PDA

View Full Version : Got Cubic Zirconia?

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 01:42 AM
Hey guys, I want to know what's in your ears at this moment! (and by that I mean ear piercings)

As the title suggest I'm styling a pair of Cubic Zirconia squares in my ears.
Which is pretty cool since I just switched over from sterling silver squares.
Sterling silver is no substitute for the real thing.
I just couldn't help myself though, the silver was only ten bucks.
Well I guess you get what you pay for and in this case I guess it was nasty crap :p
Now I'm very content with the Zirconia squares I have on right now.

Anyway sorry for rambling on like that, I'm curious to what you like in your ears :D
If you plan on getting something new or have criticism feel free to post.
I'll reply positive to everybodies comment, I swears it!

Freya
12-20-2007, 01:43 AM
I'm a rebel, I don't have my ears peirced!

Rye
12-20-2007, 01:45 AM
My first holes have these freaking awesome rainbow guitar earrings. My second holes have just plain silver studs.

rubah
12-20-2007, 01:46 AM
I have these monster big (3in) hoops that I forgot where I got them in. It's trippy xD

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 01:47 AM
I'm a rebel, I don't have my ears peirced!

Oh cool, your going for the rebel look.
I hear it's whats hot right now!

I have these monster big (3in) hoops that I forgot where I got them in. It's trippy xD

No way! Your pretty tough sizing all the way up to 3in.

Rye, Those rainbow guitar earrings sound awesome!

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2007, 02:12 AM
I has earwax in my ear.

Aerith's Knight
12-20-2007, 02:35 AM
im a guy.. and im not gay or a hipster from the disco era...

so i have none.. but dropped by just to say that guys dont like too extravagant earrings.. keep it simple and pretty :)

Rye
12-20-2007, 02:36 AM
I has earwax in my ear.

You're too cute. xD

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 02:40 AM

so i have none.. but dropped by just to say that guys dont like too extravagant earrings.. keep it simple and pretty :)

Yeah, I'm a hipster from the disco era :D

rubah
12-20-2007, 02:41 AM
I merged your posts, luther.

I didn't mean gauging, if you thought I did xD these hoops are pretty light, so it's not too bad. It would be if you just wore a little stud all the time, though.

Aerith's Knight
12-20-2007, 02:45 AM

Yeah, I'm a hipster from the disco era :D

Disco stu :)

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 03:07 AM
I merged your posts, luther.

I didn't mean gauging, if you thought I did xD these hoops are pretty light, so it's not too bad. It would be if you just wore a little stud all the time, though.

Thank You!

Oh okay, that would have been way too extreme for gauging.
I don't think you can even have an ear lobe after 3 in.

I think loop earrings suit all girls, most say they can't pull off the look though.

Shlup
12-20-2007, 03:17 AM
I have nothing in my ears. I stopped wearing earrings when I was like fourteen.

Evastio
12-20-2007, 03:24 AM
I have no ear piercings. None of my body is pierced in fact.

mooglebunni608
12-20-2007, 03:26 AM
My poor ears are empty and acting up. But I just got a pair of silver-and-lapis earrings that I can't wait to try on! I just need to clean them and I'll be good.

Momiji
12-20-2007, 03:34 AM
I'd get my ears pierced if my hair didn't cover my ears. But it does, so I never bothered. Besides, I don't like all the silly trendy earrings guys wear, like gauges or diamond studs (no offense Luther, I just don't care for them). I probably will never get a piercing.

Sing the Sorrow
12-20-2007, 04:23 AM
My left ear used to be pierced back in the day, which was really lk 2 yrs ago. I hate needles and i still dont know how i did it, unfortuatley my stud was confiscated by a teacher...NOOOO!!!. I now live in shadows oh and shame. I ear will forever bear an empty unnoticeable hole for the time being:(

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 04:27 AM
I'd get my ears pierced if my hair didn't cover my ears. But it does, so I never bothered. Besides, I don't like all the silly trendy earrings guys wear, like gauges or diamond studs (no offense Luther, I just don't care for them). I probably will never get a piercing.

No offense taken dude! If you ever cut your hair it's something to think about right? :D

You know I'm just remembering this now. Before I switched over from sterling silver, I used to have paladium in my ears. I looked like such a dork with those fake things in my ear :p

Jojee
12-20-2007, 04:43 AM
I love dangly earrings ^_^

Shiny
12-20-2007, 04:43 AM
There are holes in my years that I haven't filled in ears.

Leeza
12-20-2007, 04:49 AM
I am wearing diamond/gold studs. :cat:

CimminyCricket
12-20-2007, 05:06 AM
My ears aren't pierced. I thought about piercing them, but every time I did, I remembered I was afraid of needles. I'm not afraid of them anymore, I just don't see a reason to get them at this point.

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 05:19 AM
I am wearing diamond/gold studs. :cat:

Oh my gosh!

How did you know what I really wanted for Christmas! :hyper:

I've wanted real diamond studs for too long! I must wear diamond, I say!

Too bad I'm as wealthy as a can of beans. (That didn't make sense at all :/)

41-Inches-Wide
12-20-2007, 01:21 PM
I have piercing on my ears. I never look good with earrings worth more than 5dollars so I'm trying to make my own earrings out of sculpey.

Jess
12-20-2007, 02:31 PM
There are 7 holes in my ears, yet I am wearing no earrings. (I have 3 pairs, and one single hole.) I had some mushroom silver studs which I wore in my first two holes, but I recently lost one. I plan on buying some more soon.

I never wear all 7 in my ears at the same time. I used to, though. :jess:

KoShiatar
12-20-2007, 04:30 PM
I too have 7 holes in my ears (4 on the left side and 3 on the right side), but right now I'm just wearing white gold and diamond studs. Small and pretty. My sis convinced my mom to get them for my birthday years ago instead of the digital camera I really wanted. XD But a digital camera would have become very outdated by now so I'm better off with the earrings.
Curiously, I also wear a very small diamond on my nose. I found it for really really cheap and I got its stalk bended in a special way so I will not lose it. :D

escobert
12-20-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't wear jewelry unless you count my watch.

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Does your watch have diamonds? :)

I've never had more than one hole in each ear, but I did size them up to about 8 gauge before.
Now it's been so long since I gauged them I can wear regular earrings.
I think diamonds and gold nugget in my ear would suit me very well.
Damn I love bling!

escobert
12-20-2007, 05:44 PM
No, my watch is just a normal old silver watch.

scrumpleberry
12-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Regular gold studs with diamonds. Oh yus yus, very nice.

Shauna
12-20-2007, 05:58 PM
I never got my ears pierced. If I did, I'd probably take them out to put another pair in, but then never actually get round to putting the other pair in. :D

Luther X-Rated
12-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I never got my ears pierced. If I did, I'd probably take them out to put another pair in, but then never actually get round to putting the other pair in. :D

That's okay, I'll just put some gold studs in your ear.

You should also try some slime earrings, you know from Dragon Quest.
I would trade charmander for a bunch of those little blue slimes (Slurp!)

Breine
12-20-2007, 06:28 PM

You don't need to be either of those two to wear ear rings as a guy.

Anyway, I don't have any piercings in my ear (or anywhere else for that matter), but I'm actually quite keen on possibly getting one some day.