[M] Del Murder
[M] Roogle
[M] Yamaneko
[M] eestlinc
[M] fire_of_avalon
[M] theundeadhero
[M] Zeromus_X

There's the people that are not us that are left in the game ^_^;

...Dear god that is a lot of people -_- We're up against the WORLD.

Anyway we can reasonably deduce that there is 1 cop and 2 doctor types in that group.

Hey, you guys? I hope we don't kill a doctor today if we're killing Psy or whatever xD Then I won't be able to roleclaim weak doctor. Then I'll be like ohshi and have to come up with something entirely new.

Anyway, out of that group, here are the people that have been deemed suspicious so we don't want to kill but instead want to lynch:

Zeromus_X
theundeadhero
Cid
Roogle

Here's the people that we do want to kill because they won't be lynched. Hopefully this group goes down to 3 after tonight:

cl_out
fire_of_avalon
Leeza

Here's the people who haven't done anything to prove themselves or make themselves look suspicious to the rest of the townies, although I could argue otherwise. We don't want to kill these people either because they've been against me, and Del is slightly suspicious imo. xD

Del Murder
Yamaneko
eestlinc

I have a feeling Hsu will be investigated soon. That is bad. We need to kill the cop. I think the cop is either cl_out or one of the people in the last group I just listed. xD

So who should we go for lynching tomorrow? If we're making long reasonable posts and such, we should make them early on maybe? I think Zeromus and Cid would be the easiest targets... aside from myself. >_> Why does it seem like all I've been doing is trying to get everyone NOT to lynch me? ;-; sigh.

Keith, I think you're starting to look more and more suspicious too because you KEEP going for the underdog. I don't know how you can fix this though... and I don't think you're at the top of the suspicion list either, but once the people you're going for (who are all suspicious) prove to be townies, you will be in for it.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 10:04 PM
<font color="pink">Arg I just read my last post in the mafia thread and I sound way, way too much like myself. Hopefully Psy won't catch it, he already knows BtV is ed and therefore is using the same reasoning that I did, that ed wouldn't be playing seriously unless he's mafia. But in addition if he realizes that I'm on the account too, he'll know for sure since well, I wanted to play mafia.

I've been trying to add in typos/weird sentence wording/cursing to throw him off but I think I'm too obvious anyway >___></font>

[M] Aaron
12-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, pretty much in agreement with everything you said.

We don't have to kill them all, though. we just have to be in majority! which could be hard if one more of us die. D:

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 11:02 PM
<font color="pink">I'm going to die, I can only delay when. It's hard as hell to dig yourself out of a hole, this is why mafia members have to play it right since the beginning.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-23-2007, 11:55 PM
<font color="pink">Lev Lev Lev, consider posting this but in your own words. I'm going to hammer on Hsu a bit too when I get to. xD

----------------------------------------------

DAY 1
Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

DAY 2
4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)
1 Azar (Del Murder)
1 Leeza (Azar)

Haven't voted:
theundeadhero

DAY 3
KoShiatar - 8 (Cid, Leeza, Roogle, eestlinc, fire_of_avalon, Psychotic, theundeadhero, Zeromus_X)
theundeadhero - 2 (Hsu, Koshiatar)

Didn't vote (day ended with majority vote)
Azar
Behold the Void
crono_logical
Del Murder
Yamaneko

Considering the cleared people who are in/have been in the game (clout, foa, Leeza, Psychotic, BoB, Koshiatar), here's what the voting patterns add up to.

People who voted for cleared people on day 1 (minus those who are already dead): Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon, Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Leeza

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 2 (who are not dead):
Behold the Void, Zeromus_X, Roogle, Azar

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 3:
Roogle, Zeromus_X. I'm going to add Behold the Void in here because he might as well have voted, he was only a minute late.

Certainly those three people are very suspicious. But I would also think that the mafia wouldn't be so obvious either and may be trying to lay low. The person who's laying the lowest of the three of them is Zero, and her statement (find this statement xD) the previous day is really suspicious.

I also think there's a good chance the mafia might not be any of these three people though, because like I said the Mafia probably wouldn't be so stupid as to go for the majority and innocent people three days in a row. And why would they need to if the citizens are killing each other off themselves? Like I said I think the mafia may have been trying to lay low. These people have been laying relatively low:

theundeadhero (he voted for BoB and Koshi, but he didn't vote at all the second day... and he was active during that time too)
Zeromus_X (she's in the previous group who voted for all 3 of them, and I think her votes are the only things she's ever posted)
Hsu (he votes for 3 different people each day, but I don't have enough to go for him because we don't know the innocence of any of those 3 people he voted for)
Del Murder (he's been playing it a lot like Hsu, but he was the first to vote on the first day so I thought he might not be mafia... only now that I think of it, maybe the mafia thought that I would think that.)

There's also one more person that I was suspicious of yesterday that I didn't mention yet is Cid. He voted for Koshi too and no additional information has really come from him. I wouldn't go too hard on the people who voted for Koshi though because boy did she have it coming to her, that's got to be the worst strategy I've ever seen. xD</font>

[M] Aaron
12-24-2007, 12:04 AM
damn, jojee. you're rockin'

If night is over by the time I get up in the morning I'll post it after I've edited it a little.

