PDA

View Full Version : Kefka > Sephy

Bahamut2000X
01-08-2008, 08:03 PM
And here is why. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2TRGt6QpMv8)

Discuss!!

qwertysaur
01-08-2008, 08:23 PM
That was great!

LunarWeaver
01-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I actually watched a YouTube link! I thought that was cute :jess: And Quinn was in it! Guy had a good cackle going xD I liked his rant about Sephiroth except for his whole "sword is compensating for something". For God's sakes people, how many times are you gonna use that joke.

Vermachtnis
01-08-2008, 08:38 PM
xD that was awesome. I haven't laughed like that in awhile.

Aerith's Knight
01-08-2008, 08:42 PM
me neither.. the pokemon battle in the end was so cool

Go pinlip *throws stupid doll*

Go ifrit *big motherfucker gets on stage*

xD

Big D
01-08-2008, 09:18 PM
He definitely thinks he's a lot funnier than he actually is... not a bad video, but they over-did the obnoxiousness quite a bit.

rubah
01-08-2008, 09:25 PM
holy crap that was awesome xD

He definitely thinks he's a lot funnier than he actually is... not a bad video, but they over-did the obnoxiousness quite a bit.
Do you think they asked people beforehand if they could insult them? Else I would imagine someone would eventually call security xD

cloud21zidane16
01-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Funny video:D

Goldenboko
01-08-2008, 09:46 PM
That was actually incredibly awesome.

"You could use this"
"What a 1 up?"
"No a Life! WAHAHAHAHA!"

"IFRIT I CHOOSE YOU!"

Big D
01-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Do you think they asked people beforehand if they could insult them? Else I would imagine someone would eventually call security xDYeah, most of that was staged, and staged quite cleverly - especially the insults and whatnot - but I still found a lot of it to be overblown and distasteful. Harley Quinn was cute, though ^_^

Goldenboko
01-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Do you think they asked people beforehand if they could insult them? Else I would imagine someone would eventually call security xDYeah, most of that was staged, and staged quite cleverly - especially the insults and whatnot - but I still found a lot of it to be overblown and distasteful. Harley Quinn was cute, though ^_^

Overblown? When I think Kefka all I think is overblown.

I love when he threw the teapot.

Bahamut2000X
01-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Some of my favorite parts of all time from it.

"Kefka what does the scan spell say about his powerlevel?"

"IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAANDDD!!!!!"

"What 9000? That's impossible!"

--------------------

"Hey Keka, how's it going?"

"Not while I'm holding my magicite."

"It's cool."
---------------------

And I still love how accurate the Sephy comparison was.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-09-2008, 12:00 AM
These videos always just make me feel embarrassed for that guy.

NeoCracker
01-09-2008, 02:01 AM
It was really funny from time to time, but that felt way to much like Joker and not enough like Kefka.

Gilthanes
01-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Felt he pretty well summed up what Kefka would actually act like if he existed in the real world.

Crazy and very annoying, with plenty of "hatehatehatehate"

lol the ending is classic
... bathroom scene, random guys like kefka whats up, and replies with "not while my hands are on the magicite"

priceless

ReloadPsi
01-09-2008, 08:29 AM
As if I need to see why; I agree wholefartedly.

Iceglow's gonna be real jealous.

Kefka has ALWAYS been my favourite FF villain. ALWAYS!!!

Roto13
01-09-2008, 05:29 PM

Yes. >_> I couldn't watch past 20 seconds.

Bahamut2000X
01-09-2008, 06:24 PM

Stop being a playa'hater Kishi.

The Crystal
01-10-2008, 01:20 PM
IMHO this guy is hilarious. He is a very good Kefka.

I liked his rant about Sephiroth except for his whole "sword is compensating for something". For God's sakes people, how many times are you gonna use that joke.

What he said in his rant, is the proof that the majority of FFVI fanbase(and FFVII haters) never played FFVII(or played it a long time ago and forgot everything about it).
He only killed a flower girl? Don't make me laugh, and go play the game again. "Momma's boy"? It's already confirmed Sephiroth was controlling Jenova.

The FFVII haters/FFVI fanboys should learn the facts, before bashing FFVII and Sephiroth, with fallacious arguments.

