PDA

View Full Version : An EoFFized Wedding

Evastio
01-13-2008, 04:01 AM
Don't ask me what's with me and wedding threads.

Basically describe to us what your EoFF wedding would be like (you'd have to marry someone from EoFF and only EoFF members could attend). Keep in account that this is an EoFF wedding and anything can happen (eg: Old Manus hucking cabbages at Christmas at her wedding, NeoCracker kidnapping Leen-Leen just when she's about to kiss Goldenboko, etc.)

Rye
01-13-2008, 04:36 AM
I would have a Hello Kitty wedding with Mr. MILF, and Dan and Paul would be the Best Mans so that they could pick up all the chicks, except Dan couldn't, because he'd be all steady with Dagger_Trepe, his true love.

Necronopticous and Lamonda would design it. Miriel would take the photography. Bun Bun and Joy would be the joint-flower girl. SammieBabe would make me a gigantic awesome cake. Christmas would pop out of it, naked. Jaffar would be the person telling us our vows HA HA HA HA HA FRIENDS. Ai would be there during the honeymoon. :kaoclove:

rubah
01-13-2008, 04:39 AM
kishi would administer it, and every few words turn to me and, in an aside, ask if I really wanted to do this, wouldn't I rather just leave right now with him, c'mon Allison be reasonable. Don't make me defenestrate you right here in front of oeveryone, and i would see a tentacle slipping below his trousers hem and I would be forced to say, no kishi, my darling, I can't, not now. not ever, I'm sorry.

Ouch!
01-13-2008, 04:41 AM
kishi would administer it, and every few words turn to me and, in an aside, ask if I really wanted to do this, wouldn't I rather just leave right now with him, c'mon Allison be reasonable. Don't make me defenestrate you right here in front of oeveryone, and i would see a tentacle slipping below his trousers hem and I would be forced to say, no kishi, my darling, I can't, not now. not ever, I'm sorry.
Best wedding ever, I imagine.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-13-2008, 04:43 AM
Been there, done that. At least for fun. It ended in nudity and theundeadhero being drunk (I think).

Caraliz
01-13-2008, 04:59 AM
i would probably marry bert and tell everyone not to come so they all would. ha!

and it would probably be something really lame because we're geeks like that.

escobert
01-13-2008, 07:17 AM
i would probably marry bert and tell everyone not to come so they all would. ha!

and it would probably be something really lame because we're geeks like that.

:love:

snacks
01-13-2008, 07:25 AM
sorry, i'm taken :(

i'll make wayne join the forums so i can be like OMG LETS GET MARRIED and then we can.

in canada.

ok i'm done.

SammieBabe
01-13-2008, 07:43 AM
Dan and I would elope and run away and live happily ever after. HAPPILY EVAR AFTER I TELL YOU!

Marshall Banana
01-13-2008, 09:51 AM
My wedding will be under the sea, and, if you want to attend, you have to dress as a fish. Deborah will do the cooking, what's-his-name will generate the bubbles, and Jeremy will be the groom. I don't have the rest figured out; weddings are complicated.

I would have a Hello Kitty wedding with Mr. MILF, and Dan and Paul would be the Best Mans so that they could pick up all the chicks, except Dan couldn't, because he'd be all steady with Dagger_Trepe, his true love.

Necronopticous and Lamonda would design it. Miriel would take the photography. Bun Bun and Joy would be the joint-flower girl. SammieBabe would make me a gigantic awesome cake. Christmas would pop out of it, naked. Jaffar would be the person telling us our vows HA HA HA HA HA FRIENDS. Ai would be there during the honeymoon. :kaoclove:
Let's get started! http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/rydia2.gif

Jojee
01-13-2008, 10:37 AM

Hawt ;D flower girls!!! *throws flowers*

Aerith's Knight
01-13-2008, 12:08 PM

Hawt ;D flower girls!!! *throws flowers*

Can i be the drunk that nobody wanted to invite and hooked up with a bridesmaid? xD

Old Manus
01-13-2008, 02:57 PM
It would be a cold day in hell before I pretend to wed somebody over the internet

Laddy
01-13-2008, 04:26 PM
MAS-MAS and I would be wed. Nobody else. NOBODY! We''d overthrow the forums and create our own forum: MAS-MAS/Laddy's Love Train. There, we would live our life in private! :heart:

theundeadhero
01-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Hate to tell you, but Christmas and I already made wedding plans a few months ago.

CimminyCricket
01-13-2008, 09:39 PM
What's with you and wedding threads, Evastio?

Bahamut2000X
01-13-2008, 11:43 PM
If it had to be someone from EoFF, then all I can say is, I'ld go gay for Kishi.

Goldenboko
01-13-2008, 11:45 PM
What's with you and wedding threads, Evastio?

I think Evastio needs some lurve :heart: !

My EoFF wedding has already been ruined. First Laddy tried to do it while Leeny was having Surgery (xD), then Dynast-Kid said he'd plan it, and proceeded to fall off the face of EoFF.

theundeadhero
01-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I was going to close it just before you could type "I do" anyways :p

Goldenboko
01-13-2008, 11:59 PM
I was going to close it just before you could type "I do" anyways :p

I would've gotten Psychotic to reopen it, he would've done it, it woulda costed me disgusting things though.

rubah
01-14-2008, 12:32 AM
I would've done it for free

Goldenboko
01-14-2008, 12:34 AM
I would've done it for free

But then I'd owe you. Its too dangerous to be in your debt :O

rubah
01-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Hardly!

Goldenboko
01-14-2008, 12:44 AM
I know your secrets, playing innocent!

Evastio
01-14-2008, 03:06 AM
I'd probably end up abducting someone during their EoFF wedding and have the revolution as my backup support. We'd fight anyone who'd resist us using anvil cannons and shopping carts with maces welded at the front. After the best man from the revolution wins I'd make them the best man. After we'd defeat the enemy I'd declare my love to whoever I'd marry, the former groom would give up, and I'd be the one marrying the bride.

I think Evastio needs some lurve :heart: !
Yeah. That would be nice.

It would be a cold day in hell before I pretend to wed somebody over the internet
You sure are taking this thread way too seriously.

Christmas
06-17-2022, 02:15 PM
Hate to tell you, but Christmas and I already made wedding plans a few months ago.

I want a divorce.

Loony BoB
06-22-2022, 03:43 PM
This thread hits different now. :erm: