PDA

View Full Version : Pure Hearted FF Characters

Evastio
12-21-2007, 11:44 PM
From all the FFs list all of the FF characters that you consider to be pure hearted.

rubah
12-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Terra, aries, yuna(x)

blackmage_nuke
12-22-2007, 12:24 AM
From all the FFs list all of the EoFF characters that you consider to be pure hearted.

I dont get it, are we listing people from eoff or from ff?

Tavrobel
12-22-2007, 12:58 AM
The Captain. There can be none others.

He probably just typo'd it, because the two are closely related. He can do little about it now, except ask a mod.

Evastio
12-28-2007, 03:56 AM
The Captain. There can be none others.

He probably just typo'd it, because the two are closely related. He can do little about it now, except ask a mod.
Oops. Thanks for pointing that out Tavrobel. I'll fix it up.

Anyways, I'd have to say Rosa, Lenna, Terra, Aeris, Rinoa, and Yuna are pure hearted. I kind of think Cecil and Mindu are also pure hearted but I also don't think they are for some reason (They're really generous and kind but they are too duty obsessed which I think ruins their pure heartedness).

blackmage_nuke
12-28-2007, 05:15 AM
If pure hearted includes pure evil hearted i'll say kefka

Comet
12-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Irvine. No joke.

Bolivar
12-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Ramza comes to mind b/c he refuses to tolerate injustice, even if it is for a greater good, plus he goes as far as take responsibility for things that aren't his fault (Teta's death). One of the more socially conscious FF heroes.

Zidane, too. Aside from his random and inconsistent self-loathing scene in Pandemonium, he's always doing good.

Aerith's Knight
12-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Aeris all the way.. she's so cute

and vivi was pretty pure hearted in the beginning.

i guess rinoa too, and garnet a little

NeoCracker
12-29-2007, 03:17 AM
HEY! Kefka is not pure evil.
Only partially evil.

The remainder is pure unadulterated crazy.

ReloadPsi
12-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Ramza comes to mind b/c he refuses to tolerate injustice, even if it is for a greater good, plus he goes as far as take responsibility for things that aren't his fault (Teta's death). One of the more socially conscious FF heroes.

Zidane, too. Aside from his random and inconsistent self-loathing scene in Pandemonium, he's always doing good.

You mean where a quick speech from Garland causes his personality to do a temporary 180? Yeah, that was lame. Zidane does have an impressive benevolence about him; occasionally you'll meet real people who are just like him :p

NeoCracker
12-29-2007, 04:45 AM

You mean where a quick speech from Garland causes his personality to do a temporary 180? Yeah, that was lame. Zidane does have an impressive benevolence about him; occasionally you'll meet real people who are just like him :p
Keep in mind he's already been with so many girls he can't keep straight what he planned to do with who. :p