PDA

View Full Version : So, who got the PSP version of this game?

The Amazing Spiderman
01-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Who has this game or got it for christmas for the PSP, or plans to do it?

I Finally got it! :D

I got it as a Christmas present (Well, I gave it to myself...), alonside a PSP and Metal gear: Portable Ops.

How about you?

Hazzard
01-02-2008, 05:45 PM
I got it imported onto my memory stick by a friend.

I'm terribly addicted to it, and it's one of the best FF's I've played in my time. Leveling is a joy :P and everything is so difficult as well, it really makes you rack your brains, no wonder it's called "Tactics". I love using strategy in battle, the storyline is immensely compelling, full of twists, cliff hangers, drama, tension and climatic build ups. The rivalry between the two heroes, Delita and Ramza, is magnificently well done.

Just love it! :) !!!

The Amazing Spiderman
01-04-2008, 05:57 AM
Jeez, I only have like three days with it and I'm already close to finishing chapter 2. Boy, sure I'm addicted. :p

Vermachtnis
01-04-2008, 06:19 AM
I got for christmas, but I haven't played it all that much though. I just got Boko at the beginning of Chapter 2.

Relapse
01-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Me. I got an ISO of it. (sorry if this means anything bad)

So anyway. I got bored of it real soon T_T I was in chapter 3 i think. The one where a bunch of new areas suddenly open up.

Roogle
01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Please remember that there is no problem with piracy discussion as long as links to any offensive material are not provided.

I bought this game at GameStop a couple of weeks after its release and played up to the introduction of Mustadio before halting play. I will likely play the game again when I am able to edit gameplay statistics through the use of a device or a memory card editor. I have played this game so many times around that I prefer to simply edit the statistics that I want and give myself a challenge that way; actually, I only play the game using the special characters, so the second chapter becomes increasingly difficult when you only have Ramza, Mustadio, and Agrias for a majority of the chapter.

Dragonsoul
01-15-2008, 09:29 AM
I got this on Sunday!! I love this game! I beat it in 1998 for PS 1 and read the script in Spring 2006. It's one of the six games I give perfect scores to. It's my 6th favorite game. I am 6 hours into the game.

Basic123s
01-16-2008, 05:11 AM
Me. I got an ISO of it. (sorry if this means anything bad)

So anyway. I got bored of it real soon T_T I was in chapter 3 i think. The one where a bunch of new areas suddenly open up.

Same here. I am not paying a lot of money for a game that...ugh fails to be perfect. I'm talking about the lag.

Suiko Jin
01-16-2008, 11:49 PM
I got it the day it came out at my local Gamestop.

Zeromus_X
01-17-2008, 01:04 AM
I got it about a month ago or so. The slowdown during some animations is kinda annoying, but overall I really enjoy the new script and bonus content.