PDA

View Full Version : It's the worst day ever

Captain Maxx Power
01-11-2008, 06:51 PM
I have just had a triumvirate of crappiness. The hospital told me that the excruciating pain I feel in my back every single day doesn't technically exist, another publishing company told me to get knotted with a generic letter four months after sending them my transcript and to top it all off my brand new monitor which I've had for the better part of four days has already broken. :(

Who here's had a really crap day recently?

demondude
01-11-2008, 07:06 PM
I fell over into a large puddle. =)

snacks
01-11-2008, 07:17 PM
I've had a gigantic toothache for the past week, no medical insurance and no money to pay to get it filled/pulled.

Luckily I've got antibiotics to ease the pain a bit o.>

Oh, and I single handedly must be the most clumsy person alive. I've stepped in dog crap twice in the past week, I've had these shoes a total of a week, I've bumped into every living surface known to man, I'm unable to breathe out of my nose for reasons unexplained and can't breathe period.

ITT: complaining.

Madame Adequate
01-11-2008, 07:18 PM
I've had almost 24 hours of ridiculously overpowered hangover. I mean seriously, that amount of beer does NOT equate to this amount of feeling crappy. But I'm nearly better now.

Sorry about the crappiness. :( The book thing, keep at it! You can't be stopped by rejections.

Roto13
01-11-2008, 07:34 PM
My husband was bumped off his flight. He was supposed to get here on Monday but now he won't get here until Friday. (He's been away for almost a month now.) On top of that, he caused a car accident the other day and now we have to spend all of our savings to cover the damage. Which means we'll be stuck in Newfoundland for god knows how long until we can scrounge up enough money to go back to Vancouver.

I hate my life. But the fact that I still desperately want him to come back after all of that speaks volumes I think. :P

Miriel
01-11-2008, 07:53 PM
I have just had a triumvirate of crappiness. The hospital told me that the excruciating pain I feel in my back every single day doesn't technically exist

You should try acupuncture or see a chiropractor for that. Acupuncture in particular works miracles with whatever is hurting your body.

I haven't really had any bad days lately. :o

The Ceej
01-11-2008, 08:13 PM
My boyfriend broke up with me last night. I guess that's not too bad because it reminded me why I was hesitant to date him in the first place. We both liked what we had before better and we're going to have that again.

KoShiatar
01-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I haven't had particularly crappy days lately but I did have every sort of pains and aches since I came back to Franfurt. First my knee, then my stomach, then something that could be an ovary, or my colon, or a scar from surgery, and now what appears to be my liver.

LunarWeaver
01-11-2008, 08:35 PM
I keep dying in Halo 3 because everybody is better than I am. And once I threw a grenade and killed two of my teammates and they yelled at me and it took me almost a day to get over it. GOD, my problems are so much more severe than all of yours. Mine make yours look like child's play!

Quindiana Jones
01-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm doing my AS examinations.

The End.

smittenkitten
01-11-2008, 08:56 PM
I did my five hour exams yesterday, including an exam in the morning. All togther I've done seven exams in four days. :eep: My college thinks that we can learn six months of work within six weeks and pass, and I'm hardly coping. plus to top it off it was pouring with rain after we were finished and all I had was a wooly coat which got drnched with rain. :)

Tallulah
01-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Well if you can feel the pain then it must exist. Get a second opinion; if you can afford it, that is. :(

And don't worry about the book. Just keep plugging away, don't give up! :)

As for me, I keep getting people on the phone that I blatantly can't help and have to transfer. Some whiny b!tch refused to believe that I really couldn't help, and a supervisor told her exactly the same thing I did, which really annoyed me.

@ Quin and smittenkitten: Good luck in your exams. I had to do six in 3 days one time, but they were mostly one and a half hour GCSE exams.

Madame Adequate
01-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I remember one day when I had four exams. :( So I certainly sympathise with them being overloaded!

Lunar: I've had times in Halo 3 like that. It just sucks and you have to take a break from it to recover.

cloud21zidane16
01-11-2008, 11:00 PM
I havent had a crap day for ages;) today was my birthday so this was a really good day:D

Zeldy
01-12-2008, 12:03 AM
I am writing my LJ entry as we speak, it is very long. I've had an absolutely terrible today, as not only did I have a 2 hour long exam (Technology ;_; ) that morning, we had a group of chavs verbally abuse us tonight. I ended up having my drink stolen and then poured all over me, it was pure vodka, it stung my eyes like hell, and they abused my friends my calling them offensive names and pouring things all over them. My friend then lost her bag, with all her makeup and her buspass, so we spent ages looking for that. Then her Mum rang my house asking what the hell had been going on as my friend came home really drunk.

