PDA

View Full Version : - Nom Nom Nom! Me Love Quiznos!

Rye
01-03-2008, 09:54 PM
This is a thread why Quiznos is so good and why everyone should eat it.

I love Quiznos. I just picked some up before. I get a small chicken carbonara. It's just the right size for me because once I finish eating it, I'm nice and full, but not sick yucky pain full. Chicken Carbonaras are yummy because they have chicken, mozerella cheese, bacon, and mushrooms. When you buy a drink with a sammich, you get a free bag of chips!

Nom nom nom nom~ :kaoclove:

Goldenboko
01-03-2008, 09:56 PM
We have a local place that puts Quiznoes, and Subway to shame. TO SHAME I SAY!

Shoeberto
01-03-2008, 09:56 PM
They put one in at school. I'm not a big fan of subs but Allie really likes getting stuff from there. I'm more partial to the Mexican place right next to it, which I've never really seen anyone else eat at. But I love it. Best burritos ever.

~*~Celes~*~
01-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Subway has stolen my heart, I'm afraid :lovers:

rubah
01-03-2008, 10:23 PM
honey mustard chicken ;oooooooooooo

escobert
01-03-2008, 10:25 PM
we only have subway or you can get subs at the pizza place but the pizza is far better so everyone gets that :p

Madame Adequate
01-03-2008, 10:49 PM
We have so many Subways and one Quiznos around here. Never been into the Quiznos.

Chimp
01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Large beef dip or a large prime rib peppercorn. NO SAUTED ONIONS.

On wheat~

Rye
01-03-2008, 10:52 PM
We have so many Subways and one Quiznos around here. Never been into the Quiznos.

Do it or else I'll teabag the marines again in Halo 3. :kaoclove:

Fonzie
01-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Thought you were vegetarian. :confused:

Madame Adequate
01-03-2008, 10:54 PM

I don't really care what my ex-girlfriend threatens to do in her sick private one-player games of Halo :3. :bounce:

Zeldy
01-03-2008, 10:55 PM
I have never seen a Quiznos, but it's like a subway?

I have a Hearty Italien 6" sub with chicken and cheese, salad and plenty of tomato sauce every time I go there, yum :3

Aerith's Knight
01-03-2008, 10:59 PM

I don't really care what my ex-girlfriend threatens to do in her sick private one-player games of Halo :3. :bounce:

...what?

Yamaneko
01-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Quiznos is almost as bad as Arby's.

rubah
01-03-2008, 11:15 PM
The worst thing about quiznos is that they don't carry cucumber slices at the one stu mentioned. Or any of them that I've been to for that case (2)

Odaisé Gaelach
01-03-2008, 11:25 PM
No Quiznos for me: it's either Mizzoini's (pizza) or Maximus (generic takeaway - highly recommended at 2AM after the pub).

Roto13
01-04-2008, 12:05 AM
With Cheddar and Broccoli soup, plz.

Leeza
01-04-2008, 12:18 AM
I have never eaten at Quiznos. :cat:

Flare_Cross
01-04-2008, 12:31 AM
i like their BBQ chicken pizza...

Momiji
01-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Quiznos and Subway is okay, but the local Penn Station (I don't know if it's a very widespread chain yet or not, we just recently got one built about a year ago, and it's the only one in our area) puts both of them to shame. It's a bit more expensive than both of them, and there isn't as much selection, but the food is *fantastic*.

oddler
01-04-2008, 03:27 AM
I've only been to Quiznos once. It was really good but from what I remember it was a bit pricy compared to Subway. I usually eat at Subway since there's not a Quiznos close by.

Lynx
01-04-2008, 04:33 AM
im currently eating subway but i prefer quiznos but its closed this late at night unfortunatly.

Kirobaito
01-04-2008, 05:26 AM
I eat Quizno's usually once a week.

I used to like Subway a lot more, but after eating Quizno's consistently, I've learned to prefer it.