But the guy in the video is still hilarious.

Kanshisha
01-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Haha, 200 episodes and you haven't even gotten together!~

Ahahahaha ^^

Bahamut2000X
01-10-2008, 03:29 PM
What he said in his rant, is the proof that the majority of FFVI fanbase(and FFVII haters) never played FFVII(or played it a long time ago and forgot everything about it).
He only killed a flower girl? Don't make me laugh, and go play the game again. "Momma's boy"? It's already confirmed Sephiroth was controlling Jenova.

It was a joke. >.>

And sadly it is true, Sephiroth pretty much killed a flower girl, a few random people, and like 1 village, hung around his mom way too much for any sane person, and ATTEMPTED to mess up the world. Kefka destroyed entire nations through supieror military force and malicious tactics like poisoning. Left no one alive man, woman, child, or elderly, double crossed anyone and everyone, and eventually brings the entire world into a state of ruins where the sky bleeds red, and the ground is scorched, and where random destruction is common to reshape to the geography for fun.

But not to drive this thread off topic. >.>

MistaCloudStrife
01-10-2008, 03:47 PM

It was a joke. >.>

And sadly it is true, Sephiroth pretty much killed a flower girl, a few random people, and like 1 village, hung around his mom way too much for any sane person, and ATTEMPTED to mess up the world. Kefka destroyed entire nations through supieror military force and malicious tactics like poisoning. Left no one alive man, woman, child, or elderly, double crossed anyone and everyone, and eventually brings the entire world into a state of ruins where the sky bleeds red, and the ground is scorched, and where random destruction is common to reshape to the geography for fun.

I have to agree. Kefka is the almighty king of villians of the Final Fantasy world because he can pour poison into a river and push a few statues around in order to spin the world into chaos. Sephiroth has nothing on his great, super-duper, almighty "pouring" and "pushing" abilities. ^_~

Funny video by the way. I liked Kefka, I just don't think he's as great as all the FFVI fans think he is. ^^

Bahamut2000X
01-10-2008, 05:10 PM
I have to agree. Kefka is the almighty king of villians of the Final Fantasy world because he can pour poison into a river and push a few statues around in order to spin the world into chaos. Sephiroth has nothing on his great, super-duper, almighty "pouring" and "pushing" abilities. ^_~

Funny video by the way. I liked Kefka, I just don't think he's as great as all the FFVI fans think he is. ^^

I find your lack of faith disturbing. *force chokes you*....*fails* T_T

The Crystal
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
It was a joke. >.>

Yeah, Sephiroth didn't do much. He never manipulated Jenova and the clones, never held back <gosh darn> Holy, wasn't the cause of the planet releasing the Weapons that terrorised the world, didn't summon Meteor, didn't cause a technological retrocess in the world(for more information about that, read "On a Way to a Smile"), didn't spread a disease across the world that killed millions, didn't corrupt and gain control over great part of the source of magic and life in the world(Lifestream), etc.
No, he did nothing of that. That was just my imagination. :rolleyes2

Before trying to bash Sephiroth, get your facts straigth, okay? Good.

QFT

Edit by Kishi: Your self-censorship could use some work!

Bahamut2000X
01-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Sigh guess I'll just need to start a new thread so this one doesn't become a big hate fest to actually get my point across. And here I thought my day wouldn't require doing actual work. :(

The Crystal
01-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Sigh guess I'll just need to start a new thread so this one doesn't become a big hate fest to actually get my point across. And here I thought my day wouldn't require doing actual work. :(

That's not a "big hate fest", I just want you to get your facts straigth before bashing a character you don't like. Because if you have little knowledge about the character you are bashing, you will just look stupid.

How would you feel, if I created a thread where I stated Kefka is lame, because he didn't kill anyone in FFVI? Wouldn't you correct me? It's the same thing here.

Hazzard
01-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I found it quite sad to be honest. A bit embarrassing, and hardly humorous in the slightest.

Bolivar
01-10-2008, 10:13 PM
lolz... i thought he did kefka actually pretty good, a little too silly at times but it was a great video.

I salute your effort Bahamut200X!

That being said, Kefka is probably the most underdeveloped villain in the entire series, and there were more than likely more people in the Shinra building than in the entire world of FFVI (of which he only destroyed 1 town). That is all.

