PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for presents on this pretty Christmas Day?

Markus. D
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM
If you got any n_n-b

Please share~

I was spoilt o_o! I asked for nothing this year and got everything xD

A Wii!
Sonic and Mario :DD
Comfy Briefs o.o
A huge box of Celebrations~
annnnnnd money :3

xD, My Nana bought us all odd presents that were probably the most awesome.

My Mum got a gift certificate (really pricey one too!) for plastic surgery (XD!)... Her boyfriend (who proposed to her today :D) got a bong xDDDD

lots of fun, My Little Sister got a bunch of neat DS games :]

Goldenboko
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM
Its still Christmas Eve where I am.

Markus. D
12-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I await your lovely Christmas Day presents opening aftermath postey thing :3

Shauna
12-24-2007, 10:13 PM
It's not Christmas until it's Christmas in GMT time. Who cares about you crazy future land people! :mad2:

Raebus
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Where I am, its whatever you want it to be =3. I got a ps3, an x box 360 and GOLD.

Dolentrean
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
It's not Christmas until it's Christmas in GMT time. Who cares about you crazy future land people! :mad2:

Agreed!

Markus. D
12-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Where I am, its whatever you want it to be =3. I got a ps3, an x box 360 and GOLD.

Oh wow!

You must be stoked :3

Shauna
12-24-2007, 10:28 PM
He's lying, Tsu. Don't be fooled by his lies!

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2007, 10:43 PM
I still got at least fourteen hours :p

I'll tell ya tomorrow!

Psychotic
12-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Let's turn this into a console bashing thread while we wait. The Wii is a gay console for gays and if you have one you are also gay. I don't know how anyone can refute logic like mine.

Serapy
12-24-2007, 10:53 PM
I got nothing and am pretty proud about it :p

When I was a kid, I loved to have a lot of presents but now, not interested in getting any thing anymore :choc2:

Markus. D
12-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Let's turn this into a console bashing thread while we wait. The Wii is a gay console for gays and if you have one you are also gay. I don't know how anyone can refute logic like mine.

Well, wait till we get SSBB~ KABOOM!

Shauna
12-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Psy is gay. y/n?

Madame Adequate
12-24-2007, 11:57 PM

Correct.

Correct.

Psy is gay. y/n?

Correct.

Sergeant Hartman
12-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Now it's Christmas, and I won't be opening my presents till the morning :)

Madame Adequate
12-25-2007, 12:02 AM
IT'S BEEN CHRISTMAS FOR TWO MINUTES OMG OMG OMG OMG!

But no prezzies until the morrow ;_;

Aerith's Knight
12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
i wont get any presents.. so it doesnt really matter :p

Craig
12-25-2007, 12:10 AM
So far I've had:

A PC from my parents which I've set up early because thats the last thing I want to be doing on Christmas day

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy oh and a chocolate car all from my girlfriend which I opened yesterday because we had to open our presents in front of eachother

Bourne Ultimatum and some chocolate from her parents which I opened today on my way home

I'll update the rest next time I remember to after Christmas day

Rye
12-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.

My parents got me so much stuff this year that I'm kind of overwhelmed. I've been a total bitch this year too, so I'm shocked. I don't deserve it.

XBox 360
A freaking LG Chocolate phone!
Digital Docking Station for iPod
Halo 3 (I bought this)
Bioshock
Dead Rising (I bought this too)
A bunch of clothes and a bunch of Hello Kitty socks! :3
Starbucks giftcard (xDDD)

And I got $100 from grandma and $50 dollars gift card for Barnes and Nobles from my Mom's friend.

Aerith's Knight
12-25-2007, 12:36 AM
OMG you smurfing brats.. i get nothing and you all get nearly 700 dollars worth of stuff

*sits in a corner jaelous*

Madame Adequate
12-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Maybe if you QQ'd less and pewpew'd moar, you'd have moar stuffs :monster:

Mr Cactuar
12-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Maybe if you QQ'd less and pewpew'd moar, you'd have moar stuffs :monster:

Less QQ more pewpew :D

I got a :skull::skull::skull::skull:eload of stuffs. Orange Box PC, like 5 DVD's (and my 2nd copy of AC haha), clothes, Pure Pwnage clothes, webcam, AC collectors edition watch, a cool alarm clock and like $300 AUD :D

EDIT: Ooh I forgot, I got my G5 gaming mouse for Xmas too, but a week or 2 early :D

rubah
12-25-2007, 03:06 AM
so far I've gotten

socks x2
necklace/earrings
sweater xawesome
shirt
$25 walmart gift card
$$$

Tomorrow will hopefully show some more 8)

my dad got a really awesome radio tonight, it can run off of solar, battery, or hand crank power. It also has an LED light in front. I spent a long time just cranking it for fun and having a radio station play.

