PDA

View Full Version : Serious thread

Jack Meoffer
01-05-2008, 05:19 AM
I'm having major depression in my life, I'm turning to drugs as an escape route to hide my problems. My father hates me and plans on kicking me out in the near future and I have no where else to turn. My only real friends is the Catholic priests but even they don't like me anymore. People just don't understand what I'm going through right now and it's making me angry at the world. My school is giving me lots of anger. My girlfriend left me and I have no where else to turn. It's hard growing up In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys said were up in no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air. :)

Momiji
01-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Thread closes in 3, 2, 1.... :p

Psychotic
01-05-2008, 05:27 AM
You'd have had better luck if you'd gone with All Your Base.

theundeadhero
01-07-2008, 09:23 PM
You see what happens when things get serious around here? We hit the ban stick.