PDA

View Full Version : Lev you're smurfed

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 09:52 PM
<font color="pink">Psy is absolutely sure about you so I'm turning against you. ;___; Lub ya <3

Good news is I'm in the clear now, at least momentarily. Hsu isn't. I don't think mafia will win this game, but at least Hsu will get to explode in someone's face later. Hopefully cl_out's :p</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-25-2007, 11:59 PM
<font color="pink">*paste from other thread*

And Lev? You're smurfed for sure so anything you say in the main thread should in some way help me and Hsu survive. It might be better if you don't say anything, though, because Psy is pretty good at figuring it out, or at least post it in the mafia forum so we can look at it first O_O Also before you go give your last thoughts on who to kill tonight and where to take the game from this point on. We will miss you Levie ;__;</font>

[M] Aaron
12-26-2007, 12:51 AM
haha yeah, I'm fucked. At least my death make you seem innocent, so that's good. Now there's no way you'll die before Hsu.

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 12:57 AM
<font color="pink">I didn't mean give up either XDDDDDD I think Psy was quite worried that you might actually turn out innocent, it would have been nice to keep him in suspense for a few more hours because I'm evil like that :p

Still nice play xD

- Ah you already have 7 votes :[

Azar (Zeromus_X, cl_out, Yams, BtV, Cid, Azar, eest)
Zeromus_X (Del Murder, Roogle)
Cid (Leeza)</font>

[M] Colette
12-26-2007, 05:45 PM
I was too busy to sneak an Azar vote in before the lynch. Goddamn. Oh well, I'll ride it out as long as I can.