PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I am probably gonna go down

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 07:02 AM
So either vote for me or vote for someone else to save me.

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 08:19 AM
<font color="pink">Hsu should change his vote to me or Shlup, and with a good reason. Also give a reason why he's been pretty inactive. He's the safest one right now. Probably go for me if I'm still the frontrunner, or you'll be seen as just taking attention away from me if you go for Shlup. Pity that I will probably die, though.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 08:42 AM
<font color="pink">Yeah, I just decided that I'm pretty much beyond saving. If I try to defend myself I'm going to end up contradicting myself. I made a lot of mistakes! >=[ Bad me.

If I go down, Shlup will probably go down. It looks like Shlup and I may go down soon anyway, even if not in this round, since we're already linked together. Sacrifices should be made.

Hsu and Azar should make the deciding votes against us if you need to, save yourselves. Only pity is that I'm the godfather and you guys can be investigated. Kill the cop.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 10:29 AM
<font color="pink">Scrap that, I'm still gonna try. A little bedtime post before I go to sleep. :) I tried not to sound too much like myself. I love this hole that I (cough not me) got myself into! :(

-- Also I know you wanted me to change the vote to Leeza but I think it might be better if I keep it this way for now. I'll try to wake up early enough to change it if I have to.

Also also if you don't know who made the last three posts you're dumb >=[ I told you so Levian.</font>