PDA

View Full Version : ♪ Back to school...back to school...back to show Daddy that I'm not a fool ♪

Jessweeee♪
01-03-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm back at school ;______________;

Let's all have a good cry about our back to school woes.

leader of mortals
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
cry cry cry cry cry cry... still only a 2 day week this week

rubah
01-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm pretty scared about having one hour for lunch, and that includes the time it takes to walk from classes to my dorm (listed on the uark website as "13" minutes one-way >:[)

I had half an hour to eat lunch this semester, but at least I had another hour before that I could relax and stuff. (the cafeteria didn't open until half an hour before I had to leave for classes xD)

Kirobaito
01-04-2008, 05:12 AM
I've still got eleven days before school, but I'm not too worried or pissed about having to go back. I find myself bored here at home, particularly when I don't have my regular computer.

Vermachtnis
01-04-2008, 05:55 AM
I win! I don't go back 'til the 21st. But ugh, I packed in a lot of hours the semister and I ain't looking foward to it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-04-2008, 09:35 PM
It is alright being back. I rather go to school than my part-time job. x-x;

Yay for only have an hour of class MWF! (11:35am-12:25pm)

Woodinator
01-04-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm pretty scared about having one hour for lunch, and that includes the time it takes to walk from classes to my dorm (listed on the uark website as "13" minutes one-way >:[)

I had half an hour to eat lunch this semester, but at least I had another hour before that I could relax and stuff. (the cafeteria didn't open until half an hour before I had to leave for classes xD)

psh an hour? I've only got 15 mins... just enough to grab a chicken sandwhich and run to my next class

anyway, i go back this sunday and im looking forward to it, although its probably gonna be freaking cold...the mississippi river being less than a mile away probably has something to do with it >.>

Sefie1999AD
01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
School's starting for me next Monday. I'll have to do some math exercises in advance, though. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my friends again, however. :)

Ouch!
01-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I've still got another eight days until school starts. It's driving me insane. This break has been long enough already. My friends are all leaving tomorrow or Monday, so I'm going to be here pretty much all alone for almost a week.

I want to get going again. No Friday classes is going to be awesome. Three day weekends every weekend!

~*~Celes~*~
01-06-2008, 03:04 AM
I went back the 3rd, which was pointless 'cause it was a Thursday. Why not just give us the rest of the week off? -_-; Though, I can let it slide, since I graduate June 1st :p

Momiji
01-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Yep, back to school. I just have to survive until February 22. These will be the longest weeks of my life. But...I'm FREE after that! I'm so excited. High school sucks, but I can't wait until I can go to college and learn stuff that actually matters! <3

rubah
01-06-2008, 05:33 AM
February? What are you on a trimester system or something? xD

Dolentrean
01-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Dont go back to my dorm for another week. I am enjoying the break, but it will be nice to get back to the daily grind. At least my dad wont be able to tell me I am waisting my time by sitting around durring break.

Rye
01-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I have until the end of June, then I am done with High School. I graduate on June 29th, my birthday. xD This first semester went by so fast, so I'm sure that the last one will just fly.

Momiji
01-06-2008, 06:47 PM
February? What are you on a trimester system or something? xD

Yep, and I'm graduating early, instead of in June with everyone else. :D

MushroomZOMBIE
01-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I should have graduated early, but my mom said no :mad:
Basically, senoir year is just eating :skull::skull::skull::skull: for me, but my monm doesn't think so. I have enough credits! =/
And school starts tommorow. Which sucks, because I won't be able to stay up until 5 on AIM =(

Jojee
01-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I can't wait until I can go to college and learn stuff that actually matters! <3
lol

I'm kind of looking forward to classes starting again, although I'll be very busy.

Akaria
02-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Yep, back to school. I just have to survive until February 22. These will be the longest weeks of my life. But...I'm FREE after that! I'm so excited. High school sucks, but I can't wait until I can go to college and learn stuff that actually matters! <3

Where I'm going, you have to do a bunch of prereq's before you get to do most of the stuff that's applicable to your major:( Kinda sucks, but the cool stuff kicks in soph year, so I'm excited:D

Lon611
02-05-2008, 04:34 AM
it's the 5th week of the quarter where i go, and i haven't done a thing :cool: