PDA

View Full Version : Oh man, ROOGLE

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 01:58 AM
<font color="pink">What the hell is going on O_O

If there's two cops, and we end up lynching Roogle which may look possible now considering... randomly roleclaim BAD IDEA, then people may think Yams is a naive cop and then... then it would have been a really bad idea to kill Cid. xD

*head explodes*</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 02:02 AM
<font color="pink">Oooh better yet, they can think Yams is mafia and was just cleverly lying, and that's why mafia killed Cid - to prove one of Yams results right. xD then I would be under suspicion again. But they would possibly kill Yams first... :p *waits to see how this plays out*</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 02:08 AM
<font color="pink"> THERE ARE TWO COPS? And she investigated eest?! Oh man, Keith, you're in for it. Right after hero. Or before if Psy is smarter than I give him credit for. D:</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 02:32 AM
<font color="pink">Just for the record, I'm loving this xD Beloved princess? Tehehehe oh Del. That would be wonderful for us. Pls die.

Miriel or the real Del, if the beloved princess dies by voting for Hsu and exploding, will there still be no lynch the next day?

In any case Hsu, try to stay alive until Del dies!

Edit: But really, Yams investigated Roogle? I really don't think you guys would put a naive cop in there. But come on, two cops and a tracker? That's overpowering the citizens a bit don't you think :(</font>

Miriel
12-27-2007, 02:45 AM
Not gonna confirm or deny any roles that might be in play.

I believe Beloved Princess only causes a skipped lynching if they are lynched or murdered during the night.

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 02:49 AM
Blowed up princess will not cause a skipped lynching.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 02:56 AM
<font color="pink"> XD But why not. She will still be beloved even if cause of death is being blown up. If anything the town should mourn longer :p

That's fine though xD</font>

Miriel
12-27-2007, 02:59 AM
*shrug*

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 03:29 AM
Behold the Void;2388866']<font color="pink"> XD But why not.</font>
So that ed has more to complain about.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
<font color="pink">I guess I'm down with that :greenie:

Keith, you're doing pretty well not posting at all. Seems everyone has forgotten about you. xD If Del looks like he's definitely going to be lynched today though, it might not be too bad for you to put in the deciding (6th) vote. With two cops and so few people left to investigate, AND two nights in a row, you're sure to be investigated.... I think :p Unless they REALLY did forget about you. xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 03:57 AM
<font color="pink">Hey Steve? I hope you don' have Psy on MSN. :p And try not to post anything in your LJ or anywhere that indicates you have been doing otherwise than what I will claim you are doing in the thread. xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 04:09 AM
<font color="pink">Yeah Keith, you're going down tomorrow. xP Psy didn't forget about you. Unless Roogle really is uh, a naive cop. Or the day after tomorrow, if Del is the real beloved princess, which I believe he is. Best you don't vote, maybe, and let Leeza or someone finish Del off. Or me later on in the day, since I said I would.

Also, Del suspects me :( I don't know how in the clear I really am, with all these recent turn of events. And I know I've been posting too much.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 04:20 AM
<font color="pink">Nvm if you're there, Keith, vote. Del's saying too much.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:11 AM
Behold the Void;2388866']<font color="pink"> XD But why not.</font>
So that ed has more to complain about.

You think I am bad in this game XD Talk to the real void about my three trillion questions in Eizon XD That is a real question/complain fest right there XD

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:12 AM
<font color="pink">Hahahaha beloved princess. That was great.

So what happens next day? Do citizens still get to discuss or do we just skip the day?</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:15 AM
Everyone is at the funeral. Day is skipped according to the role on the mafia site

"If she is killed during the night or lynched during the day, then the next day phase is skipped(because everyone is attending her funeral)"

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:17 AM
I think it should work something like this

irst night do stuff and the results posted...then day is posted about funeral...then night 2

I guess XP