PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas to remember...

Shadowkatt69_68
12-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Through out your life what one thing that made a christmas stand out...well mine was just last year i was trying to light a candle on my mantel and droped my candle, and it caught my tree on fire it was horrible(and i have a very noticible black mark in my carpet:cry: ) but i can look back on it and laugh:p ...so are your stories about the holidays...?

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Definitely three years ago! It snowed on Christmas Eve, and I live in South Texas. Usually there's a one in a million chance it'll snow once in late January, but never ever as early as December! In fact, it was like...72 degrees outside yesterday!

Hambone
12-21-2007, 02:36 AM
Definitely three years ago! It snowed on Christmas Eve, and I live in South Texas. Usually there's a one in a million chance it'll snow once in late January, but never ever as early as December! In fact, it was like...72 degrees outside yesterday!

Oh, that was AWESOME! I remember!

Probably the Christmas where I got a really heavy T.V and damaged my furniture and scraped my arm while trying to carry it to my room.

Momiji
12-21-2007, 04:15 AM
Let's see...8 or 9 years ago, we had a LOT of snow after Christmas, and school was closed for about 2 weeks after the New Year. It was great!

Luther X-Rated
12-21-2007, 05:00 AM

Same, I live in South Texas too and it was so awesome it snowed that year.

It was the first time I actually held snow in my hands :)

LanceOfTime
12-21-2007, 05:16 AM
i was very young and still believed in santa so i got a woody doll lol and still remember how happy i was....and spending it with my family was the best thing EVER....now its just me and good ole mom -.- yippie

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2007, 05:22 AM

Oh, that was AWESOME! I remember!

Probably the Christmas where I got a really heavy T.V and damaged my furniture and scraped my arm while trying to carry it to my room.

Oooh that reminds me of a not-Christmas time where my brother tried plugging the PS1 into the back of his huge TV and pushed it over.

BAM

...no more PS1.

Randgris
12-21-2007, 06:08 AM
Through out your life what one thing that made a christmas stand out...well mine was just last year i was trying to light a candle on my mantel and droped my candle, and it caught my tree on fire it was horrible(and i have a very noticible black mark in my carpet:cry: ) but i can look back on it and laugh:p ...so are your stories about the holidays...?

Christmas turned into the story of the burning bush.

2 And the angel of Jehovah appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Roto13
12-21-2007, 06:10 AM
I think it's so adorable that you guys are so excited about having snow on Christmas Eve. It's been snowing here for a month. :P

There's not really one Christmas that stands out for me. I love them all.

Randgris
12-21-2007, 06:13 AM
It doesn't snow in the tropical regions. Dang. I wanted to know what snow really feels like. I remember one time, we were hit by four consecutive typhoons during christmas season. Many died. I never cared.

Denmark
12-21-2007, 07:53 AM
1991ish: I received a Super Nintendo.

1998: I received a Nintendo 64.

Marluxiaswife
12-21-2007, 08:06 AM
I was in 4th Grade, and my whole family was home for Christmas.
We all ate together and opened gifts together also, and how my brother-in-law dressed like Santa Clause for the nieces it was so funny and sweet. Oh and we had Christmas music playing every year