PDA

View Full Version : Oh, stick it in me, baby! ~_^

NeoTifa
01-13-2008, 05:36 AM
im talking about needles of course. to be more spacific, tatoo needles!!!!! omg omg omg i just got my first tatoo today!!!! it kills :( but, i think cramps hurt worse than that. lol. its a red and orange oriental dragon on my right ankle/calf. ill see if later i can put a pic up. i got it, then went to work. ehhhh..... not the brightest move, but...

i cant sleep, tis why im on. it burns sooooo freaking bad! like i got a second degree sunburn and shaved it on accedent (which ive done :( lol). bah!

tell me about ones you have or plan to have.

Bloodline666
01-13-2008, 05:55 AM
My dad gave me what he thought was Tylenol, but was in fact his prescription pain pills, before I got my first tattoo. As a result, it didn't hurt as much as I initially thought it would.

rubah
01-13-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm scared of needles as it is, I don't want to subject myself to more.

Orestes
01-13-2008, 08:39 AM
I have a star on my right shoulder that I got with my ex-girlfriend... yeah. I want to get "Follow your bliss" tattooed on my chest like the lead singer of Senses Fail. I figure I'll do it when I have the appropriate funds.

I don't think they hurt at all, but I do have somewhat of a pain tolerance.

Quindiana Jones
01-13-2008, 10:00 AM
I want one. Getting my sister to pay for it as an 18th birthday present. Haven't though of a design or area though. :O_O:

Jojee
01-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Tattoos sound scary xD I don't think I'd ever get one. I'd consider a bellybutton piercing or something like that, though ^^

Kanshisha
01-13-2008, 11:03 AM
haha, make the tattooist draw an extra nipple on your chest ^^

Sergeant Hartman
01-13-2008, 11:06 AM
I don't think I'd want one, it could all go terribly wrong.

Old Manus
01-13-2008, 11:12 AM
It will be great when tattoos go out of fashion, and everybody with one never goes swimming again.

Aerith's Knight
01-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Id never get an tattoo.. its just dusguisting.. its ok on hot young girls.. but i do not want to see them on old granny's

same with piercings.. *shudders*

Jess
01-13-2008, 11:58 AM
I had my tattoo done when I was 16. It is a star and a moon on my lower back. I don't regret it at all. :jess:

I didn't find it that painful. It was just like a constant cat scratch for 45 minutes and after it was finished it was never painful at all.

Breine
01-13-2008, 12:01 PM
I don't have a tatoo, but I've thought of getting one a lot. I really think that if it's the right tatoo in the right spot it looks awesome. I've also thought of getting my left ear pierced, but I guess that's a whole other thing.

I'm just not completely sure if I really want a tatoo, or if I'm just fascinated by them. I think I'll wait a year or so, and see if I still want to get a tatoo at that point.

blackmage_nuke
01-13-2008, 12:13 PM
I'd rather have someone draw on me with permanent marker, i use to think getting one would be cool but i dont really care anymore.

Zeldy
01-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm going to get one when I'm older. When I'm 16 in a few months I'm going to get some piercings too, but only nice ones; I have permission off my parents to get them now but I can't be arsed having it pierced with my parents there like they would have to do (parental guidance/whatever when you're under 16) so I'm just waiting for a few months 'till I'm 16.

One of my friends wants 'your name' tattooed on him somewhere, so he can say 'I have your name tattooed on me' to everybody. I know, I said it was stupid.

Kanshisha
01-13-2008, 01:51 PM
It was just like a constant cat scratch for 45 minutes

-.-"

I'd rather have someone draw on me with permanent marker, i use to think getting one would be cool but i dont really care anymore.

Agreed, draw on me instead!

Aerith's Knight
01-13-2008, 01:52 PM

*draws mexican mustache on -=Squall-Leonhart=-'s face*

Kanshisha
01-13-2008, 01:56 PM

*draws mexican mustache on -=Squall-Leonhart=-'s face*

well, it wasn't all that painful :p

cloud21zidane16
01-13-2008, 02:56 PM
I might get a tattoo on the top of my arm soon, but too many of them dont like nice at all, especially on girls:eek:

mooglebunni608
01-13-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm considering getting a tatoo, but I want to get it with the ink that comes out easily, because I'm a commitment-phobe. ><

But I have no clue what I'd get ><

Madame Adequate
01-13-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh Rye. Put it IN~

Rye
01-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh Rye. Put it IN~

Oh my god. xD

Lynx
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
i only care to get 1 tattoo im deciding what to get though either , something to with a deck of cards, 2 dice, or a reaper. needles dont bother me pain goes away with all the crazy stuff i do and get hurt a needle is the least of my worries.

Goldenboko
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't find anything very cool about tatoos, I know I don't want one, besides, I'm a person who's constantly changing my mind, by the next day, I'd probably hate the tatoo and have to listen to "Sorry Roger, you Tiger now!"

Roto13
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
I think a lot of tattooes end up being big mistakes that are really difficult to unmake. :P

Giga Guess has a Captain Planet summoning circle tattooed on his back.

Momiji
01-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I'd like to get a small one someday. Nothing extravagant.

