PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 Lynch~

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 06:24 AM
<font color="pink">I *think* I will be in the clear for today (still hard to say. What will Koshi say and what will clout say?), but in order to survive tomorrow we shouldn't lynch Koshi yet (on the premise that it's too risky to lynch a potential cop or something). eest or Yams dying would be bad too.

If we could lynch Roogle that would be freaking wonderful since people seem to think I'm working with Roogle. I don't see that happening though.

We should go for lynching Cid, maybe. He's suspicious enough, has connections to me, and also "he's not a big loss if he is lynched and is a townie because he isn't being active/helpful anyway" in your own words :p Don't vote for him if it puts you at risk, though.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 06:38 AM
<font color="pink">*resists urge to make a post yelling at foa and telling him what a retard he is* Seriously Neo, I hate you. I hope you read this later. xD Pls go die in a river! You're a more annoying mafia player than Kishi was.

So yeah, I vote we kill foa tonight and I totally regret that we didn't yesterday because he makes me want to bash my head into the wall - he's the most suspicious of me and he's right BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE GOOD REASONING FOR IT.

Although, if I get lynched today then don't kill foa, he'll go after Roogle and Zero and Koshi the doofus >=[ Edit: No I changed my midn, kill him anyway because he sucks xD

</font>

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah, if you die then I don't think we're fucked for quite a while, so that's good. Nice that Cid and Roogle linked themselves to you like that.

But hopefully we'll be able to lynch someone else today. and then foa at night.

[M] Colette
12-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Of all the people on foa's list, if he's most suspicious of you, don't you think killing him at night might look like you're trying to save your own ass from exposure?

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 08:13 PM
<font color="pink">Quite a few people are most suspicious of me, or at least most suspicious of me after Koshi, who's going to die today.

I think foa just uses too flawed logic but just because he's a proven citizen some others will follow him. What do you think?

I'm going to bandwagon on the Koshi wagon.</font>

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Hsu;2386798']Of all the people on foa's list, if he's most suspicious of you, don't you think killing him at night might look like you're trying to save your own ass from exposure?

Not really. I'd never follow a logic like that if I was a citizen. If BtV was a citizen the mafia could've easily killed off foa to frame BtV.

Killing off cleared people is obviously an advantage to mafia too. the more people for the citizens to suspect the better.

I'd say we kill one of the cleared ones tonight.

Leeza, foa, psychotic or clout.