Iceglow
12-25-2007, 03:30 AM
I doubt I'll get much from anyone aside from my brother and his family (most likely to be a Game store voucher) and my girlfriend, christmas in my family doesn't normally involve me so much for some reason, perhaps it's the religious views I hold; If it :skull::skull::skull::skull:s on you, hit it with a missile launcher. I know it sounds crazy but thats what my facebook says.

Roto13
12-25-2007, 03:54 AM
You people are greedy. :P

Chimp
12-25-2007, 03:56 AM
I don't think it is legal to be looking into the future.

I'll check back later. o_o

What a weird feeling.

Clouded Sky
12-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Well, we open on the eve, so that's done and over, and there won't be anything in the morning.

Goes as follows:
A belt
Ghostbusters 1&2
DS Carrying Case
Soap
$15 GameStop giftcard (MY BROTHER HAS A JOB AND BOUGHT ME A PRESENT SINCE WHEN OMGWTF?_

All I wanted was an R4DS:( . Ohhhhh well.

Mirage
12-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Yay for opening presents on christmas eve. I got too much practical stuff, and a pair of nice headphones, and an even better headset.

Mr Cactuar
12-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Well, we open on the eve, so that's done and over, and there won't be anything in the morning.

Goes as follows:
A belt
Ghostbusters 1&2
DS Carrying Case
Soap
$15 GameStop giftcard (MY BROTHER HAS A JOB AND BOUGHT ME A PRESENT SINCE WHEN OMGWTF?_

<b>All I wanted was an R4DS</b>:( . Ohhhhh well.

Get an M3 Real instead from Bamboo gaming :D

Free shipping and it comes with a rumble pack.

Zeldy
12-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I did goooood this year, my Mum knows me far too well.

Hip hop Doggy (it lights up and barks and DANCES to music!)
A 'goddess makeover' voucher for a day of ultimate pampering ;D they'll do my makeup and hair and get a photographer and take photos and I get to have one.
Paris Hilton Perfume.
Foundation and mascara
Bath sets
Nail sets
A Hello kitty keyring with lollipop
a Pucca Tshirt
dressing gown and slippers

aha, and a huge tin of quality street with an envelope containing £100 :}

Yay for opening presents on christmas eve. I got too much practical stuff, and a pair of nice headphones, and an even better headset.
Mirage got a toaster. HE TOLD ME!

Tasura
12-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Still another hour or so until stockings are checked, then breakfast, than presents, it's tradition to open before going to bed, but all I was allowed to open was a card, it contained $20, and since I was full of scotch last night I passed out after returning from my grandmother's house, and got a nice 5 hour nap, before I woke up at 4am unable to return to sleep. I foresee not much in the way of anything I actually want though. If I get something that deserves surprise, I shan't be surprised, my lack of most emotion prevents me from displaying surprise.

Edit: Upon opening of gifts I was right in my assumption, the only thing of note was a G-Cube USB hub. (Of note in this instance means something that wasn't for university.)

Craig
12-25-2007, 02:05 PM
So far I've had:

A PC from my parents which I've set up early because thats the last thing I want to be doing on Christmas day

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy oh and a chocolate car all from my girlfriend which I opened yesterday because we had to open our presents in front of eachother

Bourne Ultimatum and some chocolate from her parents which I opened today on my way home

I'll update the rest next time I remember to after Christmas day

and today i got being john malkovich from my sister, £20 from my other sister and lost season 3 box set, bunch of clothes and some other stuff from my parents

Tallulah
12-25-2007, 02:29 PM
I got:

- a towel, which I already knew about (Thanks, Mum! :mad2: )
- a make up set, when I never wear make up, except foundation. (Well, the make-up bag will be handy...)
- a jewelry box, when I have no jewelry! :mad: (Well, I do; a necklace, that I never take off unless I have to...)

