PDA

View Full Version : I don't like it!

mooglebunni608
01-10-2008, 04:06 AM
I absolutely HATE melted cheese! I'm fine with normal cheese, but once it's been melted it just makes me feel sick! I take the cheese off my pizza and I avoid foods that have cheese I can't get out of them (like the burritos with cheese in them ><)

So what foods do you dislike/hate?

Serapy
01-10-2008, 04:14 AM
Oh, my god, I absolutely love melted cheese especially on toasts!
Which food do I dislike the most? Definitely cabbages, but it's ok for me when they are mixed with something else.

BardTard
01-10-2008, 04:34 AM
I hate cheese on pizza. I have to pick it off. I'm incapable of eating it.
I have to have it on cheese burgers, salad, tacos and macaroni though.

I like peanut butter!
Um... I don't like alot of stuff.

Bahamut2000X
01-10-2008, 04:52 AM
I do not like green eggs and ham.

You can even ask Sam I am. :choc2:

oddler
01-10-2008, 05:08 AM
Cheese is great in all its physical states. :)

Not a fan of meatloaf. Ghurghbl.

NeoCracker
01-10-2008, 05:11 AM
MMM, melted Cheese.

I hate most condiments and dressings. Ketchup, mustard, Mayo, Miracle whip, horseradish, spaghetti sauce, ranch, ect.

Though I do like various Italian sauces.

Randgris
01-10-2008, 05:20 AM
I dislike
http://faculty.maxwell.syr.edu/jishnu/101/Vegetables/images/okra02.jpg

It's kinda tastes like saliva, Ewwww.

Roto13
01-10-2008, 06:13 AM
MELTED CHEESE IS THE BEST CHEESE

Vermachtnis
01-10-2008, 07:05 AM
I love melted cheese. It sometimes bugs people when I get back from Taco Bell and put my tacos in microwave just to melt the cheese.

I hate vegatables! Except potatoes, but only mashed or fried, Yams are the nastiest.

Marshall Banana
01-10-2008, 08:33 AM
I hate fish; I love strawberries, orange chicken, and cookie dough.

Miriel
01-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Melted cheese is possibly one of the greatest things EVER. In the world!

Hates: Cilantro. It LITERALLY makes me barf. I've thrown up cause of cilantro before. That stuff is naaaasty. Certain fishes are no bueno too. Like salmon. Ick.

Loves: Shrimp and potatoes in all their various forms, kimchi fried rice, kimchi stew, Korean BBQ, Thai chicken & fried rice, a nice juicy burger, pizza w/ meatballs/basil/fresh tomatoes, surf & turf tacos, nachos... oh man I could go ON AND ON AND ON. Food is love.

Yamaneko
01-10-2008, 08:48 AM
I like everything a normal person would with the exception of eggs.

Orestes
01-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Biscuits and gravy.

Yeah.

Calliope
01-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Soy cheese sandwiches = good. Some vegan cheese is more heat-resistant, though. Or something.

Steamed green beans, stir-fried broccoli, raw peas, spinach/cheese pies, minestrone soup and mint-chocolate cookies are all winners.

Most forms of tofu should be avoided though. Ugh.

Miriel
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Tofu is awesome. Maybe you're just not eating it right!

Fried tofu with soy sauce is great. So is soft cold tofu. And spicy tofu soup is SUPER YUM.

Ouch!
01-10-2008, 10:01 AM
I'm not much of a fan of tomatoes, although it's more a qualm regarding the texture than the taste. I don't like asparagus either.

Jojee
01-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Picking cheese off pizza? You guys are crazy!

I love pretty much all kinds of food :3 Right now I have a great affinity for mango popsicles.

Rantz
01-10-2008, 11:31 AM
I don't dislike a lot of stuff, really. I just like some stuff a little less. But I do love mama's food. Oh yes. Passion. :heart:

Jess
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I love melted cheese! Sometimes I take melted cheese off my pizza if there is too much of it, though. :jess:

I don't like beef. I only eat beef in mince form in lasagne, spagetti bolegnese and chilli. Otherwise I don't eat it.

Sergeant Hartman
01-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Is a pizza still a pizza if you take the cheese off though?

Tallulah
01-10-2008, 12:59 PM
I can't stand mushrooms, and most green vegetables, excepting broccoli. Maybe.

Most other things are okay.

Breine
01-10-2008, 03:50 PM
What's wrong with you.. everybody likes melted cheese. Even people who don't like cheese otherwise likes melted cheese..! :tongue:

Anyway, I don't really think there's any food that I don't like... hmm, maybe cabbage sausages... they basically taste very untasty.

fire_of_avalon
01-10-2008, 07:18 PM
MELTED CHEESE IS THE BEST CHEESE
Yes.

I like everything a normal person would with the exception of eggs.
Weird. You don't like any kind of egg?

I don't like onions or mushrooms or mangoes. That's pretty much all I don't like.

Zeldy
01-10-2008, 07:59 PM
You mean you 'don't like it' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO1DnP61QP4)? well, it's an obvious Little Britain reference ;D

I don't like beans and I don't like mash. They are both foul and minging. I don't like prawns or scampi either, Im not so enthusiastic about fish really.

Shauna
01-10-2008, 08:07 PM
You know what are clearly a curse? Brussels Sprouts. How can they even be seen as good?! How are they even EDIBLE?!

But, other than them, I don't like mushrooms and tomatoes. :D

Dolentrean
01-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I absolutely HATE melted cheese!

BLASTPHAMY!

