PDA

View Full Version : so, betches, war is it?

NeoTifa
01-05-2008, 06:57 AM
i hate servers. i hate them. they anger me. as a dishtank operator at Bob Evans, i can officially say, the waitresses are b#$%&~!!!! honestly, i am so nice to them! all i ask of them is to put the dishes in the buss tub, not on the counter a 1/2 inch away from the tub. i went out and bussed their tables all day today (3 tankers, and there are no bussboys/girls anymore) and one of them accused me of stealing their tips! i am the most honest person there, and i get called into the office in front of 2 managers to empty my pockets. unfortunatally, i had money in my pocket, and after lengthy research, found that i used a 5 to by my 95cent advil. i was so mad!!!!! D=<

so, have you ever gotten framed, accused, and such, but found innocent and tormented said accuser until shamed?

Fonzie
01-05-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm the Red Pill, DK, and Paula tricked me into thinking I was going to get banned with some elaborate hoax full of shenanigans and such else, and then Kieth blamed DK's part on James, so this lead to much confusion and leading me to enjoy the talents of the Gemstones and Sufjan Stevens.

What a day. :D

Rainecloud
01-05-2008, 07:39 AM
I nearly got blamed for supposedly switching the fire alarm on at school. I didn't do it, of course, it was some idiot. The swimming class teacher took me and a few others who were there at the time to see the headteacher. The headteacher took one look at me, asked me if I did it, to which I replied "No, I didn't." He then let me go and kept the other known troublecausers behind.

It pays to have a good reputation. Hell, I could have gotten away with it. :p

ReloadPsi
01-05-2008, 12:36 PM
No, but I've been able to abuse reputation to get away with things I did do.

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Probably.

I remember once when I was the reverse. I did something and someone else got blamed for it (that was the plan), and they still don't know it was me. That was almost 10 years ago, now.

NeoTifa
01-05-2008, 04:02 PM
lol what did you do

Aerith's Knight
01-05-2008, 04:05 PM
i only get blamed for things.. im never found innocent.. quite annoying really.

Old Manus
01-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Fonz and Psy tried to blow my cover.

As well as something else.

Quindiana Jones
01-05-2008, 05:21 PM
lol what did you do

I forged someone else's handwriting and wrote a really mean letter to someone in my class. No one liked this girl anyway. Though that's not really a defence - it was really mean and wrong. But, like I said, I was about 7ish so meh.

It was a really good forge though. :D

Momiji
01-06-2008, 03:56 AM
It's sort of annoying. I almost always get away with stuff I do, but I always get framed for things I didn't do. D:

Namelessfengir
01-06-2008, 04:11 AM
lol what did you do

I forged someone else's handwriting and wrote a really mean letter to someone in my class. No one liked this girl anyway. Though that's not really a defence - it was really mean and wrong. But, like I said, I was about 7ish so meh.

It was a really good forge though. :D

thats pretty impressive being able to forge handwriting at that age

Madame Adequate
01-06-2008, 04:22 AM

Every night, they try to take over the world.

Markus. D
01-06-2008, 04:24 AM
Thank gosh someone else here knows how and where to use Kelly Talk.

Betch <3

Fonzie
01-06-2008, 04:41 AM

Well, to be honest James(probably not your real name), I'll believe whatever someone says to me at times. :p

Tavrobel
01-06-2008, 06:06 AM

Every night, they try to take over the world.

But which one is truly insane?

Kuroshima
01-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Well... I caught accused for beating some kid up once... I actually did do it, but I didn't like getting accused for it.:mad:

Avarice-ness
01-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Waitress' arn't evil. They're smart, I mean clearly the job system didn't work in this case and they won.

That's kind of depressing.

You should be a waitress since you know you can get away with framing people. :razz:

Eiko Guy
01-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Some kid was caught shoplifting and I just happened to be around his age. So me and my friends all had to empty our pockets. They took cologne that my friend bought for me the day before. Since i had no receipt for it.

I said they sould take my clothes and shoes as well since i dont have the receipt for those. So like any manly man such as I would do I called my mom. I asked her to do her best impersonation of my aunt when she got there.

Note to all users: Acting ghetto does pay off at times.

Quindiana Jones
01-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Some kid was caught shoplifting and I just happened to be around his age. So me and my friends all had to empty our pockets. They took cologne that my friend bought for me the day before. Since i had no receipt for it.

I said they sould take my clothes and shoes as well since i dont have the receipt for those. So like any manly man such as I would do I called my mom. I asked her to do her best impersonation of my aunt when she got there.

Note to all users: Acting ghetto does pay off at times.

If it weren't for my fear of being viewed as a Rye wannabe, I'd put a whole army of Kao smilies here. They are the only true way to describe how I feel about your mum impersonating your ghetto aunt.

NeoTifa
01-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Waitress' arn't evil. They're smart, I mean clearly the job system didn't work in this case and they won.

That's kind of depressing.

You should be a waitress since you know you can get away with framing people. :razz:

actally, i started out serving for 6 months before going back to dishtank. they just now finally took the "server" option off my clock on menu. lol. but i never EVER did any of the stupid crap they did/do. they just screwed me outta a raise, they stack crap retardedly so they all fall on teh floor in a cascade of dishes and the managers take them out of my paycheck, they dont even put crap in the buss tubs, and they throw their trash in the silverware buss tub instead of the trashcan. i swear they do it on purpose.

my brother blames me for all the ghey crap he does all the time. he threw the pepper shaker at me and i dodged it and it broke the screen door once. and it was my fault for dodging and i had to clean up the mess. :mad2: just cuz hes adhd does NOT make him a princess!!!!! grrrr.....