PDA

View Full Version : Wills

oddler
01-10-2008, 06:58 PM
When you die, will you have a will prepared so that your belongings are given to certain people?
If so, who gets what?

Sub-topic: Would you set up some sort of flag to have someone notify EoFF that you've died?
If so, how would you do it?

Lynx
01-10-2008, 07:03 PM
no will prepared i think only my brother would want the stuff i have (swords, video games, computer, ect.).

i think someone i know would notify everyone on EoFF. my friend has an account that he comes too like once every few months hed probably post it.

Roto13
01-10-2008, 07:03 PM
If I die, someone will tell Agrias and she'll make a memorial thread. :P

fire_of_avalon
01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
You can all assume I'm dead when I stop showing up. IRL I don't have a will because I'm not worth anything. xD

Psychotic
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
When you die, will you have a will prepared so that your belongings are given to certain people?
If so, who gets what?I'm 20. I don't really have anything worth distributing at the moment!
Sub-topic: Would you set up some sort of flag to have someone notify EoFF that you've died?
If so, how would you do it?Nobody would believe it. You have to have six eyewitness accounts of your death, newspaper articles, photos of your corpse and at least 5% of all active forums members attending your funeral in order for a death on the internet to be believed. You lot had better make the greatest spam thread of all time when I'm wormfood, though.

LunarWeaver
01-10-2008, 07:18 PM
I only have crap and I don't care who gets it. My brother would probably get the most, and I'd give my AIDs to Cim. Justin would tell y'all if I ever croaked. And if he forgets, they hopefully they check my contact list and call a few people I know from the forum and then they'll let you know! I hope my death is something wild like "trampled my wildebeest" because the thread would get closed for being a joke.

Aerith's Knight
01-10-2008, 07:32 PM
If I still come here when i die, it would be because i killed myself..

because seriously.. im not coming here when im 60 /: |

leader of mortals
01-10-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm 20. I don't really have anything worth distributing at the moment!

Except drugs.... and you'll have the monney by tommorrow

Sergeant Hartman
01-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I've got my name down for Manus' Biggie Smalls poster.

Quindiana Jones
01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
If someone did notify EoFF that I was dead (or that anyone was dead really), I doubt you lot would believe it unless there was someone who knew, and maybe hung out with, the deceased outside EoFF.

I have yet to think about my will.

Old Manus
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
I've got my name down for Manus' Biggie Smalls poster.That's going to my only son, like my father before me

Sergeant Hartman
01-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Bugger.

Rye
01-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Mr. MILF would definitely know if I died. I don't think many people would believe it, with good reason. I'm incredibly skeptical about internet deaths. I haven't truly believed in any, to my memory, though I try not to be really be outward about it during the time of the internet death, so I don't seem terrible and classless.

I don't have anything of worth yet, so nope, no will.

Dolentrean
01-10-2008, 08:35 PM
I am 19... not worth anything.

Though at one point my best frind wrote me into his will when him and his family went to Europe, If the plain crashed and his entire family died I would have inherited the family life insurance policies cashing in at just under a million. or some other large number.

Orestes
01-10-2008, 08:46 PM
I plan on getting a big enough coffin so I can take all my stuff with me. Screw you guys. It's my stuff, not yours.

cloud21zidane16
01-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Im too young to worry about a will yet, if im inactive here for more than a month then im dead:p

Shlup
01-11-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm not writing no damn will. My kids are going to fight it out like a happy family.