Still, the fact that my mum, at least, really liked presents I got her (a James Herriott biography and Goodnight Mister Tom DVD) more than made up for it. Plus I got £300 from my folks (albeit at the beginning of the month) when they can't really afford it... :p

Awrini
12-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Lets see:

- 5lb box of Redstone Assorted Chocolates (Local and good)
- Laptop and Case
<3

blackmage_nuke
12-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Santa didnt bring me anything, Ive been very naughty :jokey:

Chimp
12-25-2007, 03:05 PM
4GB Zune
VCast MOTOKRZR phone
Car charger for the phone
Super Mario Galaxy (UR MR GAY!)
$50 Nordstrom gift card
$10 Best Buy card
$20 cash

Madame Adequate
12-25-2007, 03:45 PM
I got Guitar Hero III, a Halo :3 t-shirt, pajamas, a plastic squid that swims around the bathtub, The Thing on DVD, slippers, gloves, socks, and a load of candy.

You wonder why people ask you for lists of desired items =/

Loony BoB
12-25-2007, 05:01 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410XNNMQYEL._SS500_.jpg

This is the part that matters. 8-) I also got a russ-style tiger (Hobbes 8-)) from Danielle (who also gave me the first gift). Finally, I got a £20 HMV voucher from Metro Urban Life :p

Madame Adequate
12-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Holy snaps Towns, giant win much?!

Northcrest
12-25-2007, 05:54 PM
cloths
shoes
PS3

not that major

Fonzie
12-25-2007, 06:00 PM
The Alphabet of Manliness, Of mice and men, Zombie Survival Guide, Fight Club. Headlights for meh truck, new wireless mouse, Assassin's Creed, Phantom Hourglass, some new vans, and some clothes.

Breine
12-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Let's see:

- Bed sheets
- A toilet bag for travels
- The Simpsons Movie
- Zodiac (DVD)
- Pirates of the Caribbean 3
- A tool box, and some tools (including a hammer)
- A T-shirt
- The Raveonettes - Lust, Lust, Lust (CD)
- Some kitchen stuff
- The Children of Húrin (book)
- Money (around 100 dollars)
- And a DVD boxset with all 10 seasons of Friends :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
12-25-2007, 06:08 PM
I got Guitar Hero III, a Halo :3 t-shirt, pajamas, a plastic squid that swims around the bathtub, The Thing on DVD, slippers, gloves, socks, and a load of candy.

Edit: I'm a lot happier than it looked in this post. I was just like, totally expecting The Sims 2, which no dice :monster: It really threw me for a loop because I'd have bet every present that one of my presents contained such. xD Now that the surprise has passed, Holy Crap GHIII :D

rubah
12-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Round two (AKA mom dad and baby santa):

pair of shoes from shoesofyourdreams.com
threadless t-shirt
wacom intuos3 tablet (:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD It's an older model intuos but it whips the pants off my old graphire 3, plus it's cheaper and I didn't deserve it anyways xD)
maxell speaker set for my laptop (now I can hear the bass in songs!)
did I mention the tablet already? pheeeeeeeeewboy!
some random clothing things, socks toboggin, more socks
batteries for smallcam
third pirates of the caribbean dvd
the friendship of a one mr. benjamin franklin 8)
there's nothing else in eyeshot so ihave to assume that's it, but it's enough isn't it? :O

(tableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!)

Boney King
12-25-2007, 06:32 PM
80GB iPod
CD player with iPod dock
Dr. Strangelove DVD
Planet Terror DVD
Cannibal Holocaust DVD
Full Metal Jacket DVD
American Silent Horror Collection from Kino Video
Bioshock
Chuck Palahniuk's "Invisible Monsters"
Pair of Vic Firth's and a pair of Pro-Marks
Snare wires
Guitar strings
$200 in gift cards for Long & McQuade
Shoes
Sweater
Choccies

Ahhh. :)

Luther X-Rated
12-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Naruto Headband (Sound Village, Nice!)
Dragon Quest Monster Joker for DS
UT shirt and pj's combo
Tonka watch (the little dump truck in the middle actually moves :))
i tunes gift card ($15)
Taco Bell gift card (already used this last night)

Thats pretty much it, for now at least :/

escobert
12-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Weeds season 1
a nice element sweatshirt
a 24 inch TV :D much better than the 13 inch I was rockin xD
2 pairs of pants
a couple t shirts
a Chicago Bears shot glass
My brother and his wife gave me a timberland jacket
my other brother gave me a bestbuy giftcard

EDIT: my grandparents came over! I got a nice sweatshirt, a Bears hat, 2 long sleeve thermal shirts and a heavy sweatshirt.

Raebus
12-25-2007, 08:35 PM
cloths
shoes
PS3

not that major

I read this post and suddenly I find my eyes rolling in a circle like pattern and returning to their original position. You can't say it's not major when you got a ps3.

