PDA

View Full Version : Killings for Night 4 :O

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 08:50 AM
<font color="pink">Way ahead of myself here but we should start planning for it now by in thread actions.

We can kill:

cl_out - but he'll be protecting himself if he's not protecting Yams most likely.

Leeza - she might be protected because of the pattern of going for the cleared people and we went for Psy last time, but I think if cl_out is the doctor he has more pressing concerns ie either himself or Yams. So I think Leeza will be safe to kill.

foa - I think foa will be safe to kill too but I actually kinda want to keep her because she sucks so bad at the game. -_-

Yams - is the cop. Might be protected by Psy. Depends on if Psy 1) gives us enough credit to think that we'd be able to figure out that Yams is the cop and 2) thinks Yams is in enough of a threat to protect him. If Yams is involved in the lynching of a mafia member today, then Psy is definitely going to protect him. If they lynch someone who's clear today, then Yams might not be protected.

Our SAFEST bet in terms of actually getting to kill someone would be Leeza. I think it's important that we keep killing the citizens one by one because it will take too long if we rely on lynching and by then the cop would have investigated us and if not us then the majority of the people already.

However this would be solved if we could just kill the cop. We could take a risk and go for Yams if they lynch someone who's a citizen, but the end result might be the same as when we went for cl_out.

Oh, but if they do end up killing one of us today, go for cl_out. It's not going to be any use if the cop is dropping subtle hints if no one else can read his subtle hints.

WHATEVER YOU DO TODAY, do not let on that you think Yams might be the cop! If anything try to draw attention AWAY from Yams by hypothesizing that other people are the cop, but don't do it in an obvious AT ALL way either because like Psy said, people shouldn't be pointing fingers because it might give the mafia ideas.

Yes I like talking to myself and no I have nothing better to do >=[ I want to practice piano but it's too late.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Why is Yams the cop XD ZX looks copish to me but I guess we could try to lynch him :P

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 07:16 PM
We could go after psy for the night kill also...or Yams if others do not think he is the cop. Psy can't protect him and here is why(posted this in the other thread).

Why is Psy the doctor? That is something I don't get. He might have crappy doctor powers but he can't be THE doctor. No way Del and Miriel would allow the doctor role to go unassigned for even a day. They must have given it to someone else instead. Psy might be the fake doctor or the one that has a 50/50 chance of working but not the doctor.

The only way he is the doctor is if Del and Miriel reassigned the roles to the initial plans after day 1 but that would be complete bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:!

Agree?!?!?!? or disagree?!?1/1/!!?1!?/~

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
<font color="pink">Steeeeve xD Read my other post on why Yams is the cop. Pay attention!

Yams investigated Cid today. That means Zero's dying, you guys don't even need to vote for Zero if you don't need to, I think. He's so suspicious the townies will take him down themselves. Vote however way you think will benefit you the most.

If at all possible, draw suspicion on Yams. Now that I think of it we shouldn't go for Leeza because Leeza is just a normal citizen. All we've gotten were normal citizens so far, we really need to lynch/kill a cop or doctor or reviver or whatever.

I really think we should take a risk and go for either Yams or cl_out. I would prefer Yams but maybe we should leave that for the next night, since he would probably investigate hero tonight.... maybe. Maybe that's a risk we shouldn't take too. -_- But cl_out needs to die. Why else would he want to cop to reveal himself so damn bad in the beginning if he didn't have any way to ensure the cop wouldn't be hit? In any case the doctors need to die. If we decide to go for clout then you should DRAW suspicion on Yams being the cop, or at least that the cop role is easy to figure out. Maybe Lev can say "Oh, I see what you mean now" or "I figured it out too" or something in response to clout about the cop situation. But not in a totally obvious way? I dunno.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I did read it. I said if others don't think he is the cop. Not if we don't think he is the cop XD

He investigated Cid and thinks he is good XD

Yams did say he would go after us joy the next day and now he is not. Azar could draw him out and make him look like he is making crazy unfounded and inconsistant statements to start to turn the town against him. That is a possibility. If we can start to get the town against him then he will reveal his findings and then all doctors will want to protect him. Then we can go after the doctors.

