PDA

View Full Version : Kill: Cid

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 07:29 AM
<font color="pink">Gonna stick with ed and my decision before I change my mind out of indecisiveness XD Hsu said it was up to the godfather so... I fully blame Steve if everything goes wrong! :p

Although, if Hsu objects before you carry out the killing, then don't kill him yet until I post again or until the time is up. xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 10:35 PM
<font color="pink">Okay, Steve says proceed with Cid. Maybe foa tomorrow, then. Just go for it.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 10:36 PM
<font color="pink">Ugh, I'm really starting to think killing Cid is a bad idea. That will look bad on me. =\

Oh well I can worm my way out of that one, maybe.</font>

[M] Colette
12-26-2007, 10:39 PM
For Miriel's sanity, let's just do it.

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Why does killing cid look bad on us?

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 10:47 PM
<font color="pink">Not now but in the future when they try to figure out who the godfather is. Cid would have been a suspect. Cid was grouped with me. Why kill Cid and not me? Maybe to frame me though, that's what I'll claim.

Go for it though, I think we have to get him out of the way eventually just because there is so few people to kill.

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 10:49 PM
I don't want to kill FOA yet because I gunned after her early on and psy now doesn't really suspect us. Killing foa right now might make him second guess that so soon.

I agree with you about cid though. The only other person is Leeza but she has not been investigated yet :P

Miriel
12-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Yay. ^_^