Bahamut2000X
01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
That's not a "big hate fest", I just want you to get your facts straigth before bashing a character you don't like. Because if you have little knowledge about the character you are bashing, you will just look stupid.

Guess I should of reworded by what I meant by hate fest. As with just about any FFVII related argument it generally turns sour, so I wanted to spare this thread from veering off topic down that road which would undoubtedly turn into just mindless bickering over who thought who was their favorite etc.

As for my reasons for disliking Sephiroth? I think I had some valid reasons especially since I was mostly comparing him to Kefka. Honestly I don't think he's a terrible villain, better then some of the crap ones Square has come up with (Yu-Yevon, Seymour, Ultimecia, but that's another topic altogether) but I personally believe he is over rated and isn't nearly as good a villain as Kefka.

Thought about the facts bit? What facts did I get wrong? He burned a village...correct. He killed a flower girl...correct. You see Jenova or Sephiroth and generally the other wasn't far behind...correct. (And personally I think that fact alone warrants the momma's boy joke, but that's just me >.>) I hardly see how I didn't get the facts straight. As for the later things you listed Sephiroth doing a lot of that is merely opinion on atrocity. Personally I think Shinra did more evil acts over all then Sephiroth, just by comparison, I mean they oppressed people, and were the root cause for all of Sephiroths hate.

How would you feel, if I created a thread where I stated Kefka is lame, because he didn't kill anyone in FFVI? Wouldn't you correct me? It's the same thing here.

I would correct you on his not killing anyone in FFVI as he quite clearly did and that has tangible evidence to back it up. As for making a thread, sure go right ahead I could care less if you hated Kefka and went on why you disliked him so long as you can be civil about it and actually give a reason why as opposed to the majority of people out there who can't give valid reasons for anything, they just don't like it 'cause' and try and make that into an argument.

Perhaps I wasn't being the most tactful in my first comment on Sephiroth (though as I said above I did pretty much give a list of some of his evil deeds) but regardless I didn't think someone would get so upset about a joke comment in a light hearted thread about a joke movie. >.>

MistaCloudStrife
01-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Oh god just end this. It's no fun anymore when I can't sarcastically counter any arguments. Lets just say they both fail as villains since they both ended up losing at the end.:tongue:

The Crystal
01-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Guess I should of reworded by what I meant by hate fest. As with just about any FFVII related argument it generally turns sour, so I wanted to spare this thread from veering off topic down that road which would undoubtedly turn into just mindless bickering over who thought who was their favorite etc.

If you wanted to spare this thread of becoming a "hate fest" between FFVI and FFVII's fanbase, why the hell you named it "Kefka > Sephiroth"?!?! I mean, come on!

As for my reasons for disliking Sephiroth? I think I had some valid reasons especially since I was mostly comparing him to Kefka. Honestly I don't think he's a terrible villain, better then some of the crap ones Square has come up with (Yu-Yevon, Seymour, Ultimecia, but that's another topic altogether) but I personally believe he is over rated and isn't nearly as good a villain as Kefka.

From what I read, your reasons for prefering Kefka over Sephiroth, is that the first accomplished more than the later. But when you listed their accomplishments, you forgot many things Seph did, and you listed everything Kefka did. Your comparison was unfair.

Thought about the facts bit? What facts did I get wrong? He burned a village...correct. He killed a flower girl...correct. You see Jenova or Sephiroth and generally the other wasn't far behind...correct. (And personally I think that fact alone warrants the momma's boy joke, but that's just me >.>) I hardly see how I didn't get the facts straight. As for the later things you listed Sephiroth doing a lot of that is merely opinion on atrocity. Personally I think Shinra did more evil acts over all then Sephiroth, just by comparison, I mean they oppressed people, and were the root cause for all of Sephiroths hate.

Like I said before, the problem is that your comparison between Kefka and Sephiroth was unfair.
I can easily say that Sephiroth is a better villain because of all the people he killed in the Shinra building, and Shinra ship, while Kefka killed General Leo. But that's wrong, because killing Leo is not the only thing he did.

Oh, and everything I listed about Sephiroth is canon. Everything. If you disagree with something, than show me what it is, and we can talk about it.

