybe you need eyes ;) Here's what I pointed out about Leeza. <i>Again</i>.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Loony BoB;2384786']
Loony BoB;2384680']

Maybe you need eyes ;) Here's what I pointed out about Leeza. Again.

I've read that, and that doesn't convince me. In fact, you seem to be making points like Slowpoke of last round. 'YOU ARE MAFIA! WHY? BECAUSE OF THESE IMAGINARY FACTS!'

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:30 PM
:mad2: Don't compare me to that <i>doofus</i>. (Yes, doofus xD)

##Unvote: Kishi
##Vote: Shlup

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Refresh my memory about the last round, I don't quite understand. I'm probably just an idiot, but it seems like you're voting now based on who is using the Leeza account.

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes, I am, and if people like Shlup were in the last round then I expect better of them.

Last round, remember Hypno? ;) I could be wrong that Leeza is the same person, of course, but as it is right now I believe I am right.

Edit: Oh, and I didn't vote for Leeza yet. No use as I don't think it'll quite fly with everyone this round.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 09:35 PM
ShlupQuack;2384788']In fact, you seem to be making points like Slowpoke of last round. 'YOU ARE MAFIA! WHY? BECAUSE OF THESE IMAGINARY FACTS!'

xD

Gotta love Slowpoke

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Alright, I've decided I'm keeping and not changing my vote. My vote is going to be for Loony BoB.

He's playing eratically, and to be honest I think it might be a facade so people think he's a Jester, when he's really mafia.

Even if he isn't a Mafian player, he's an AWFUL citizen and is distracting us from finding the scum, and wouldn't even be a big loss for us. (Yeah thats what I think about how you play Loony :tongue:)

[M] Dee
12-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I know who Azar iiiiis :p

Anyway, I'm going to work now.

##Unvote: whoever

I don't really have any big suspicions toward you at the moment, but seeing as we're the top contenders, I'm not going to vote for myself. I suppose going for someone that potentially could be mafia as opposed to someone I know isn't mafia would be the better thing to do :jess: No hard feelings! <3

Oh, and if I'm lynched, I'll laugh :lol: And if foa's a mafia, I'll laugh too. Heck, if foa's a citizen I'll still be pretty amused. Bye peeps. :heart:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Sorry, I meant your suspicions, not your vote :p

I suppose it isn't completely rediculous then, but not very solid.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
There wasnt a jester last round, I think he is trying and failing at hypno's strategy. I doubt there is a jester this round(or was there one last round:eek:)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Firstly, how am I role playing? This is serious business yall. Our fellow staff members are getting taken out by some scumbags out there. It pains me yall don't think I'm taking this seriously. :(

OOC: Last time they said no stupid roles. I think we can all assume Jester will not be a role in this game.

[M] Colette
12-20-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't have a clue, there's really no way to tell the first few days. Maybe we'll get lucky and off like 3 mafia in a row like last time :-)

Closest thing to suspicion for me at this point is Roogle. Trying a bit too hard to be the 'voice of reason' for my taste, possible charade? I don't know. I don't have anything to go off of, so sorry if you're not mafia.

##Vote: Roogle

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Woah, this is starting to get confusing... We can't let ourselves get in disarray anyone want to tally the votes thus far?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Hsu;2384819']I don't have a clue, there's really no way to tell the first few days. Maybe we'll get lucky and off like 3 mafia in a row like last time :-)

Closest thing to suspicion for me at this point is Roogle. Trying a bit too hard to be the 'voice of reason' for my taste, possible charade? I don't know. I don't have anything to go off of, so sorry if you're not mafia.

Fair enough, I can understand why someone would find me suspicous at this point. I can't really provide anyone with a reason not to suspect me at the moment, but I think after a day or two I can do better.

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 10:08 PM
You can not believe me all you want, but I have not participated in any previous rounds of Mafia! That doesn't really disprove of being mafia, but stillllllllllllllllllll:)

[M] Eizen
12-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Crap I forgot I was playing this.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Vote for BoB and you can go again.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
After hoverring around this thread for ages, I've become suspicious of two people: Loony BoB and Leeza.

Loony BoB for his vote hopping - a number of the times without any real basis behind why they're being changed.

Leeza for the reasons Loony BoB pointed out, some of them don't make too much sense to me though :p, and also that they seem to be using the fact that they haven't played Mafia before as a reason for them to be seen as innocent.

I will reserve judgement for now. :D

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Necronopticous;2384842']they seem to be using the fact that they haven't played Mafia before as a reason for them to be seen as innocent.

Leeza;2384831']I have not participated in any previous rounds of Mafia! That doesn't really disprove of being mafia, but stillllllllllllllllllll:)

:D

[M] Eizen
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Looks like Bob is brown bread anyway.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Leeza - Vote: Loony BoB
Roogle - Vote: Loony BoB
Yamaneko - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Psychotic - Vote: Loony BoB
Behold the Void - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Zeromus_X - Vote: Loony BoB
Cid - Vote: Loony BoB
Loony BoB - Unvote: eestlinc
Loony BoB - Vote: Cid
Roogle - Unvote: Loony BoB
Kawaii Ryűkishi - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Loony BoB - Vote: Kawaii Ryuukishi
Loony BoB - Unvote: Kawaii Ryuukishi
Loony BoB - Vote: ShlupQuack
ShlupQuack - Vote: Loony BoB
Loony BoB - Unvote: ShlupQuack
Hsu - Vote: Roogle

Vote Tally

Loony BoB - 6 - (Del Murder, Leeza, Psychotic, Zeromus_X, Cid, ShlupQuack)
fire_of_avalon - 5 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi)
Azar - 1 - (fire_of_avalon)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)

Close race. I think there's 2 hours or so left.

Not yet voted:
crono_logical
eestlinc
Koshiatar
Necronopticous
Roogle
theundeadhero

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Leeza;2384845']
Necronopticous;2384842']they seem to be using the fact that they haven't played Mafia before as a reason for them to be seen as innocent.

Leeza;2384831']I have not participated in any previous rounds of Mafia! That doesn't really disprove of being mafia, but stillllllllllllllllllll:)

:D

The "but stilllll" implies you're still hoping that it will hold some strength for you to be seen as innocent. :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 10:28 PM
I think maybe Hsu, The undead hero, and Necronopticous may be mafia because they all of a sudden came up all together, but I stick with the loony man.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-20-2007, 10:29 PM
How much time is left?

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 10:32 PM
You have 6 hours to vote.

Tally:
Loony BoB - 4
fire_of_avalon - 2
Azar - 1
eestlinc - 1

Have not voted:
Behold the Void
Cid
crono_logical
eestlinc
Hsu
Kawaii Ryűkishi
KoShiatar
Necronopticous
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Zeromus_X

Get to it people!

That was posted at 1:55 GMT-5.
That means we have until about 8PM GMT-5 (thats 3AM GMT)

Del Murder
12-20-2007, 10:33 PM
2 hours left

Current tally:
Loony BoB - 5
fire_of _avalon - 5
Azar - 1
Roogle - 1

Not voted:
crono_logical
eestlinc
KoShiatar
Necronopticous
Roogle
theundeadhero
Zeromus_X

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-20-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't think there's much time left. Maybe three hours...two hours...not sure.

I'm still not sure about who I want to vote for. I no longer suspect BoB of being the Jester, so I will keep my vote for him.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Nearing the end so I think keeping this updated is important now.

Leeza - Vote: Loony BoB
Yamaneko - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Psychotic - Vote: Loony BoB
Behold the Void - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Cid - Vote: Loony BoB
Loony BoB - Unvote: eestlinc
Loony BoB - Vote: Cid
Roogle - Unvote: Loony BoB
Kawaii Ryűkishi - Vote: fire_of_avalon
Loony BoB - Vote: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB - Unvote: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB - Vote: ShlupQuack
ShlupQuack - Vote: Loony BoB
Loony BoB - Unvote: ShlupQuack
Hsu - Vote: Roogle

Vote Tally

Loony BoB - 7 - (Del Murder, Leeza, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X)
fire_of_avalon - 5 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi)
Azar - 1 - (fire_of_avalon)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)

Not yet voted:
crono_logical
eestlinc
Koshiatar
Leeza
Necronopticous
theundeadhero

Del Murder
12-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Zero didn't vote the way you are supposed to so his doesn't count.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Not voted:
Zeromus_X

Zexy voted for Loony BoB in this here post, he edited it after you posted:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/113222-mafia-iv-official-game-thread-day-1-a.html#post2384674

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Zero didn't vote the way you are supposed to so his doesn't count.

whats up with the ## though

Miriel
12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
ctrl+f ## = faster vote tally.

Del Murder
12-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Sorry I didn't see the edit, ok Zero's vote has been counted.

[M] D'Anna
12-20-2007, 10:42 PM
easier to search for votes and unvotes to get a quicker count?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 10:44 PM
ctrl+f ## = faster vote tally.

oooooooooo

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 10:54 PM
##unvote: Azar

Why do I change the vote? Because I'm dangeriously close to getting lynched. Yall ain't bein very nice to me, forcing me to protect my bum like this.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Since when is trying not to get lynched sad darlin'?

Edit: Okay, this was not a double post. Someone deleted a post darnit!

[M] Adama
12-20-2007, 11:04 PM
It's more fun if I do this.

##vote: foa

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-20-2007, 11:04 PM
lol

Leeza;2384895']It's more fun if I do this.

##vote: foa

OWNED!!!!!!

[M] Eizen
12-20-2007, 11:10 PM
The fans are being hit by something.

EDIT: Tired of waiting so whatever.

##Vote: Loony Bob

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-21-2007, 12:08 AM
It appears that Loony BoB is lost to us this round. I wish there were some other way to start the game than this. :(

But, thinking over things, I shall vote Leeza. For reasons stated in my last post, as well as the random changing from Loony BoB to foa for no real reason, other than add another vote to foa, becuase foa changed theirs.

##Vote: Leeza

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-21-2007, 12:12 AM
While I do have some suspicions, I will vote

##Vote: BoB

Miriel
12-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

Del Murder
12-21-2007, 12:43 AM
In the staff forum there was chaos (not the member Chaos), and Loony BoB couldn't stand it anymore. It was like Gang Wars, but without the fun. So he tried to change the subject by posting a 'let's find a new Cid's Knight' thread. But no one took the bait. Alone he sat in his thread, waiting for someone to come around and talk to him, or at least give him some of their hair. Suddenly he heard a loud rumble. The staff were running over to talk to him! He wouldn't have to do a bunch of crap on the admin control panel now! He stood in the middle of his thread with arms open, awaiting his staff friends. But what came was not the Eyeson staff. When he realized what it was he was too late, and hundreds of newbie chocobos trampled the poor boy to death.

Loony BoB was a regular Townie, played by Jojee.