Araciel
01-04-2008, 07:42 AM
/high fives rye

Though I enjoy the chicken carb w/extra sauce+cheese even more ;) It's only the most perfect sandwich EVAR...But I remember us agreeing on this in the before time.

Calliope
01-04-2008, 07:49 AM
I like Quiznos a lot, and I like their advertisements a lot, but we don't have it here. Dominoes has made it this far, but Subway is the only custom-sandwich shop around, I'm afraid.

Jowy
01-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Roogle steals things from Quiznos.

Calliope
01-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Jowy steals sigs from eestlinc :D

Shlup
01-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Quiznios is gross. It's all about Togos' roast beef and avocado. Also, Togos is frequently combined with Baskin Robins so it's like heeeeaaaaaven.

Shauna
01-04-2008, 12:09 PM
I have never heard of Quiznos. :)

Madame Adequate
01-04-2008, 01:21 PM

You are from Scotland. :)

...what?

She's a traitor just to threaten that. I shall not date a traitor to Humanity.

Jess
01-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Yep. Only Subway, which is yummmy. :jess:

Iceglow
01-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I believe theres a Quinzo's in the Oxford Street Plaza, but I've never brought anything from it. Food on Oxford Street and around there is expensive but it seems to go up AGAIN when you enter the plaza I wouldn't mind but the plaza sucks. I love Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Subs though :)

PS. Rye, you can teabag the marines as many times as you like in an online game of halo 3 involving me...I tend to do so too if playing with Psy.

Roogle
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Quiznos was a motivating factor for me to stop spending so much money on fast food.

One of the executives at work asked my co-worker to get him lunch from Quiznos, but she was busy — she asked me to go to Quiznos and get a sandwich for him and myself — so I went to Quiznos, bought his sandwich, bought my sandwich, and the total came to over $25.00. I will never spend that much money on two sandwiches again. Those sandwiches were not worth that money, and it motivated me to start paying less money for things that people pay full price for. I can guarantee that my next trip to Quiznos will cost half of that for twice more... one way or another.

Jessweeee♪
01-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I can't get there unless someone drives me and all of the people I know with licenses are so snobby about food. ZOMG I'M NOT TAKING YOU THERE THEY'RE LAME 'CUZ THEY MAKE FOOD AND IT'S NOT WHAT I MADE SO THEREFORE THEY SUCK BECAUSE.

Breine
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
I have never eaten at Quiznos. :cat:

Me neither. I don't think we have them here in Denmark.. just like Starbucks (:eek:). Instead we have Subway and something called Sunset, which is just like Subway only better..

escobert
01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Quiznos was a motivating factor for me to stop spending so much money on fast food.

One of the executives at work asked my co-worker to get him lunch from Quiznos, but she was busy — she asked me to go to Quiznos and get a sandwich for him and myself — so I went to Quiznos, bought his sandwich, bought my sandwich, and the total came to over $25.00. I will never spend that much money on two sandwiches again. Those sandwiches were not worth that money, and it motivated me to start paying less money for things that people pay full price for. I can guarantee that my next trip to Quiznos will cost half of that for twice more... one way or another.

Can I come live with you? <3

Shoeberto
01-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Pretty much all subs are way over priced, which is part of the reason why I don't like them.

It's that combined with the fact that I've never had a sub whose flavor really impressed me. It's always been like, hey, a $6 cold meat sandwich with too much bread... yay.

(I know Quizno's toasts theirs, just humor me)

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I meant to try a Quiznos when I was travelling the world. I'm boycotting Subway, though. I only go to little sandwich bars. There's a place in Taunton that sells MASSIVE! roast dinner sandwiches. Seriously, you get stuffing and everything. :D I go there instead. It's cheaper too and, like Rye mentioned, it doesn't make me all bloaty full, just yummy ahhhhhh full.

In my town, there's a place called Piggy's. It's delicious.

I Took the Red Pill
01-04-2008, 07:44 PM
The one time I went into Quiznos my food was horrible, so I'll not be going back there again.