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 12:27 AM
<font color="pink">Here's Zero's suspicious post. Yay she's talking to another person who's suspicious :p dont' mention that though and just let people figure it out for themselves because that may make people think hero isn't mafia once zero's cleared.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/2386877-post284.html</font>

[M] Colette
12-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Yeah, I know voting for the underdog is getting risky. I'm probably just going to suck up to clout and act like his logic is supreme. Since he's like a "father figure" to this whole thing, maybe that will discourage the cop from investigating me. That is, unless I'm not being investigated tonight :monster:

[M] Aaron
12-24-2007, 04:37 AM
Okay, I'm definitely going to be gone almost all day. If you want to post like me, Jojee, then here:

Password: ejaculation

Yeah, I'm classy. ;)

I'm going to rewrite your post into levianish now.

[M] Aaron
12-24-2007, 05:01 AM
Okay, time for that vote analyzing I promised you back in Day 2. :p Now with a little extra from Day 3. :]

Here's the vote tallies for each day:

DAY 1
Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

DAY 2
4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
1 Yamaneko (Cid)
1 Cid (Hsu)
1 Azar (Del Murder)
1 Leeza (Azar)

Haven't voted:
theundeadhero

DAY 3
KoShiatar - 8 (Cid, Leeza, Roogle, eestlinc, fire_of_avalon, Psychotic, theundeadhero, Zeromus_X)
theundeadhero - 2 (Hsu, Koshiatar)

Didn't vote (day ended with majority vote)
Azar
Behold the Void
crono_logical
Del Murder
Yamaneko

Now, let's try to look at the people who have been voted for cleared people on every day, and let's subtract the cleared and the dead people from that group.

People who voted for cleared people on day 1 (except people who are not dead): Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon, Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Leeza

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 2 (who are not dead):
Behold the Void, Zeromus_X, Roogle, Azar

Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 3:
Roogle, Zeromus_X. I'm going to add Behold the Void in here because he was going to vote koshiatar, he was only a minute late.

Certainly those three people are quite suspicious. But I would also think that the mafia wouldn't be so obvious either and may be trying to lay low. The person who's been laying the lowest of the three is Zeromus_X, and his statement yesterday wasn't exactly helping him:

##Vote: KoShiatar
Because I haven't been here, I don't know the story. So I'm going to trust what the majority think and hope for the best.Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?

Of course, some of these can be innocent, and there could be mafia members outside that group, because like I said the mafia probably wouldn't be stupid enough to go for the majority and innocent people three days in a row. And why would they need to if the citizens are killing each other off themselves? So yeah, I'm going to look into the lay lowers too:

theundeadhero (he voted for BoB and Koshiatar, but he didn't vote on Day 2, and he was active during that time too.)
Zeromus_X (he's in the previous group who voted for all 3 of them, and I think his votes are the only things he's ever posted)
Hsu (he voted for 3 different people each day, but I don't have enough to go for him because we don't know the innocence of any of those 3 people he voted for)
Del Murder (he's been playing it a lot like Hsu, but he was the first to vote on the first day so I thought he might not be mafia... except this thing about the second person to throw himself on a vote is guilty, and the first guy just being innocent, has been mentioned in other mafia games here, so maybe they decided to vote first this time to throw us, or at least me, off track.)

There's also one more person that I suspected yesterday that I didn't mention yet, Cid. He voted for Koshiatar too and no additional information has really come from him. I wouldn't go too hard on the people who voted for Koshiatar, though, because she pretty much had it coming. xD

This day lasts 48 hours so I won't vote yet! I'll be gone most of the 24th, but I'll be around more on 25th and 26th. Yay for days off.

[M] Aaron
12-24-2007, 05:03 AM
FYI Jojee: Zeromus_X is male. ;) The real one at least.

[M] Aaron
12-24-2007, 05:07 AM
Okay, the night is over I'll just post it myself. good timing.

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 07:07 AM
<font color="pink">Dammit I always thought Zero was a girl xD and I get Zero and Koshi mixed up sometimes.

If at all possible let's lynch Cid today.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 08:33 AM
<font color="pink">http://forums.eyesonff.com/2387449-post5.html

Take note of who Yams investigated today and if it's Cid don't go for him! Yams will be dropping "subtle hints" that probably won't be so subtle.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 06:30 PM
<font color="pink">I'm gonna pretend to be busy/afk for a while and not post. At least not until Yams posts again. I wish Yams would post so we would know if he investigated Zero or not. Chances are he investigated either Zero or Cid, since Zero's suspicious as smurf and he was personally suspicious of Cid since day 2.

Lev you should ask why Zero voted for you and point out that isn't the reason he's being voted for because HE's voting randomly and on mob mentality? :p

Also, I'd just like to say that writing "rediculous" in my last post in that thread KILLED ME. I'M CRYING INSIDE ;____;</font>