PDA

View Full Version : 1st Blitz ball match

Helen
12-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Im at the 1st blitz ball match in FF X , I am playing in Japanese .

It is very difficult , I do not know a word of japanese, I want to win this one.

Big D
12-29-2007, 10:54 PM
If you've played the game in English, then maybe that'll help? If you can remember each command, and where it's situated on the menus.

Helen
12-30-2007, 04:19 AM
True, I beat it by doing something similar . I played the USA version, and then forgot it , years after. So what I did was watch the match on youtube and I took notes. I must say the laughing scene in Japanese made me laugh more than the american version.

Skyblade
12-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Basically you have to hold them off during the first half, hopefully with Tidus getting a goal, and then abuse the heck out of Jecht Shot in the two minutes you have Tidus in the second half. Not easy, but definitely possible.

Namelessfengir
12-30-2007, 05:51 AM
what abuse the jecht shot? in that game you health is so low that you only get one or two good shots with it

during the first half pass often and run with the ball all over the place. when it looks clear pass to tidus or datto and try a shot (get close)

i try to get a few ties so i can get more exp for wakka and the team

Galadus
12-30-2007, 03:39 PM
I just won it this morning, what I did was use weird swimming/passing (very handy) strategies in the first half. Keeping the ball away from the Luca Goers, then, swimming against their goal around halftime, and using Jecht shot and a break through to get past the defenders. Won 2-1 in the end. (second goal was a lucky one from Wakka, the defenders didnt get end down to 0)
P.S: whoa first post in like 2 years from me