I would correct you on his not killing anyone in FFVI as he quite clearly did and that has tangible evidence to back it up. As for making a thread, sure go right ahead I could care less if you hated Kefka and went on why you disliked him so long as you can be civil about it and actually give a reason why as opposed to the majority of people out there who can't give valid reasons for anything, they just don't like it 'cause' and try and make that into an argument.

And if I give a wrong reason for hating him, like "he only killed one person"? Is the same thing as stating "Sephiroth only killed a flower girl and burned a village". That's what you did here.

Perhaps I wasn't being the most tactful in my first comment on Sephiroth (though as I said above I did pretty much give a list of some of his evil deeds) but regardless I didn't think someone would get so upset about a joke comment in a light hearted thread about a joke movie. >.>

I'm not upset, I'm only remembering you that Sephiroth did much more than burning a village and killing a girl.

Eiko Guy
01-12-2008, 10:34 PM
"200 episodes and you havent even gotten togther. Mybe you should hang out with your gay brother"

Genius.

Larahl
01-12-2008, 11:20 PM
I thought it was hilarious. :p

"This place reeks from virginity."
Awesomesuace. XD

NeoCracker
01-12-2008, 11:32 PM
To "The Crystal"

First, I haven't played VII in a while, but wasn't Jenova basically crippled when Sephiroth dominated it? If thats the case, its not really much of an accomplishment. Its not better then stabbing a guy in a coma and going "I owned you!"

Second, he did hold back Holy and summon meteor. Meteor, however, failed. You get this game leading up to sephiroths aquisition of Meteor, and it fails.

Third, I don't really think Weapon was part of Sephiroths plan. Sure, it caused Chaos in the outside world, but what did that really do for him?

The big thing is, While Sephiroth did alot, none of it was spectacular, and the only 2 things he did that were worth much was holding off Holy, and achiving the black Materia.

Compare that to Kefka, whose plans succeeded time and time again, until his last one to destroy the world.

So Sephiroth tried to accomplish things, but in the end failed at most of them.

Big D
01-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Second, he did hold back Holy and summon meteor. Meteor, however, failed. You get this game leading up to sephiroths aquisition of Meteor, and it fails. Meteor wasn't a complete failure - Holy was unleashed too late, so Upper Midgar was basically devastated, and Kalm was damaged too. Thanks to Sephiroth's violence, Shinra was utterly wiped out (though Avalanche certainly helped), leaving the world without government.

Sephiroth was also well on his way to becoming a truly godlike being when he was stopped. His goal was to absorb the Planet's energy, becoming powerful beyond compare and eventually bonding with the Planet as a supreme being... he came awfully close to achieving that.

NeoCracker
01-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Second, he did hold back Holy and summon meteor. Meteor, however, failed. You get this game leading up to sephiroths aquisition of Meteor, and it fails. Meteor wasn't a complete failure - Holy was unleashed too late, so Upper Midgar was basically devastated, and Kalm was damaged too. Thanks to Sephiroth's violence, Shinra was utterly wiped out (though Avalanche certainly helped), leaving the world without government.

Sephiroth was also well on his way to becoming a truly godlike being when he was stopped. His goal was to absorb the Planet's energy, becoming powerful beyond compare and eventually bonding with the Planet as a supreme being... he came awfully close to achieving that.

Yes, he did become close.

THough I think it is best to reject the destruction of upper Midgar and Shinra as an accomplishment. I mean its not like he cared one way or the other, it wasn't even part of his goal. It's just something that kinda happened along the way.

The Crystal
01-13-2008, 08:04 AM
To "The Crystal"

First, I haven't played VII in a while, but wasn't Jenova basically crippled when Sephiroth dominated it? If thats the case, its not really much of an accomplishment. Its not better then stabbing a guy in a coma and going "I owned you!"

Jenova was brain-dead, but she was still alive and her instinctual nature could still influence others.
Ah, and no one could take over Jenova like Sephiroth did. He was basically a half-Jenova/human and the only one with control over her cells because of that.

Second, he did hold back Holy and summon meteor. Meteor, however, failed. You get this game leading up to sephiroths aquisition of Meteor, and it fails.

