PDA

View Full Version : Bawb. Also Night Killing 5

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 04:45 AM
<font color="pink">You are smart =] You played a good game. I really hope you get lynched today. If you don't then we are so dead. xD Gogogo lynch 'im, citizens.

If you're looking to kill people based on just who the players are next time, mafia, forget me and Psy. Go for Bawb. xP

I suggest we take down foa tonight. foa suggested that she had a role ("blah blah before I go crazy and start roleclaiming"), and I've been after to kill her for a while.

If the beloved princess dies and we have an extra night, then we take down Zeromus_X? I'm just curious to why Zero's acting so suspicious Dx What role does he have!?

I'm worried, I want Del to die. I can't post for another hour or two though. Also can Bawb see invisible people? Because [m] btv is supposed to be out working on Steve's car right now.</font>

Miriel
12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
BoB can see invisible people as well as this forum.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 04:56 AM
<font color="pink">I am confused then. I thought [m] Del said /BoB which meant he was Bawb. I thought Bawb wasn't playing before that. xD

Yeah, I'm really confused now. Del's identity was one of the few I wasn't able to figure out. Etiher way, I hope he gets lynched.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 05:04 AM
<font color="pink">The traitor can't see the mafia forum can they? /ultra confused</font>

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 05:05 AM
no admins are playing the game this time, and only one Knight is.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 05:06 AM
<font color="pink">Ah, then he's not Bawb. He was just saying it to make fun of Bawb. xD Whoever you are you're smart. Yeah.</font>

Del Murder
12-27-2007, 06:12 AM
Congrats mafia on finding the BP. Now enjoy your two killings.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:16 AM
<font color="pink"><3

Okay, so night 5 now.

What does everyone think of foa?</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:18 AM
<font color="pink">And Zero for night 6? Although to be fair I think we should get our night 5 results to see if foa died.</font>

Miriel
12-27-2007, 06:21 AM
Unbalanced my ASS. See, beloved princess = good for Mafia.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 06:21 AM
Yeah! Kill foa XD But we need to wait for what hsu wants to do. He might have someone in mind if he reads the thread XP

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 09:08 AM
<font color="pink">Um okay I'm not sleeping so. I'm planning ahead. ^_^ If we get really lucky this just might work out.

Let's say we succeed in killing foa tonight. Then tomorrow we either go for Zero or Roogle (Roogle because he's investigating Hsu on night 5 or so I think... cl_out told him to). Best case scenario would be that Roogle dies, but there's much more of a chance that Roogle is protected than Zero. Anyway, if both foa and Roogle die, here's what I believe may happen.

Yams will probably have investigated hero and Zero.

Night 5 - foa
Night 6 - Roogle
Day 7 - toss up between eest and Hsu then. I'm gonna say Hsu (kablam - and let's say it kills... Yams)
Night 7 - Zero
Day 8 - could very well be me xD But if not, let's say... eest.
Night 8 - another person
Day 9 - 3 people left. If I don't get killed this day, mafia wins. xD

I would be very, very happy and proud if we just get to Day 9. :p If we get lucky these two nights and things progress this way, my biggest challenge would be to survive Day 8. xD

If either foa or Roogle does not die (if we decide to go for them) then we won't even get that far, I think. xD

*bored and feels like crap*

Anyway, that being said, maybe Roogle instead of Zero on night 6 would be better?</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 09:19 AM
<font color="pink">HEY I got an even better and riskier idea. xD We can go for cl_out night 1, and go for Roogle on night 2.

If we wanna play it risky there we go!

Think cl_out would be protected on night 1? :p considering he just fuxed up?

Del Miriel, just tell us when everyone else has sent in their night 5 activities already and we'll try to decide quickly.</font>

Miriel
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Everyone already sent in their night time activities.

Most of the time, I get night time responses from people within an hour of the thread closing. It's just you guys who lag it so much. Which is bizarre cause you guys are the ones who get to discuss throughout the day about your night time activities.

If you can get it to me, I need your responses quick. I won't be here today, so if you don't get your responses to me by 10AM, Day 6 won't start until a lot later tonight.

[M] Colette
12-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Should I still be trying to scare them off with the whole Bomb thing? If we get 2 kills tonight and the next night, there's not going to be many people left, and it'll be hard to claim I'm "far from the last mafia".

[M] Colette
12-27-2007, 04:42 PM
I'll probably say something vague like "Alright, but I'd hate to be the last person who votes for me."

Miriel
12-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Hsu, can you like, discuss bomb strategies another time and figure out who you wanna kill? Please? :(

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 05:55 PM
What time is it on this account? *test* Sorry. I just woke up

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Joy and I want to kill foa Hsu. Please respond in the next half hour. If not then I told them we would kill foa and then use more time to discuss the next kill.

[M] Colette
12-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Sorry, Volleyball practice. If you guys are waiting on me to approve a kill, and I'm taking a really long time, just go for it. I'm sorry, but I'm just way busier than I expected when I signed up. foa was good by me, as I said, you guys have analyzed this whole thing way deeper than me and are therefore in a better position to call kills.

[M] D'Anna
12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Replace we with Joy XD

It is okay man. Just give your input and we can take it from there.