Players with night roles please send your actions to myself or Miriel by pm. Day will start when we get all the info in, or in 14 hours.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-21-2007, 12:46 AM
Oh, man....sorry BoBBo...

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Dang, bad start.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-21-2007, 12:48 AM
Oops, guess we picked the wrong person. Sorry BoB

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 12:50 AM
O'why did you have to go mad with the voting, Jojo! :rolleyes2

Miriel
12-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Goodnight town, see you in the morning.

Del Murder
12-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Most of the staff rested in their beds, away from the drama for the time being. Kawaii Ryűkishi and Necronopticous, were two of the exceptions. They had a craving to play Final Fantasy IV, so they would not rest until they had beaten it for the 19th time. The were just about to beat the Tower of Zot when kishi spotted something out of the corner of his eye. Something beautiful. It was a young Japanese schoolgirl standing at the doorway. She beckoned and he followed. She took him all the way to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. He couldn't believe what was about to happen. Slowly she lifted up her skirt...to reveal eight giant tentacles! The tentacles wrapped around kishi and proceeded to squeeze. Necro heard the commotion and decided to investigate. He saw his friend being strangled and rushed towards him. But as the kishi struggled to get out of this beautiful vice, a gun fell out of his pocket, hit the ground, and shot Necro right in the head. Both friends slumped down, dead.

Kawaii Ryűkishi was a Serial Killer, played by Psychotic and Lekana.

Necronopticous was a Tracker, played by Raebus and Shauna.

The staff awakens to find two more dead. Who or what is behind this? Was kishi working on his own, or with the scum? Are there more like him? Most importantly, who is going to police the game forums now?

This is the start of Day 2. Please vote who to lynch by placing <b>##Vote: person</b> in your posts. Day will end in 24 hours or when someone has the majority of votes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-21-2007, 06:25 PM
At least the serial killer is gone now!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Well at least the serial killer is dead.

Edit: Stupid slowness.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Well um... I guess the Mafia could've done worse to us!

Why did Necro also die? Does that mean the mafia gets to kill two people? Or did Necro die because the serial killer was dead?

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Good and bad news. A mafia supporter is gone but so is a citizen supporter. At least it was not the Cop.

I don't know Shlup. Maybe there are two mafia organizations again?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Most likely. This day might just be harder than yesterday!

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Serial Killer, eh? You sly devil.

Too bad that the Tracker died. Since there's a Tracker in the game, there's probably not more than 1 cop. Maybe we have a back up cop like last time.

Was kishi working on his own, or with the scum? Are there more like him?

Since he died tonight, I'm assuming he didn't work with the scum. :p A typical Serial Killer role works alone, so I doubt he had any teammates either. My guess is that only 1 person will die the next night. For today I will assume that there's only one group of Mafia remaining.

the final voting from round 1:

Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

I've thought a bit about what happened in the light of the fact that Loony BoB was a citizen, and it all really depends on what foa's role is.

If foa is a citizen:
Then the mafia were leaning back and laughing at us during Day 1, and they could've voted for either one of them and it wouldn't have mattered. If that's the case, then I think that some of the mafia voted for foa while the rest voted for BoB, just so they wouldn't link themselves too much as a group. So if this is the case, then we don't have too much to go on. We're probably looking for someone who didn't try to get too much attention.

If foa is a citizen then Leeza might be someone to look out for. She changed her vote from BoB to foa near the end when there was a close race. If Leeza was a mafia, she'd know both foa and BoB were innocent, and it wouldn't have mattered who she voted for. Should probably also mention that BoB seemed to think Leeza was a mafia too for some reason, I'm not quite sure what Jojee/BoB was on about there, but it was something about the person who's controlling Leeza changing his behaviour.

If foa is a mafia:
Then I'm guessing that at least 1 or maybe even 2 mafia members, outside foa, voted for Loony BoB in the last round. They voted for BoB in this order:
Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon

It's usually not the first person, a typical safe mafia move is to wait for the citizens to vote for an innocent citizen and then some of the mafia bandwagon on that vote. So, probably not Del Murder.

What do I think?
It's hard to tell because BoB was acting so weird on Day 1. I found foa to be more suspicious on Day 1 because of the quick fingerpointing and agreeing in the start of Day 1. I knew early that BoB was Jojee, and I was pretty sure she wouldn't have acted like that if she was a mafia, so I voted foa. I'm guessing what could've happened is that some of BoB's voters weren't aware that Jojee was BoB and voted for her because of the weird behaviour. Weird behaviour does not equal Mafia behaviour btw. So if only BoB had acted normal in round 1 it would be much easier to determine if foa is a mafia or not. :rolleyes2

I think I'm gonna wait a little and see what other people have to say before I make up my mind today. I think I'm going to vote for either foa or Leeza, though. I don't think they're both mafia, but I have a suspicion one of them might be, so if I was a cop I'd check one of them out next night. :p

[M] Helo
12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm not sure but I think leeza is someone to watch out for, FOA is acting pretty strange but then she's always been someone to jump on the band waggon when it comes to votes.

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 07:49 PM
I voted for foa last round based on how posting was done in the Disney Mafia game and that will not change. I still think jumping band wagon that fast is indicitive of being mafia.

[M] Helo
12-21-2007, 07:56 PM
I really disagree with you there, jumping the band waggon to try against bob wasn't going to be hard, she only did what most of us did straight off because she got close to being lynched. Who seriously doubted bob was a mafia man? seriously that behaviour?

##vote: behold the void

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 07:59 PM
She voted for BoB second then changed her vote and then changed it back to BoB. Get the story straight. She jumped on second and then got off. She didn't hop back on the band wagon. She voted in the end to save her rear.

I am voting for her because she band wagoned on page one at the start of the day.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 08:02 PM
After thinking for a while I'm suspecious of foa... but not because of anyone's reasons thus far.

I think foa is guilty based on who was killed. Kawaii, voted against foa, and I foa came in second in the voting. I think the mafia feared foa getting killed by the town, so they hoped on killing someone who voted against he, and then later bandwagoning on the first person other then foa to keep her alive.

I'll reserve my vote for a little while, no need to say I'm 100% sure yet, but I'm a bit suspicious against foa.

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 08:07 PM
I would also like to point out that my vote from Day 1 has not changed and I see no reason to change it at this time.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-21-2007, 08:23 PM
yams sure did protect foa quick... maybe they are both mafia *thinkage*

##Vote: Yamaneko

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-21-2007, 08:41 PM
I find Cid just a little suspicious. It seems like he's been here the whole time posting every once in awhile, without really contributing a whole lot. He also fails to provide good reasoning for his votes.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Just to keep us organized...

Behold the Void Vote- fire_of_avalon
Yamaneko Vote- Behold the Void
Cid Vote- Yamaneko

Vote Tally
fire_of_avalon 1 (Behold the Void)
Behold the Void 1 (Yamaneko)
Yamaneko 1 (Cid)

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Roogle;2385551']I find Cid just a little suspicious. It seems like he's been here the whole time posting every once in awhile, without really contributing a whole lot. He also fails to provide good reasoning for his votes.

I dont really think yams had a great reason to choose void

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-21-2007, 09:30 PM
I think that Leeza is not mafia. Changing her vote, she put more pressure on foa, and could have forced mafia votes onto BoB. Lets see what this does though. I only voted BoB because Jojee was acting too random and crazy.

[M] Colette
12-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Roogle is either a genuine citizen or a super-smooth talking mafioso. But since I voted for him yesterday without much reason, I think I'll trust him this time. Plus, he's providing good insight, especially for being only 2 days into it. Is he reading too much into it? Maybe. Is he trying to trick everyone? Maybe, but I'll agree with him on this one, Cid is a little erratic.

##Vote: Cid

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Cid;2385579']
Roogle;2385551']I find Cid just a little suspicious. It seems like he's been here the whole time posting every once in awhile, without really contributing a whole lot. He also fails to provide good reasoning for his votes.

I harldy noticed! I just read back on his other posts, and I'm finding him pretty suspicious now. This is going to be a tough decision!

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Cid;2385579']

Actually Yams's move seemed like a nooby mafia move.

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-21-2007, 10:21 PM
ShlupQuack;2385609']
Cid;2385579']

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.

Shlup raises a good point...though I'm not entirely sure about foa. I think the cop should investigate one of them.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Woah, lots of things happening today. Where to begin!

eestlinc;2385583']I think that Leeza is not mafia. Changing her vote, she put more pressure on foa, and could have forced mafia votes onto BoB.

That's only true if foa is a mafia, though. What if foa is innocent? I'm not going to rule that out just yet.

BtV voted for foa and Yams voted for BtV. Both votes surprising, but I find Yams' vote a bit more surprising, after all foa already was a suspect from Day 1, although I can see how Yams is reasoning. BtV could be trying to save Leeza's ass by getting foa lynched. But then again, maybe Yams is trying to save foa's ass by lynching BtV or Leeza. God, this is confusing. xD

To sum up: I think either foa & yams are cooperating or BtV & Leeza are cooperating.

I don't really know what to think of Cid's vote. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a citizen, as I can sorta see where he's coming from. He should probably start to back up his accusations more, though.

I'm a bit interested in hearing what [M] Del Murder has to say, because I'm pretty sure he's Pro-Town, because he was the first to vote for BoB.

Again, I'm going to vote for either Leeza or foa today, but I'm not in a rush to make a decision just yet. This is because I'm literally torn in half. I'm almost positive one of them is a mafia and the other is a citizen, but it can be either one of them.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-21-2007, 10:36 PM
I reallly not sure what to do today. I'm going to bide my time a little bit. I'm honestly not picking up anything really suspicious. (And by that I mean ridiculously, beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt weird.) This post is more to let people know that I'm around. =P

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Okay, I've decided to play the field a little. I don't know which is mafia, foa or Leeza, so it's a 50-50 thing for me.

Since foa already has two votes, I will put a vote for Leeza. Hopefully by forcing this to be a tight race it will force the mafia to make a move. :) This vote is by all means not final.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-21-2007, 11:02 PM
That sounds good to me. I'll join you just so I'm doing something. xP

[M] Helo
12-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Ok, I'm not being funny here but if I was mafia would I make a noob mistake like this? Seriously guys. Also if foa was mafia and I was also mafia why would I be suspicious of her in day one? What possible reason would I have to be suspicious of her if I knew she was mafia? I'm simply saying Leeza is a lot more suspicious and Behold the void seems quick to be vindictive what if foa isn't mafia and void is? void could vote for her in day 1 and again in day 2 without raising that much suspicion but if foa is a town person he's actually winning. I think he KNOWS who the mafia is and therefore HAS to be mafia too and look at how lynching BoB turned out? He was a towns person and he was suspicious of leeza the most. I could vote for Leeza but I'm not going to make the mistake BoB made unless towards the end the votes are going that way and we need 1 more. I truly believe Void is one of the better mafia players atm and he's guilty.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Yamaneko;2385651']Also if foa was mafia and I was also mafia why would I be suspicious of her in day one?

