PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Help

rinoasknight25
01-14-2008, 07:22 AM
Hey all,

So I've been trying to breed a Gold Chocobo for say....the past 12 hours straight and I've finally gotten a Mountain, River, and just now a Black. I know that I'm supposed to have the Black at an "A" rank and then have it mate with a Wonderful "A" rank. My dilemma is from Choco Billy telling me that I can't mate a Chocobo that was recently born or just mated....

He did say that for the others, and then eventually allowed it, but this time it seems like it's taking WAY longer...

Does anyone know exactly what you have to do..or perhaps how long it takes before I'll be able to breed my Black with the Wonderful and finally achieve my goal of a Gold Chocobo?

Thanks,

P.S. I've owned and played this game several times over the past 10 years and actually have NEVER tried Chocobo breeding until now... Better late than never i guess!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
you need to fight some battles. can't remember how many exactly. jus go out into the field, kill some stuff then come back. if it hasn't work just repeat.

Kanshisha
01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Devil's idea may work. actually... it might will. I suggest you give it a shot. you need to generally pass some time within the game.

leader of mortals
01-14-2008, 12:29 PM
no it does depend on the amount of battles... between 5 and 10 or something

rinoasknight25
01-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Success! Thank you guys for your help. Now I'm one step closer to getting the Materia I need to defeating Emerald and Ruby Weapons...

Kanshisha
01-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Knights of the round ^^

cloud21zidane16
01-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Well done, it always feel good when your finally finished with the breeding, and good luck with Emerald and Ruby:)