And? The fact he summoned Meteor and survived is a great accomplishment. Anyone who used the Black Materia would die after doing that, but because of all the Lifestream he absorbed during 5 years before the game started, he had the power to use it and survive.

And my point in stating Meteor, is that... He summoned a giant meteor to destroy the world! Everytime someone looked to the sky, they saw a Meteor approaching them to kill everyone. People say that Kefka wanted to destroy hope... Well, Sephiroth did that.

Third, I don't really think Weapon was part of Sephiroths plan. Sure, it caused Chaos in the outside world, but what did that really do for him?

It made his enemies preoccupied in destroying them, instead of focusing on him. It was a distraction.

The big thing is, While Sephiroth did alot, none of it was spectacular, and the only 2 things he did that were worth much was holding off Holy, and achiving the black Materia.

"While Sephiroth did alot". This is what I wanted to hear. He did much more than burning a village and killing a girl.

You want spectacular feats? How about surpassing death? How about absorbing the source of magic in the world during 5 years? How about killing the most powerful man in the world(Shinra)? How about holding back a spell with power enough to wipe everything from the face of Gaia in seconds, while he controlled the clones(and later, fought the party)? How about creating a barrier that covered all the Northern Crater, and it was so powerful that could protect the Crater from even a city-buster attack(it's revealed in BC that the Junon Cannon have the power to destroy the city of Midgar in a normal shot, but a normal shot wasn't enough to destroy Sephiroth's barrier in FFVII)? How about being the main reason why the Weapons were released, causing chaos and panic in the world? How about creating fear in all the habitants of the planet, by summoning Meteor to crush them? How about causing a technological retrocess in the world(because of Midgar's destruction) while spreading an uncurable disease across the planet, and corrupting the source of magic in the world, to use the entire planet as a space-ship to travel the universe?

And some people say he didn't "mess up the world". :rolleyes2

Compare that to Kefka, whose plans succeeded time and time again, until his last one to destroy the world.

And all Sephiroth's plans in FFVII succeeded until his last one to destroy the world/become a god. So what?

In FFVII he failed in the last step of his plan, that's all. And he succeeded in AC! His plan to control the Lifestream in FFVII, was accomplished in the movie. He corrupted the Lifestream(with help of Geostigma) and could control it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kefka. But comparing everything he did, with two things Sephiroth did and forgeting all the others, is a bit unfair.

OBS: I'm not stating Sephiroth is a better villain than Kefka. I think it's ridiculous to argue about that, because it's just opinion. What I'm doing here is showing that Sephiroth did much more than "kill a flower girl". That's all.

Aerith's Knight
01-13-2008, 12:32 PM
but he killed her :(

that was just evil.. EVIL!!!

ReloadPsi
01-13-2008, 06:47 PM
I prefer Kefka to all other villains and I don't even like FF6 very much.

Goldenboko
01-13-2008, 07:39 PM
I like how this thread has nothing to do with Kefka V. Sephiroth, that was clearly just a joke in the title, but a few people have managed to center the entire thing around it... like always. :bigsmile:

NeoCracker
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
To "The Crystal"

Jenova was brain-dead, but she was still alive and her instinctual nature could still influence others.
Ah, and no one could take over Jenova like Sephiroth did. He was basically a half-Jenova/human and the only one with control over her cells because of that.

And? The fact he summoned Meteor and survived is a great accomplishment. Anyone who used the Black Materia would die after doing that, but because of all the Lifestream he absorbed during 5 years before the game started, he had the power to use it and survive.

And my point in stating Meteor, is that... He summoned a giant meteor to destroy the world! Everytime someone looked to the sky, they saw a Meteor approaching them to kill everyone. People say that Kefka wanted to destroy hope... Well, Sephiroth did that.

It made his enemies preoccupied in destroying them, instead of focusing on him. It was a distraction.

"While Sephiroth did alot". This is what I wanted to hear. He did much more than burning a village and killing a girl.