Good point.

You were the first to vote for foa in the last round too. The rest of your post makes sense too. Looks like my vote for Leeza will be staying that way. If she turns out to be mafia, BtV will get my vote tomorrow.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm torn between a few people right now, but I'm pretty sure my vote'll go Leeza for reasons already mentioned and that quick change of heart at the beginning. We'll see what happens.

*serious look*

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Azar;2385655']
Yamaneko;2385651']Also if foa was mafia and I was also mafia why would I be suspicious of her in day one?

Good point.

You were the first to vote for foa in the last round too.

I would like to point out that this is incorrect. Voting for foa went in this order

Loony BoB
Azar
Yams

[M] Helo
12-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Whichever way, if I was mafia I'd know BoB wasn't mafia and I'd have voted for him sure he was acting suspicious enough for me to have done so. So why if I was mafia (which some of you think I am lol) would I vote for someone you accuse of being a compatriot? I think you're the mafia void simply put.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Behold the Void;2385761']
Azar;2385655']

Good point.

You were the first to vote for foa in the last round too.

I would like to point out that this is incorrect. Voting for foa went in this order

Loony BoB
Azar
Yams

Ah, sorry about that. I was basing it off the tally (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/113222-mafia-iv-official-game-thread-day-2-a-2.html#post2384848) I made earlier, which I apparantly fucked up in. Still, Yamaneko was technically second, since Loony BoB unvoted his, so it doesn't change much really.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-22-2007, 01:43 AM
Wow, yall suspectin' me still? I actually say one of those who voted for Loony Bob were MAfia. I reckon they knew he wasn't with them, and seeing how he was all wierd, it would be an easy enemy for the to eliminate.

True, that places me as a suspect, but since most voted for loony, that leaves us all up for the suspectin'.

Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon, and I believe in this list is at least one Mafia.

That means I dont' be suspectin Azar for now, and I'm not really sure which of these folk would be the culprit.

Edit: Thinking more on the matter, I was quite close to bein lynched myself.

If I were a Mafia, it wouldn't be likely that MAfia be voting for me under those circumstances, though If I were a Citizten All of these people would also be up for suspicion.

Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza

O course Kawaii ain't here no more. And I think Azar did actually vote for me cause he was my first Vote.

In conclusion, Citzen or not, one of the people who voted for BoB is definately Mafia.

I ain't no souther belle jsut for my looks ya know. ;)

[M] Adama
12-22-2007, 01:51 AM
I'm honestly not paying enough attention right now, and I was afraid to post because it'll put my name out there more for you to vote on me. In any case, someone tell me who to vote for because I don't want to make my own decisions right now.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Azar;2385638']Okay, I've decided to play the field a little. I don't know which is mafia, foa or Leeza, so it's a 50-50 thing for me.

Since foa already has two votes, I will put a vote for Leeza. Hopefully by forcing this to be a tight race it will force the mafia to make a move. :) This vote is by all means not final.

Interesting.

However I think I should point out something about your pairs.

If both Leeza and BTV are working together, they could have had a the third person vote for BoB, as I still reckon that at least one Mafia voted for BoB, so that is entirely possible.

But me and that lil ole yammy? It was a close race at one point, so why would Yams have kept his vote on me? No Scum in their right mind would sacrifice thier own so early in the fight, especially when they haven't covered much killin' ground yet.

So even if I were Mafia, it's not likely I am sided with Yams.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Leeza;2385778']I'm honestly not paying enough attention right now, and I was afraid to post because it'll put my name out there more for you to vote on me. In any case, someone tell me who to vote for because I don't want to make my own decisions right now.

you should vote for yourself... most votes wins!!!:p

[M] Helo
12-22-2007, 02:21 AM
Now Cids starting to look mighty suspicious here.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 04:36 AM
Hello everybody! I'm a replacement because the previous cl_out didn't post in this thread. Hope to have some fun with everyone. Give me a while to get up to speed with what's been going on in mafia town. :greenie:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 04:39 AM
Your location says you are dead!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 04:41 AM
You don't know the half of it.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 05:09 AM
After thinking for a while, I'm going to Vote foa.
Why?
Tbh I haven't seen much incriminating evidence. I've seen a few ideas been thrown out there, many being shot down (like my Yams one). Which makes me think its best to go back to my initial feeling on why Kawaii was killed (to lessen the number of people voting against foa) instead of jumping what seems to be the bandwagon of killing Leeza.

I'd rather vote for who I think is right, other then jumping on the person who's first in voting. The only people who should be jumping bandwagon is mafians.

## Vote: Foa

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:21 AM
Anyone know how much time we have left?

[M] Aaron
12-22-2007, 05:23 AM
Just thought I'd mention that I'll be gone for the next 17 hours, travelling home for christmas and then going to work. So that means my vote will stay with Leeza until the day is over.

Roogle: 13 hours.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 05:24 AM
Roogle;2385890']Anyone know how much time we have left?

I believe about 12:30 hours.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:26 AM
I guess we have plenty of time to think, then.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 05:28 AM
Well I just had to make sure I voted before I went to sleep, because if I go to sleep and forget to wake up and check the thread, the day could be over :(

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:30 AM
Oh, no, I wasn't acusing you of anything, I was just talking :p

[M] Adama
12-22-2007, 05:43 AM
I don't want to vote for myself. :(
I will vote for whoever is the next person to post.

#vote: next person to post.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Leeza;2385909']I don't want to vote for myself. :(

What the?

I normally don't change my vote, but this counts as incriminating evidence to me. Voting for "the next person to vote?" Thats making me think that your trying to stop posting so your mafian buddies won't have to stick their heads out. I think you know that your guilty, you know that its over, and your trying to at least stop posting for your buddies so your death is useful.

I don't think anything you can say will persuade me to think otherwise now, so I think I might go to bed.

[M] Adama
12-22-2007, 05:50 AM
Well that wasn't at all my plan, but I guess it'll be nice not to have to worry about this. I'm just a plain old citizen, and you'll see that when you lynch me! Teehee. I'm just having too much fun. And now, I have to vote for you, because you posted. Sorry.

##vote: ShlupQuack

[M] Gaius
12-22-2007, 05:54 AM
I'm just throwing ideas out, people. I don't know if this would be the way the mafia think but, most likely, at least one person who voted for the most-voted person could be mafia. Leeza leads the vote tally right now with 4 votes; the following people voted for her:

Roogle, Azar, and Psychotic. Edit: Also Shlupquack now.

Again, I'm not saying any of these people are actually mafia, I'm just trying to think of how the mafia may be working.

Azar;2385619']I'm a bit interested in hearing what [M] Del Murder has to say, because I'm pretty sure he's Pro-Town, because he was the first to vote for BoB.

This unnerves me a little. :(

How do you know I'm pro-town? Being the first to vote for BoB isn't a very good piece of evidence since it was simply to get the game moving with some conversation. Can you explain a little?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 05:57 AM
Here's my thoughts.

The following person is NOT mafia:
fire_of_avalon

The following people ARE mafia:
Behold the Void
ShlupQuack
Cid

The following people MAY be mafia:
Leeza
eestlinc

Here's what's been going on.

Day one. Loony BoB? Easy target. Two votes in, Cid and ShlupQuack come charging in to set the bandwagon fully in motion. Void votes foa...to distance himself? I don't know.

Last night, the mafia decided that because foa was in second place on the lynch, they'd go for her today. How? They'd kill someone who voted for her. Kishi. They lucked out and nailed the serial killer.

Day two, here we go.

Why did Necro also die? Does that mean the mafia gets to kill two people? Or did Necro die because the serial killer was dead?
Good and bad news. A mafia supporter is gone but so is a citizen supporter. At least it was not the Cop.

I don't know Shlup. Maybe there are two mafia organizations again?Necro was obviously the serial killer's kill. Everyone can see this. These two try to spread misinformation about the mafia's numbers and the serial killer's loyalty. With a serial killer active, it's obvious that there is no second mafia so let's drop that one right now.

Void votes foa. Blames band wagoning. First vote to do so - remember, Void believes jumping on the band wagon is suspicious, so that's precisely why he starts it.
Yamaneko votes Void. This is important.
ShlupQuack votes foa, using the mafia's own reason - killing Kishi to make foa look guilty - as his reason for voting. Well now see here's the kicker. Necronopticous also died last night. He voted for Leeza. Why not blame Leeza for the same reason foa was blamed, ShlupQuack? Because the serial killer killed him? Au contrare, you yourself expressed the view that there had been two kills by the mafia.
Cid and ShlupQuack then attempt to discredit Yamaneko - who accused their mafia pal. He doesn't want to get drawn into an argument himself, and it looks more credible when others defend you.

yams sure did protect foa quick... maybe they are both mafia *thinkage*

##Vote: Yamaneko

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.Yeah, Yams is a noob and a mafia. Don't listen to him! See now it's funny that they're talking about freaking and rushing to a fellow mafia's aid. It's a subconscious tell that this is precisely what they are doing.

eestlinc votes foa. This is why he may be mafia. This is the only scummy thing he's done, and hasn't joined in with the campaign against Yamaneko.

Shlup then votes for foa.

I'd rather vote for who I think is right, other then jumping on the person who's first in voting. The only people who should be jumping bandwagon is mafians.Loony BoB was first in the voting when ShlupQuack voted for Loony BoB. Nice try; don't think so somehow.

Now, Leeza. Leeza, Leeza, Leeza. If you're town, you're being a bad team mate. Asking others to choose who you vote for? Vote hopping to foa just to make things interesting? No. Don't do this if you don't want to be lynched. It makes you an easy target. Now, the only real piece of evidence against Leeza is that ShlupQuack didn't use Necro's vote against Leeza against her.

I also suspect somebody who I think has been the best player so far. I am not going to name them (it isn't Azar) but I will be interested to see if they come out here and defend the people I have accused.

Cop! Please investigate one of these three tonight, preferably ShlupQuack. I think one of them could be the godfather but I might be wrong. If I am right, post the result in the thread 'cause that's your job. :aimkiss:

Now, who to vote for? Well all three of 'em smack of scum, but as Yamaneko has voted for Void and that seemed to really shake them, I'll follow suit.

##vote: Behold the Void.

PREVIEW EDIT: Ah, I see Shlup has switched her vote to Leeza. Told you you'd be an obvious target. Note that Shlup STILL hasn't used the Necro vote against Leeza. I think mafia have noticed the bandwagon against Leeza and have decided it's more powerful than the one they want to build against foa.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:05 AM
How is it obvious that necro was the serial killer's kill? They were both killed. Wouldn't that mean that the serial killer wouldn't be able to use their power? That is what I thought.