Cookie
01-13-2008, 08:30 PM
My wife and kids' names, if I ever have any. My dad has those.

cloud21zidane16
01-13-2008, 08:34 PM

My friend had one like that, but what if you split up with your wife lol:p

Cookie
01-13-2008, 08:37 PM

I dunno. I'll get back to you if I ever get divorced? ;D

Shlup
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
I am not down with the tats. My husband wants one, but if he got one it would be a fairly serious problem.

cloud21zidane16
01-13-2008, 08:42 PM

lol okay, hopefully youll never need to:D

blackmage_nuke
01-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Is it possible to get a tattoo place over another tattoo?

Because if you could then when you change your mind about an old tatoo you should be able to have some kind of skin coloured tattoo placed over it

unless im talkin crazy

Captain Maxx Power
01-14-2008, 01:35 AM
You've only got one upper-epidermis layer, and I for one refuse to go about scribbling on it. I will, however, be more than willing to experience the scabbing deal if only to prove my worth as a possessor of a Y-chromosome.

Serapy
01-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Get one like Zack's or Ulti's tattoo, that would be awesome.

Heath
01-14-2008, 11:40 AM

You can get them removed with laser technology or whatnot. My Dad had a tattoo with my Mum's name on one shoulder and the Everton badge on the other and recently got the former changed because of them splitting up about a year ago.

blackmage_nuke: You can, but I think it's quite difficult to do.

As for getting a tattoo myself, it's not for me really. I don't have a problem with needles as I've given blood, had injections and the like before, but I just couldn't see a circumstance that would mean I'd want to get one. I imagine getting your husband/wife's name done would be alright, as with my parents, but given the possibility of splitting up, perhaps not!

Kanshisha
01-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Well, if you were divorced, the only option to take off a tattoo is by sand paper rubbing, ready for pain ><!!

Scrub off that tattoo!!

tidus_rox
01-14-2008, 12:19 PM
I would never get a tattoo! I find them really tacky, IMHO. There have only been a few that I have seen that I liked

Old Man
01-24-2008, 08:20 PM
I have nine, all dragons. It hard to stop with one :cool:

escobert
01-24-2008, 09:58 PM
I have a few. I need a bit more done.

Caraliz
01-25-2008, 01:36 AM
i need a tattoo. :(

escobert
01-25-2008, 06:22 AM
i need a tattoo. :(

yes plz

Avarice-ness
01-25-2008, 06:47 AM
I love tattoo's.

I have one on my left shoulder and then one on my right wrist.

The shoulder one wasn't anything for pain..

But the wrist, jesus, I am -never- getting another tattoo on my wrist again. I have some pretty showy tendons and stuff in my wrist so everytime they went over them I felt like I was either going to vomit or pass out.

But like that'll stop me, I plan to get more in the future. :D

Oh, and yeah the one on my back is the japanese symbol for Joy, then on my wrists it's two snakes in the shape of a heart with intertwining tails, My boyfriend has the same on his left wrist. <3

Edit: Alot of people are worried they won't end up liking it. I've had the one on my shoulder for 3 years in march and I can easily say I don't even remember it's there 98% of the time. The same goes for the one on my wrist now, Unless I'm looking at my wrist when I'm writing I usually never notice it even though it covers most my wrist. Even if I came to not like it, if I hardly notice them now, it'll continue to be like that later on.

For me, my tattoo's become like a birth mark of sorts so I treat them as part as my body, not something that I would go and get them undone. Some people veiw tattoo's as apart of plastic surgury almost, but I veiw getting the tattoo's removed as plastic surgury.
Why?
Because some people regret it, and then there are the people who get the tattoo's and accept them as part of themselves for the rest of their lives, removing the tattoo for these people would be like changing some flaw about their body that they were either born with or chose to have.

Calliope
01-25-2008, 10:01 AM
It will be great when tattoos go out of fashion, and everybody with one never goes swimming again.

Yes...because no one goes swimming with 'out of fashion' swimsuits, excess body hair, fat, or scars.

I would like to get a full shoulder-to-wrist sleeve on my left arm, but won't primarily due to having to hold down a respectable job. I am considering a quarter sleeve in the next year, with either native birds/trees, or Chinese dragons. Pretty different subject matter, but both things I have held dear since childhood.

As for regretting any such decision, I don't think I will. I already have a shortlist of tattooists (although I still need to enquire as to the ingredients of the ink), and this is far from something I would take likely. Sure, ink fades over time, but that's what touch-ups are for - and so what if it looks silly when I'm sixty years old? My entire body will most likely be falling apart by then - might as well make the most of my body while I can still appreciate it.

Christmas
01-25-2008, 03:51 PM
http://img.search.com/thumb/6/68/DarthMaul2.jpg/290px-DarthMaul2.jpg

41-Inches-Wide
01-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh christmas <3

I like Genki Sudo's tattoo though.

Evastio
01-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm totally against tatoos personally. I never really saw the point (not trying to make a joke) in them. Even if it's for expressing individuality, I wouldn't want to have to stick needles in myself to do it.

The Last Oath
01-25-2008, 05:03 PM
A un-coloured phoenix raising its wings on my right shoulder with writing beneath it in a ribbon.

Luther X-Rated
01-26-2008, 12:13 AM
I have armbands on both arms, I was thinkin about getting the hidden leaf village symbol, but I never got around to doin it.