Not a good day. :(

I've had exams every day this week, by the way, and I have exams next week too. I had four exams in one day. I also hate Art exams, they are 9 hours long xD

Captain Maxx Power
01-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Well if you can feel the pain then it must exist. Get a second opinion; if you can afford it, that is. :(

And don't worry about the book. Just keep plugging away, don't give up! :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm in line for an MRI at the moment.

You should try acupuncture or see a chiropractor for that. Acupuncture in particular works miracles with whatever is hurting your body.

Yknow my mum recommended the exact same thing. Though I'm sceptical of it since it involves some pretty pseudo-sciencey stuff. I've heard it can work on some level for some people some of the time, which to me wouldn't be worth the time/money.

Sorry about the crappiness. :( The book thing, keep at it! You can't be stopped by rejections.

I'll send out the next lot soonish, I promise. :cool:

I am writing my LJ entry as we speak, it is very long. I've had an absolutely terrible today, as not only did I have a 2 hour long exam (Technology ;_; ) that morning, we had a group of chavs verbally abuse us tonight. I ended up having my drink stolen and then poured all over me, it was pure vodka, it stung my eyes like hell, and they abused my friends my calling them offensive names and pouring things all over them. My friend then lost her bag, with all her makeup and her buspass, so we spent ages looking for that. Then her Mum rang my house asking what the hell had been going on as my friend came home really drunk.

Not a good day. :(

I've had exams every day this week, by the way, and I have exams next week too. I had four exams in one day. I also hate Art exams, they are 9 hours long xD

I too have been through the dreaded art examination. I got so bored I ended up doing two different pictures to pass the time. Also I hate chavs too. If you ever have problems with them let me know and I'll sort them out for you. ;)

Vikeve
01-12-2008, 02:59 AM
Aww dude sorry to hear about that.

Nothing really bad has happened to me. I mean it sucks I'm doing terrible in Global studies and am probably flunking at this point still so I'm trying to bring that up and my German teacher yells at me for not knowing all the answers but if she doesn't teach me how will I know.

Heath
01-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Sorry about the bad day, Cap'n. Getting anything published is a hard thing to do, but I'm sure if you keep at it then something more positive will come along.

I've not really had a particularly bad day for a while. Thankfully. Having said that, I expect a thoroughly horrendous day tomorrow.

Eiko Guy
01-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I had a huge history project Been working on it for 6 weeks. It was a history MAGAZINE. stupid Layouts and word boxes and pictres then a huge bibliography. This magazine was 25 pages. It was due yesterday so that morning I come to my computer to print it off. guess what. my file had been deleted and my recycling been emptied. I asked around and found out they were cleaning it of unnescessary information.
So there I am with a major project worth two test grades and two daily grades and I get Zeroes. Yay...

Goldenboko
01-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Yesterday sucked real bad. It started with me waking up at 12AM, and throwing up 5 times over the next 5 hours. Now with this stomach bug I couldn't eat for a while, so I had no energy and laid down for the day...

Oh and I had constant diarrhea from the stomach bug.

As you can tell not fun :(

Quindiana Jones
01-12-2008, 09:15 PM
What kind of pillock lies down when they have constant diarrhoea? That gets real messy, real quick.

Goldenboko
01-12-2008, 09:24 PM
What kind of pillock lies down when they have constant diarrhoea? That gets real messy, real quick.

It wasn't uncontrollable, like not making to the bathroom, I just found myself suddenly getting up and running to the bathroom often, which is right next to my room anyway.

Quindiana Jones
01-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I know. I'm just "funny".

Dr. Acula
01-13-2008, 04:20 AM
I haven't really had any bad days this year so far, except for making a few mistakes at work (such as giving away two free coffees accidentally- doesn't seem like much but I HATE making mistakes) but I've been getting depressed for no reason lately, so every day seems bad.

Lynx
01-13-2008, 06:38 AM
well i hate my job i worked 11 hours today with no break only made $81 in tips. got into an argument with my boss. about half a second away from quitting and putting my fist through one of there walls to leave a reminder to treat there employee's better. but i calmed my self down going job hunting tommorow before work. and hey atleats i got a cute girl from works myspace and AIM would have got her number but its pointless seeing as she lost her phone the other day. so life has a way of eveningin out i guess.

Shlup
01-13-2008, 06:49 AM
As of yesterday, if I get one more speeding ticket they'll take my license away. ;___;

I totally didn't deserve the one I got yesterday!

escobert
01-13-2008, 07:59 AM
I worked. talked to liz then got drunk. good day indeed.