Shauna
12-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Lesse...

A DS Lite
Phoenix Wright
Chobits Volume 1
Pyjamas - Not only are they from La Senza, but they are COW PATTERN. How awesome. :cool:
Some bath stuff - shampoo, bubble bath, etc
Socks - they say "I don't do mornings...", which is so me. xD
A Book from "New Scientist", which I believe is a magazine, titled "How to Fossilise your Hamster". Hmm... :p
Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate~
...and so far about £100.

I've yet to go to my Gran's so, I'll probably get more stuff tomorrow. :) AND Mike is spoiling me rotten this year. xD Still gotta get his gifts to me.

CimminyCricket
I got kicked in the balls.

Dolentrean
Cashey Money. Works for me.

Roto13
12-25-2007, 08:45 PM
For some reason, Guitar Hero III for Wii is rare here, so my family was looking all over for one for me. My aunt found it on a shopping trip to a city. She asked at the counter at Wal-Mart if they had any and they said they weren't getting any more until after Christmas. As she was leaving she heard an announcement that they just got five of them in stock. She ran back (and apparently knock an old lady over on the way) and grabbed one for me. I love my aunt for going through so much trouble for me. <3 (And my mom for paying for it. xP)

Rye
12-25-2007, 08:51 PM

SQUID?! CAN I NAME IT?! <333 So cuteeee!

I wanted to send you something so badly for you and the family. ;; Bawwwww!

Add to my list:

$100 dollars from American grandma
$50 from aunt and uncle
$50 dollar gift card for Aeropostale and $25 gift card for iTunes from my other aunt and uncle

This is a good Christmas. :bigsmile:

Kirobaito
12-25-2007, 09:20 PM
6-quart Crockpot (I'm a woman)
Mixing bowls (I'm even more of a woman, though to be fair I didn't ask for them)
A set of silverware (I accidentally threw away every fork I had but one)
Super Mario Galaxy
A two-octave C harmonica (didn't ask for this, either, but I'll take it)
HP OotP DVD
Forrest Gump DVD
DVD Player for my room
A painting my sister did for me because I helped her get through college in 4 years
$100 from my grandmother, which may be used to buy a new Guitar Hero Guitar

Madame Adequate
12-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh yes, forgot about the monies because that came earlier. £100 from grandmothers, combined. :3 Some coming from my step-dad's parents, too!

Zora
12-25-2007, 09:59 PM
A PSP
Disgaea
Jaenna d'Arc
FFT tWofL
Tales of Phantasia Import

$80 worth of gamespot gift cards (from my siblings)

$40 Walmart gift card

And a cat calander (my Mom went through submitting one of our cats into the calanders, therefore got us each one for Xmas)

I still need to get a memory stick though for my PSP, so only been playing one game. I am using sleep mode. The game I am playing is Disgaea BTW.

CimminyCricket
12-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Your parents/family love you very much. You got Disgaea. Welcome to life!

rubah
12-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Round final, The Siblings:

walmart gift card
2 1gb ram styx for my macbook 8) (and free installation!)

Roto13
12-25-2007, 11:37 PM
walmart gift card

My aunt gave me one of those but I've never seen a Walmart in Vancouver. xP I guess I'll have to use it while I'm here in Newfoundland.

Hambone
12-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Alright...

An 80GB PS3 with Motorstorm
A violin outfit with Suzuki book1
A memory card adaptor
$100
HP & The Order of the Phoenix DVD
Superbad DVD
Candy
Clothes

Heath
12-26-2007, 12:04 AM
my dad got a really awesome radio tonight, it can run off of solar, battery, or hand crank power. It also has an LED light in front. I spent a long time just cranking it for fun and having a radio station play.

That sounds really awesome.

Today I received:

*£150 towards a new computer
*A Jeremy Clarkson book (slightly surprising, but I'll enjoy it as much as I'll hate it, I'm sure)
*A hairdryer (slightly surprising again)
*Socks (entirely unsurprising)
*One of those Lynx deodorant/shower gel box things
*Chocolates (a Cadbury's selection box, a little Nestle Heaven thing, a ridiculously big thing of Roses and a Doulton chocolate set so I can be a snob)
*One of those Top Ten of Everything 2008 books (I love that sort of thing)
*This weird belt-type thing with my name on it that nobody can figure out what it's for.

