PDA

View Full Version : Rather confusing contradiction

blackmage_nuke
12-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok so the heartless as the name suggests dont have hearts, but when ever one is destroyed with the keyblade it releases it's heart? Some one please explain.
If this is so shouldnt the nobodies be called heartless and the heartless be called nobodies?

LunarWeaver
12-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I think the heartless try to gobble other hearts because they don't have one or something like that. I just figured it was representing those hearts being released back into the world. It's been a while since I touched either game, though. I'm probly wrong :jess:.

Clawsze
12-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Actually, Heartless, despite the name, are actually the hearts of people, just the darkness of it taking a physical form. When a heart appears, i think this is the light side being released (Notice in KH1 when Xehenorts heartless was killed, no heart came out....he had no light in his heart did he?),

mooglebunni608
01-01-2008, 05:28 AM
I think the heartless try to gobble other hearts because they don't have one or something like that. I just figured it was representing those hearts being released back into the world. It's been a while since I touched either game, though. I'm probly wrong :jess:.
That's what I thought too!

FFVIFan
06-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Ok so the heartless as the name suggests dont have hearts, but when ever one is destroyed with the keyblade it releases it's heart? Some one please explain.
If this is so shouldnt the nobodies be called heartless and the heartless be called nobodies?

"Foolish Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts"
Heartless collect hearts, they do not return to normal state.
"When a Heartless devourers a heart, it seems to advance in ranks"
Heartless advance in ranks when devoured a heart.
Meaning:
Heartless only collect hearts to advance in ranks.
For example:
Shadow+Heart=Neoshadow

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-19-2008, 07:46 AM
This thread's a good half a year old. Please don't revive old, dead threads.