Also, as for your comments about me, if it is so important to vote first then why did I vote for foa 4th last round? That isn't being very consistent.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Wow, thats a lot their Clout. :p.

Of the three you listed, Shlup is one of the ones that I was suspecting more, as she was one who voted for little ol' BoB.

Though both you and Azar suspect BtV.

For now, I will vote for that little ole quaker girl though.

##vote:Shlupquack

[M] Adama
12-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Actually, wow. That's a mouthful clout, and if you're mafia, you've got me convinced you're not. It actually did make me think about the game, and even if I'm being a bad townie, I will keep my vote on Schlup because I agree with some of the stuff you posted, and some of the stuff she has posted has been rather telling. I can tell you, switching from BoB to foa was just a silly move, and really it was the first day, so I don't think it much mattered. And now that someone has put all ths information together for me to help me decide who to vote for, I'm not changing my vote, unless something absolutely drastic and telling happens.

EDIT: Also, like I have said, this is the first time I've played, and I gather I'm not doing so well. Sorry about that.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-22-2007, 06:16 AM
I'm pretty sure the serial killer kills before the mafia, and the mafia targeted Kishi, while he targeted Necro.

I think that Leeza may be the jester, as she is purposly drawing attention to herself with actions that make no sense to the game like votig for the next poster.

I voted for foa only as a bandwagon from day one as I was very busy today, and I was not sure I could get back on the internet before voting closed. For now I am going to

and read all of the posts carefully again and decide who to vote for.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-22-2007, 06:18 AM
OOC: Again, there will be no jester in this game. Really it's just a silly role that doesn't add anything to the Mafia experience. Can we stop assuming there is a Jester?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 06:19 AM
Behold the Void;2385927']How is it obvious that necro was the serial killer's kill? They were both killed. Wouldn't that mean that the serial killer wouldn't be able to use their power? That is what I thought.Who else could have done it? Two mafias and a serial killer is way too over powered on the scum side for a game of 20. Also, killing someone doesn't stop their night activity. Only a roleblock can do that. Necronopticous still tracked somebody. Who? We don't and never will know.

But tell you what, let's ask the mods. Miriel? Del (real Del)? Let's suppose the serial killer wanted to kill someone, and somebody else wanted to kill the serial killer. Would the serial killer's kill still go through?

Also, as for your comments about me, if it is so important to vote first then why did I vote for foa 4th last round? That isn't being very consistent.For the record, you voted for her third. Loony BoB unvoted her. Yes, she voted for her later on, but by the time you had voted, Loony BoB had already unvoted.

So okay, you didn't vote for her first. If foa is seen as a bandwagoner by yourself for voting second on Loony BoB, let's also assume that there is no difference between voting second and voting third, and you, also, are a bandwagoner. (and apparently so am I for voting for you second so you may suspect me for that reason if you so wish). Now, didn't you say that bandwagoning was suspicious and that's why foa earned your vote today? By the same logic, maybe you shouldn't have problem with me voting for you.

[M] Adama
12-22-2007, 06:23 AM
rrrrollllclaim: No, I am not a jester. No, I am not a mafia. No, I do not get to do anything cool because I am a plain citizen and it's not the most exciting thing in the world. So I'm trying to spice it up.

Miriel
12-22-2007, 06:29 AM
crono_logical;2385942']
But tell you what, let's ask the mods. Miriel? Del (real Del)? Let's suppose the serial killer wanted to kill someone, and somebody else wanted to kill the serial killer. Would the serial killer's kill still go through?

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? We're not gonna clarify any of this stuff for you guys. Nothing that happens during the night phases will be revealed until the game is over.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:30 AM
So you are saying that I am mafia because no matter what you will make a reason for me to be mafia? Let say there is not difference between voting 2nd and voting 20th for all we care. I already said my vote is based on Disney Mafia. I have said it today as well as yesterday. The bandwagon thing is more or less jumping too fast and not a true band wagon I guess but I also specify it being on page one, ie too eagar and fast.

So, I shouldn't defend myself at all? I should let other people defend me now. But wait, that is what shlup did and that makes me mafia as well.

There seems to be no winning with you as you have made up your mind about me.

Due to how you try to make all the arguements work to make me look guilty despite there being contradictions in logic, you are trying to confuse people and thus are probably mafia as well.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Leeza;2385932']EDIT: Also, like I have said, this is the first time I've played, and I gather I'm not doing so well. Sorry about that.I figured it was something like this. :p I'm glad you want to try harder and look forward to some analysis from you! Mafia can be a very fun game when played properly - I know I loved writing up that big ol' post back there. I do believe you when you say you're a regular citizen, but here's another tip. If you are a vanilla townie, don't tell anyone. The VT's job is to take the bullets at night in place of the power roles and it only helps the mafia narrow down their list of power role suspects if they know who VTs are. Just tell people you're town.

And oh, okay Miriel. Still, I hold to the point that nobody else could have done it, and this game is too small to capacitate three killing factions.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 06:44 AM
Double post 'cause Void posted while I was writing my last one. :)
So, I shouldn't defend myself at all? I should let other people defend me now. But wait, that is what shlup did and that makes me mafia as well.Defend away. I welcome challenges to what I've said because it makes myself and the other townsfolk think about it more. Discussion is great and our key weapon in the fight against the mafia. But you can't say "I'm not mafia - I did X!" when you voted for somebody else who did X - because they did X - and expect not to be called on it.

There seems to be no winning with you as you have made up your mind about meNah. Just my current theory. If one of the people who I have named with you gets lynched and cardflips town, well, at the present moment that would totally undermine a lot of the arguments I've made against you so I'd retract them. I'm also interested to see if the cop takes me up on what I said. If you're innocent, you should have nothing to fear from an investigation so relax.

ANOTHER EDIT: Yeah I didn't think you'd be lynched today but now eest has voted for you it's a possibility. The cop investigation thing might not come into play after all.
Due to how you try to make all the arguements work to make me look guilty despite there being contradictions in logic, you are trying to confuse people and thus are probably mafia as well.Which contradictions in logic are those? I cannot see any, and I'd be grateful for you to point them out so I can correct them. Also, "probably mafia as well"? As well as who? :p

EDIT: Going to bed now guys but I'll try to be back before the lynching hour.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-22-2007, 06:45 AM
After reading some posts I am suspicious of Void, Hsu and KoShiatar.

Void for the reasons stated by cl_out, as well as he is basing much of his arguments about mafia actions on the disney mafia game, where the mafia played really badly in the entire game. (Sorry to the people who were mafia that round) so the current mafia would not try to replicate that.

Hsu has been extreamly inactive, only popping in o vote once in a while, and then vanishing again. He could be trying to lay under the radar, and watch us kill eachother.

KoShiatar is inactive in this thread. If she does not get a replacement soon that means she is mafia and only active in the forum that the mafia discuss stuff in.

Seeing as Void is the only one out of those people getting votes, I shall

##Vote: Behold the Void

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 06:47 AM
fire_of_avalon;2385940']OOC: Again, there will be no jester in this game. Really it's just a silly role that doesn't add anything to the Mafia experience. Can we stop assuming there is a Jester?

We can't say that for sure. It's not so silly if you think about it. Mafia can act as suspicious as they want as long as someone will fret about whether they are the jester or not. I believe what Miriel meant when they were starting up the Pokemon mafia was that these (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Worst_Roles_Ever) roles will not be used.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Fine. Whatever. Investigate me. I have nothing to fear except going out before I can be investigated.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-22-2007, 06:55 AM
Roogle;2385956']
fire_of_avalon;2385940']OOC: Again, there will be no jester in this game. Really it's just a silly role that doesn't add anything to the Mafia experience. Can we stop assuming there is a Jester?

We can't say that for sure. It's not so silly if you think about it. Mafia can act as suspicious as they want as long as someone will fret about whether they are the jester or not. I believe what Miriel meant when they were starting up the Pokemon mafia was that these (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Worst_Roles_Ever) roles will not be used.
Del did originally say not stupid roles, use your common sense.

And no matter how I think about it, the jester is still silly. Sure, the Mafia can act all suspicious liek with him, but if he still gets lynched, he wins. Mafia and Town loose.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 06:57 AM
fire_of_avalon;2385963']
Roogle;2385956']

Del did originally say not stupid roles, use your common sense.

And no matter how I think about it, the jester is still silly. Sure, the Mafia can act all suspicious liek with him, but if he still gets lynched, he wins. Mafia and Town loose.

...then I suppose it just depends on their definition of "stupid." I personally think the Jester is an interesting role, but for the sake of the game, I think it maybe it would be best if we assumed that there wasn't one.

Miriel
12-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Vote tally:

4 Leeza (Azar, Psychotic, ShlupQuack, Roogle)
3 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, crono_logical, eestlinc)
2 ShlupQuake (Leeza, foa)
1 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)

Haven't voted:
KoShiatar
theundeadhero
Del Murder
Zeromus_X

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Well I'm going to sleep now and I might not wake up until the days over. I'll try to get up but just in case I'm going to say some last thoughts to defend myself since somehow I'm close to getting lynched.

I'm basing my vote off Disney mafia because that's the only oen I remember and I don't know how it isn't obvious that foa is being suspicious. She pointed a lot of fingers from the start and was quick to vote for Loony BoB who at least we know is a citizen. And considering the mafia's behavior in the Disney game where they just band wagoned to try to kill a citizen, this is really similar to it. Sure the mafia might not do the same thing again but who says that they will definitely do something different, it's all up in the air. It just seems suspicious considering she didn't give any reason at all except that Loony BoB defended himself, which is the same thing that happened in the Disney mafia with bandwagoning votes and no reason.

That's why I'm inclined to believe that foa is mafia, and you might say I'm bandwagoning, but how am I bandwagoning if I'm thinking this out for myself? I'm telling you why I'm voting and told you my reasons, not just "You were quick to defend yourself." And after foa's recent posts, I think even more that she's suspicious because she seems to be able to be smart but why else would she act so rash in the beginning and point so many fingers?

If foa's a mafia, then I definitely think cl_out is too. You seem hell bent against me and convinced that foa is innocent, while you didn't even say a reason why you think she's innocent, just that she's "NOT Mafia." That's why I think you are a mafia as well. AND last thing, I don't get why Leeza is suddenly acting just like Loony BoB did yesterday but you all still seem to think each other are innocent. I didn't know if Leeza was a mafia but even I think that is suspicious, but you don't seem to catch that at all.

Investigate me if you want, I have nothing to fear and it will only clear my name but if you lynch me you're just going to be making a mistake that mafia probably want you to make. So please change your votes and listen to my reason first, I definitely don't think I'm the most suspicious one but for some reason people are still going after me and that seems more suspicious to me.