Rather nice altogether. Spent most of today with my dad watching bits of soaps at Christmas (dunno why) and playing on dad's girlfriend's kid's Wii. Hope you all had a nice Christmas day.

Vermachtnis
12-26-2007, 01:17 AM
PSP (AKA Playstation Portable)
1 Gig Memory Card (AKA I get to put a lot of crap on it)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (AKA freakishly long battles game)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (AKA the game where Genis and Arche blow enemies up with Magic)
Guitar Hero 3 (AKA my fingers hurt)

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (AKA Staypuff Marsemellow Man)
Ghost Rider (AKA the movie with five villians killed in under five minuites)
Hot Rod (AKA Kids try this at home)
Manowar (AKA a movie I'm afraid to touch)

3 shirts (AKA Mind Closed Until Further Notice)
Smelly Stuff x2 (AKA my Mawmaw and Aunt has no idea what to get me)

$50 (AKA Phoenix Wright 2 and probably some manga)

mooglebunni608
12-26-2007, 01:30 AM
Hm. I didn't get as much as some people I know (I didn't get any fancy electronics, either) but I did get quite a bit IMHO. I also didn't get anything I was desperate for and definitly not what I really wanted, but hey, When does anybody?
I got
-A nifty sweater from my sister
-two nifty tank tops from mom, one with Fall Out Boy on it, the other with Super Hello Kitty on it.
-a gift card to Tar-jay for skinny jeans (do they even sell them there?) from mom, and 2 gift cards to a mall, a gift card for a craft shop, and 2 gift cards for book shops from some relatives.
-a nice night dress and lacy shirt from thrift shops from mom, both of wich I will have to fit myself *sewing time!~*,
-a book on Japanese wood carvings
-some candy,
-some chapstick,
-a few movies out of the used bin at Blockbuster
-Arthur and the Invisibles
-The Prisoner of Azkaban
-Madagascar
And theres that. The entire list of what I got. Everything. A lot.

Peegee
12-26-2007, 01:32 AM
It appears as if I got transformers dvd and akira dvd. My parents bought me a scarf.

Lynx
12-26-2007, 01:38 AM
coal :( you ahve one little accident of running over rudolph and that makes you bad enough to get coal wtf.

really i got speakers for my car and guitar hero III and a flying V guitar. clothes and some other cool things.

Momiji
12-26-2007, 02:38 AM
Let's see...I was sort of overwhelmed this year! I didn't ask for much and got a lot! I got:

A new shirt (though it's a bit too big, IMO)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD Volumes 1-4 (it also came with a record too o_O)
A $20 gift card to Wal-Mart
An anime encyclopedia (it's pretty freaking awesome!)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)
Armor for Sleep- "Smile For Them"
A couple of books on how to learn Japanese (the grammar book and the dictionary are especially nifty)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)
Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii)
A HUGE body-length pillow <3
Silverstein - "Arrivals and Departures"
The Academy Is... - "Almost Here"
A Wii Points card (2000 pts)
Earthbound (SNES) (!) (I was shocked to get this. My mom found it used, and I've been looking for AGES for one)
A new guitar amp
Guitar Hero 3 (Wii)
An XBox 360 Elite (shared throughout the family, not just mine)
Metroid Prime: Corruption (Wii)
$130

I'm buying a PSP tomorrow with the money and the gift card.

Like I said, I was way overwhelmed. I feel pretty spoiled, actually. D:

EDIT: Oh, and I got a new pair of Vans too. <3

Kanshisha
12-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Ps3!!!!

auberginedreams
12-26-2007, 02:56 AM
Chuck Palahniuk's "Invisible Monsters"

Omg that's like my favorite book! (I got my username from it;) )

KH-Cloudy
12-26-2007, 03:01 AM
PS3(Shared with my brother)
Acoustic Guitar
Five boxes of Pocky from my GF.
About 150$ too.

Miriel
12-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Stuff I got:

Nintendo DS Lite + Cooking Mama + Nintendogs + earphones + FFXI WotG Expansion from The Best Boyfriend EVER.
Jacket and Dooney & Burke wallet from Mom/Dad
Scarf from Aunt/Uncle
Chanel Makeup essentials + 2 year subscription to Vogue + $50 gift card to any Burke Williams spa from my Secret Santa.
Zagat Guide book from cousin
Snowboarding lift pass from Brother

New Years is the big holiday for my family and that's when all the grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc, give us money as part of the "blessings" for the new year. So, uh, yeah. I'm looking forward to that. Must replenish the bank account!

