PDA

View Full Version : Who's the doctor(s)!? Also Kill Night 7

[M] D'Anna
12-28-2007, 09:41 PM
<font color="pink">So since I'm trying to drop hints to make people believe I'm a doctor (and I think cl_out does believe me...) and since I also believe cl_out is a doctor. That means if there is another doctor out there (very likely, considering naive cop and no back-up cop) we want to NOT kill them during the night so that my hints hold credibility.

Citizens left as of Day 7:

[M] crono_logical
[M] Leeza
[M] Yamaneko
[M] eestlinc
[M] theundeadhero
[M] Zeromus_X

With probably two doctors. Because if cl_out is the only doctor, Del and Miriel wouldn't kill him off due to inactivity in the beginning. Last game qwertyxsora hinted he WAS the doctor to throw the mafia off, possibly sacrificing himself. This game he may be playing dumb and asking the doctor to reveal himself because he IS the doctor. Zeromus's weird posts are also really throwing me off, making me think he must have some kind of role. People who could be doctors therefore:

cl_out
eest
Zero

maybe undeadhero too. Therefore people who are not doctors but we can't kill them during the night either:

Leeza (claims citizen. I have good arguments against her if me her and someone else end up being the only people left standing)
Yams (is in deep trouble if Hsu dies)

Keep in mind someone will explode today when Hsu dies. I'm assuming Hsu will die today. I'm going to pray it's not Yams because no one will know who to lynch tomorrow then. D: Also gonna pray it's not the real doctor because then I'm gonna look awfully bad.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 05:06 AM
Let us not care and just rape them XD Here is a strap-on. We should get busy with them ;D

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 05:08 AM
<font color="pink">Get back in your box with your alcohols xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Rape tastic :D

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 05:32 AM
<font color="pink">So anyway xD

[M] crono_logical
[M] Leeza
[M] Yamaneko
[M] eestlinc
[M] theundeadhero

Assuming Zero and Hsu die, we can kill any of these people tonight. And by any of these, I really mean only cl_out, eest, or hero.

hero's probably safest... right? Hsu if you're still here give input.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 06:54 AM
<font color="pink">So if Leeza votes for Hsu I'm gonna stab Sheep in the uterus =( Don't ruin my plans.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 06:55 AM
<font color="pink">WELL JESUS. *STABS SHEEP IN THE UTERUS*</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 06:56 AM
<font color="pink">DAMMIT I WANT LEEZA UNTIL THE END ;___;

Also bye Keith. ;(

DAMMIT SHEEP WHAT ARE YOU DOING. WHY DIDNT YOU JUST VOTE FOR ME, OR HERO OR SOMETHING. Let Zero take the hit!</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 07:07 AM
<font color="pink">*still QQing* Stupid... Sheep... why.... do you do this to me...

Okay. xD

It can still work. I think.

[M] crono_logical
[M] Zeromus_X
[M] Yamaneko
[M] eestlinc
[M] theundeadhero

Night 7 - hero
Day 8 - Yams
Night 8 -

...No. I can't see eestlinc or cl_out voting for each other or for Zero over me now.

>_>

*thinks*</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 07:20 AM
<font color="pink">*thinking out loud*

Zero is definitely cleared. It would be the stupidest thing for a mafia to wipe themselves out along with their mafia member. Best to just let himself get wiped out instead.

hero's also definitely cleared as far as anyone should be concerned b/c of willingness to be last voter.

Yams is going to die on Day 8 if things go right.

No one's going to vote for cl_out in the end.

I have to cast suspicion on eestlinc then. D: Dammit, I had such good points ready for Leeza.

All complications like doctors aside, who do I want with me on the last day along with eestlinc? Who would I be able to convince to vote for eest? Either Zero or hero, right? cl_out would see through it, I think.

cl_out needs to die then. I would have been able to convince him to vote for Leeza with me, I think. Dammit. DAMMIT, SHEEP.

How's he gonna die if he's protected >___></font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 07:39 AM
<font color="pink">All right Steve. Listen up whenever you're done being hung over or whatever xD

Any way I run it, I see us dying on Day 9 with either 2 or 3 other people left with us.

Dude, this IS like going up against the world. >=[ A really harsh, bad world now that Leeza's gone.

Anyway, back to planning. If we end up with 3 people, it's always going to be better than ending up with 4, I think... so even if that means leaving cl_out and eest as the only people with us, I think we have to do that and just think of a way to convince cl_out that eest is guilty. Because there's too high of a chance that cl_out will be protected. Either he or eest or both of them are the doctor... I think.

Um. So Zero or hero today? Zero's just random voting and is more cleared than anyone right now... if hero uses logic, he should help to lynch Yams tomorrow.

So yeah, I suggest we kill Zero.

What do you think?

I'm gonna laugh if we die Day 8 instead and I wont' have to worry about all this foreplanning and stuff. xD</font>