PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Bomb

[M] D'Anna
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
<font color="pink">If worse comes to worse, maybe we should sacrifice Hsu :p And Azar can build up a case against Hsu to make himself look more innocent. Or something. Point is since Hsu is the bomb that will bring down one more citizen, so Hsu should definitely NOT be the last Mafia standing.

This is how we should sacrifice Hsu, and will only work if Koshi keeps playing dumb. Hsu can come out and claim that he's the real cop, and get Koshi lynched. Then everyone will know he's mafia and lynch him the next day, but we'll have gotten the cop lynched in the process and survived an extra day.

If we do this Hsu will have to play it well and carefully though, since roleclaiming is always seen as suspicious.

Thoughts?

Edit: Hsu should only roleclaim if they're going after someone innocent like Cid. That will make Cid look even more suspicious once they find out Hsu is mafia. He can say that he checked Leeza day 1 and Cid day 2 and they were both innocent, or something. And if they go on and lynch Cid anyway, Hsu gets credibility. You just have to tell them why you chose to investigate Cid (or whoever) instead of me on night 2 instead. I don't know, think of some good plan, I'm gonna go do something else now. ^_^</font>

[M] Colette
12-22-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm down for that plan, I'd need some help in carefully planning it but yeah :monster:

[M] Aaron
12-22-2007, 11:05 PM
They might see through the plan when Hsu explodes in someones face, though.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 12:27 AM
<font color="pink">Wouldn't they see it more as buying Cid time? It would make sense if Cid was the last mafia member and Hsu was the bomb, mafia wouldn't want Hsu to be the last one standing. If we do that and all works out we would 1) get rid of the cop. 2) get rid of someone at night. 3) get rid of Cid the next day, and 4) get rid of someone else at night. Then they would lynch Hsu but that's 4 more citizens down XD

Only I am kinda reluctant to sacrifice Hsu since he's not suspected by anyone (except eestlinc, and I don't think he was very solid on it) right now.</font>