01-06-2008, 01:54 AM
I have a PS3 and i wanna set up a wireless connection

I have an Apple Airport

For some reason, it cannot establish a connection

I did almost everything manually(IP, SSID, etc) and still it did not work

HELPPPP!!!!

Shlup
01-06-2008, 02:04 AM
I suggest trying the PS3 forum (http://www.ps3forums.com/). I don't know what percent of EoFF's population has a PS3, but I'm sure the percentage there is much higher.

jaiman
01-06-2008, 02:16 AM
I had the same problem. Theres a simple but weird remedie for it. take the cord, stick it in the ps3. now you'll need an onion for it. stick the end of the cord in the onion. take a second cord and hook it up. it sounds weird but works. no lie.

BizarroSephiroth
01-06-2008, 02:20 AM
I had the same problem. Theres a simple but weird remedie for it. take the cord, stick it in the ps3. now you'll need an onion for it. stick the end of the cord in the onion. take a second cord and hook it up. it sounds weird but works. no lie.

just when i thought id get a serious reply :eep:

Dolentrean
01-06-2008, 06:39 AM
You own a ps3 so... there isnt much I can do for you.

Roto13
01-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Check the PS3 website for a list of compatible routers to make sure yours is on it.

I'm assuming you've tried power cycling everything. (Unplugging everything for a few minutes and trying again.) I'm also assuming you're too far away to try to directly connect to your router. :P Or your modem.

Madame Adequate
01-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Getting my 360 online was a bitch, it took me ages to figure out how to do it. All I had to do in the end was reset the thing (Hard reset) but finding that information was ugh. So anyway the point I'm making is, check with Apple as well as with Sony on what's going on here. It could easily be that one option somewhere is screwing everything up and in changing that you'll be fine.

Old Manus
01-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Have you changed the network settings to 'Wireless' instead of cable? It won't work otherwise.