Iceglow
12-26-2007, 04:08 AM
I actually got nothing on Xmas day, however the girlfriend should give me gifts on thursday.

Oh and as was stated on my msn nick, yes I am accepting pictures of female breasts as a consolation prize ;) tits or gtfo!

Faris
12-26-2007, 04:27 AM
I got a lot of stuff that will lead to me burning down the house. That, a new purse and Lost season 3.

Goldenboko
12-26-2007, 04:48 AM
15 minutes left of Christmas right when I expected to be able to post this.

Final Fantasy XII Revant Wings- Fun So far.
Godfather Trilogy Box Set- :drool:
Guitar Hero 3- Right in time, just beat PsychoBilly Freakout on Expert, and I needed new challenges.
Super Mario Galaxy- Haven't gotten to play it yet.
Other more random crap.

BardTard
12-26-2007, 04:50 AM
My uncle got me a pretty FFX ring :D

My mommy got me $75 to get music with :D

My grandparents got me a shirt... which I tell them EVERY YEAR not to get me clothes cus I'm so picky... but it's cute I guess...

My aunt and uncle got me and my mommy a pizza oven :)

My cousin and uncle made shrinkydink ornament things and a picture. He's so adorable, he's 5 already! (My cousin not my uncle)

My boss gave all of us at work candy and $25 gift cards for Walmart. I'm so getting candy.

And most important of all... PEACE!!!! (That's cus one of my uncles wasn't invited by his own mother)

The Unknown Guru
12-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Guitar Hero 3! *squeadlie squeadlie squeadlie meadlie meadlie meadlie*!

Also, Xenosaga Eps. 2 and 3, Arrested Development Season 3, and some books and clothes.

Leen-Leen
12-26-2007, 05:09 AM
I got ...

-a pocket Bible
-a few books that I wanted
-some American Eagle clothes
-a snowglobe
-a scarf
-chocolates xD
-makeup bag with some random lipgloss in it
-and Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii!

I was completely surprised when I opened up Guitar Hero. I wasn't expecting that at all! xD And my mom has my shriek of surprise on her camera xD

Goldenboko
12-26-2007, 05:10 AM
A pocket Bible?

Leen-Leen
12-26-2007, 05:17 AM
Why, yes. It's easy to bring around when I'm traveling. xD

Goldenboko
12-26-2007, 05:18 AM
In what situation would you need, use, or even want a pocket bible >.>

edczxcvbnm
12-26-2007, 05:20 AM
Digital Camera
3 sweaters(all getting returned. Wrong size, style)
Transformers
Die Hard 4.0
Ratatouille
SD Memory Card
Some dishes
New Robe(Getting returned...not soft and warm enough)

Marshall Banana
12-26-2007, 05:50 AM
Wii and Necronopticous! http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/rydia2.gif

oddler
12-26-2007, 06:00 AM
A freaking bike. :love:
Digital Camera and accessories.
Office Chair.
Gift cards for restaurants and electronics stores.
CD.
Socks, pants, a coat.
Calendar.
Money to buy a Wii whenever I can find one.
Vibrating slippers that I'm partially afraid to wear since I live above people and don't want to annoy them. :choc2:

Iceglow
12-26-2007, 06:02 AM

You never know when the hordes of hell or the vampires will come for you GB thats a very good time to have a bible

Ace14
12-26-2007, 06:47 AM
I got clothes, lots and lots of clothes! Squee! I also got this radio thing that I can plug my ipod into, I got cologne, $100, some gift cards, and ummm...nutella! xD It's like this hazelnut spread mixed with chocolate! It's awesome. :)

Momiji
12-26-2007, 07:06 AM

You never know when the hordes of hell or the vampires will come for you GB thats a very good time to have a bible

Or, uh, you know, when you can't force a full-sized Bible in your pocket. Come on, GB, think! ;)

Oh, and there have been occurences where pocket Bibles have protected people from bullet wounds by cushioning the blow. Think of it as a preventative measure. :D

Dolentrean
12-26-2007, 07:09 AM

Umm... I think that a shotgun might be more usefull in that kind of situation than a small pocket bible...