[M] Helo
12-22-2007, 01:14 PM
My opinion here, Crono made a very good point about some things but he also pointed something out the cop should post what they discover in this thread for ALL to see which means the Mafia would kill the cop because he could find out which ones of us is mafia now this is bad for town first loosing the tracker and then the cop. I disagree the cop ought to keep their findings hidden until it becomes clear he/she has to intervene because if they reveal themselves with too many mafia around then they'll simply get lynched or whacked.

Now why Cid voted for me I don't know since all I did was change my vote from foa on the first day to BtV today BtV is smelling a little fishy in my opinion what with so many throw backs to the pokemon mafia game seriously, BtV the mafia games of the past should have no effect on your voting here. I'm pretty sure we can all see foa voted BoB to save her own ass and because it was her or BoB and BoB was acting strangely suspicious. Leeza also is suspicious and Hsu and Cid are EXTREMELY suspicious I don't know about Shluppers yet she's still a wild card out here but I'm pretty damn sure BtV is mafia he must see it as "oh if I play the I'm giving up, let someone else protect me" card then I'm not going to look suspicious. Though ofcourse if my initial assumption of the mafia status of BtV is wrong (which it could be I'm no cop) it makes crono look even more suspect to me than he is already, first he implores the cop to come out and reveal themselves on day two when the cop has only made one investigation and has no clear proof. Second he states not claims but states foa is innocent the only people who could know this are either a cop (if they investigated foa) or the mafia. What if I was wrong and voted BtV who is innocent and the mafia are now band wagoneering behind my vote thus making it incredibly likely I will get lynched for being one of them even though I am not? This would throw the shadow of suspicion over crono and eestlinc.

God I wish it were easier to tell who is mafia and who is not.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Didn't know going to sleep would almost get me killed o.0

Anyway, you can proclaim I'm mafia all you want, but I will deny it. I'm not mafia, and I will try to explain myself.

A. I am not a bandwagoner cl. Yeah, I did vote for BoB last round, someone had to kick the bucket and IMO BoB was acting odd, at the very least he wasn't being a helpful citizen and was distracting us from finding scum. Thats all you really have to go on the first day, so why can I be blamed for acting upon it? If I can be blamed for it then what about Zeromus_X, and theundeadhero, who basically sealed Loony BoB dying? For all we know they could be mafians based on the logic that "If you voted for Loony your suspicious".

B. I didn't jump a bandwagon this time either. I genuinely thought foa was guilty.
And you know what? Thank you for pointing out Necro died. I even forgot about that. Why? Because I noticed her role, I had forgot what the tracker role was, I thought it was one of those paired roles, where the tracker can only win by getting the serial killer killed. I looked back at the Website (http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf), to find that I was wrong. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, and I'm sorry to foa for suspecting you know that I don't know who the mafia killed and who the serial killer killed.

C. I changed my vote to Leeza because of this.

Leeza;2385909']I don't want to vote for myself. :(

What the?

I normally don't change my vote, but this counts as incriminating evidence to me. Voting for "the next person to vote?" Thats making me think that your trying to stop posting so your mafian buddies won't have to stick their heads out. I think you know that your guilty, you know that its over, and your trying to at least stop posting for your buddies so your death is useful.

Unvote: foa
Vote: Leeza

I don't think anything you can say will persuade me to think otherwise now, so I think I might go to bed.

IMO that is more then suspicious, and more then I had on anyone else (read my explanation of what I thought in the post).

D. I have nothing against Yams, I saw a thing a bit suspicious and I thought "Hey let me post this." If no one did that there would be no posts, in fact if no one did that you wouldn't have been able to make your post. If you look back when Yams provided an explanation why he wasn't mafia I dropped it, because his answer did answer my suspicions. Are you saying I'm suppose to be perfect, and never make a wrong accusation?

E. Why is foa not mafia? Sure there is no argument anymore, her name has been pretty clear, but don't make a list and say "Mafia, not Mafia, Mafia", because you don't know that unless your mafia. I've thrown ideas, I've made mistakes, I haven't been a bandwagoner all of my votes have had some thought process in them other then "Oh he's first!" Voting against someone who's in first isn't bandwagoning, voting for someone in first without reason is, which I've yet to do.

In conclusion, I'm not mafia, why would I post so much if I was mafia? I'm trying to help us, the town, find the scum, if I was scum I would post as little as possible. If I was mafia I wouldn't have posted below Leeza, just to avoid having a vote against me, because mafians are like survivors, they don't put their head in harm's way. I have, because I am pro-town, and I'd hate to see me get lynched because I've tried everything I could do thus far to help the town

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 03:11 PM
You missed my vote, Miriel!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Oh my god!

I'm so super sorry everyone that I haven't been posting!

I don't want to raise fingers but I feel that If I don't vote you may think me as being suspicious.
I'm gonna vote for FOA

##Vote: Foa.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-22-2007, 04:00 PM
##Vote: Foa; you imposter! I know it's you!

>:oooo

[M] Gaius
12-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Well, I may not be here for a while after this so I'm going to vote now. Azar made the comment that he thinks I'm Pro-Town and only backed it up with the fact that I was first to vote BoB. I really don't understand how that makes me seem Pro-Town. I would have liked to see Azar post again to give some more reasoning as to why he thought that. Also, I was trying to toss up possibilities of how the mafia may be working and my idea was that at least one of them would have voted for the person with the most votes against them. Azar is in that list, voting for Leeza.

This doesn't make him mafia but it's the best I have to go on.

##Vote: Azar

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-22-2007, 04:43 PM
What clout said about Shlup and BtV being all confused about how two people died makes sense. My first thought was that the serial killer killed the townie and the mafia killed the serial killer, but I wasn't sure if it worked that way so I didn't say anything.

##Unvote: Leeza
##Vote: ShlupQuack

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Psychotic;2386136']What clout said about Shlup and BtV being all confused about how two people died makes sense. My first thought was that the serial killer killed the townie and the mafia killed the serial killer, but I wasn't sure if it worked that way so I didn't say anything.

##Vote: ShlupQuack
I already explained why I was confused about the killing (now BtV I have no idea what he was thinking)

ShlupQuack;2386094']
And you know what? Thank you for pointing out Necro died. I even forgot about that. Why? Because I noticed her role, I had forgot what the tracker role was, I thought it was one of those paired roles, where the tracker can only win by getting the serial killer killed. I looked back at the Website (http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf), to find that I was wrong. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, and I'm sorry to foa for suspecting you know that I don't know who the mafia killed and who the serial killer killed.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't believe you, though. :P

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh my god this is soooooooooooooo weird.

Who wants proof I'm not a mafia man.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Proof would be nice. I'm a little suspicious of you, though really there isn't anyone that I don't suspect a little.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-22-2007, 05:16 PM
I'll tell you.

I need doctor protection because I'm a cop.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh. Really. Well as long as you're risking your neck and telling us you're a cop, why don't you tell us the results you've come up with? It would help us a whole lot. Or perhaps confuse us.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 05:20 PM
BtV is smelling a little fishy in my opinion what with so many throw backs to the pokemon mafia game seriously, BtV the mafia games of the past should have no effect on your voting here. I'm pretty sure we can all see foa voted BoB to save her own ass and because it was her or BoB and BoB was acting strangely suspicious.

Did you read my posts at all? o_O I know foa voted for BoB in the end to save her own ass, and I thought we covered this point already and my answer was a direct answer to your post. And my post just before yours should have made that clear as well.

Yamaneko']I really disagree with you there, jumping the band waggon to try against bob wasn't going to be hard, she only did what most of us did straight off because she got close to being lynched. Who seriously doubted bob was a mafia man? seriously that behaviour?

##vote: behold the void

Behold the Void']She voted for BoB second then changed her vote and then changed it back to BoB. Get the story straight. She jumped on second and then got off. She didn't hop back on the band wagon. She voted in the end to save her rear.

I am voting for her because she band wagoned on page one at the start of the day.

Are you trying to confuse everyone or just missing my posts? I already said that if a cop wants to investigate me, I welcome them to do it. I really wish they would, so I can clear my name.

And I thought shlup was wondering if the serial killer was able to kill someone even though he died, because that's what I was thinking. If not then there would have to be two mafia factions. Did no one else wonder that? I know that might be unlikely given that there is a serial killer, who knows what Del Murder and Miriel could have done to mix up the game? I'm sorry if that makes me seem suspicious. I'm throwing some ideas out there, I'm not saying I'm absolutely sure. On the other hand I don't see why some of you seem to be absolutely 100% how the mafia works and also that the serial killer can kill someone even though he died.

Edit: What the hell? Why would you tell us you're the cop, Koshiatar? You're not even in danger and you reveal the most useful role? Either you're making a really stupid move or you're mafia. If you really are the cop, then go ahead and investigate me if anyone's still suspicious of me but that just seems like a really stupid or suspicious thing to do to say what you are.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-22-2007, 05:22 PM
@Roogle.

Yep but I need doctor protection am I heard!

I'm gonna investigate leeza.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 05:22 PM
If foa's a mafia, then I definitely think cl_out is too. You seem hell bent against me and convinced that foa is innocent, while you didn't even say a reason why you think she's innocent, just that she's "NOT Mafia." That's why I think you are a mafia as well.foa's "NOT Mafia" because you and your boys are. I thought that was implied. If I'm wrong about you being mafia then my reason for thinking foa is innocent is proved wrong and I'll consider her again. Now, you seem to think I believe foa to be innocent because of my role. Well, there's more than one role besides mafia that I could have where I'd know foa's innocence, so your reason for suspecting me is poor. However I've already said I'm using logic to determine her innocence.

Sure the mafia might not do the same thing again but who says that they will definitely do something different, it's all up in the air.I'm inclined to think the mafia would not try a strategy that was absolutely terrible and got their counterparts lynched in the previous game.

Yamaneko;2386079']I disagree the cop ought to keep their findings hidden until it becomes clear he/she has to intervene because if they reveal themselves with too many mafia around then they'll simply get lynched or whacked.I totally disagree with this. I'm assuming that there will be a doctor in this game, and will obviously protect the cop if he or she comes forward. It's the cop's job to tell us who the mafia are otherwise we're stumbling in the dark, and it's just bad play from the cop if they don't. I don't think they should come forward if they find people innocent, but a guilty investigation means they definitely should.

And even if they do get whacked, it's a sacrifice they should make. Once we find one mafia, we can build up links to others and I can't see why anybody could think any differently.

As for getting lynched, well, who in their right mind would vote to lynch someone who has roleclaimed cop?

now band wagoneering behind my vote thus making it incredibly likely I will get lynched for being one of them even though I am not? This would throw the shadow of suspicion over crono and eestlinc.Leeza and/or foa were, at the time, easier band wagons to join.