I still think it is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: if psy turns out to be a real doctor.

[M] D'Anna
12-24-2007, 08:15 PM
<font color="pink">Oh I was reading your post above that, didn't see the time difference.

I really want to make sure we get someone at night and not just waste our kill again, the more people down the better -_- Yet, we really need to take Yams and clout out.

Lev, Keith, should we take the risk and go for Yams/clout or take the safe route that might not be so safe in the long run and go for Cid/foa.</font>

[M] Colette
12-24-2007, 09:10 PM
This is probably the hardest decision we've had to make so far. If we could take out Yams or Psy, that would be a gigantic blow to them, but we've already been blocked from killing once before. If it happens again, that's another day in which we have to prove our innocence to the smarter players. I think for now I've thrown most of them off of my tracks, but who knows. I'd say this is the Godfather's call (mostly because I don't want to make a decision that could screw us over and then be held responsible :monster:)

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 02:16 AM
<font color="pink">cl_out is trying to persuade people not to vote for Zero. He might not die after all, and then Yams has already stated he's going to check him tonight if he doesn't die. Yams won't be a direct threat to us tonight, even if Zero dies he will probably check Roogle.

People Yams and cl_out won't go for:

Cid
cl_out
Leeza
Yamaneko
fire_of_avalon

People Yams has yet to check:

Del Murder
Roogle
Zeromus_X
theundeadhero
eestlinc
Hsu
Azar

I'm in my own group because they've checked me and cl_out as well as everyone else is still suspicious of me.

So, five people are cleared. Seven people are not, and you are two of the seven. After today's lynching, that will be 6 people, and only 4 who are not actually mafia. The number of "cleared" people who are not mafia will outnumber the not yet cleared ones, and it will only keep growing.

Still, killing Yams is a HUGE risk. If we kill Cid tonight, it will send a message to cl_out that we also know who the cop is. That would cause him to protect Yams the next night for sure, right? Again, it's a huge risk though, because he may have pre-empted that. If we DO go for Yams or cl_out tonight, worst case scenario tomorrow we may end up with six cleared people.

If we don't and go for a cleared person, we end up with the same number - five, tomorrow. But the not cleared list keeps getting smaller. We won't be able to win.

So I think our only choice is that we have to go after Yams or cl_out. We take the risk, and if we take the wrong risk we're smurfed. If we take the right risk that is a huge advantage for us. But we take the risk. Do you guys agree?

If you do, then the only question would be Yams or cl_out?</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 02:28 AM
<font color="pink">I also forgot to point out that there are in all probability two doctors. Even if cl_out is protecting Yams the other doctor could be protecting cl_out. Instead we could just try to kill the townies off one by one and hope we get lucky and get people with roles instead. Need your thoughts.</font>

[M] Aaron
12-25-2007, 04:00 PM
I think we should try to kill clout or yams tonight. If we don't, we'll be fucked anyway since they'll eventually investigate us.

Perhaps clout. The town is so lost without him.

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 10:24 PM
<font color="pink">After that sudden turn of events >___> We'll see if he reveals who the cop is. I'm starting to think cl_out too.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 11:56 PM
<font color="pink">
Edit2: Based off him also trying to link Roo and BtV, if He is Mafia, even if there is a Godfather, it is not BtV, Cid, or Roo. Oh but we definitely want to keep foa :love: I take back anything bad I ever said about your faulty logic, Neo <3 I lub u.

And Lev? You're smurfed for sure so anything you say in that thread should in some way help me and Hsu survive. It might be better if you don't say anything, though, because Psy is pretty good at figuring it out, or at least post it in the mafia forum so we can look at it first O_O Also before you go give your last thoughts on who to kill tonight and where to take the game from this point on. We will miss you Levie ;__;</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 01:21 AM
<font color="pink">Okay now pink font is starting to get annoying. New list after Lev dies:

CLEARED
[M] Cid
[M] crono_logical
[M] Leeza
[M] Yamaneko
[M] Behold the Void
[M] fire_of_avalon

SUSPICIOUS
[M] Del Murder
[M] eestlinc
[M] theundeadhero

NOT SUSPICIOUS BUT NOT CLEARED
[M] Zeromus_X
[M] Roogle
[M] Hsu

So Keith should just try to stay alive for as long as he can. :3 Hopefully they don't go after you tomorrow -_- I think Yams will investigate Del tonight and then eest or hero will get lynched.... maybe. I don't know, at this point.