Ouch!
12-26-2007, 07:30 AM
Two pairs of Puma shoes*
Docking station for my MacBook Pro*
Keyboard for my docking station
The Simpsons the Movie DVD
Superbad Unrated DVD
Five pairs of Under Armour boxer-briefs*
Two Under Armour shirts*
Two pairs of gym shorts*
Monty Python Calendar 2008
Xbox 360 Guitar Hero controller*
$125 in assorted cash and checks

A rather successful Christmas, if I do say so myself. The ones marked with asterisks are presents of which I was aware before Christmas. I picked out all the clothing and shoes myself, actually. Of course, I'll be fronting my own money for a monitor and speakers to accompany the docking station (not much good without 'em, is it)?

Oh, I forgot the one gift in my life that has ever made me genuinely angry and insulted. A roll of twenty-five golden dollar coins. None of which are in circulation and therefore have no practical value. I don't know whether or not my Aunt thought it would be funny (in which case I want to punch her in the face) or if she genuinely thought that when I asked for money I meant collectible coins (in which case she is an absolute moron), but either way I am not in the least bit amused. Knowing her, I suspect it was neither and it was, indeed, a gift delivered with malicious intent.

Woodinator
12-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Well i asked for Bestbuy gift cards so I could buy a PS3 and ended up getting $500 worth :D
and got mario galaxy for wii
an underarmour hoodie
Jeanne D'arc for psp
and a season of Scrubs

only downside is my brother and I got a PS3 for christmas as well...so that means I can't take it w/ to college and idk what to buy now with my giftcards...:/ i guess i can play it for a couple weekends and then the summer XD

(geez this was an extremely unusually abundant christmas O.o)

Randgris
12-26-2007, 07:58 AM
My first bottle of beer and a hip bag

smittenkitten
12-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Dirty Dancing Anniversary DVD - From Daniel
Hello Kitty Bag - From Daniel
New Hard drive - From Daniel
iPod - From College
Chocolates - From my Boss
£10 Dorothy Perkins Gift Voucher :heart: - From Secret Santa

I think that is all. :)

Loony BoB
12-26-2007, 12:09 PM
No, you also got boots!

41-Inches-Wide
12-26-2007, 12:12 PM
I got booted. :(

Leeza
12-26-2007, 06:29 PM
walmart gift card

My aunt gave me one of those but I've never seen a Walmart in Vancouver. xP I guess I'll have to use it while I'm here in Newfoundland.
I believe there`s one at the Lougheed Mall. It`s big enough, but pretty crappy compared to ours, as far as having enough staff to keep the place organized that is.

I bought myself a PS3 last month and that is my Christmas present to myself. :) However, now I really need a 1080p TV to go with it because PS3 games really do not play very well on regular CRT TVs.
Ornaments and chocolates from work.
My favourite coffee and chocolates from my bestest freind. :love:
Highball glasses. I really needed those. :)
Apparently I`ll be getting more stuff today.

TyphoonThaReapa
12-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Nothing...

Fuzakeru
12-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Yotsuba manga 1-5
Spiral candle thing that looks pretty on my bookshelf
106 assorted kitchen accesories ( pots, pans, spoon, knives, etc )
Decanter set
Glade candles! Mmm. Pumpkin spice!!
XBox 360 Headset
XBox 360 Harddrive
XBox 360 Gold membership

Oh... and I got a proposal to engage in a lifetime commitment of strife, love, and endless devotion.

Momiji
12-27-2007, 05:09 AM
Yotsuba manga 1-5
Spiral candle thing that looks pretty on my bookshelf
106 assorted kitchen accesories ( pots, pans, spoon, knives, etc )
Decanter set
Glade candles! Mmm. Pumpkin spice!!
XBox 360 Headset
XBox 360 Harddrive
XBox 360 Gold membership

Oh... and I got a proposal to engage in a lifetime commitment of strife, love, and endless devotion.

Oooh! Congratulations!

demondude
12-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Whats your dancing dog thing called zeldy?

Markus. D
12-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Nothing...

:[

arcanedude34
12-27-2007, 06:21 PM
I got a PSP and DS w/ FFIII and War of the Lions. ^_^ I'm VERY spoiled. ^_^

Rantz
12-27-2007, 07:11 PM
-Madagascar.
And here I thought the time of colonialism was long gone. :)

I got:
Three DVD movies (Being John Malkovich, Giliap and The Elephant Man)
A mini USB fridge (I'm not a big soda or beer drinker, so I'm not sure yet what to use it for)
A locally crafted copper bowl, filled with locally harvested hazelnuts!
A nutcracker :)
A massive cook-book
A clothes gift card at about 250 SEK (About 40 USD)
Three books (in Swedish)
A hand-cranked quality flashlight
Two lottery tickets (won nothing though)
A big towel (for my intergalactic travels)
A box of toffees

Zeldy
12-27-2007, 10:26 PM

uh, it's just hip hop doggy. It's what it said on the box!

