PDA

View Full Version : Don't Kill Cid

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Joy! Hsu hasn't even had to for input yet! We have plenty of time. Be patient. It is a virtue to have patience as you always say ;D

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 02:14 PM
<font color="pink">All right :P I'm having second thoughts about killing Cid anyway, as I knew I would. Just can't concentrate to think right now. Maybe it would be a good idea to kill foa after all.</font>

[M] Colette
12-26-2007, 05:43 PM
In my opinion, we need to go the safest route. I haven't been mentioned in a while, and people are getting wary of Del. I think we just need to whittle down their numbers for a while, and if one of us becomes a prime suspect again, then we go for the risk. You guys obviously have a lot more thought vested in this than me, so if Cid's the safest bet, that's where I'd go.

Miriel
12-26-2007, 07:55 PM
You indecisive laggers! Holding up the Mafia game. :mad2:

Just cause you have 24 hours doesn't mean you should use all that time up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Yes it does XD

Miriel
12-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm gonna eat lunch, and if you guys don't have a new official kill thread, I'm killing Cid!

Let's get this thing moving and try to finish up before the year is done!

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 08:18 PM
No!

We have 24 hours. Don't make rules and blah blah blah if you are not willing to follow them :P We still have time!

EDIT: We still have like 7 hours left! I want to use that time to make people over think Del as the Godfather. Next time don't extend the time XD This is part of the strategy...don't you like strategy ;_;

Miriel
12-26-2007, 08:32 PM
The only reason why I extended it cause it was the holidays and I didn't want to penalize the Mafia (or the town) due to inactivity cause of christmas and presents and family stuff. But all of you guys have already chimed in. You already made a kill thread, and asked me to wait until Hsu gave his thoughts. He gave his thoughts, he's fine with killing Cid. So what's the hold up?

The time is there for you guys to make a decision, not for you to make other people wait and sweat it out.

I'm torn between Sushi Umi and In-N-Out for lunch. :(

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 08:35 PM
But Joy is unsure now. She has to make that final decision XD If she doesn't come back by the time 24 hours is up then kill Cid.

Miriel
12-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Call her and find out! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Emoticons01/attack.gif

In-N-Out it is. Brb, lunch. Then I'mma kill someone!

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
What?!

No way. She is probalby like...sleeping now. She couldn't sleep all night and is kind of sick :P I don't want to wake her up.

[M] D'Anna
12-26-2007, 10:32 PM
<font color="pink">What, okay, I'm alive. I did take a nap but couldn't sleep long T_T

Do you think it'd be better to kill foa BECAUSE foa doesn't suspect us anymore? That may buy us more time, I don't know if anyone listens to foa's faulty logic anyway. Just seemsl ike they all bandwagon on cl_out anyway. And Cid might be better to keep because he will be more suspicious for Godfather role.

Comments?</font>