I'm interested to see how the game will progress once everyone is either "cleared" (or if Yams dies those who aren't are lynched) :p Then they have to suspect EVERYONE again. xD cl_out's strategy, if he were a mafia (godfather), would actually be really really good to use. Lead the killing of all your fellow mafia members, then let everyone else kill all of the innocents after the cop investigated them all and be the last one standing. xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 03:20 AM
<font color="pink">Impulsively and without further analyzing.
Vote: cl_out

Steve/Keith?</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 03:31 AM
<font color="pink">Upon further thinking:

Ugh. He really needs to go. But there's two doctors. It was supereasy to figure out who the cop is after Yams' NOT AT ALL OBVIOUS clues today. One doctor = protect Yams. Other doctor = might be cl_out = protects himself because for some reason people believe there's only the godfather left, so Yams is of no more use anyway.

This sucks. But still...

I'm sticking with my vote. I want to take the chance.

We can not take foa and we can not take Leeza after Azar's last post will in the future possibly cast some suspicion on her. Cid would be the only sure bet. I'd go for Cid too if you guys think it's too risky.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 03:35 AM
I say we go for someone that people think is innocent. Yams is the cops. Could be protected if the doctor figured it out. Psy is an asshole. He named another mafia and got the town behind it and if the doctor can't figure out who the cop is then psy gets protected.

If we are going to take a risk then we I think we try Yams.

If we don't take a chance then I say we kill someone who has been investigated.

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 03:47 AM
<font color="pink">Joy says (9:35 PM):
i say either cid or clout
edczxcvbnm says (9:36 PM):
I saw
edczxcvbnm says (9:36 PM):
Do people think cid is guilty still?
Joy says (9:36 PM):
nope
edczxcvbnm says (9:37 PM):
The I say we off Cid or Clout XP
I think Cid is the safe one for tonight
Joy says (9:37 PM):
i think so too but i also think that if we don't off clout tonight
we never will.
once yams is uselses, which is very soon
then doctors won't need to protect him anymore
Okay
Joy says (9:38 PM):
i dont know though
last time we went for clout look what happened x_x
don't wanna make a bad decision
edczxcvbnm says (9:38 PM):
I think we take a shot at cid
Clout called out
he got azar lynched
I think he is prime to be someone to protect.
edczxcvbnm says (9:39 PM):
Both him and the cop are like a 50/50 shot
I think we go after a citizen like cid and hope to get the doctor
If we get the doctor then it is open season on citizens and then Clout has no protection XD
Yams might become useless soon but I think that is still 3 rounds away
Joy says (9:41 PM):
i think clout is a doctor x_x
and yams will detect hsu
edczxcvbnm says (9:41 PM):
Yams is gonna go for hsu tonight?
no
edczxcvbnm says (9:41 PM):
I thought he would do ZX
Joy says (9:42 PM):
del tonight
Joy says (9:42 PM):
zx is cleared for now
edczxcvbnm says (9:42 PM):
I think Psy will go for del as the mafia king pin tomorrow which is fine
edczxcvbnm says (9:43 PM):
Who does sheep play XD
Joy says (9:43 PM):
Leeza
edczxcvbnm says (9:43 PM):
He thinks he figured something out XD
Joy says (9:43 PM):
he hasn't
Joy says (9:45 PM):
and i still think there are two doctors
edczxcvbnm says (9:45 PM):
I think we play it safe then
edczxcvbnm says (9:46 PM):
If there are two doctors then both have a higher chance of being protected.
edczxcvbnm says (9:46 PM):
We go for cid
Joy says (9:46 PM):
okay

Summary: We voted Cid.

>____></font>

Miriel
12-26-2007, 04:37 AM
Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.

:mad2:

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 04:52 AM
That is not a flame XD He is trying to get us which makes him an asshole XD Tis only the truth.

Also how do you expect us to be mafia if we can't talk like mafia XD Gotta get in the mind set ;D