I am not a bandwagoner cl.
You've voted for Loony BoB, foa and Leeza. These three people have received more votes than anyone else has. Yeah, you are a bandwagoner.

If I can be blamed for it then what about Zeromus_X, and theundeadhero, who basically sealed Loony BoB dying? For all we know they could be mafians based on the logic that "If you voted for Loony your suspicious".Absolutely - everybody who voted for Loony BoB, a townie, should at least be looked at. The reason I have no called out hero and Zeromus is because they haven't done the additional things that you have done. Links in a chain, dear Shlup. Links in a chain.

As for Loony BoB and Leeza, they've been bad citizens. Going around shifting your vote onto people and voting for the next person to vote in the thread is NOT mafia behaviour because it makes you a lynch magnet, as we've seen. Christ, Leeza saw what happened to Loony BoB and acted in the exact same way...why would a mafia do that? Presumably when you voted for them, you did not expect face reprecussions for it because they've acted like lunatics.

"Mafia, not Mafia, Mafia", because you don't know that unless your mafia.You're using the exact same reasoning Void did. I guess that's the official mafia party line. Allow me to show you how poor this logic is.quote]Are you saying I'm suppose to be perfect, and never make a wrong accusation?[/quote]How do you know you made a wrong accusation? You don't know that unless you're mafia. See? It's an easy argument to form against someone. Do I have to qualify each thing I say with "I think" or "I believe" at the start? What's the point? I assumed you could all tell it was just my theories and thoughts rather than explicit knowledge that I have.

##unvote Behold the Void
##vote ShlupQuack

PREVIEW EDIT: oh holy :skull::skull::skull::skull:. Cop roleclaim!
I need doctor protection because I'm a cop.Are you voting for foa because you investigated her last night? If not, who did you investigate and what result did you get?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-22-2007, 05:24 PM
I wasn't available yesterday which is why I didn't post.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:30 PM
KoShiatar;2386162']@Roogle.

Yep but I need doctor protection am I heard!

I'm gonna investigate leeza.

If you were the cop, then you've made it known that you are the cop. The mafia may target you whether or not you've posted your investigations or not, so you may as well tell us who you investigated last night.

...of course I don't believe you're the cop at all. It would be foolish to roleclaim at this point. At the most you would have one result, and because you do not know your sanity you still have no idea if that result is correct. Even if you were sure of your one result you are not in danger of being lynched. It would only hurt you and the town to roleclaim.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
I wasn't active yesterday.

And I am a cop bear with me and be surprised when you the proof comes.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm a bit suspicious of KoShiatar's roleclaim because
A) She had no reason to reveal herself to us because she hasn't got any results.
B) Voted for foa just to make herself not look suspicious...and this is foa who I believe to be a mafia target.
C) Investigating Leeza. Why are you doing that, KoShiatar?

If you, the reader, are the real cop and know KoShi's claims are bogus, please for the love of god come forward and tell us. If you don't, I'll believe her (and presumably so will the rest of the town) and then you've just caused the town to take a real beating.

If you are the cop, KoShiatar, then you'll understand why it's in the town's best interests to at least question you and your motives before following you.

[M] Helo
12-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Liar, youre not the cop Ko, I know this one for sure.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 05:55 PM
I don't believe Koshiatar is the real cop, that was just too random and suspicious. I don't think the real cop should come out and reveal themselves either like cl_out's saying. They should investigate first and find out what's going on. Sure the doctor can protect the cop if he roleclaims, but that just gives an advantage to the mafia because they'll know who the doctor is protecting and can go after everyone else and know they won't fail. And the doctor won't always be able to protect the cop, what if the doctor dies?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 05:58 PM
crono_logical;2386179']I'm a bit suspicious of KoShiatar's roleclaim because
A) She had no reason to reveal herself to us because she hasn't got any results.
B) Voted for foa just to make herself not look suspicious...and this is foa who I believe to be a mafia target.
C) Investigating Leeza. Why are you doing that, KoShiatar?

If you, the reader, are the real cop and know KoShi's claims are bogus, please for the love of god come forward and tell us. If you don't, I'll believe her (and presumably so will the rest of the town) and then you've just caused the town to take a real beating.

If you are the cop, KoShiatar, then you'll understand why it's in the town's best interests to at least question you and your motives before following you.

Cop: Do not reveal yourself!

Like I said before, if the cop were to reveal themselves, it would hurt both them (unless they were close to being lynched maybe) and the town. It would only serve to confuse us, and get themselves lynched by suspicious townies or killed by mafia before they can be of any help. There was no reason for Ko to reveal herself as the cop. There's no reason to believe that she's the cop.

This may be a ploy to get herself targeted by someone, or perhaps distract us from something.

[M] Eizen
12-22-2007, 05:58 PM
This is an outrage!

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Cl, I don't know what makes your claims so believable. I don't know what you have on me. Your basically doing a witch hunt, your calling me a witch, and not listening to any reason. Which is why I'm done defending myself, I've not done anything wrong. What links in a chain? That I got confused once? That I voted for BoB because of the way he was acting? That I don't trust Leeza because of a very specific post?

I am going to change my vote to you. You've come in here with guns blazing, pointing fingers everywhere, and the way you've done it just doesn't seem right. I don't trust it at all. And I especially don't trust you always calling out the cop.

##unvote: Leeza
##Vote: cl

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I made a tally.

4 shlup
3 foa
2 btv
2 leeza
1 yams
1 cid
1 azar
1 cl_out

Looks like I'm safe, thanks. The day ends in 15 minutes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Can someone post the order of all of the votes/unvotes? I'm too lazy to do it myself, but it would be helpful to have.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Behold the Void;2386185']I don't believe Koshiatar is the real cop, that was just too random and suspicious. I don't think the real cop should come out and reveal themselves either like cl_out's saying. They should investigate first and find out what's going on. I think you misunderstood me. I believe the cop should reveal themself if they investigate and find somebody guilty, and not before. Oh, and also if there's a fake roleclaim, which three of us seem to think.

Cop: Do not reveal yourself!If we go with KoShi and she's mafia, and lynch who she wants us to lynch, we could end up lynching the doctor or another power role. That's why I feel this way.

I am going to change my vote to you. You've come in here with guns blazing, pointing fingers everywhere, and the way you've done it just doesn't seem right. I don't trust it at all. And I especially don't trust you always calling out the cop.:rolleyes2 This is what we call "OMGUS" - Oh my god u suck. Voting for somebody because they voted for you. That absolutely clinches it for me and it should for everybody else.

[M] Helo
12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't even have to justify my calling ko a liar, but I will I KNOW he is not the cop because the cop would have investigated someone and to randomly reveal themselves as a cop is stupid do you see an undercover cop against the mafia suddenly blowing his cover wide open like that? I sure as hell don't. If the doctor protects the "cop" ko and ko is mafia then his protecting the mafia and the mafia will know who the doctor is which means the real cop will get whacked when they reveal themselves because doctors can't protect themselves only others.

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 06:09 PM
crono_logical;2386193']

I am going to change my vote to you. You've come in here with guns blazing, pointing fingers everywhere, and the way you've done it just doesn't seem right. I don't trust it at all. And I especially don't trust you always calling out the cop.:rolleyes2 This is what we call "OMGUS" - Oh my god u suck. Voting for somebody because they voted for you. That absolutely clinches it for me and it should for everybody else.

No, if I was mafia and if I was going to do the cliche thing I would keep my vote for Leeza, and have BtV (since you are so convinced he's mafia), vote for her as well. That would tie it up. That would be cliche.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:21 PM
I told you from the start I think foa is the most suspicious and that's what my vote will stay, and now I suspect a few more people too. Looks like shlupquack is dead today. At least if she's a citizen this will make me suspect cl_out more and if she's a mafia then I'll have to think some more.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-22-2007, 06:24 PM
crono_logical;2386193']
Behold the Void;2386185']I don't believe Koshiatar is the real cop, that was just too random and suspicious. I don't think the real cop should come out and reveal themselves either like cl_out's saying. They should investigate first and find out what's going on. I think you misunderstood me. I believe the cop should reveal themself if they investigate and find somebody guilty, and not before. Oh, and also if there's a fake roleclaim, which three of us seem to think.

Cop: Do not reveal yourself!If we go with KoShi and she's mafia, and lynch who she wants us to lynch, we could end up lynching the doctor or another power role. That's why I feel this way.

The town would have to be insane to believe KoShi's claims. No one has any reason to trust her, and if she does come up with proof like she says she will, then the cop should consider revealing themself. It would be a huge blow to us for the cop to be revealed this early in the game. The cop would have a maximum of one result at this point, and they can't be sure about it, there's no gurantee that the cop is a basic one. If they get a guilty result and tell the town, for all they know they could be telling the town to lynch another townie. If the townie were lynched, then the town would turn on the cop and lynch him, assuming the mafia didn't kill him the previous night.

I find it very suspicious that you should want the cop to do such a thing at this time.

##Vote: crono_logical

Del Murder
12-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Night did not quiet the fire in the staff forum. As soon as they woke up they were right back at it. A particular argument erupted between femme fatales ShlupQuack and fire_of_avalon, over the appropriateness of staff members being impersonated by regular members. Catfight! (even Leeza got involved somewhat). The rest of the staff brought out a kiddie swimming pool full of jello, just in case. Each lady had the backing of three staffers each, so it was a true standoff. But inexplicably, Shlup promptly withdrew her arguments against foa, froze up, and fell face first into the pool of jello, where she suffocated to death.

ShlupQuack was Mafia! played by Goldenboko

Night begins. Get your pms to us, you know who you are. 14 hours.

Miriel
12-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Final total:

4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)
1 Azar (Del Murder)
1 Leeza (Azar)

Haven't voted:
theundeadhero

Del Murder
12-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Day broke and everyone found themselves safely intact. How did this happen, when two were killed the night before?

16 players.

9 votes gets a person lynched and ends the day.

24 hours to get in your votes.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Hooray for nobody dying during the night. Someone protected by a doctor maybe?

I have a good idea of who I want to vote for, but I'll hold off for now.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Well... :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I'd like to apologize to foa for going for you this whole time. I should have listened to you guys, even though I still think foa did act suspicious but I'll admit I was wrong. You wouldn't have voted for Shlupquack if you were mafia, and I know that cl_out isn't a mafia now, just a townie who's out to get me. >.> I'm glad no one died tonight but I realize it looks bad on me now since I was going for foa and argueing with cl_out the whole time. I really hope the cop investigated me tonight and I don't want to have to resort to roleclaiming. This sucks too because I'd rather not have the cop reveal themselves either.

