PDA

View Full Version : Zidane...

Lindar
12-29-2007, 09:17 AM
My First Topic In Here...

Well You're not alone scene...

After that horrible accident (You know what i mean)

Dagger saves Zidane from certain death and he is sorry for those words what he said to Vivi and Eiko and Others...

and he would start to cry...=;(

So what do you think..is this just a sick dream of mine or pure Final Fantasy?

Your Friend:Lindar

Selena_Akariko
12-29-2007, 01:22 PM
I agree that he would probably cry... But I totally disagree with the 'crybaby' in the poll option :mad2: So I'll vote 'no'.

:save: Selena

P.S. Congrats with the first poll :) I still have none ^^

Lindar
12-29-2007, 02:12 PM
I am sorry for that "crybaby" comment =(

Do not get me all wrong...=(

Aerith's Knight
12-29-2007, 02:17 PM
hed get sad.. but he wouldnt cry.. was a powerfull piece of gaming though.. made me tingle all over =)

Depression Moon
12-29-2007, 06:41 PM
You're wording seems a bit bad in the sense of the topic, but as you saw Zidane didn't cry in the scene he was just emotional.

Lindar
12-29-2007, 06:45 PM
I am sorry =(

demondude
12-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Don't worry about it. =)

But yeah he was probably pretty sad.

Lindar
12-29-2007, 08:06 PM
yes...I can imagine that =(

I cried in that scene too..as we all

Aerith's Knight
12-29-2007, 08:10 PM
i didnt cry.. i did however think that music combined with the scene was great

Quindiana Jones
12-29-2007, 08:25 PM
I voted for both because I'm funny.

Lindar
12-30-2007, 09:14 AM
heh heh You can select both votes =)

heh heh

ReloadPsi
01-02-2008, 12:48 AM
I simply did not get that scene. Garland says some stuff to Zidane, Zidane lashes back with "Dude you are so wrong, I have good friends blah blah blah" then five seconds later just thinks "Well I guess I'm an empty vessel. smurf it, I hate all of you." Then he gets injured, Dagger rushes in and saves him and he comes to his senses and realises they all care about each other but why the hell did he stop caring in the first place?

Could someone like, dissect the scene line by line for me and explain what's actually going on? I've seen it a few times and it just seems crappier and crappier every time.

P.S. The actual music in that scene is frickin' awesome, especially when that male choir kicks in!

NeoCracker
01-02-2008, 12:57 AM
I simply did not get that scene. Garland says some stuff to Zidane, Zidane lashes back with "Dude you are so wrong, I have good friends blah blah blah" then five seconds later just thinks "Well I guess I'm an empty vessel. smurf it, I hate all of you." Then he gets injured, Dagger rushes in and saves him and he comes to his senses and realises they all care about each other but why the hell did he stop caring in the first place?

Could someone like, dissect the scene line by line for me and explain what's actually going on? I've seen it a few times and it just seems crappier and crappier every time.

P.S. The actual music in that scene is frickin' awesome, especially when that male choir kicks in!

While it could have been done better, its not that bad.

Basically, he has spent his whole life helping people. He is an overall good person, and he is suddenly told his purpose was to cause the death of all those around him.

His intended purpose went against all he believed in, and the thought of that broke his spirit.

Could have been done better, but overall It's still a good thing.

Ashley Schovitz
01-02-2008, 02:20 AM

Well I always thought in that scence when Garland knocks him unconscience and says his body is too good to make into a regular genome, but I have no choice, so I think from that point on he sat Zidane in that chair for some reason and the process to turn him into a regular one was to try and deplete him of all his emotions especially love so he could be a souless vessel like the others.

Lindar
01-02-2008, 08:04 AM

Well I always thought in that scence when Garland knocks him unconscience and says his body is too good to make into a regular genome, but I have no choice, so I think from that point on he sat Zidane in that chair for some reason and the process to turn him into a regular one was to try and deplete him of all his emotions especially love so he could be a souless vessel like the others.

Why...why deplete his emotions? and that chair..i knew that there was something bad with it..but..why?

Vivisteiner
01-02-2008, 11:25 AM
After watching it recently, I do think it was a little rushed.

But NeoCracker explained it pretty well. And the music is amazing.

Lindar
01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
And..why Zidane was in that chair anyway?

was that chair dangerious or something?

Aerith's Knight
01-29-2008, 07:41 PM
i thought the throne and walking away scene was very good.. very powerfull impact.. certainly with that music and such.

Serapy
01-30-2008, 02:21 AM
i thought the throne and walking away scene was very good.. very powerfull impact.. certainly with that music and such.

They are scary :( I wonder how old they are.

Ashley Schovitz
01-30-2008, 02:34 AM
How old who is? if you're talking about the cast of characters then you find out that Dagger is 16 starting out and Zidane is 17 supposedly, with Steiner being in the 30 range, and Amarant I think, with freya in 20's, Eiko's 6, and Vivi's 9.

cloud21zidane16
01-30-2008, 01:40 PM
The music was what made that scene, i love it, im not really sure if he cried, i dont think he would:)

yuno
02-01-2008, 04:46 AM
if he heard that music playing in the background,a single tear might have popped out.

Aerith's Knight
02-01-2008, 04:47 AM
ive been trying like hell to find out what music that is.. but ive never been able to find it

Lindar
03-19-2008, 04:45 PM
It is called "You're not alone!"

My favorite song in all Final Fantasy-Series...=)

Super Sepiroth
04-13-2008, 09:42 PM
hey! I think the poll messed up- 50% and 64.29% make 114.29% unless my maths is wrong lol.

How come?

Vivisteiner
04-13-2008, 10:41 PM
^Yeah, your maths is wrong. You forgot to differentiate with respect to x.

Seriously though...that is messed up.

Super Sepiroth
04-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally Bespoken by Vivistiner

Who where the what now?

I think i need to go back to school lol

Vivisteiner
04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
^You cant do basic calculus! :eek:

How do you go about your daily life without even a fundamental knowledge of calculus? The very idea is preposterous!

daggertrepe
04-15-2008, 03:03 AM
...I can't do calculus...

Goldenboko
04-15-2008, 03:34 AM
hey! I think the poll messed up- 50% and 64.29% make 114.29% unless my maths is wrong lol.

How come?

Seriously though...that is messed up.

Its a multichoice poll you can choose both. Its possible for everyone to select all so you'd have a 100% for both :P

Roserashi
04-15-2008, 04:27 AM
How old who is? if you're talking about the cast of characters then you find out that Dagger is 16 starting out and Zidane is 17 supposedly, with Steiner being in the 30 range, and Amarant I think, with freya in 20's, Eiko's 6, and Vivi's 9.

Garnet: 16 (Although if I remember correctly, the game start soon after, if not THE day of her 16th birthday)
Zidane: 16
Amarant: 26
Freya: 21
Quina: ???
Vivi: 9
Eiko: 6
Steiner: 33

Suvious
05-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Well Zidane didn't cry when Garnet played "Make pizza on the pavement by jumping from this castle" why would he cry now? Oooh I know! Maybe he had water casted on him and made him look like he was crying! xD
Is it me or is it vaguely creepy that Square decided to make two characters under ten years old? Doesn't it seem like they fantasize about children being used as fighting machines? Creepy..