PDA

View Full Version : Help!

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2008, 03:29 AM
So i just got the jobs from the fire crystal and i went back to the dwarf cave, and then some guy came up and told me Tokkle was in trouble. So I get the dwarf treasures, visit the fat chocobo, test out my new classes and then make my way to tokkle. But when i get there nothings changed. What am i supposed to do?

Im playing the nes version

edit:oh god my idiocy i was at Gishal not Tokkle. Never mind

I do however have something else i want to discuss

I find that the randomisation in this game to be rather irritating. Some times you dont meet monsters for ages, and sometimes you go through the same dungeon and you meet monsters every 4 steps or something. And the damage done is too random as well, it makes it hard to formulate proper strategies with such incosistent damages done. Does anyone have a problem with this?

Crossblades
01-02-2008, 11:08 PM
edit:oh god my idiocy i was at Gishal not Tokkle. Never mind

I do however have something else i want to discuss

I find that the randomisation in this game to be rather irritating. Some times you dont meet monsters for ages, and sometimes you go through the same dungeon and you meet monsters every 4 steps or something. And the damage done is too random as well, it makes it hard to formulate proper strategies with such incosistent damages done. Does anyone have a problem with this?

I never noticed any randomization, even in the NES version:confused:

blackmage_nuke
01-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, theres the 1 hit, 2 hit thing which makes the damages keep changing and even when your up to having a standard of 6 hits or something it still goes down to 2 or 3 hits when you least expect it.