I think Leeza, foa, Psychotic, and cl_out are all innocent because all of their votes mattered for killing Shlup. Koshiatar is looking the most suspicious to me right now, and the undeadhero as well. but I'm not going to vote right away again.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Well now, that was awefully close to bein' lynched.

However, with lil' ole' shlup lynched, at least we know there ain't much chance of me bein' Mafia with that girly.

Also, this free's that darlin' clout of suspicion of workin' with her.

Given the Serial Killer, there's also a good chance there ain't no second faction either.

(I made a vote record earlier, but deleted it by mistake. I'll get back on that now to help with this rounds voting.)

Well, only question now was who was Shlup workin with?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Sweet. Mafia lynch and no nightkill. Poor old mafia aren't having a good time of it.

First things first. KoShiatar roleclaimed cop, and said she was investigating Leeza. I'm not convinced you're a cop, but tell us the result of that, if you please.

Anyway, yeah, I was a bit forceful with calling out the cop, but hopefully yesterday has shown you all I am town, and I had our best interests at heart. As long as we're all agreed there's something dodgy about KoShiatar, or unless the cop has found someone to be guilty and it looks like we're going to lynch somebody else, yeah, maybe they shouldn't expose themselves. There was a heck of a lot riding on my mafia theory - if I was wrong, you'd all get me today! - so yeah that's why I was anxious to be proved right or wrong.

[M] Adama
12-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Alright. I know my vote initially went to Schlup as a terrible random vote, but I posted later saying that reading through posts she came across as a mafia. Good job everybody. I'm not going to vote right now, but I will say my suspicions lie with BtV and Koshiatar, because the cop roleclaim was ridiculous, and unless they show up and back that up somehow, I'm most suspicious of them, but I'd like to wait and see how this plays out right now.

[M] Colette
12-23-2007, 01:55 AM
Hsu has been extreamly inactive, only popping in o vote once in a while, and then vanishing again. He could be trying to lay under the radar, and watch us kill eachother.Either that or I've been way busier than I expected.

Sweet that noone died though, pretty sure the Mafia didn't plan that one out :P Must've been doctor protection. And KoShiatar's sudden outburst of "I'm a Cop" is fishy to me. Immediate target for the Mafia, you'd think the Cop would come out when they actually had some evidence. If she is the Cop and gains the Doctor's trust, then awesome. But until then, I don't trust it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-23-2007, 02:03 AM
BtV - Vote foa
Yams - Vote BtV
Cid - Vote Yams
Eest - Vote foa
Hsu - Vote Cid
Azar - Vote Leeza
Psy - Vote Leeza
Roo - Vote Leeza
Shlup - Vote foa
Shlup - unvote foa
Shlup - Vote Leeza
Leeza - Vote Shlup
Clout - Vote BtV
foa - Vote Shlup
Eest - Unvote foa
eest - Vote BtV
KoShiatar - Vote foa
Zero - Vote foa
Del - Vote Azar
Psy - Unvotes Leeza
Psy - Votes Shlup
Clout - Unvote BtV
Clout - Bote Shlup
Shlup - Unvote Leeza
Shlup - Vote Clout
Roo - Unvote Leeza
Roo - Vote Clout

Okay, this is what I see from this here Voting list.

1) After I called out the people who voted for BoB, the first person to jump on me was BtV. Turns out that I was right though, and they were bound to have known it. While this isn't much, it does cast a small bit of suspicion on BtV for getting at me so fast.

2) After voting for Shlup, eest unvoted me, which shows we may have been in agriance, so I think a bit of suspicion can be removed from eest.

3) Then Koshi and Zero jumped right at me. This leads me to suspect one of them to be MAfia as well.

4) I believe the remaing MAfia are either ones who voted for me or Clout. That leaves me with the following suspect.

Behold the Void, Roo, Zero, and Koshiatar.

Hsu, however, is also a bit odd. Everytime his vote has been for someone who wasn't even on the spotlight.

This allows him to both look like he's participating, yet effectively accomplishing nothing. However, if he was indeed Mafia, he could have voted me and possibley gotten me lynched, instead of his ally.
However, he might not have gotten on in time to see, we can't really tell for sure.

In conclusion, BtV, Roo, Zero, and Koshiatar are all suspects for being scum.

There is a possibility for Hsu still, but I don't have much to judge on him.

Hope the vote list and my input helps yall.

Edit: Also, I am rather positive Clout is not Mafia, so I think we can be sure at least us two are townies.

(I'll be back in about 2-4 hours, babysitting time :p)

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 02:10 AM
Okay, I'm making this quick as I'm tired to the death and it's 2 PM. I'll get more into it before work tomorrow. I've read all the new posts, but I haven't analyzed too much just yet. I'll save that for tomorrow.

Here's what I think

Not mafia:
Cl_out
foa

I think we can all agree on that.

Probably not mafia:
Leeza (Maybe she's cleared, I have to check through this thread again in the morning)

Maybe Mafia:
Koshiatar (if she isn't cop, she probably is)
BtV
theundeadhero (most suspicious of the stay low people, the other two stay lowers would be Zeromus_X and Hsu.)
Cid (his vote for yams, who voted for BtV, might've screwed up things for him now)

I'm guessing what happened tonight is that the mafia tried to kill either koshiatar or cl_out, and it failed. I can't think of any other people the mafia might've tried killing at this point. Maybe foa, since she's pretty much cleared after having Shlup at her throat through this game.

because doctors can't protect themselves only others

No, doctors can protect themselves. Faith Healers can't.

If the doctor protects the "cop" ko and ko is mafia then his protecting the mafia and the mafia will know who the doctor is

Nope, that's not the case. If the doctor protects a mafia member, the mafia member will not find out who protected him.

but I will I KNOW he is not the cop because the cop would have investigated someone and to randomly reveal themselves as a cop is stupid

I think we all agree that it was not very bright to step forward as a cop when she wasn't in danger of dying and she didn't even have any investigation results for us, but does that make her a liar/mafia? I just can't see it benefit her no matter what her role is. My point is, yeah, I find it fishy, but do I want to risk killing what could possibly be our last cop? Eh. That's why I agree with clout that it would be a good thing for the real cop to step forward if that is the case, otherwise we'll be forced to believe koshiatar's lies, if she is mafia. We have at least 1 doctor, maybe we even have two since there initially were two factions in this game, so there's a good chance the cop will be safe for many rounds if he does step forward.

I believe the cop should reveal themself if they investigate and find somebody guilty, and not before. Oh, and also if there's a fake roleclaim, which three of us seem to think.

Agreed. If I was a cop and found a mafia member, I would roleclaim immediately. Well, first I'd make sure I wasn't an insane cop. That could get embarassing. The point is that killing even one mafia member is awesome, and can link to other mafia members, and if the doctor is still alive, then the cop will be kept alive to perform many investigations in the future! I remember someone disagreed with this, so I thought I'd just elaborate on why it's a good thing to do, rather than sitting on a lot of valuable information and risk getting killed at night so nobody will ever know what you knew.

Okay, that was a quick overview xD Tomorrow I will analyze votings as it's 3 AM now jesus christ.

I'm very curious about who Koshiatar investigated and the result now. :choc2:

edit:

Azar made the comment that he thinks I'm Pro-Town and only backed it up with the fact that I was first to vote BoB. I really don't understand how that makes me seem Pro-Town. I would have liked to see Azar post again to give some more reasoning as to why he thought that.

Firstly, that comment of mine has to be seen while thinking of the time I posted it and also the wording I used. What I meant, was that (at the moment) I was clueless about who was mafia, but that you were the one that I least suspected. That's why I was just interested in hearing what you had to say. I didn't mean at all that you were cleared, because after round 2, nobody was.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Yesterday's events have led me to believe that fire_of_avalon, Leeza and Psychotic are innocent, for voting for ShlupQuack. Could the mafia have voted for one of their own to make them look less guilty? It's possible, but highly unlikely because Shlup was lynched by one vote.

Also, I believe Yamaneko is innocent as well because of Shlup's attempts to discredit him yesterday for suspecting Behold the Void.
In conclusion, BtV, Roo, Zero, and Koshiatar are all suspects for being scum.This is a good basis. However, I would also like to add Cid to that list, for the reasons stated in a previous post. I can definitely see a link between Cid, ShlupQuack and Void over the Yamaneko issue. Could ShlupQuack have set it up to frame Void and Cid? Possible. However, because Shlup had yet to be accused and had no reason to suspect she'd be lynched that afternoon, I don't believe it to be the case.

I haven't said much about Roogle, Zeromus or Hsu. In fact I've said nothing! So I'll get onto that.

Roogle's last minute vote for me was extremely dodgy. I can somewhat understand the reasoning behind it, but I also thought I provided good reasons as to why I believed it was a good idea for the cop to come out. He also voted for Loony BoB right after proven mafia ShlupQuack did.
Roogle;2384825']
Hsu;2384819']I don't have a clue, there's really no way to tell the first few days. Maybe we'll get lucky and off like 3 mafia in a row like last time :-)

Fair enough, I can understand why someone would find me suspicous at this point. I can't really provide anyone with a reason not to suspect me at the moment, but I think after a day or two I can do better.Hsu's post is a good one, but the "after a day or two" thing intrigues me. It's now been two days so yeah. Roogle isn't at the top of my suspects list at the moment though.

Zeromus_X, well hmm. Posting two posts, pretty much identical voting for BoB and foa, one of whom we know to be innocent, the other one I believe to be innocent and apparently so do some of you. I get the feeling this guy is a bad citizen who just skim reads and votes for who is popular. Come on, Zeromus! Let's see some analysis!

Hsu.
I also suspect somebody who I think has been the best player so far. I am not going to name them (it isn't Azar) but I will be interested to see if they come out here and defend the people I have accused.I wrote this with Hsu in mind. If you ask me, Hsu has played a great game so far. His votes against Roogle and Cid are intelligent, and he has kept his head down and not gone public. This is exactly how I wanted to play. I don't want to push the issue of Hsu too hard just yet. I was suspicious of him because of the fact that I think he's played well. Now, though, I think there are many more pressing suspects than him.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-23-2007, 02:40 AM
I might as well set the voting ball rolling. I'm voting for Void for the same reason I voted for ShlupQuack. The serial killer incident yesterday. It just seems kind of odd to assume that there are two mafia factions when it's much more likely that the serial killer killed someone else before being killed himself. It just seems suspicious. (This vote may change.)

##Vote: BtV

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Okay, just one last thing before I go to bed. xD

One of clouts points for suspecting Shlup and BtV was that they tried to spread misinformation by suggesting there were more serial killers when it's pretty obvious that there aren't any more. Seems BtV and Shlup weren't the only one spreading that:

I don't know Shlup. Maybe there are two mafia organizations again?

Most likely. This day might just be harder than yesterday!

