PDA

View Full Version : Beating Vossler

PenguinOfDoom
12-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey, I just got FF XII for xmas, and I'm at the part right after getting the dawn shard where you have to kill Vossler. Thing is, I get my ass kicked! I used all my hi-potions and elixirs on the boss previous, and I have no idea how to kill Vossler now. Usually, within 3 seconds Vaan is down 500 health (to about 150) and the other two are at half health within about 10 seconds... Should I bother with the sword fighters or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PoD

PenguinOfDoom
12-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Just some extra info:

Main three people and levels:
Vaan 17
Ashe 17
Basch 18

Extras:
Penelo 12
Balthier 9
Fran 10

Serapy
12-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Dunno if I'm wrong but did you switch one of you characters that's almost dying to another character that has full hp?

Karellen
12-27-2007, 03:38 PM
At those levels, you should be able to kill him with one decent quickening chain.

Crossblades
12-27-2007, 06:59 PM
At those levels, you should be able to kill him with one decent quickening chain.

Or by summoning Belias

Zeromus_X
12-27-2007, 07:12 PM

Or by summoning Belias

Yeah, I just summoned Belias and he pretty much did the battle for me. Give it a shot.

PenguinOfDooom
12-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey, other account screwed up so im back on this account :P (im the poster). I have the game in german, and so I don't really get how to summon belias. I got the ability, and i was unable to summon him for some reason.... can someone explain how to use it?

Northcrest
12-27-2007, 09:29 PM
If u have seen the license pts grid choose the character of the licensce grid that u want to have Belias. Then it should say something on the LP grid that "U r able to use the Esper Belias" or something like that. Then (hopefully u have enough LP pts) select Belias on the character then u should have the ability to summon Belias. Good luck kicking Vossler butt.

PenguinOfDooom
12-27-2007, 09:35 PM
thanks but i have gotten the belias on the license grid but i cant use him in battles, when i select the ability to summon him it comes up grey instead of white... it just wont let me use him, any idea why? Also, is there any easy way of beating him without belias just in case i never comprehend how to use him? I usually get him down to like 1/10th of his health, and my Vaan and Basch are both strong (Basch has 53 attack i think, and Vaan 47) but i just dont have enough mp to keep them healed before vossler kicks their asses....

thanks again.

PenguinOfDooom
12-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey everyone, found out how to use belias, killed him easy. Thanks for all your help!