PDA

View Full Version : Who to Kill Day Two?

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Alright we need a system on who we vote for to avoid battles in the future. I say we use the system employeed by the game thread were we say ##VOTE: bling bling yo. That will be the official vote.

Tie Breakers will be decided by one member. Since Kawaii was killed, I will be the last person to be a tie breaker and I will just go in Alphabetical order

1) Azar
2) Hsu
3) Shlup
4) Void

This way there is set rules and should help to eliminate confusion on who we ultimatly vote for. Azar is the tie breaker until he uses his tie breaker or until he dies.

If you want to change that to he is the tie breaker until the next day and go by days, then that is fine also. I have no opinion on how we decide who the tie breaker is.

If the tie breaker happens to be gone and not posting then it moves on to the next person in line.

Now that law and order is out of the way and organized crime is....organized, we need to decide who to vote for.

Front Runner is obviously Roogle now but who knows what today will bring.

[M] Caprica
12-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Right now I have to say Roogle... He seems like he could be a threat.

I'd also like to point how awesome I am for figuring out Psychotic was in fact Kawaii :D

PS- 1 day gone, three people who aren't us dead. Good start.

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 06:42 PM
5 people if you count the two the staff killed because they didn't read their PM.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 07:11 PM
You confuse me when you say Day 2. Do you actually mean Night 2? :smash:

The voting system sounds fine.

Psychotic knew who I was and still didn't kill me. :/ I think he wanted me to play. aww. Now I feel kinda bad, but me not knowing who he was and me wanting to kill off roogle makes me feel a little better. :D

[M] D'Anna
12-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Yes I mean night two XD I just make these threads in the middle of day so I think day XD

[M] Colette
12-21-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm fine with Roogle. He's reading into everything really deeply. I did vote for him Day 1, so I don't know how everyone would take his death, but as of now I'm fine with it.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't think that will incriminate you. It'd be worse if Roogle had voted for you.

[M] Aaron
12-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Okay, now I feel better! Psychotic is rejoining the game as another account. I don't think he suspects me at all, so let's keep him around for a while.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Okay I'll vote for Roogle to be killed on Night 2. I'll be gone for very many hours soon with sleeping, then travelling back home for christmas and then going to work, so I might not be back until the night is over.

##Vote: Roogle

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 01:23 AM
I am going to vote for Roogle also.

##Vote: Roogle

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 05:36 AM
After looking over all the new posts, I'm not going to vote Roogle.
I am 100% sure Roogle is a citizen.... but even better Roogle appears to be settling in to following. We can use this to our advantage.

-But- Psychotic has been acting a lot like... a MAFIAN member. Not posting often, bandwagoning. I think he may be a member of a different mafia, which is bad for us. I'm not convinced that there would only be a mafia and a serial killer in a game of 19+(?) people, so I think Psychotic might be in a group of another mafia of three.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:01 AM
I don't know but I don't like chrono_logical :P

[M] Aaron
12-22-2007, 06:01 AM
Roogle and Psychotic are both followers I'd say. Psychotic said himself he had problems keeping up. I don't think there's more serial killers either.

edit: you don't like crono based on the fact that he just entered the game? :rolleyes2

edit2: oh, I see your point now. haha.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Yeah. He is a smart one which is why I wanted psy gone FIRST. It is such bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: that he is able to come back as another account.

Miriel
12-22-2007, 06:12 AM
I was gonna offer the first person out of the game a chance at the replacement role but Jojee made it clear that she didn't want to play if she wasn't Mafia so...

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:15 AM
I don't really read outside of the mafia thread but it is also obvious that the new person is not mafia and will not be voted for either.

EDIT: Simply because they are new.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:18 AM
##unvote: Roogle
##vote: Crono Logical

Miriel
12-22-2007, 06:21 AM
It's not like this is a NEW account, it belonged to someone who was too lazy to make any posts with the account. :p

And you only think that this person isn't Mafia cause you ARE Mafia. You gotta do what you gotta do to convince people otherwise.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Oh I am.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 08:45 AM
<font color="pink">As it stands right now, best course of action may be to kill cl_out. Then Azar and Hsu should say that Mafia only killed cl_out because he was on to something, and get me and Shlup lynched (if I'm not going to be dead already). This will put Azar and Hsu in good standing, hopefully.

Also, Roogle seems harmless and easily manipulated.</font>

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 01:34 PM
I think I can still clear my name, all of this happened while I was asleep, give me a chance to do so before we kill cl and I sacrifice myself.

Note: The fact Psy got to play again is BS.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 05:28 PM
<font color="pink">:skull::skull::skull::skull:, now it looks like Shlup is going to die. That will be bad for me as well.