Jess
12-28-2007, 12:03 AM
I got:

A trip to Paris, and Disneyland Paris in February for 2 nights (including Valentines day!) from the bestest boyfriend ever -- Loz.

Various perfumes from Loz's dad and girlfriend.

A book about Paris and a Newcastle United scarf from Loz's mum.

A bracelet from Loz's auntie and uncle and some tights from his Nan.

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey from my brother, Kyle.

£25 from my Nanna, and something unknown from my Grandad who died on the 21 November 2007. (Well, it's not really a present -- it's more something he left behind for me.)

and from my parents:

A Nitendo DS Lite (a red one! I didn't even know they existed.)
Brain Training, Cooking Mama and some other DS games
A french learning book and CDs
Flower by Kenzo perfume
A gorgeous pair of trousers, top and jacket
Benefit make-up (I love this stuff, but it's far too expensive for me to afford!)
My car Kenny, is also partly my Christmas present as I got it for my birthday in November, with my insurance paid.

I don't know why I got so much. I didn't even want anything this year, really. I'm very thankful though. :jess:

Loony BoB
12-28-2007, 12:10 AM
Ooh, your brother has good taste in games.

Jess
12-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Ooh, your brother has good taste in games.
I asked him for it because I remember playing the first one yearrrrs ago. :jess:

Yuffie514
12-28-2007, 05:23 AM
My Mom...a pair of pink (way out of my color preference) slippers, but it will keep my feet warm
Brother...a check for $40
Cousin & Her Family...a new PS2 video-game, gift cards, and greeting cards
Future Sister-In-Law & Her Mom...a larger aquarium for my fish and $20 from her mom

Yamaneko
12-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Money, gift cards and accessories.

Calliope
12-28-2007, 08:56 AM
"It's the same old Yamaneko!"

"BUT HE HAS A NEW HAT!" :love:

I got wine and chocolate, and Kelly got me perfume. Apparently I'm a 'grown up', now.

Yamaneko
12-28-2007, 08:58 AM
Nicky Lionheart had so much potential!

Denmark
12-28-2007, 10:05 AM
calliope what

polycarbonate:
Family Guy Vol. 4 and 5
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (BBC Miniseries)

wood pulp:
Elliott Smith, by Autumn De Wilde
The Alchemyst (it's about Nicolas Flamel)
Lyra's Oxford, a supplement to His Dark Materials

other:
a winter hat
$725 in cash and checks
$100 Best Buy Gift Card
chocolate (no rain) and candy canes
an as-yet-unreceived present from my brother and his fiancee that they can legally purchase in this country but I can't. shh.

Markus. D
12-28-2007, 10:11 AM

Umm... I think that a shotgun might be more usefull in that kind of situation than a small pocket bible...

Level IV Holy would be better :[!

demondude
12-28-2007, 11:55 AM

uh, it's just hip hop doggy. It's what it said on the box!

I thought it might have been an I-dog I bought my sister one and those things are cool.

Shlup
12-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Uhm... What did I get? I already forgot.

I got two Wii remotes.
A Wii "starter kit"
Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Sims 2 Castaway for Wii
The Little Mermaid Platinum Edition DVD

And a bunch of other stuff.

But my faaaaaavorite: BJ bought me a keyboard and painted it pink just for me. :love:

Ashley Schovitz
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I mostly got clothes and a gift card to the GAP and one of my aunties got me a bag of chips with some disgusting salsa. I don't why she gave me that I know she was struggling this year in money but I would have wanted nothing than that nasty cheap ass gift. She gave my husband a bar of soap and a little tiny thing of deordorant that looked like she got as a free sample from somewhere.

Shiny
12-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Received:

Baked goods (cookies, brownies, etc.)
Video games (Phoenix Wright, Assassin's Creed and Dead Rising)
Xbox 360
Flat Screen HDTV
Peejamas :love:
Sweaters from granny
Mix CD a friend made (As long as it doesn't have Clay Aiken on it it's otay)
New glasses (they're NOT emo)
Slick Nike sneakers
A customized necklace with my name on it (it's kinda ghetto...)
New bed set
Money
Boots
You

Given:

Gift cards
CD's
Also, I plan on surprising my dad with tickets to a Giants Game

Jessweeee♪
12-31-2007, 02:07 AM
I got an error.