You want spectacular feats? How about surpassing death? How about absorbing the source of magic in the world during 5 years? How about killing the most powerful man in the world(Shinra)? How about holding back a spell with power enough to wipe everything from the face of Gaia in seconds, while he controlled the clones(and later, fought the party)? How about creating a barrier that covered all the Northern Crater, and it was so powerful that could protect the Crater from even a city-buster attack(it's revealed in BC that the Junon Cannon have the power to destroy the city of Midgar in a normal shot, but a normal shot wasn't enough to destroy Sephiroth's barrier in FFVII)? How about being the main reason why the Weapons were released, causing chaos and panic in the world? How about creating fear in all the habitants of the planet, by summoning Meteor to crush them? How about causing a technological retrocess in the world(because of Midgar's destruction) while spreading an uncurable disease across the planet, and corrupting the source of magic in the world, to use the entire planet as a space-ship to travel the universe?

And some people say he didn't "mess up the world". :rolleyes2

And all Sephiroth's plans in FFVII succeeded until his last one to destroy the world/become a god. So what?

In FFVII he failed in the last step of his plan, that's all. And he succeeded in AC! His plan to control the Lifestream in FFVII, was accomplished in the movie. He corrupted the Lifestream(with help of Geostigma) and could control it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kefka. But comparing everything he did, with two things Sephiroth did and forgeting all the others, is a bit unfair.

OBS: I'm not stating Sephiroth is a better villain than Kefka. I think it's ridiculous to argue about that, because it's just opinion. What I'm doing here is showing that Sephiroth did much more than "kill a flower girl". That's all.

The whole point was, is that Sephiroths accomplishments didn't really seem all the great. Not much he did really stood out compared to others.

And I think most people already know Seph did more than that, they just tend to ignore the rest.

I however, don't, because it's all those other reasons I don't really like him too. However that was hardly the point.

Heath
01-13-2008, 10:50 PM
I think that part of the reason why Kefka is so memorable as a villain is that his eccentric attitude to things, his downright insanity and how funny he is makes him stick in peoples minds. Sephiroth, on the other hand, isn't terribly unique as far as villains go. Memorable for his various deeds, but I'd say he's certainly not unique compared to Kefka.

I certainly prefer Kefka to Sephiroth myself. As for why Kefka > Sephiroth, I think most of the points I had in mind have been covered by others in this thread.

Big D
01-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Personally, I found Kefka less memorable and unique because of his eccentric attitude. He often resembles little more than a cackling madman. the aimless and pointless type of villain who might be found in a cartoon or one of the lesser Bond films.

LunarWeaver
01-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't know if the whole Kefka succeeded thing is fair in an "outside of the game" way. Because Square had already done that with FFVI, so there's no way they were gonna repeat it in the next game. Would we really want Sephiroth to destroy the world and have a repeat of the whole situation? That would suck. It would be a lame copy of what they just did and take away from VI's big moment. I'm glad Sephy-popo didn't succeed in his plans. I don't think it makes him less of a villain, he's just different and approaches things differently for the sake of the series remaining interesting.

And since this has somehow turned into a huge Vs. thread, I like Sephiroth better, just for the record. Sorry NeoCracker :kaoclove:

The Crystal
01-14-2008, 03:19 PM
So many people say they like Kefka because of his evilness or insanity. But in my opinion, what makes Kefka a popular and a "memorable" villain, is that... He is funny. His personality and lines are funny. He makes us laugh. I think this the main reason why he have so many fans.

Goldenboko
01-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Is that bad? xD

I think thats quite good :O

The Crystal
01-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Is that bad? xD

No.

I think thats quite good :O

Me too.

Hazzard
01-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Is that bad? xD

No.

I think thats quite good :OMe too.

Huh? I thought you were arguing against Kefka, now you're siding with the insanely demented clown? Boo!!! :mad2:

The Crystal
01-15-2008, 01:13 AM
Huh? I thought you were arguing against Kefka, now you're siding with the insanely demented clown? Boo!!! :mad2:

I wasn't arguing against Kefka, I was arguing in Sephiroth's favor. Like I already said, the comparison between the two was unfair. I just showed to them Sephiroth did much more than what they thought. To make things more fair.

But I like Kefka. He is very funny.

By your "Boo!!!" I assume you don't like him. Why?

Avarice-ness
01-16-2008, 06:12 AM
Dude, the second one's the best. I wanna meet that Kefka guy and hug him so he screams because I'm giving him hugs filled with happiness and not hate.

ONE DAY I'M GOING TO BE JUST LIKE HIM,