PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a fool in the rain.

Fonzie
01-05-2008, 06:46 AM
How's your life, my fellow fora's goers?

Honestly, I keep finding myself doing less and less these days, seeing as how the holidays remind myself of how lonely I actually seem to be. :p

escobert
01-05-2008, 06:51 AM
not bad. Working not much else really.

Rainecloud
01-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I'm far too busy and stressed, but that's life, I guess.

Thanks for asking.

Kanshisha
01-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Lifes been going up and down, but that's expected...i guess

Calliope
01-05-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm bored, and I'm in the middle of culling a lot of things so my house is messy.

Zeldy
01-05-2008, 12:34 PM
It isnt so great. I'm far too paranoid for my own good, I'm always assuming people are thinking the worst. There was big arguments with me and my friends but we sorted it, I just can't help being paranoid that things still aren't sorted, things are being said, a clear division or whatever.

I also have my mock GCSE exams starting next week and I have hardly revised!

Madame Adequate
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Videogames.

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm totally stressed out, man. Way too much work. Probably my fault really, as I leave it till the last moment. But for the first week of the holidays I had work everyday but two, and was too tired after to get any college work done. Now I have the weekend to sort out three folders and revise.

Problem is, I've forgotten my college password, so can't check what exams I've got when, or what order my folder is supposed to be going in.

Stress-tastic. That, and lonely. But the loneliness is my fault too, and can also wait.

Chemical
01-05-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm bored, and I'm in the middle of culling a lot of things so my house is messy.

I'll take the bore out of your dom
And I'll do it with pizazz

Anyways.
Life is going; I return to my classes on Monday, Paramedic
The rockclimbing club meets every Wednesday night
I work inbetween my scheduled activities and classes at a clothing store, Roots
And I'm just starting up a skydiving club; we're getting ready to jump for May
Between all the major things I have household chores to keep me busy; that and Diablo II

Old Manus
01-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Spent the majority of my time in work to pay for stuff I can't afford but still bought for the lulz.

Rye
01-05-2008, 05:32 PM
I don't really know. I'm real happy relationship wise, but I feel pretty sad in regards of school, work, myself, etc.

Jojee
01-05-2008, 06:01 PM
When I played Yahoo Pool with krissy back in the day, I always used to pick the room Fool in the Rain. :3

Fonzie
01-05-2008, 07:34 PM
No one's gotten the Led Zeppelin reference yet?

Robert Plant is sad. :(

Aerith's Knight
01-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Led who?

jk =)

Jess
01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
I am happy in my relationship, with my family and with my friends.

I'm not happy with the fact that I'm so unorganised with college work and I'm not putting in as much effort and hardwork that I should be and am completely capable of. I'm not happy that I don't have and am struggling to find a job as a barmaid because I'm completely lacking in money. I also am stressed out because of my upcoming driving test and millions of college assignments that need to be completed. I'm also not entirely happy with myself (appearance wise), but that's called being a teenage girl.

Other than that, everything is fine. :jess:

Lynx
01-06-2008, 06:27 PM
well right now i hate work dont get to go snowboarding enough. im actually makeing good money at my job now too but i honestly dont give a crap about money and would rather have a more fun job for the sacrafice of pay. i dont have a gf nor am i really interested in anyone anyways. i rarely see my friends any more. and yet i still feel as if things are going to get better soon.

Roto13
01-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I've decided to take a little break in the eye of the raging tornado that is my life. Also

Videogames.

Breine
01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Work wise everything is pretty good. I've just been given a lot of good and long shifts at my job, which is always nice when you trying to earn some money and when you saving them up for a trip around the world. All in all I need around 16000 dollars, and so far I have around 6500 dollars... so I guess I'm well on my way, since there still are 8 months before I'm taking off.. so yeah, that's going pretty well. Also, I'm really looking forward to it.. and it's always nice to have something truly amazing to look forward to :)

Other than that I guess I'm okay. Sometimes the level of my insecurity goes through the roof, and other times I'm fine with myself. That's the main problem at the moment, but I guess/hope it'll get better.

Vikeve
01-06-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm enjoying my time with friends since they are all so freaking awesome buuuuuuuuuuuut mid terms are coming and I'm freaking out plus I'm flunking Global Studies and I'm trying to pull the grade back up.:(

~*~Celes~*~
01-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Things are okay, I suppose. Looking for a job, boyfriend's a little mad because he's in the "mood" and we started something but I had to get up and do something for my mom, plus guitar hero distracted me (newest addiction), so instead of "brb" it ended up being "bbl" and when I came back (not sure how long it took), he was upset and I asked why...he didn't tell me until about 1/2 hour later when I was up doing something and he went to watch a movie with his dad...He was upset over the fact that we started to secks but didn't really get into it >.>

I can kind of understand, but still...why is he so upset over that?

Other than that, school's going okay, just gotta work on my French a bit more -.o

The Unknown Guru
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
If I can get my freakin sister off the TV, I play GHIII for hours upon end. That's about it. Nothing else happening.

rubah
01-06-2008, 11:30 PM
I went bike riding with my parents today. We rode three miles and it about wore me out xD

confidence999
01-07-2008, 02:25 PM
I am fine.

Yamaneko
01-07-2008, 08:10 PM
It was so obvious it wasn't worth alluding to.

I think I'm ready for a complete change within the next year or so. I'm going to save up money and do something. I don't know what (most likely travel for a bit), but a change from the day to day is the plan.

Aerith's Knight
01-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I went bike riding with my parents today. We rode three miles and it about wore me out xD

your joking right? i ride 14 miles every schoolday

Kanshisha
01-07-2008, 11:27 PM
AK, Rubah i think is a girl lol.

Oh yeah, got my self a game for the PS3, assassin's creed, once SF4 comes out im buying it, the same thing with FF13

rubah
01-07-2008, 11:33 PM

your joking right? i ride 14 miles every schoolday

See in america we have these things called cars and we trade our muscles for their speed and protection.

So no, I'm not joking one bit.

Fonzie
01-08-2008, 01:26 AM
It was so obvious it wasn't worth alluding to.

I think I'm ready for a complete change within the next year or so. I'm going to save up money and do something. I don't know what (most likely travel for a bit), but a change from the day to day is the plan.

And you are?

Shiny
01-08-2008, 02:15 AM
It's a Wonderful Life!