he was protected
Horse says (7:05 PM):
ah crap
Horse says (7:05 PM):
should've went for foa
Joy says (7:06 PM):
:( we're screwed
Joy says (7:06 PM):
hsu as mafia bomb was supposed to be an advantage but looks like he'll be the last one standing
Horse says (7:06 PM):
yeah xD
Horse says (7:06 PM):
sucks

Nvm any thoughts about sacrificing Hsu, continue being a good boy and not being suspicious Hsu D:</font>

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 01:14 AM
Yeah, Hsu should start acting suspicious. :) I don't think any of us should take him down, though. Let the stupid citizens do that themselves. :D Might as well create some fun while we're still alive.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 01:28 AM
<font color="pink">I said Hsu shouldn't start acting suspicious XD He should stay alive and be the sole mafia left and keep killing off people one by one in the night XD He should even vote for me if I'm close to beign lynched.

Anyway Lev, what do you think of this? Prelude to claiming to be weak doctor D:

Well... :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I'd like to apologize to foa for going for you this whole time. I should have listened to you guys, even though I still think foa was acting suspicious but I was wrong. You wouldn't have voted for Shlupquack if you were mafia, and I know that cl_out isn't a mafia now, just a townie who's out to get me. >.> I'm glad no one died tonight but I realize it looks bad on me now since I was going for foa and argueing with cl_out the whole time. I really hope the cop investigated me tonight and I don't want to have to resort to roleclaiming and this sucks too because I'd rather not have the cop reveal themselves either.

I think Leeza, foa, Psychotic, and cl_out are all innocent because all of their votes mattered for killing Shlup. Koshiatar is looking the most suspicious to me right now, but I'm not going to vote right away again. >.></font>

[M] Colette
12-23-2007, 01:51 AM
:skull::skull::skull::skull: though, 19 Players, of which only 4 are Mafia? If you guys are offed I'm going to have a hell of a hard time xD

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 02:28 AM
At the moment, BtV is the only mafia who's suspected, so it's not too bad. To be fair, he is also the most suspected person probably. You and I aren't being suspected at all just yet, but we're pretty vulnerable since neither of us are the godfather. If we're going to win we'll have to get the cop pretty soon :]

[M] Colette
12-23-2007, 03:19 AM
I'm going to watch this one closely if I get the chance, if Roogle and clout go for Void I'm going to agree with them and slip in a vote for him if he's got a lot of votes.

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 03:27 AM
<font color="pink">I don't think Roogle will go for me.

I hope.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 04:14 AM
<font color="pink">Yams said he won't either. :) Looks like I may survive another day yet... depending on how foa and cl_out vote. Still I think I'm bound to go eventually, unless I can somehow "prove" that I'm not mafia, meaning bring one of you down. We're all going to have to vote for each other eventually. You two aren't suspected right now but you haven't gained people's trust either. I'd say Azar is in better shape now than Hsu, so keep it up Lev xD

Um yeah, for now I focus on surviving today. >.< I think then at night we shouldn't go for cl_out again, he's bound to be protected. You two should focus on gaining his trust instead, don't rule out voting for each other.</font>