Could just be a coincidence, I suppose, but combined with the following post I'm not so sure:

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.Shlup raises a good point...though I'm not entirely sure about foa. I think the cop should investigate one of them.

Maybe ShlupQuack + BtV + Roogle is a team, with roo trying to influence the cop. or maybe it's just just ShlupQuack + Roogle. I guess a problem with this theory would be Cid's vote for Yams who voted for BtV, because it would make sense that Cid & BtV was a team. Now I just wonder if the mafia would be silly enough to link themselves together that much. ;o and since there was a serial killer, I don't think there's too many mafia left either.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-23-2007, 02:51 AM
Roogle's last minute vote for me was extremely dodgy. I can somewhat understand the reasoning behind it, but I also thought I provided good reasons as to why I believed it was a good idea for the cop to come out. He also voted for Loony BoB right after proven mafia ShlupQuack did.

That was a horrible mistake on my part...but let me say if I were mafia, there is no way I would so stupidly nod in agreement with Shlup the entire game. It goes without saying that I no longer think you or foa are mafia either. I think Shlup being mafia proves that.

Right now I'm most suspicious of theundeadhero and KoShiatar.

theundeadhero has made a total of four posts. None of them contributing to the game.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=924554

I don't think he's been replaced, either.

Obviously I suspect Ko for the cop thing. I do not believe that she is the cop...and if she isn't the cop, then why would she lie about it?

EDIT:

Zeromus_X is also suspicious.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=924559

I think we have one too many people playing the newbie card.

[M] Colette
12-23-2007, 03:08 AM
Yamaneko;2386182']Liar, youre not the cop Ko, I know this one for sure.I'm really curious about this right here. The below quote is your "justification" of being "sure" KoShiatar is not the cop. Your analysis requires a lot of assumptions and is speculative at best. Is that really the only base you have for being sure she's not the cop? I mean, basically everyone here is suspicious of Ko at this point, including me, but we don't claim to be absolutely sure of it. Seems fishy to me.

Yamaneko;2386194']I don't even have to justify my calling ko a liar, but I will I KNOW he is not the cop because the cop would have investigated someone and to randomly reveal themselves as a cop is stupid do you see an undercover cop against the mafia suddenly blowing his cover wide open like that? I sure as hell don't. If the doctor protects the "cop" ko and ko is mafia then his protecting the mafia and the mafia will know who the doctor is which means the real cop will get whacked when they reveal themselves because doctors can't protect themselves only others.

Edit:
Also, I believe Yamaneko is innocent as well because of Shlup's attempts to discredit him yesterday for suspecting Behold the Void.Ah didn't notice that, that's pretty solid. But I'm still not ready to clear the name.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 03:17 AM
A lot of people are basing a lot of suspicions on the idea that I'm mafia. I don't know what else to say except I'm not, and I smurfed up. I'm not saying they're innocent either, but I know I am. I really did think foa was the most suspicious and that's why my vote stayed on her both days, and that's why I was so quick to vote for her. There's a lesson in humility and I feel stupid but why would I so strongly go for her if I'm mafia and I know she's innocent? That would only bite me in the ass when people find out she's innocent like it's doing now.

I don't know why Shlup was defending me in the begining but it's not because I'm mafia. Maybe Cid and her were really working together or maybe she just really wanted Yams dead, whatever. I just want to say that if I were really mafia, then I could have helped to save Shlup's ass at the end of the day but I didn't, even after you thought we were on a team. Sticking with foa like I did would just bite me in the ass too like it's doing.

Don't vote me out, I'm going to pay a lot closer attention and work with people that I know aren't mafia now. Everyone is already suspicious of me anyway so if I keep fucking up you can all vote me out later, but if you lynch me now you'll just be killing a townie. At least I'm trying to help, some of the other people are suspicious and don't even seem to be trying at all.

I'm really interested to know what Koshiatar has to say too.

[M] Helo
12-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Ok, I'm going to actually give BtV the benefit of the doubt today, if he isn't whacked by the mafia and I'm suspicious tomorrow then I'll lynch him perhaps. If he doesn't prove himself innocent in some way.

Hsu what can I say, I'm deeply suspicious of people, paranoid some might say, but I'm definitely sure Ko isn't a cop or if she is she seriously smurfed up. Roleclaiming without presenting anything even a "BtV is definitely innocent I investigated him" which would ofcourse open BtV up for being whacked and herself would have made for a more convincing role claim.

I'm reserving my vote today until I've slept and gotten a little further in to this discussion in the morning. However I'm leaning towards Koshiatar or Cid atm. Cid has no real reason to have voted for me yet, he did. Also Eest changed to BtV now if Void was innocent then he was mighty close to being the lynched person then voting for him would have saved shlup the scummy wench. Anyway more later

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-23-2007, 05:08 AM
Behold the Void;2386512']Well... :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I'd like to apologize to foa for going for you this whole time. I should have listened to you guys, even though I still think foa did act suspicious but I'll admit I was wrong. You wouldn't have voted for Shlupquack if you were mafia, and I know that cl_out isn't a mafia now, just a townie who's out to get me. >.> I'm glad no one died tonight but I realize it looks bad on me now since I was going for foa and argueing with cl_out the whole time. I really hope the cop investigated me tonight and I don't want to have to resort to roleclaiming. This sucks too because I'd rather not have the cop reveal themselves either.

I think Leeza, foa, Psychotic, and cl_out are all innocent because all of their votes mattered for killing Shlup. Koshiatar is looking the most suspicious to me right now, and the undeadhero as well. but I'm not going to vote right away again.

Behold the Void;2386557']A lot of people are basing a lot of suspicions on the idea that I'm mafia. I don't know what else to say except I'm not, and I smurfed up. I'm not saying they're innocent either, but I know I am. I really did think foa was the most suspicious and that's why my vote stayed on her both days, and that's why I was so quick to vote for her. There's a lesson in humility and I feel stupid but why would I so strongly go for her if I'm mafia and I know she's innocent? That would only bite me in the ass when people find out she's innocent like it's doing now.

I don't know why Shlup was defending me in the begining but it's not because I'm mafia. Maybe Cid and her were really working together or maybe she just really wanted Yams dead, whatever. I just want to say that if I were really mafia, then I could have helped to save Shlup's ass at the end of the day but I didn't, even after you thought we were on a team. Sticking with foa like I did would just bite me in the ass too like it's doing.

Don't vote me out, I'm going to pay a lot closer attention and work with people that I know aren't mafia now. Everyone is already suspicious of me anyway so if I keep smurfing up you can all vote me out later, but if you lynch me now you'll just be killing a townie. At least I'm trying to help, some of the other people are suspicious and don't even seem to be trying at all.

I'm really interested to know what Koshiatar has to say too.

I reckon a lot can be gathered from these posts.

First, the three people that voted for me were as follows: Behold_the_void, Koshiatar, and Zero.

Now, what I find strange is when two of the more suspicious people are working together, why would one try to put any negative attention on their ally at this point? Especially if they are already both in the sptolight?

This leads me to believe, that BtV calling out Kosh in both posts means that if BtV is MAfia, Kosh isn't. But if Kosh is, BtV isn't. No, I don't believe either of these folk are working together. Well, o course if both of them are townie, they would be, but yall know what I mean.

However among the two of them, Koshi and her little "I'm a cop dont lynch me" show is highly suspcious. Depending on the investigation depends on her Mafia status. So as soon as Koshi posts it, I may have an Idea of whether or not she is Mafia.

Edit: I'm also removing Roo from my suspects. Very good reason. Check just before the lynching. He definately could have changed his vote to me right there, and petentially saved a fellow Mafia.

He may not have done this due to suspicion, for switching at that point would seem rather odd.

However, While I still have suspicions about Roo, I will remove him from my main suspects.

Also, look at roo's posts earlier calling out Kosh. No way a fellow Mafia would ruthlessly try and disclaim their own. So, if Koshiatar is cleared, I can asume not only is she not working with Void, but that she is not working with Roo either.

So as it stands, I'm reckon Koshiatar is our best bet to lynch, as if she is Mafia, two more of us will be cleared, and our most likely citzen count will be up to the following.

foa, Clout, Roo, and BtV.

Koshiatar, unless you give me a really good reason not to lynch you after all this and your little Cop Claim, you are garunteed to have my vote darlin'.

Edit2: Wow, My mind just drew itself another Idea.

Think onto my current four main suspects before I decided to not go with Roo, BtV, Koshi, and Zero.

If, in fact, Koshi is Mafia, and BtV and Roo are basically cleared for me. That Leaves Zero, so if Koshi is Mafia, I have little doubt that Zero is her partner in crime. It could very well be Hsu, or maybe even Cid as was a possible suggestion from Clout, however I don't have enough doubt cast against those two yet to put much blame on them.

So, if Koshi is Mafia, we have three good suspects to choose from. Zero, Hsu, and Cid.

WE also clear 2 more people of being Mafia. In addition, if Kosh is a Citzen, that draws my attention on to two other Suspects of mine, BtV and Roo.

Why? Because not only did both of them go against Koshiatar, suggesting that they are on the same page, but they are both suspects of mine.

And I'm not quite ready to believe that Hsu is the possible great player Clout is thinking, though it is possible Not enough for me to lable him Mafia just yet.

And While Cid is suspicious, I see no way of linking him to either Void, Roo, Cid, or Koshiatar, so I'm even more reluctant to believe he is mafia.

For those who didn't read all that, I have a shorter version of what I think.

1. If Koshiatar is Mafia, both Roo and BtV are cleared.
2. Also if Koshiatar is Mafia, Zero is my number 1 suspect, followed by Hsu and then Cid.
3. If Koshiatar is Townie, I am positive BtV is Mafia. If so, this leaves all of my other suspects, however places Roo as the most likely mafai instead of Zero.
4) Assuming that there are only 3 mafia like before, the remaining two are most likely KoshixZero or BtVxRoo.

I'm not discounting a fourth mafia member if there is only one Seriel killer, however if there is a fourth, I still believe them to be in that very list of suspects.

[M] Gaius
12-23-2007, 05:59 AM
I think there's a possibility that no one has brought up about KoShiatar yet. It's not very likely, I'll give everyone that, but if she's playing a weird strategy, who knows, right? Say KoShiatar is a doctor. She roleclaims as a cop to pull attention from the Mafia and protects herself at night. This way, she saves a citizen from dying. Again, a far out idea but not entirely impossible.

KoShiatar, either way, roleclaiming as a cop is a pretty big thing to do. I seriously suggest you explain some things because you're looking very suspicious right now. Your vote for fire_of_avalon from Day 2 doesn't help things.

Can I propose a plan? If all of those who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2 can be trusted to be citizens, should they all continue to vote together? A concrete vote of 4 people sticking together is difficult to debate as treacherous if they find another mafia, correct? Please let me know if this is not a good idea. :p