4 shlupquack
3 leeza
3 foa
2 btv
1 yams
1 cid
1 azar</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 05:35 PM
<font color="pink">:skull::skull::skull::skull:, if either shlup or foa dies this is REALLY bad for us. I can't change my vote though.</font>

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM
tbh I think Psy mighta cheated he knows like... the entire team >.>

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:05 PM
<font color="pink">do you think it's a smart idea to go for clout like that when you're about to die and the game ends in 15 minutes? xD In the highly likely possibility that you die, it will help clear cl_out's name....</font>

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Its actually the best thing I got, keep my vote for Leeza and one of us has to tie it up. This at least isolates me, and gives me 15 min to try and win over the town.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:17 PM
<font color="pink">More like 3 minutes now... I don't think it's going to work, if you had more time then yeah it would. Gah. If foa gets lynched that's extremely bad for me as well. I think we're taking a big hit now :(</font>

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 06:18 PM
If he goes after you make sure you point out that you could've saved me and tied the score but you chose not to. Well, we woulda done great if Psy had died like we planned. We can hand me dying to how unfair the staff is, I'm sure they won't let me take over an abandoned account.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:26 PM
<font color="pink">bye shlup =(</font>

[M] Caprica
12-22-2007, 06:27 PM
If only we had 1 more hour, the tides are changing against cl.

Miriel
12-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Boko, when this forum becomes visible again and you get to read this... *kick*

Stop whining about people getting to play again. This happened the last time around, and the time before that. Replacements are hard to get, and usually people who die VERY early on in the game are more likely to be available and up for re-entering the game as opposed to completely new people. You're just upset that this is a smart player? So it would be fine if it was a dumb player? I got killed the first day, re-entered as a replacement, and no one complained. Is it cause I didn't do very well as a replacement?

I wonder how Psycho is ever gonna keep playing this game if people are always gonna go for him cause he's smart. Same for Jojee. Trying to figure out which accounts Jojee and Psycho were playing and wanting to eliminate those accounts cause they're being controlled by smart players is just being unsportsmanlike.

If you had been a citizen who died the first round, you would have been offered the replacement role as well.

If Psycho had rejected the role, it would have been offered to raebus and shauna. The only reason it was offered to Psycho first was cause I thought it was a little unfair that you guys went for him mostly cause you knew it was Psycho holding the account.

[M] Aaron
12-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Oh, I don't want to kill him because he's Psy, I want to kill him because he's way on to something and can easily bring us all down. Before he entered the picture none of us were even suspected. When he was Kishi I didn't even want to kill him. In fact, I didn't know who he was.

Nobody were trying to figure out who Jojee was, and she wasn't killed because she was Jojo, most of us voted for foa, remember.

Even if I want to figure out who someone is, it doesn't mean I want to kill them. Knowing who someone is is obviously an advantage to tell whether they're behaving unusual. Besides, it's fun to play detective even if I'm not going to use the information for anything.

So..

##vote: cl_out

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 12:04 AM
I wanted to kill him because he was Psy. That guy spends too much time looking at everything and is gonna find some minor holes here and there and contradict himself while doing it.

I say we off him but I will let Joy come up with the plan. She is way better than this than I am which is why she is now my partner in crime in this game XD

I always knew I would die in this game but with psy gone I felt like I was gonna last a while against everyone else and it looked to be going that way until he posted >:0

Now we can kill psy tonight and I die tomorrow which leaves Azar and Hsu to finish the game up.

Since foa voted for shlup early on she is now innocent and will eventually have to be offed via mafia and now Leeza is off the hook as well for voting mafia. By psy changing his vote from me to Shlup he got two others off the hook that had a lot of suspicion surrounding them.

By foa not ending in a tie at the end we are on our way down hard now. It is gonna be hard for me to survive another day. So unless Joy wants to do something else

##Vote: Crono_Logical

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 12:10 AM
If the real cop roleclaims tomorrow and clears you, you may have a chance. :p I think you have a better chance with clout dead than with clout alive, though. Hopefully the doctor will protect Koshiatar.

Miriel
12-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Azar;2386393']
Nobody were trying to figure out who Jojee was, and she wasn't killed because she was Jojo, most of us voted for foa, remember.

ShlupQuack;2384166']
I think its important we don't let someone like Jojee be alive.

Obvously, some of you were!

We were thinking about getting rid of second accounts for the next game (cause they're a huge pain in the butt) but now I'm not so sure. Obviously certain people are at risk of getting killed simply because of who they are and not what roles they may be playing.

Also, crono_logical, is that your final answer? All other night time activities are done except for you lot. If you guys don't make an official kill thread, we're taking this as your official kill for the night.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Well people like psy and joy are really good at this game but their posting style is obvious as hell also. I suck at detecting who is who but they are easy to spot a mile away. I think they are the best two players in this game. The mafia would have to be retarded to let either of them live and if they were left alive then they are mafia and should be lynched starting day 2.

Unfortunatly that is how I think. Role isn't always the most important when playing with certain people which is why I am pissed psy was let back in because of the reason I wanted him dead. Because he is psy XD

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm gonna start posting in pink xD *changes all my posts*

<font color="pink">Testing</font>