PDA

View Full Version : suggestions?

.:kerrod:.
01-15-2008, 08:42 AM
ok, im not sure EXACTLY what i want, but i'm looking for a game that has one or more of these prerequisites, the game may be on GBA, PSP oooor SNES...or NES...i think that's it...ok

Something RPG...final fantasy-ish, like chrono trigger, etc. valkyrie profile, maybe, something sidescrolling isnt THAT bad, but i'd like to avoid it. something with action, i think, rather than turn-based stuff, although i love them as well...i know im making this confusing, but ask me if you need clarification :P

Creeping Shadow
01-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Try any of the megaman zero games (perferably the first) they have a side scrolling and rpg and action aspect theyre just really hard.

Also you can try any of the castlevania games for the GBA which are:

Circle of the moon

Harmony of dissonance
or
Aria of sorrow

The sad thing is those games are hard to find unless you download them:tongue:

01-15-2008, 10:35 AM
sweet, thanks, i played metroid for a while on GBA, but then i got stuck, so i stopped -_- :p but that was pretty good

Creeping Shadow
01-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah the castlevania games for the GBA are similar to metroid games but theyre still really fun.

01-15-2008, 10:59 AM
p.s. i like roy better than marth in ssb :p that is the best game of all time, i love it so much, i wish i could buy brawl when it comes out, but im starting year 12 this year and dont want any distractions such as a wii :(

Creeping Shadow
01-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Yeah I used to perfer roy but then switched to marth.

Speaking of wich you should also try the fire emblem games for the GBA theyre really great.

01-15-2008, 11:05 AM
yeah, but when i tried one on my psp with an emulator, it cut out half way through the first...battle thingy and wouldn't work -_- it's also quite difficult to obtain a legal copy :D

Creeping Shadow
01-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah thats why I do stuff like that on my computer plus im not gifted enough to own a psp.

01-15-2008, 11:11 AM
ouch, well if it makes you feel any better, i can't get a wii :( mind you, my psp wouldn't have been half as good, had i not downgraded, allowing me to pirate stuff...a mark on the conscience. I do have a gamecube (and a ps2), but i lent my GC and games to somebody who RUINED my best game (ssb, of course), which infuriates me...

Dreddz
01-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Try Actraiser.

Skyblade
01-15-2008, 06:36 PM
For FF style RPGs, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Get them, even if you have to get used copies. They are among the best GBA games ever.

For sidescrollers, Metroid Fusion is great, and I prefer it to Metroid: Zero Mission.

Bahamut2000X
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
A good RPG that's traditional style on the SNES/GBC would be any of the Lufia Series, minus the last one, Ruins of Lore. That was just an abomination.

01-16-2008, 08:17 AM
thanks, but a game that's sorta like zelda would be awesome too, but given the platforms i've specified, i dont think that's possible, and the GBA zelda is just plain boring...