Rye
01-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Blastphamy... xD

I love Melted Cheese like whoa.

I'm an extremely picky eater. All seafood disgusts me. I can't eat anything off of a bone, no matter how large the bone is.

Lynx
01-10-2008, 08:39 PM
i really cant think of a food i dont like.

Mystre
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
BLASTPHAMY! LIES!

You must repent for your sins cheese is the food of the gods and should have its only place the food triangle.

The worst thing I have ever ate is a filipino food called balut...it's a filipino food I used to like growing up till I found out what it was when I got older.

Shoeberto
01-10-2008, 08:55 PM
BLASTPHAMY! LIES!

You must repent for your sins cheese is the food of the gods and should have its only place the food triangle.

The worst thing I have ever ate is a filipino food called balut...it's a filipino food I used to like growing up till I found out what it was when I got older.
Isn't that a partly developed duck inside an eggshell?

cloud21zidane16
01-10-2008, 09:02 PM
I love melted cheese:D but cant stand normal cheese it makes me sick, i dont hate a lot of foods but i dont like pears:eep: ugh

Aerith's Knight
01-10-2008, 09:12 PM
i eat anything except red cabbage, brussel sprouts, melted cheese on anything but grilled cheese, jellyfish, squab(xD), shrimp(Killer shrimp!! :() and pork.

Yamaneko
01-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Weird. You don't like any kind of egg?

No. I used to be allergic to eggs so I never acquired a taste for them. I will eat other foods that call for eggs in their recipe just as long as it's not overwhelming.

Momiji
01-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Let's see. I'm really not a picky eater; I just don't eat very much. But some things that I absolutely detest are:

Big Macs from McDonalds. I had one once and nearly threw up.

Citrus skin: How can anyone eat this stuff?! Eww!

Cucumbers and pickles: Never liked them, never will.

Pretty much any vegetable EXCEPT carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, basic salad implements: Stuff like Brussels sprouts, cabbage, radishes, etc. are absolutely disgusting.

Condiments EXCEPT for ketchup, barbeque sauce, and mayonnaise: Stuff like horseradish and tartar sauce is absolutely horrifying. I don't like mustard either, but it's okay in small doses.

Fish: I absolutely hate fish. Shellfish don't count. I LOVE shellfish with a passion.

Nissin (I think that's the brand) Peanut Thai Noodles: I couldn't even eat it after I made it. The smell alone made me sick. I shall remain loyal to Maruchan forevermore because of that stuff.

Shlup
01-11-2008, 02:06 AM
I hate it when kids have a booger on their cheek.

Momiji
01-11-2008, 02:08 AM
I hate it when kids have a booger on their cheek.

I thought we were talking about food?!

Shlup
01-11-2008, 02:13 AM
Me too.

Aerith's Knight
01-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Wow.. PP.. what kind of vegetables do you eat? .. your not really saying you only eat those three things right?

that cant be healthy..

Serapy
01-11-2008, 02:50 AM
Oh, I also hate fish with a passion :p I used to make web pages spamming "I HATE FISH!!!!!" worthless of texts. I absoluetly HATE smelling fresh fish :(

I HATE FISH!!! <'>'<! <'><! <'>'<!

Dolentrean
01-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Oh, I also hate fish with a passion :p I used to make web pages spamming "I HATE FISH!!!!!" worthless of texts. I absoluetly HATE smelling fresh fish :(

I HATE FISH!!! <'>'<! <'><! <'>'<!

<'{((v))}-<

Look a fish

rororo
01-11-2008, 03:00 AM
i detest the vast majority of chinese food.

Fonzie
01-11-2008, 03:41 AM
Mayonnaise is repulsive.

Momiji
01-11-2008, 05:22 AM
Wow.. PP.. what kind of vegetables do you eat? .. your not really saying you only eat those three things right?

that cant be healthy..

Let's see... I like lettuce, tomato, carrot, potato, broccoli, some peppers, celery, nuts, and some beans. I'm not a big vegetable fan.

oddler
01-11-2008, 06:29 AM
Mayonnaise is repulsive.

Yep. Add that to my list.

Dolentrean
01-11-2008, 06:33 AM
I tend to avoid human flesh, not my personal cup o` tea.

Jessweeee♪
01-15-2008, 03:04 PM
I HATE MUSHROOMS AND OLIVES. EW.

(Olive oil is just fine on garlic bread or avacados, though).

Whenever we get pizza at my house they order the toppings I don't like x.x

I try picking them off, but then the cheese and the good toppings come off with them, so I am left with tomato sauce and bread :p

Aerith's Knight
01-15-2008, 04:25 PM

that cant be healthy..

Let's see... I like lettuce, tomato, carrot, potato, broccoli, some peppers, celery, nuts, and some beans. I'm not a big vegetable fan.

no one is a fan :).. i only eat tomato and carrots because i like them.. the rest is just because its healthy.

But if you eat enough of those youd be more then healthy.

another thing.. why do americans hate green pea's? I mean they're like tiny potato's that taste a little sweet and are healthy.

DK
01-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Sprouts are foul, as are olives. Hideous things.

I really love the flavour of prawns and stuff, but the texture makes me literally puke. Don't know why, it just does. Texture is like the most important thing for me with food. Even if something tastes awesome, if it has a gross texture I don't want anything to do with it.

Jess
01-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Sprouts are foul, as are olives. Hideous things.
Add these to the list of what I hate, too.

I used to love seafood but one time it made me really really sick so I don't eat it anymore. The smell even makes me feel sick!