PDA

View Full Version : Lynch ZX, Yams and killing

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 02:36 AM
So we should lynch ZX. Just get it done and over with.

Then we should bring suspion towards Yams. For him to reveal himself. Doctors might show surprise and go to protect him and we might figure out who the other doctor is and kill him.

Don't voice suspion unless someone other than we do it. We don't want to look like we are a trio. We have already started the Yams suspion thing so we will move with it a bit.

Then who to kill. Two possible options. Kill Cid which is who he just got done investigating or Kill Roogle which he might investigate tonight thus giving him nothing to say tomorrow. Either way it might look wierd to Psy.

I think it would be better to try and figure out who he will investigate and kill them instead.

Opinions?

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 02:43 AM
<font color="pink">No. More beneficial for us to lynch Roogle today instead of kill Roogle, since Roogle has been associated with me and is suspicious to people. I want to keep Roogle in the game for as long as possible, because I think that he thinks I'm not mafia. He goes for all the crappy players and tries to add reason with it. That's good, and even if he ends up being cleared, he can still be somewhat useful to us.

But we have not as good of reasons to go about lynching Roogle as lynching Zero anyway. I'm just going to not vote at all, maybe at the very end I will. I'll see who the citizens lynch themselves, I don't think it will be one of us. If we all jump on Zero right now to "get it over with" it may look bad for us, especially since cl_out wants us NOT to jump on Zero. My thoughts are in the other thread about who to kill. Patience is a virtue ^_^?</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 03:03 AM
<font color="pink">It might be good for either Hsu or Azar but not both to state that they are personally suspicious of Yams though. Not in a "I'm going to vote for you you are so suspicious" manner but in a "I suspect him a bit" one.

If cl_out believes that Yams is suspected enough, maybe he will think the mafia won't go for him at night and protect himself instead...? :\

And Steve you write suspicion as suspion? XD Why haven't I been using this, it would have been a lot more convincing than rediculous or something.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 05:08 AM
I can't spell...and without Firefox spell checker I am doomed XP

Yams is suspect! TURN THE TIDES OF DESTRUCTION XD

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 05:11 AM
<font color="pink">YAMS IS A COP WE CANT HAMMER ON HIM TOO HARD I WILL BRING IT UP AGAIN LATER. LAAAAAAAAAATER. JESUS I AM GOING TO BITE YOUR FACE OFF HE'S BEEN TELLING ME THIS ALL DAY ON MSN AHHHHHH *bites* xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 05:12 AM
No XD

If Yams gets votes then he looks suspect and then psy will think that he is safe to leave alone and that only he has picked up on it XD

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 05:14 AM
<font color="pink">IT'S NOT GONNA MATTER IF HE ONLY GETS VOTES FROM US! and I said I am suggesting that I think Yams is suspicious again AT THE END OF THE DAY. xD Not now. Not now!! BAD STEVE. STAY.</font>