PDA

View Full Version : Riku vs. Lexaeus, KH2FM+

PuPu
01-15-2008, 02:04 AM
Bizkit047, one of the greatest KH players, has apparently found the code that lets you play as Riku.

YouTube - KH2FM - Riku Vs. Lexaeus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGkDqS8bpT4)

Some interesting things about Riku:
-He can't do ground combos, only air combos
-He's invincible for some reason
-He can't do finishers
-You have to use the Shortcut menu when fighting as him, otherwise the game will freeze
-He seems to be unable to use any ability other than Attack, such Dark Aura

Goldenboko
01-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Thats boring. I mean sure you can play as him, but you can't beat anything. Not as cool as some other stuff imo.

Zeromus_X
01-17-2008, 01:16 AM
Yeah. I'm sure it'll make for more of those amusing hacked battles, but Riku can't even use Libra for cryin' out loud.

Tavrobel
01-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah. I'm sure it'll make for more of those amusing hacked battles, but Riku can't even use Libra for cryin' out loud.
You and your Scan skill. When will you people learn that Hyne sucks more versus melee?

How many Soras does it take to kill Terra? One.

How many Terras does it take to kill Sora? Ten+. Freeze is a win.

But, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? Three. And therefore, Mr. Owl is better than Sora. My logic is undeniable, peoples!

Goldenboko
01-18-2008, 04:10 PM
You and your Scan skill. When will you people learn that Hyne sucks more versus melee?

But, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? Three. And therefore, Mr. Owl is better than Sora. My logic is undeniable, peoples!

...WHAT?

Clawsze
01-18-2008, 04:25 PM

...WHAT?

Don't try to argue, the logic, however twisted, is true.