PDA

View Full Version : Kill: Kawaii Ryűkishi

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 02:15 PM
This was the original decision we all came to. I don't think Roogle is a threat yet. I have no clue why you even want him gone. I don't view him as much of a threat yet.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Fine, whatever.

I don't think Kawaii is a bigger threat than Roogle. I'm thinking the opposite of you. Kawaii might be a threat in the future, but I don't think he will be a threat tomorrow. Roogle might prove to be a bigger one tomorrow, since Kawaii voted foa last round and Roogle didn't. Other than Kawaii laying low, I don't know why you want him gone, he's one of many who's staying low.

But it's no big deal, we should be safe either way if we play our cards right tomorrow.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I have to agree with Levian, I think that we should hear from Hsu, if he thinks we should kill Roogle, then we do, if he thinks we should stick with Kawaii then we do.

To be fair, if he doesn't show Roogle dies because we outnumber you 2-1...
Sound reasonable?

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 05:49 PM
No because he did vote already.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Doesn't matter, 16 hours are up, so it's Kishi this time.

Del Murder
12-21-2007, 06:02 PM
God dammit you people are so indecisive. Since the kishi thread came later I'm using that one.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 06:06 PM
I really got to say, the night should also be 24 hours. Then you all have a full day to look at it... but with 16 you can easily miss the night (Sleep-8 hours school- 8 hours)

Not fair IMO.

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 06:09 PM
I agree about it being 24 hours. I only had a chance to really look at this thing this morning. I had work yesterday and then a year end company meeting and didn't get home till late where I pretty much went to sleep. That was almost all 16 hours right there.

EDIT: Then not to mention that there are different time zones that need to be considered in all of this.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Meh, I think 16 hours are fine. We can always decide on someone before the night even starts.

Del Murder
12-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Here's why night is shorter: There is no discussion during the night (except by you yahoos), and we only need input from a few people rather than the whole town. You guys should be discussing who to kill Night 2 RIGHT NOW if you think you will miss the night period. In the offline mafia game kill decisions are made instantly, so we are giving you plenty of time. 14-16 hours is enough time. We want to keep the game flowing.