PDA

View Full Version : Steve we're all alone! <3 (also Kill: Zero. But not yet)

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 08:06 AM
<font color="pink">It's so lonely in here now ;_; I want my mafia family back. :\

So Steve. Killing spree. Just me and you? Hot. ;)

Yeah, kill Zero if the deadline is up or as soon as Steve agrees. xD If you have any objections speak up now Steve, <s>although I probably wouldn't listen to you anyway and I'm just asking you to confirm my choice in case I'm making a really bad one I can share the blame!</s> :p ^.^ yeah.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Yes...killing him is fine...I guess XD

[M] D'Anna
12-29-2007, 11:10 PM
crono_logical;2390565']Time for a wee bit o' roleclaim because I think the mafia have figured it out. I don't think there is a doctor, but I've been trying to make you all, and more specifically, the mafia, believe that there is one. There have been no protections since night two, because the mafia have stopped targetting me. Y'see, I'm a bulletproof townie. That means I can't be killed at night - the only way you can kill me is to lynch me. I believe the mafia tried to kill me on night two and realised this, and that's why they've been avoiding me even though I've been all over them like a rash. I thought there still could be a doctor but Roogle dying has made me realise that there isn't one. We're all alone. If the mafia know this, I think it's only right the town know this too.

<font color="pink">Is this a trap?

I'm still gonna roleclaim it.</font>

Miriel
12-29-2007, 11:54 PM
I... I... have no words for what you just did. o_o

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 12:00 AM
<font color="pink">xD thought it might have been a trap. I'm okay as long as eestlinc doesn't claim doctor too, I think. If he does, well fuck.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 12:02 AM
<font color="pink">Oh fuck stipulations. xD</font>

Miriel
12-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, it was a gusty move.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 12:52 AM
<font color="pink">Yeah, it was. I should have just hinted it instead of flat out roleclaimed it. Ah well. If I still pull this off despite stipulations that would be awesome.

But seriously, STIPULATIONS!? I was doctor before in game 2 and I never had any! =\

...Ah but I was also a naive doctor.</font>

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Assuming something about this game just because it was in another game is a dead mafia giveaway.

Is there a toilet smiley?

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 01:10 AM
<font color="pink">Damn. xD Well that was a good game.</font>

Miriel
12-30-2007, 01:13 AM
I think it was in the last game that the doctor kept protecting themselves, without even reading the thread to see who was most in danger. They kept sending me "Protect: Myself" PMs before the day was even over. So that's when we decided that the doctor needed stipulations for their protective powers. Or else they'd just keep protecting themselves.

That's what my brother does in the offline version of the game. Whenever he gets doctor, he just protects himself the whole way through. Selfish butt.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 01:55 AM
<font color="pink">GB sent who a PM where?

That's stupid. Stupid he's using it as evidence too.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:13 AM
<font color="pink">So I'll still live to Day 9. xD cl_out obviously can't protect himself tonight. We kill cl_out and last ditch attempt claim naive doctor. Only option although I don't think it'll work. xD</font>

Del Murder
12-30-2007, 02:17 AM
I don't know how you are doing this. Well played if it works.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:37 AM
<font color="pink">:3 Yams is going.

I'm gonna wait a few hours before making my kill tonight. Need time to think before everyone lynches me bright and early on Day 9.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:38 AM
<font color="pink">Damn, or not. xD</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:50 AM
<font color="pink">Dude. If eest doesn't show then I totally am waiting hours before I kill.</font>

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 02:57 AM
<font color="pink">Hey Miriel Del, can you ban cl_out account right away when I kill it?

I'll make my kill soon.</font>

Miriel
12-30-2007, 03:01 AM
We don't do anything "right away" until we get all night time activities in. We wait until we get everything in, then we post the results in the thread, then we ban the dead accounts.

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:02 AM
<font color="pink">I know, I meant ban the dead account before opening the thread. x]</font>

Miriel
12-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Oh yeah, of course.

Also, daaaaamn. I can't believe you got them to give you one more chance. That doctor roleclaim was the most ridiculous thing ever. :p

[M] D'Anna
12-30-2007, 03:06 AM
<font color="pink">It wouldn't have been if you guys didn't put in stipulations! Geez. xD I had to claim some kind of doctor eventually, because I said I had a role =[ I really should have waited though.</font>