PDA

View Full Version : Who to Kill Day One?

[M] D'Anna
12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
So who should we kill?

I am all for keeping Loony BoB around. Joy seems to think I am Leeza and that I am evil for some reason XD She says the same thing everytime bad stuff goes down in Eizon though XD

I think she will leave me alone until it Leeza gets offed so I should be fairly safe under the radar from her.

Any other suggestions on who to off? Kawaii seems to be a smart one and I don't like that.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
At the moment I'm leaning toward Kawaii. I think he's Psychotic and Psy is a good player who should be removed.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 09:24 PM
oh. seems we made this thread at the same time. haha. :D Yeah, I'm fine with Kawaii.

Psychotic is being very silent in this game so far, so I think he might have a special role. Personally I'd enjoy keeping Psychotic in the game as long as possible and beat him somewhere near the end, but I guess that's just me wanting to compete with Psy again. :D

If Psychotic is a cop, then he's definitely investigating me tonight. He knows I'm Azar.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Haha yeah, funny that Jojee thinks Leeza is ed. :D (it's I'm my own MILF, for the record) Let's keep Leeza around till the citizens get her :D

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Azar;2384782']oh. seems we made this thread at the same time. haha. :D Yeah, I'm fine with Kawaii.

Psychotic is being very silent in this game so far, so I think he might have a special role. Personally I'd enjoy keeping Psychotic in the game as long as possible and beat him somewhere near the end, but I guess that's just me wanting to compete with Psy again. :D

If Psychotic is a cop, then he's definitely investigating me tonight. He knows I'm Azar.

I say Psy (Kawaii) should go down... now.
I think he might be a cop.

[M] Aaron
12-20-2007, 09:38 PM
kk, Kawaii it is, then.

If Psychotic is Kawaii then he's either trying to hide his posting style or he's making Lekana do the posting, just doesn't look like him. It could very well be him, though. I'll never underestimate Psychotic. :)

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I guess unless something changes we're killing Kawaii, because already 3 of us agree

[M] Colette
12-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Are we talking about Day One or Night One? 'Cause if you're set on killing Kishi on Day One, it'd look pretty suspicious if we all banded together to vote him out.

[M] Caprica
12-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Hsu;2384810']Are we talking about Day One or Night One? 'Cause if you're set on killing Kishi on Day One, it'd look pretty suspicious if we all banded together to vote him out.

We're talking Night 1

[M] Colette
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Alright, well Kishi is fine with me so if everyone else is in consensus, then I'd go with that.

[M] D'Anna
12-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Kawaii it is *throws the banhammer down* XD

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Yes, Kawaii it is. Shall I make the new thread? Or do we wish to converse a bit more before making this final?

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 12:56 AM
Wouldn't hurt to talk a little, I suppose.

Out of the people who's staying a bit low, I'd say Roogle, Yamaneko and Del Murder could turn out to be decent threats to us.

we shouldn't underestimate the power of random finger pointing either. Lord knows people are bandwagoners! Some of those votes for BoB was pretty random. If I was a citizen this day, I'd vote for foa.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 01:03 AM
I definitely think foa is set up to take a hit, so killing her is out of the picture.
I find it funny you mention Roogle, because I too had my suspecions about him.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 01:06 AM
yeah killing both Leeza and foa is out of the question.

Maybe we should just go for Roogle? Kawaii voted for foa this round, so if we're lucky he might do it again. Roogle voted for BoB this round, so it's hard to tell what he's going to vote in the next round.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Good point.

And since we where both worried about Roogle initially there might be something there (I believe in vibes).

I want to here what everyone else thinks about it.

Also, I may try to play the role of finger-pointer next round, any objections?

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Hmm, not sure how that tactic will go. ;o these citizens are so unpredictable. But if you have a good plan in mind, then go for it.

and I'm going to bed now, so just make the Kill: thread whenever you guys settle on someone. :]

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Okay as it stand me and Levian want to kill Roogle.

I have to go to bed soon so I won't be able to discuss with you guys for a few hours.

Make a decision between when I got to sleep and when I wake up (approx: 9 hours from now), or I'm going to post "Kill: Roogle" to make sure that we don't miss out on our chance to kill someone (I won't be able to make sure someone logs in from the time I I leave to school and the time I get home).